Tatayana

Story Info
Fun at a strip club with a gorgeous TS stripper.
4k words
4.73
38.6k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mothman34
mothman34
732 Followers

"Oh God!! Yes!! Fuck me baby!! Make me cum!!" I cried.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred as she thrust her throbbing cock back inside of me, "you like that, don't you?? You want my big girl cock, don't you baby??

God, did I want it!! It was all I could think about!!

For some background, I was obsessed with transsexual women, I had been since I was about 13 & discovered them on the internet. I was completely mesmerized by their beauty, how their bodies could be so perfect. Their large, shapely breasts, their slim waists, their firm asses, & their long, hard cocks.

I had sucked my first girl cock when I was 18. It was a random hookup on Craigslist with a pre-op TS. Her name was Ariel, we met at her apartment & I blew her while I jerked off. Pretty simple; however, it left me wanting more, much more.

I took a job as a handyman / janitor at a TS club downtown when I was in my twenties. The place was a dump but the scenery was fantastic. That's when I saw her!! Her name was Tatayana & she was the featured attraction. She was gorgeous, statuesque standing about 5'11" tall (6'5" with her stilettos), with a dark, olive complexion. She was toned & athletic but not overly muscular. Her breasts were probably a solid C cup with dark brown nipples. She had a full sleeve tattoo on her right arm (God, that's sexy), & large angel wings tattooed on her shoulder blades. The long blonde hair & beautiful blue eyes were the topper, she was perfect, she was a goddess!!

I had watched her perform many nights & gone home thinking about her, thinking about sucking her cock, & her fucking me until she came. I had stroked my cock hundreds of times to those images, & I longed for it to happen, for Tatayana to take me & fuck me, make me hers.

One night, after the bar had closed, I was sweeping up on the main stage when she came walking out of the dressing room with a mischievous smirk on her face. "Hey", she called out, "Can you help me with something back here???" As she turned & walked back into the dressing area, I couldn't help but stare at her ass, so tight, soooooo hot.

I went backstage into the dressing room where I found her sitting at her makeup table, facing away from me. All of the other ladies were already gone so it was just she & I. "Can I help you with something Tatayana??" I asked. I guess I anticipated her telling me that the sinks were backed up or the bathroom wasn't clean; however, I got a much bigger surprise.

Without saying a word, she stood & turned to face me. She dropped her robe off of her shoulders & stood before me, completely naked except for a pair of black, thigh high stockings & a black, lacy garter belt. Her cock was hard as a rock & she started stroking it right there in front of me. My dick was instantly as hard as granite. "This is what I need help with..., does that fall into your job description??" she asked seductively.

I instinctively fell to my knees in front of her & swallowed her cock whole.

"Oh my," she said, "an eager one!!" "I think I'm going to like you." "Get your cock out too baby, I want you to cum for me when I shoot my load down your throat." I fished out my cock & started jerking it right then. I knew I wouldn't last long. This was what I had been dreaming of & now it was happening, this beautiful woman was feeding me her cock & I loved it.

I bobbed my head up & down on her cock, running my tongue up & down its length. Her cock was gorgeous, about 7" long, cut, & completely shaven. It wasn't too thick, maybe 2" around, with a beautiful mushroom shaped tip. I took her totally in my mouth, locked my lips around that beautiful piece of meat & sucked for all I was worth. I stuck out my tongue & licked her smooth balls & she cooed approvingly.

"If you keep that up I'm going to cum baby," she said. "Maybe that's what you want?? Do you want me to cum down your throat honey??".

God did I want that!! It was like she could read my mind. "Yes please" I replied & went back to work on her cock. I felt her hands encircle the back of my head & pull me down on her shaft. She pushed her hips forward, & slid her glistening dick down to the back of my throat. I could feel her balls resting on my chin as I took her length down my throat. She tasted divine, but I wanted more, I wanted to taste her cum.

"Oh God," she panted, "I'm so horny already that you are going to make me bust!!" That sent me over the edge, I was furiously stroking my cock & I exploded all over her stockinged feet. "Mmmmm, I see you are enjoying yourself too sweetie", she said.

She held her cock down my throat & slowly pumped her hips forward. With the small, gentle thrusts it was like she was making love to my throat. I relaxed my throat & felt her head pop into my windpipe. I closed my lips tight around her cock & furiously licked & flicked my tongue up & down her shaft.

I felt her cock pulse in my mouth, I heard her gasp, then she exploded. I grabbed her ass to steady her as she deposited her first shot directly down my throat & into my stomach. Then she slid her hips back slightly, so her head was in my mouth as she continued to ejaculate.

"Ahhhhhhhh, take it all baby, take my cum!!" she hissed. And swallow I did. Gulp after delicious gulp. I sucked her cock dry & licked it clean. "Whew, I needed that baby." She said. "How about you come here every night after closing & we can make this a regular thing??'

"Absolutely!!" I said, "I'll be back tomorrow!!"

And so it went, for several months. Tatayana doing her show, me cleaning up the place, all the girls going home, then me sucking her off backstage until she came down my throat. I was in heaven. I was a play toy for a gorgeous TS & I loved it, but I wanted more!! I wanted Tatayana to fuck me!!

One Saturday afternoon, the manager told all the girls that it was my birthday and they should do something nice to show their appreciation for all of my hard work. They called me in early under the guise there was an issue with the A/C in the back & I needed to get it working before the night shift began. As I walked in the back to get to work, I was met with a thunderous "SURPRISE!!" from all of the girls. They had gotten me a cake & had all come out to wish me a happy birthday. It was very sweet. After our refreshments, the girls all began to disperse, some going home (that weren't working that night) & others to get ready for work later, Tatayana sauntered up to me & gave me a big kiss on the cheek. "Happy birthday honey," she said, "I have another surprise for you." She handed me an envelope & told me to open it in private as it was just for me.

I walked out to my car to go run some errands since my shift didn't actually start for another few hours & I opened the card. It was a novelty birthday card with a picture of a large busted woman on the front. Inside was a nude selfie of Tatayana. She had her beautiful cock in her hand & she had just cum all over her tits. She had signed it, XOXO Tatayana. God, I wanted her so bad!! I went home & jerked off to my new picture.

That night, after everyone had gone home, I walked into the back looking for Tatayana. It was the best part of my day, getting to suck her beautiful cock until she came for me, feeding me her delicious semen; unfortunately, she was no where to be found. I looked in the restroom, down the hall in the wardrobe area, nothing. My heart sunk. Had I done something wrong?? Was she upset with me?? Had she grown tired of our daily routine??

Feeling dejected & about to head home, I heard the music start playing over the PA out front. I walked out to see what was going on & there she was, up on the main stage. She was wrapped in a huge red bow with a matching red thong & bra. "Happy birthday honey." She said. "I have a special birthday present for you tonight, why don't you take a seat & enjoy the show."

I practically knocked all of the other chairs down trying to get front & center to watch. No way I was missing this show.

Tatayana began seductively swaying her hips with the music. She untied the ribbon & began to unwrap herself. God she was gorgeous!! She bent over with her ass facing me & slid her thong to the side, showing me her sweet little pucker, then running her finger over her hole. She stood back up & unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor beside her. She turned around, showing me those glorious tits I had drooled over for months, then got down on her hands & knees, & crawled to the front of the stage. When she got there, she reached down, grabbed the collar of my shirt, & pulled me close to her face. She grabbed the back of my head & kissed me passionately, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Then she broke the kiss & pushed me back into the chair. She sat up on the edge of the stage, with her legs hanging off the front, her feet resting on my thighs. I could see that her cock was hard, the tip of it was poking out of the top of her thong. Precum had formed on the tip & was leaking down the front of her dick & onto her panties. I wanted to lean forward & lick her cock like a lollipop, tasting her sweet juices, & suck her cock into my mouth.

She must have sensed my desires (or seen my drool forming at my feet) because she scooted back & stood up on the stage. She hooked her thumbs under the sides of her thong & slowly dropped it to the floor. She was completely naked & completely stunning. Her cock was hard & sticking straight out, just begging to be sucked. She walked back over & sat back down on the edge of the stage, her magnificent cock now just inches from my face.

"Go ahead baby," she purred, "taste me."

I leaned forward & took her cock into my mouth as I had done so many times before. I knew she liked when I worked around the top, probed my tongue into the slit & fucked the head of her cock with my tongue. "Mmmmmm, that's wonderful sweetie," she cooed, "but don't make me cum too fast, because tonight I'm going to cum in your sweet little ass!!"

I almost choked when I heard that. I pulled off her cock with an audible "Pop" & looked up longingly into her eyes. "That's right baby," she said, "I'm going to take your cherry for your birthday tonight, right here." I couldn't believe my ears, I almost came in my pants right then. Tatayana was going to fuck me, cum inside me, & make me hers.

