Taster's Choice Awards-2006 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body bucked as her ass bounced on the bed. Her licker applied even more pressure and deeper penetration just before her lips wrapped deliciously around the babe's clit. Cindy convulsed in orgasm signaling the others to follow suit. With Dutch phrases of orgasmic lust, Anika sang her song of thrill as her body gave way to intense pleasures. Mary Lou and Angela came next as they mutually screamed out their climactic sounds.

Julie pressed the buzzer to end round one. The Pussy Pleasers quickly left the stage. Four very well satisfied Leading Ladies lie spent on the beds. A commercial break came while assistants helped the eaten to sit up, cast their votes, and smile at the studio audience. During the rest of the break, the jazzed band played although it was next to impossible to play while cocks raged as they did. Blurt played a few notes but most of his sounds came from his own lust to fuck Cindy any way he could.

In the last thirty seconds of commercial break, the beds were removed and a single pillow took their place. Assistants led the Leading Ladies to stand just behind each pillow, each lady still wearing her blindfold. When Julie pressed the buzzer for round two, the audience sat more than ready for action. This time, however, the Pussy Pleasers would start the round.

[Continued...]

12