Tattoo Date Night

Story Info
Tattoos reveal the truth for husband and wife.
5.4k words
4.32
64k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rocket32
rocket32
87 Followers

Let me start by saying that I have an uncontrollable sex drive with diverse interest. As such, I am always looking at porn on the internet and jack off almost daily to fill the gaps between my very healthy sex life with my beautiful wife. We have few secrets, but I do have one that I have never told her.

About ten years ago, I had a girlfriend that would screw around on me and then humiliate me with the details. I didn't know the term at the time but she was cucking me and it drove me wild with passion. As our relationship developed she got braver and push my boundaries. She went from telling me about their dicks to showing me the results. That evolved into feeding me her creampies as she would berate my abilities. It was all in fun and she knew that I loved it. She was a wild spirit and continued to try to find my limits. One night when I went to pick her up for dinner, I entered her apartment to find her naked and sitting on the lap of a naked man. Another naked man was sitting next to them and it was apparent that they were waiting for me.

As I entered, I said, "What in the world is going on."

She returned, "Just a little boundary expansion for you, now get undressed and get on your knees."

I knew this was not going to be good but I obeyed as usual. As I undressed the two guys began to make fun of my junk. I have always thought it was fine or at least average but as they stood up, I could see that both of the guys were huge.

My girlfriend grabbed both of their cocks and asked, "Which do you want to suck first."

I was speechless but she insisted that I answer.

I said, "The one in your right hand."

She chucked and asked, "Why that one you little faggot, you did not even object to sucking a cock much less two cocks."

I turned three shades of red and all I could say was, "I knew you would make me, so I just picked the one that was largest since I knew you would like that."

She smiles and said, "You have selected well because the smaller one will be fucking your ass in about two minutes."

It was bad enough to be forced to suck cock but to also get spit-roasted with another cock in my ass was almost too much to comprehend. I knew what I had to do so I just leaned forward as she grabbed the back of my head and guided me to the huge cock she was waving in front of me.

The other guy gabbed a bottle of lube and told me, "Hold out your hand, I want you to lube my cock so that I don't split you in half."

I did as I was told and in a matter of seconds, I was holding one cock and sucking another. Once lubed, he moved behind me and spread my legs wider and slowly pushed a couple of his well lubed fingers in to virgin ass. He worked him fingers in me to help prepare for what was about to come. When he removed his fingers, I knew what would be next. He took pity on me and slowly pushed his cock into my ass.

I began to squeal and my girlfriend just laughed and told him, "Tear up the faggot's ass."

He began to pound my ass with such force that I almost passed out, but I continue to suck the other cock with the help of my girlfriend's instruction.

This continued for about fifteen minutes and the guy in my ass said he was getting close. My girlfriend told him to pull out and to paint my face. He jerked his cock out of my ass and quickly move next to the other guy.

She grabbed his cock and told me to, "Open wide."

The guy blasted my face from chin to eyes. She spread his cum all over my face as the other guy moved into position to blast me as well. She grabbed him and with a quick jerk, I was getting my second cum shot right from the source. She quickly backed off and grabbed a camera and began to snap a couple of shot of my glazed face and defeated soul.

She told me, "You better get used to this because she wanted me to be gay and that this is the sex that I would be getting from now on."

So that was my secret that I never told my wife of almost five years -- I was a faggot for a year for the pleasure of dominant girlfriend. My girlfriend and I grew apart, and after a couple of years, I met Becky. Becky and I dated for a couple of years and finally got married, but I never lost my passion for cuckolding and sucking cocks. It's funny, I never was attracted to guys but I love the thought of sucking a cock and eating cum -- but that is my secret that I never shared with her or anyone else.

This period of my life had a profound impact on me even today because it confirmed a path for me to live two lives -- the regular upstanding guy in public and the sexual deviant in my private head. As time passed, it was easier to be more of the upstanding guy but my balls burned with a desire to bounce in and out of my past life. I never ventured back in the humiliation yet the desire never faded. In highly sexual moments with my wife, I would share with her that I would love to see her suck another guys cock or kiss another man in public. She would remain silent on the topic or laugh it off as me being a sex freak. As time progressed I pulled back a little knowing that my wife was just not wired that way.

So that leads me to my current situation. It all started with my wife informed me that she had a business trip that would take her out of town for the entire week. We had both been traveling quite a bit recently so we agreed to have an intimate weekend when she returned.

