Tattoo

Story Info
She's always loved tatoos.
1.8k words
40.6k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a girl in my late twenties, petite, dark hair and have been called pretty, with come to bed eyes, most of my acquaintances' would not guess the real me, I keep that hidden for the important people in my life. To the outsider I am quiet and shy, but in chosen company I am not, and more often or not I am thinking about sex, sitting next to a stranger on the bus, a work man coming into my work place and what I could be doing to them, under my demure appearance I am in a constant state of arousal. To add to my alter ego I have always loved tattoos, and I decided to get some on my back in my early twenties which when people found out about always surprised them.

They were of reasonable size, all freehand work, one on left shoulder and one on right hip leading up to the middle of my back; I decided I wanted some new work done to join up the two designs in the middle of my back. On my next day off I donned a white shirt and denims, no bra because I knew if I was getting work done it would hurt, I made sure I had pants on with a frill at the top so they would stick out as I bent over getting my work done, I set off to the tattoo parlour where I had been for many hours before.

An hour later I was chatting away with my old artist Ian who I hadn't seen in at least five years, he remembered me, at the time a lot of banter had went between us, teasing and innuendo, but nothing physical even though I had always came away from a session turned on to fuck. He asked to look at my work to remind him of what he had done, I was trying to lift my shirt and protect my modesty as there was people in the waiting room, his rough hands lifted my shirt which uncovered my tits partially, only one person in the waiting room noticed, I pulled my shirt down. Ian said that I would have to wait as he had appointments first.

I was going to leave and come back but he invited me to stay and watch. The first guy was having some work on his chest, a bog standard dragon; it was interesting watching the ink pierce into the skin, I think he was trying to be brave because I was sitting there, we all chatted and again innuendos flew. When the guy was finished, Ian stood up to get a drink, I had forgot how tall he was, he had put on a bit of weight but it suited him, my pussy started to twitch, I fidgeted in my seat.

The next customer came in, another guy, this time was getting his finishing touches to a full back which was black and white pictures of rock stars and instruments, it was quite impressive, his back muscles were taught under the needles, I watched Ian's' big hands squeezed into his rubber gloves, the muscle in his forearm tensed as he worked. My mind was wondering how many of those big fingers could I take in my sopping pussy, rudely awoken by a young women shouting in how much an initial would cost on her wrist. Ian shouted back, he then said to me he would finish the fellow and do the young women's wrist as that would take five minutes.

Sure enough the studio was empty and it was my turn, I was a bit scared as I had forgotten how much it can hurt. Ian told me to sit in front of him, facing away and straddling the chair, I had unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it up, Ian told me to take it off so he could get a better look and decided what was to be done. The studio was open plan and people could see from the street, I said this to Ian, he laughed and locked the front door and pulled a blind between the studio and the waiting room, he had no further bookings until the following day.

We discussed designs and he started to draw some ideas on, I was conscious of my large tits exposed and squashed against the back of the chair. Ian should me the designs in a mirror; I liked what I saw and gave him the go ahead. He pulled my arse into his groin, and told me how to sit, I could feel a bulge and I knew then that I would be getting more than a tattoo. The familiar buzz of the machine started, I tried to relax but my jaw was clenched for the first five minutes, I settled down after that as it just became hot and scratchy, Ian mentioned my pants and I laughed, he asked if they were for his benefit. It was almost like he could read my mind. We chatted and I swore when a sensitive part was inked, after a while he said that was the outline done, would I come back for the colour another day as the skin can only take so much abuse.

He cleaned and dressed my back as I sat up his large hands came around and cupped by breasts he pinched my dark hard nipples, I pushed my arse further into his groin, I was sure my wetness could be felt through my denims. He whispered into my ear he wanted his payment in anyway he sought fit. I agreed, he pushed my chair away and told me to stand up and turn around. I could see by the massive bulge in his trousers I was going to enjoy myself. Ian pulled me towards him and I straddled him on his chair, we kissed tongues almost choking each other he grabbed the back of my hair holding my head, when we finally came up for air, he told me to take my jeans off and leave my pants on, I obeyed he stood up towering over me and took of his denims and shorts.

