Tasty Cakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take out your dick."

He stopped and gazed up at me.

"Go ahead. Take it out."

He stood and lowered his pajama bottoms. His hard-on sprung out. It already had a white dot of pre-cum sprouting from the head. I pulled my sleepshirt over my head. His eyes darted around my naked body as I stood comfortable and confident in front of him.

"Come here," I said, with open arms.

He stepped into my arms and I lovingly hugged him close to me. So close that his dick folded up against my thighs to poke up at my pubes.

I murmured in his ear, "It was mean of us not to let you cum."

He kissed my neck, his face lost in my hair as he hugged me. He began to rub his lanky body up and down against mine. I found myself aroused getting him off. He hugged me tight as he huffed and puffed in my ear while dry humping me but it wasn't so dry as pre-cum moistened my the crease of my thighs.

"Uh, uh," he grunted as his slick fluid spread over my pressed skin.

Clenched in his arms, as he rubbed his naked thighs against mine, my clit twitched. I wanted him to enter me and fuck but couldn't bring myself to break the last taboo. Josh was so sexy inexperienced that he quickly climaxed with a big, stuttering 'uhhhh.' He clutched me tight as his warm seed spread in the crease of my pressed thighs. I let him quiver against me, holding him tight and stroking the back of his head as he wiped his wet dick over my thighs. I disengaged from his embrace and took a step to see his whitish spunk drip from my pubes. I reached out to milk him dry, moving my hand very fast back and forth over his shaft and head. He shuddered and shook as the last of his spunk spurted out and when he was finished, I released him from my sticky grasp. He stumbled backwards in a chair.

"Was it good for you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, still breathing fast.

I grabbed my nightshirt and went into the kitchen to grab a paper towel to wipe away his spunk. Then I washed my hands and dressed in the shirt, feeling better about my relationship with my brother. I'm not such a mean hearted bitch. Josh was standing and pulling up his pajama bottoms when I returned to the room. I took a seat on the couch to finish watching late night TV.

He was about to leave the room when he stopped and said, "Hey."

"Yeah?"

"Do you still have that video?"

"Yeah. I'll go ahead and delete it."

"Can you send it to me before you do?"

"Why?"

He shrugged. I gave him a wry smile. He probably wanted it to jerk off to in the future. I picked up my phone and brought up the video, editing out the last part of my and Heather's reveal before sending it to him.

"Done. And deleted," I said, trashing the video.

"Thanks," he said. "Good night."

"Good night."

He returned to his bedroom and left me to myself.

We never spoke of that night, treating it like it never happened. And now, five years later at Josh's wedding, with Heather as my plus one, hugging my little brother in congratulations at the reception makes me think of that time when he spooged all over my thighs.

12