Tasting Ch. 02

Story Info
Two couples gastronomic appreciation of each other.
1.1k words
4.12
28.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shinheat
shinheat
28 Followers

I watched Maggie's and Todd's mouths examining the taste of my husband David's pre-cum, their tongues glistening with the fluid of the pleasure they were sharing.

My own hand was now joining David's inside my panties, my fingers forcing his to enter my moisture. I pressed his fingers onto my clit and my free hand moved inside his pants searching out his cock, which wasn't that difficult to find! It was so warm and firm in my hand, evidencing his intense arousal at the encounter we'd now got deeply into.

I squeezed his erection to produce yet more pre-cum and, having collected some on my fingertips, brought them to my mouth and hungrily licked and sucked them. I immediately kissed David on the mouth with an abandon that doubtless owed much to the other couple who were watching us.

"Ahem!" coughed Maggie. We looked across at her and Todd. "Shall we all go somewhere more comfortable?" She asked. David, doing up the top of his pants, took my hand and led me to the bedroom followed by Todd and Maggie. He sat down on front edge of the bed kicked off his moccasins and I knelt in front of him after he'd removed his socks.

He was about to undo the top of his pants but I took his hand away because I wanted to be in charge of what was to happen next. I took Todd's hand and sat him down next to David. Looking at David, I knelt and massaged the front of Todd's pants that were barely able to contain his very obvious erection. My, that felt wonderful, feeling another man's hard-on whilst his wife and my husband looked on. Maggie didn't stay 'just looking' for long as she knelt in front of David and felt his erection through his pants likewise.

There was something so wonderfully empowering in feeling the surge of excitement passing between us all. Maggie moved her naked breasts over David's stiffened pants front. I copied her and traced my nipples up, what I assumed must have been, the underside of Todd's cock this his pants. Todd pulled me to him, seemingly wanting to crush my bosom against him there. I tenderly kissed his abdomen. His hands moved through my hair and I wanted more of him.

I stood up and removed my skirt and, as I did so, Todd moved his head to head to my midriff then lower so that he was seemingly breathing the fragrance of me through my lace panties. His lips moved to trace my pubes beneath and then lower to the beginning of the cleft leading to my clit which he then licked with the point of his tongue through the fabric of my undies. I was SO wet! His fingers moved up the inside of my panties and found my moisture and I almost came on the spot.

My eyes had been closed as I reveled in the feeling of utter pleasure. I then felt another pair of hands on my hips as David put his fingers inside waistband of my shorts and pulled them down. Todd watched as my panties slid down before resuming his oral attentions on my clit and at the same time I suddenly felt David's erection against my lower back.

I held Todd's head as he licked the moisture in my labia and then my clit. I pulled him tight to me. I could also feel David's, now naked, cock against my butt. Maggie had dropped his pants and was behind him moving his erection over me with her hand. I could feel the wetness of his pre-cum on my butt-cleft. Maggie was now kneeling behind David and reaching though his legs to hold his scrotum and cock.

The feeling of man kissing and tonguing me from the front whilst another was behind with his erection brushing my butt was phenomenal. Maggie then stood and firmly pressed her pudenda against David's bottom so that he was, in turn, pressing into me, almost as her proxy. This brought me over the top and I came, shivering with the pleasure of it. David came also. It shot up over my lower back and I could feel his cock slipping up and down my cleft in its own juices. I cried with the joy of it, knowing also that it was in part orchestrated by Maggie.

She moved him to one side so that she could take his still throbbing member in her mouth, as if to suck the last drop out of him. When she'd finished, she knelt behind me and rubbed her breasts in the cum that was all over my bottom, trickling down my cleft and on my lower back. What an incredible experience to feel her breasts on me like that.

Maggie then moved over to Todd, who was still sitting on the front edge of the bed. She purposefully rubbed her cum covered breasts against his chest and kissed him passionately on the mouth. Intervening, I moved across and knelt in front of him, hurriedly opened his pants and took his cock in my mouth. Oh the salty taste of him. I wanted him to come into my mouth there and then.

Maggie moved me away and sat on his lap with her back to him, easing herself onto his cock, all wet with my saliva. Not to be excluded from this, I took hold of it to help his passage into her. I watched as he slid into her and I tasted her cum on him as he came out. I loved it glistening with her juices and couldn't resist taking him out her completely so that I could suck her cum (and I suspect some of his also) off of him. She took him back into her and we both had our hands on his cock as he exploded into her. Our fingers could feel the cum surging through him on its way into her. I'd like to think I had a part to play in his coming so very copiously and her immediate orgasm that followed.

When they'd finished coming, I couldn't resist taking Todd in my mouth again to taste and suck their juices that were all over his cock. I sucked until I was sure there was none left. I reached up and kissed Maggie so that she could share the exquisite tastes on my mouth.

David, who judging by his regenerated erection had obviously enjoyed watching all of this, pulled me to my feet and held me tightly in his arms. Maggie and Todd embraced also. The four of us then laid down on the bed and slept the sleep of exhaustion and no little amount of pleasure.

shinheat
shinheat
28 Followers