His cock was at least eight plus inches, it was rock hard and gorgeous, he sat back down and ordered me to suck his cock. I knelt in front of him and used one hand to guide the piece of meat into my hungry mouth, the other hand I had inside my pants parting my lips and feeling my wetness. Ian told me not to touch my pussy as that was his privilege, instead he manoeuvred his left leg between my legs and I was allowed to rub my clothed pussy on his leg. Ian was gripping my hair and directing the speed he wanted his cock to be sucked, I knew I was excellent at given head and was a favourite activity but this cock was hard work and my jaw began to hurt. I protested a bit and Ian ordered me to stand up, he told me to bend over his knee as I was to do as I was told and no objections, I could see myself in the large studio mirror and the image turned me on watching almost like an outer body experience.

The girl in the mirror had flushed cheeks but still had a smile on her red lips her large tits flattened underneath her. I could see a large hand raising and then falling on my satin covered arse; I jumped and gripped onto his leg. Ian once again repeated he was choosing how I paid for his hard work, another slap occurred, painful but exciting, several more ranging in speed and intensity, Ian then told me to stand up and remove my pants, I did so, I was then ordered to resume bending over his knee. His big hands gently needed my plump arse, he described the red marks he had left, I pushed my arse into his hand, with his free hand he reached between my legs and cupped my soaking pussy, and he slid one finger in, commenting I must have liked that little spank. I murmured yes as I knew my pussy was slick and I could feel it pulsating.

Ian then put a second finger in and his thumb pressed onto my clit, watching myself in the mirror I needed to come, he removed his fingers and moved up to my arsehole, he gently place a finger at my tight opening and pushed in using my juice as a lube. I let out a gasp as most guys ask and don't just take, I liked this not being in control, and he slid his finger out and told me to fuck him. I straddled him as before and eased down on his hard cock, I rode him in long slow movements, I was savouring this cock. After a few minutes he told me to suck his cock again, I loved tasting my cream of his hard to bursting cock, I asked if he wanted his balls sucked too, he did, they were a nice sucking size. After a few minutes Ian told me to stand up, he placed his chair against the wall and told me to sit, he knelt before me and told me to put my legs over the sides of the chair, leaving me as open as I could get. He placed his cock to the entrance of my pussy; he began gently sliding in and out so I got to appreciate his full length. I screamed for him to fuck me and he did, the chair was banging off the wall, I was rubbing frantically at my clit I knew I was going to come very hard very soon.

Mesmerised by the reflection of his muscular back and arse pumping his large glistening cock into my pink smooth pussy. Ian suddenly stopped and pulled me forward an inch and without a word sank his full cock into my arse, I was holding onto the back of the chair with one hand and squeezing my clit with the other, he was fucking me as I should be, I started to scream I was coming and could feel my pussy and arse tighten, this made Ian go faster, I came in floods adding more lube to my arse, Ian shouted he was coming and filled my arse with his come, slowing his rhythm until he fell into me. We couldn't move for a few minute, our hearts were, beating so fast and I could still feel my pussy jutting with little aftershocks, his cock pulsed in my arse.

When he finally slid out of my arse he said that was only part payment, I agreed. The smell of sex filled the air, my legs were like jelly as I started to collect my clothing, Ian told me to give him my pants, and I did he put them in his pocket. Just when we were working out when I should come in next, the door of the shop opened and a couple walked in looking at the designs on the wall. The door wasn't locked after all. Ian and I looked at each other and laughed.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
superb

superb again heather did you not mention that you got all your tattoo's for free because you slept with artist and customers shame think you should of mentioned that

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Definitely needs some editing but it was a hot and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ohhh yessss

Very hot indeed.. too bad the curtains weren't open. Just need a lil proof reading hun, but do keep them or uhh us cummin!

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Overwhelming Porn Shop Incident Owner's daughter has an idea to save the store that goes bad.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beth at a Bachelor Party Beth fills in at Joe's bachelor party.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Gangbang Two college girls end up in a reluctant gangbang.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Tape Mike discovers an old video of Ashley.in Loving Wives
Glory Days - Cum from a Stranger Mandy and David decide to visit a glory hole to spice it up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories