Tattoed Passion Ch. 02

Story Info
Julian knows.
1.3k words
4.54
15.8k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 09/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone!

"What about the one in the corner he's been grabbing his dick and winking at me for the past ten minutes? Do you think he's packing 'cause I could really use a pick me up right now."

"Wait! What? What the hell Jas, you never pick up guys at the club much less some wanna be thug! What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing; Chris and that's the problem and you know I would never do that. It's this damned dermoire talking its making me horny. I just wanted to see if your trifling ass was listening and you weren't!"

Jasmine pouted; "Some best friend you are. I've been talking to your ass for the past five minutes and you haven't replied back to anything I've said."

"Excuse you, some best friend uh, I'd like for you to find better! And to think I was reminiscing about how we met. Jas, do you know how many fake bitches I've had to tell off? Thinking they could be part of the Rizzoli & Isles duo. Huh do ya? "

Jasmine couldn't hold it in any longer. She laughed so hard people started to think something was wrong with her. Some even joined in not knowing what they were laughing at just knowing that her laughter was very contagious. It was too easy to get her upset; Jasmine thought, she never catches on until the end.

Wrapping her arm around Christies' neck and hugging her to herself Jasmine chuckled. "Rizzoli & Isles? Really? I always thought we were more like Beckett & Lanie but with a stronger friendship. Plus our jobs are totally different from the television shows anyway. For me, being a GBI agent is a lot more work than what's portrayed on this shows now days. "

Jasmine sighed heavily; "It would be awesome if you and I could solve a case within an hour time."

Christie gave her best friend slanted look. "What's with this you and I bit. You know I solve all your cases for you. Let's go dance!"

Jasmine snorted and picked up her Cosmo and turned to her friend, "Bitch please, I solved those cases. All you did was give me the missing pieces, and my intellectual mind does the rest. Oh, by the way congrats on solving that missing child case with Foster. He didn't seem to have a clue about anything. I still don't understand why they hired another forensic specialist. You're the best in the state of good 'ole Georgia."

"Wait!" Jasmine slammed her martini glass down and turn to Christie as her eyes took on an icy hue. "I can't believe what I am seeing. You're planning to go out on a date with Foster and you didn't think to tell me. How could you? Omg, eww you let him kiss you. Judging by that face expression you are wearing; he's a terrible kisser. News flash don't do it. Ya know I'm guessing it's because nothing intelligent ever comes out of that mouth of his."

"Ok cut the crap Ms. Cleo, I get it."

"It's Ms. Oracle or Seer to you!

"Cleo, you damn well know that date is never going to happen."

"Call me Ms. Cleo again, I'm going to put bleach in a spray bottle and go for your closet!"

"I told you that jerk off asked me out two nights ago. As for my closet do it. I don't care 'cause we're the same size anyway, Cleo." Christie hopped down from her bar stool. "Come on let's go dance! And you're welcome."

"Why should I thank you skank?"

"For taking your mind off the dread one. Let's go, the dj is playing my song!" Christie threw over her shoulder as she headed to the dance floor.

"You're so lucky I love your Blaxican ass. Jasmine hopped off her stool and strutted towards the dance floor. "Let's make these fake ass bitches mad and watch these dogs drool.

**********************************************************

Sitting his glass down on the bar; Julian shook off the burn of the scotch and looked around the club. Taking in the scene made him feel his age all of twenty-eight. What a laugh, feeling ancient at twenty-eight. Chuckling dryly to his self, not long ago it was him out there dancing the night away. Trying to see which chick would be crowned the 'lucky one' that would go back to his fraternity house with him and possibly get to spend the night.

In the past year or so that flaming need to prowl for the hottest girl had burnt out. Feeling dissatisfied and judging each woman made his sex life come to a halt until four months ago Carmen Villa De Lobos step into the picture. It was like a scene out of movie. The first time he'd seen her was in the lobby of the convention he was attending. She appeared at the top of the escalator in a vision of white. The dress fitted to her body like a glove and stop mid-thigh with a slit on the right side. The material was so thin you could see her perky nipples though the demi cup bra she wore. From the back it was obvious that there was no panty line of any kind. She could pass for a Sofia Vergara look- a- like. Curves for days and a mouth that could make a grown man cry out to the big man upstairs.

She's every man's dream. She could cook, would listen to how your day went and rub your back as she did it and best of all she had absolutely no boundaries towards sex. The karma sutra had nothing on the inventive sex they've shared. But as fun as it all was he could never fill that void. There was always something missing, just when he thought he would have a mind shattering orgasm his body would go ice cold and leaving him feeling blue balled.

Four fucking months later and he was still feeling it! Julian took another swig of scotch and snorted in disgust. Four months wasted using one of his gifts to make Carmen believe he was giving her the best fuck of the life time. Time wasted that he could've been looking for the one to return the other half of his soul.

"Hey Jules come back from wherever the hell you went!" Mark nudged Julian in his side as he looked out onto the dance floor. "I got a serious question hombre. Do you have a fear of tall women?"

Startled by such a weird question Julian paused and turn towards Mark. "Um..... no at least I don't think so. Then again I'm taller than most, so I'm going to have to say no. Why?"

"Cause, dude I think I just developed that fear and fallen in love all at the same time!"

"What?"

"Dude, to your seven o'clock is a beautiful mulatto amazon grinding on this other girl. I want to fucking climb her like a coconut tree and never come down!"

Julian choked on his drink and laugh out loud trying to imagine how the scene in his head would work out.

"Mark, man the fuck up! Your six feet tall, you can't fucking have a fear of heights and as for falling in love shit," Julian turn towards the dance floor. "It looks as if she's taken already."

"Naw man, she the one. I know it, I can it feel bro." Mark turned to Julian and put his hand to his chest. "Have you ever had that feeling when you look at someone and just knew it was right and your body recognizes your other half?

Julian shook his head; he'd never seen his best friend so pussy whipped over a female and hadn't even fucked her yet. She had to be something else. 'Cause Mark was very picky when it came to females. He turned towards the Amazon Goddess to see what had his best friend so sprung. Looking through the crowd until he spotted a tall Spanish looking female.

What he saw was a wet dream. What he felt was another. It was the burning in his left arm that took precedence. The burning starting from the bottom of his tattooed dermiore shelve, glowing as it travel up to his shoulder.

Julian inhaled in a deeply. His time had come. Finally.