Tasting

Story Info
Two couples share a new gastronomic experience.
1.1k words
3.93
51.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shinheat
shinheat
28 Followers

The four of us had often joked about sex but been somewhat chaste in our real revelations to others, as is the way with many friends.

Todd, his wife Maggie (my friend) and my husband David considered ourselves aficionados of the arts, knowledgeable in theatre, cinema, music, literature and gastronomy. Many were our debates, some heated on the attributes of this movie, that play, a recent opera concert of whatever.

We'd wondered whether, each of us had talked so openly to our respective souses about what we enjoyed in lovemaking as we did, say in discussing a unique meal we'd had at a restaurant. So we gave each other a task, each couple that is, that we'd spend some time making love to our spouses and imagine we were a bon viveurs noticing what we liked about certain dishes at a restaurant we were reviewing.

The task was to report our findings back to the other couple at our next rendezvous.

As David and I made love that very night (we could hardly wait to get started), we took our time getting ready for bed. I had a bath and David showered. We got on the bed and David laid me down on my tummy, sitting at the side of me and moved his hands over my back. Silently his smooth palms glided over my shoulders, his fingers moving into the small hairs at the back of my neck and up into tussled hair. I pressed my head back into his hands; I was enjoying it so much.

He moved his mouth to my shoulders and, with his lips closed, tenderly moved them over the point of my shoulder blades before opening his mouth and tracing the path up to my neck with the tip of his tongue, clearly enjoying the taste of my skin according to the evidence of his hardening erection.

I think it would take a 400 page book to detail all that followed but as it was private to David and me, I'll keep it that way. We did, however share it with Maggie and Todd. That was the deal and they did likewise.

It was clear that we all found ou detailed descriptions of that had happened very arousing and decided that the sensation of taste should be examined in some more detail.

I wondered what Maggie's mouth might taste like and Todd's. I shared my curiosity with them and they invited me to find out. Maggie brushed her lips against mine and Todd did the same. Maggie opened her mouth and I mine as our tongues investigated each other. I repeated this with Todd as David then did with Maggie.

Each couple then shared the tastes with their own spouse. The trouble was that our hands seemed to have developed minds of their own as I felt for the evident bulge in David's pants (it was after all pressing insistently against my thigh) and he fondled my breasts. I heard Maggie giggle and looked around to find her hand no less pressed against Todd's nether regions as she noticed what David and I were up to.

Which was when Todd wondered what it was like, purely in the pursuit of research of course, to taste another women's breast? A flush of warmth coursed through me as I took in what he was saying. My hand became aware that David was similarly aroused by it as his cock hardened perceptibly in my grasp, even though it was through the layers of his shorts and pants.

Maggie said, "why don't we find out?"

"Any volunteers?" David, ever the enthusiast, suggested that he would offer me! if Todd would make a similar gesture with Maggie. By this time, the fine wine we'd enjoyed earlier had begun to have its effect and both Maggie and I started undoing our blouses. David said that he'd help remove my blouse and bra but would like to do so in his own way, caressing my shoulders with his closed mouth and moving his hands slowly down my upper arms as he slipped my blouse from me. He then undid the rear clasp of my bra before sensuously lowering the straps and revealing my boobs to Maggie and Todd, who were transfixed.

Maggie then took Todd's hand and, holding his fingertips under my breasts, let him feel the weight of highly aroused orbs (though they're not THAT big) under his and her hands. My nipples were fit to burst and I could feel the areola become all puckered. Todd could too as Maggie moved his fingertips to them.

Todd then bent down and brushed his lips over me as Maggie licked his fingertips, as though using his touch of me to lick me by proxy. Todd then opened his mouth and gently licked my protruding nipples and puckered areola before sinking his mouth on me somewhat more forcibly.

Had anyone had their hand lower down my anatomy they'd have been unmistakably aware of the intensity of my excitement. My panties must have been suffused in the juices of my delight.

David had a clue of this, possibly because my hips gyrating against his hardened crotch gave the game away. Anyway, he undid the top of my skirt and moved his hand down, inside my panties, until his fingers made contact with my pudenda and his middle finger wandered into the wetness that awaited. I flinched with joy as he moved it over my soaking clit, looking directly at Maggie and Todd as he did so. David then withdrew his hand and offered his finger to Todd to taste, which he did before inviting Maggie to do likewise.

From my long knowledge of my David, I could almost hear him thinking "How do you rate that sauce!?" The excitement of knowing they were both tasting me was incredible. I reached down and undid David's belt and trouser button so that I could touch his burgeoning arousal. I immediately found what I suspected was awaiting my touch - a film of pre-cum on the end of his erection. I squeezed so that some more would come out, got it on my fingertips and offered it to Maggie and Todd likewise. We'd done wine-tastings together, so why not this?

I had to prize their mouths apart because they were still engaged in the thrall of sharing the taste of me! This new offering therefore surprised them until I indicated its origins. As soon as she realised what it was, Maggie went at it will a will. Todd was a little more reticent until Maggie said she wanted him to taste another man on her mouth.

Things were becoming somewhat intense and were about to get even more so.

shinheat
shinheat
28 Followers