"Get me nice & wet baby, I don't want to hurt you." I took my cue & went back to work on her dick with my mouth. I sucked up & down, licking from tip to base, trying my best to make sure she was as hard as she has ever been, ready to fuck me, ready to give me what I wanted most.

"Stand up for me baby." She said. "Take off those clothes & let me see you."

I stood up & took off my shirt as she unbuckled my belt & unbuttoned my pants. I keep myself in decent shape, I'm no body builder, but I'm not bad. I could sense her approval as she ran her hands over my hairy chest. "Mmmmmm, like a big old teddy bear," she cooed. "I can't wait to fuck you baby," she said causing my dick to jump in my boxers.

"Well, I see someone is excited by that," she said, obviously noticing that I was tenting bad now. "Let's get those off of you & see if we can have some fun!!". I slid my boxers down exposing my cock. "Very nice," she purred as she wrapped her hand around my dick. "I want you to cum for me all night long." & with that, she took me into her mouth.

OH MY GOD!! I thought. Her mouth was like velvet, so soft, so delicate as she worked her way up & down my shaft. She used her tongue expertly, & licked my cock from top to bottom. While her mouth had me almost ready to explode, she reached her hand around my waist & began to fondle my ass. I felt her reach down & rub her fingers over my asshole while she sucked my cock. I was so close to cumming but I wanted to hold on, to savor & enjoy this for as long as possible. Then Tatayana pushed her index finger into my ass & my cock exploded.

"Oh God!!" I cried as my cock erupted. Tatayana, without batting any eye, held me firmly in place, my cock in her mouth & her finger up my ass as I writhed, bucked, & came like I hadn't cum in years. I almost blacked out from the pleasure as she sucked me dry. After what seemed like an eternity, she eased me back into my seat & stood up.

"Well...how was that honey???" she asked.

I couldn't even form intelligible words at that moment, all I could do was smile up her with this goofy look on my face.

"I thought you would enjoy that baby, but just you wait for what's coming next" she said, with a hint of excitement in her voice.

She extended her hand to me, to help me stand on my wobbly legs, & led me over to the stage. She sat me up on the edge & stood between my legs. She reached out & stroked my cock a few times, bringing it back to life (though it didn't take much), & leaned in to kiss me. I could taste my cum on her lips. I had never thought about eating my own cum before; however, the fact that Tatayana was partially feeding it to me now really turned me on.

"Are you ready for this baby??" she asked lovingly.

"I've wanted this since the day I met you!!" I responded.

Tatayana reached down between us & grabbed both of our cocks in her hand. She started rubbing her cock against mine, stroking them both together. "Me too baby" she said. "After our first night, I knew I had to have you." She increased her pace a little, almost fucking my cock with hers. Rubbing her head on the underside of mine, running her length up & down mine, probing around the head, pushing into my cock slit, pushing her cock into my balls, it felt amazing. I was putty in her hands.

"I think you are ready for me," she said, "stand up baby & bend over for Tatayana."

I hopped off the stage & turned around, putting my hands on the stage & leaning forward, sticking my ass up into the air. "So nice baby," Tatayana purred, "I can't wait to get my cock in your tight little hole."

I glanced over my shoulder & saw my goddess, standing behind me, her cock glistening with my saliva, stroking it, ready to fuck me. I was so turned on I could barely contain myself. Even though I had just cum only a few minutes ago, I felt like I was going to explode again at any moment.

"Are you ready baby??" Tatayana asked. I could feel her cock head brushing up against my asshole. It was so naughty, me bent over the stage in a strip club, a gorgeous TS about to put her dick inside me & fuck me.

"Yes baby, I'm ready for you," was my reply.

"I'm going to go slow at first, so you can get used to me, OK baby??" she said.

With that I felt her push her hips forward, & her cock head push on my asshole. I tried to relax to allow her entrance, but my muscles involuntarily clinched up. "Relax baby," she said. "Don't push me out, just relax & let me in."

Tatayana pushed a little harder & I felt her head pop past my ring, she was inside me. "That's it baby," she said, "just relax & let Tatayana take you."

Surprisingly, it didn't really hurt, I just felt an immense pressure on my bowels, like I needed to go to the bathroom but couldn't. I tried to relax even more so Tatayana could get her cock further inside. She must have felt my grip loosen because I felt her shift forward & start to feed more of her cock into me.

"That's it baby, take Tatayana's cock. I know you want it, let me give it to you baby. Let me fuck you."

I could feel her inching her way in. God this felt amazing. My ass was opening to allow her inside, slowly, but surely. I loved the feeling of being stuffed by her cock, but I wanted more, I wanted her to fuck me.

"Almost there baby, you almost have all of me," she said.

Then I felt her balls brush up against mine & I knew she was buried to the hilt inside of me. God, I felt so full with her cock inside of me. "I'm in baby," she said, "Do you like that?? Is this what you've wanted?? To be filled by my cock baby??" she asked.

"No," I said, "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me & fill me with your seed baby, pump your cock empty inside of me."

"Mmmmmm, we're going to have fun baby."

With that, Tatayana slid her cock out of me & slammed back in, all in one motion. "Oh shit!!" I cried out, almost blacking out from the pain. "Shhhhh baby, I promise it will start to feel good in a minute," she reassured me.

Then she did it again, and again, and again until I found myself pushing my ass back against her, meeting her thrusts. "That's it baby," she said, "You want Tatayana's dick, don't you??"

"Oh God!! Yes!! Fuck me baby!! Make me cum!!" I cried.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred as she thrust her throbbing cock back inside of me, "you like that, don't you?? You want my big girl cock, don't you baby??

And I did. I wanted her to fuck me, use me for her pleasure. She put her right hand up on my right shoulder & her left leg up on the stage for leverage as she pounded my ass with her glorious girl cock. I was getting fucked by my goddess, she was sawing away at my ass now, worked into a good lather, our balls slapping together as she fucked me, deep & hard. With each thrust I could feel her cock inside of me, claiming my body as hers, taking me.

"Your ass is so good baby," she said, "I could fuck it every day."

I could feel her tits pressed against my back as she fucked me. Mounted on top of me like a wild, horny animal, her instincts taking over, ravaging me at her will. She reached around & grabbed my cock, which was like an iron rod, & started stroking me in rhythm to her thrusts.

"Are you going to cum for me?? Are you going to cum with me inside of you baby??" she hissed into my ear. I could feel her hot breath panting on my neck as she fucked & stroked me simultaneously. I was in a complete state of euphoria, never wanting this to end.

"Call out my name baby, tell everyone who you belong to when you cum," she commanded.

Almost on cue, I could feel my cock twitch in her hand, start to spasm, & then erupt all over the stage.

"I'm yours forever Tatayana, my goddess," I cried out. "Fuck me baby, use me for your pleasure!!"

I coated the stage with cum. I had no idea how I came so much but it just kept flowing forth. Even after I stopped, it continued to drip out of my cock like a faucet that wasn't completely turned off. Tatayana pushed the back of my head down to a pool of cum on the stage in front of me. "Lick baby," she breathed into my ear, "Taste your cum." I did as I was told & licked the glob of cum, my cum, completely into my mouth.

"Now swallow baby."

Again, I did as I was told & swallowed my cum.

"That's so fucking hot baby!!" Tatayana said. "I'm so close to cumming, to filling your belly with my seed, to marking you as mine. Do you want to have my baby?? Do you want me to fill you with my seed & make you pregnant??"

Even though we both knew this was a ridiculous statement, in the throes of this mind-bending sex we were having, it actually was pretty hot to hear. I even surprised myself with my response.

"Yes, Tatayana. Give me your seed, I want to have your baby!! Fill me up with your cum!!"

Seemingly even more aroused by my response, Tatayana's pace quickened & she thrust her dick harder & harder into my ass. I could feel her heartbeat, throbbing through her cock as she fucked me, harder & deeper. I could tell she was close, she was about to cum inside of me.

"AHHHHHHHHH," she cried out, & I felt her cock unload inside of my ass, painting my insides with her warm, sticky goodness. She shoved her cock as deep as she could & continued to ejaculate, spurt after spurt deep in my bowels. I was so filled by her, I could feel my stomach swelling, trying to hold all of her cum.

Without missing a beat, she pulled her cock from my ass & spun me around so I was facing her. She pushed me down to my knees & shoved her still cumming cock down my throat.

"Fuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkk!!"

I had no idea how she was still cumming, but she was, & she unloaded her remaining seed into my waiting mouth. I eagerly slurped away at her cock as she painted my tonsils with her nectar, feeding me as if I was a starving baby. Three mouthfuls later, she finally stopped, completely spent & collapsed back into the chair behind her.

mothman34
mothman34
732 Followers
12