Later that day she departed and I almost immediately began to surf the net for some good jack off material. As usual, I gravitated to cuckold material and began to wonder back to my days of sucking cock. After several hours of building my desire, I decided to look at Craigslist. I often go there to see if there are other freaks like me. I have never acted on my search but I still like the validation that I'm not the only guy with such desires.

Today was a little different, I got up the nerve to place an ad seeking a professional man with the same interest. Within minutes, I got an e-mail from a guy not far from my location indicating that he was married and had similar interest. He also shared a pic of both his cock and his very sexy wife. He let me know of his need for discretion and that also helped me knowing that I had the same needs. Finally, he indicated that he could meet soon and could host, but want to meet me for a drink prior to moving to the next step. This was shaping up to be the perfect scenario.

After a couple of quick exchanges, we agreed to meet at five at a bar that was far enough away that we would not run into anyone that we would know. As I entered the bar, I was awkwardly greeted by my new friend and we made our way over to a table near the back. We both quickly got over the tension with the help of a couple of drinks. We talked for about an hour and when we both knew where this was going, he let me know that his wife would be coming home early tonight and that he would not be able to host today. I have never given any consideration to him coming to my house but I was too horny to pull out now so I suggested that he follow me home. He agreed and we paid our bill and headed to my house.

Once at my house, we made our way to my media room in the basement. It was perfect since it has no windows and provided the perfect space to take this where ever we wanted it to go. I put on a cuckold video and we both setting in to view and discuss what we liked. It did not take long for us to begin to rub our cocks as the movie heated up. That quickly led to us to trading rubs. After just a few minutes, I had all I could take and soon dropped to me knees as he stood. I almost devoured him and licked him from balls to tip, then took him deep in my mouth.

I continued to work him with visions of my past experiences. After about ten minutes, he started to buck. He grabbed my head and fucked my face until he pulled out and blasted my face. I opened wide to catch all that I could but he shot several blasts that covered my face. He wiped his cock across my face pushing his cum into my mouth. As I began to wipe my face, he encouraged me to leave it and urged me to feed him as well.

By this time, I had shed my clothes. I quickly stood and presented him with my raging cock. He gobbled my cock all the way to the balls with his first action. He drew back slowly and I almost passed out from his silky mouth and skills. Unfortunately, he was too good and I was too horny because after only a few minutes my body took over and my cum started rising. I started to convulse and he just held his mouth on my cock and stopped his movement causing a crushing ruined orgasm that filled his mouth with all I had but created an agonizing and extended orgasm for me. He just looked up and smiled and asked how I liked it. All I could do was fall back on the couch and moan.

After a few minutes of small talk, we both recovered, got dressed and agreed to stay in touch for those times when we just needed something a little different from our wives. He departed and I knew that I had finally found a good outlet to fill my sexual gap.

The rest of the week was normal but I decided not to jack off the rest of the week so that I would be fully charged for my wife when she returned. As the week end grew closer, it got harder and harder for me to control myself but I was a good boy and kept my hands off my cock.

On Friday around noon, I got a text from my wife that she was home and that she had gotten us reservations at one of our favorite restaurants for 7pm. I worked the rest of the day looking forward to seeing Becky and wondering what the night would entail.

As I entered the house, I was greeted with a very juicy kiss from my ravishing wife. She was dressed sexy with tight jeans and a revealing top that clearly showed that she was not wearing a bra. She knows I love this and made sure she dressed to tease me for the entire evening. I took a quick shower and we headed to dinner. When we arrived, they had our special table reserved. Once seated we were welcomed by handsome waiter that immediately was transfixed on my wife's partially expose breast. He tried to cover his glances but I knew we would get great service this evening based on his attraction to my wife. We ordered and settled in to catch up on the last couple of weeks away for both of us. I of course did not share of my encounter but it remained burned into my memory. After a few more drinks and a great dinner our waiter approach.

He said, "Is there anything else you would like this evening?"

My wife responded, "Just sex."

He stood there with an open mouth.

She chuckled and said, "With my husband, of course."

He stumbled over his words but just handed us the check and staggered from our table.

I said, "You are so bad, he will never be the same the rest of the night."

She responded, "You loved it and so did he. He was looking at my breast all night, and that probable just made him wet his pants."

We paid the check and headed out the door and she said, "Let's not go home yet; let's go to the new bar just down the street."

We walked hand in hand in the cool evening and made our way to packed bar that featured a band we love that evening. We made our way to bar and order a couple more drinks and began to rock out to music. We continued and even took a couple of shots which was unusual for a couple of middle aged suburbanites. We had a great time and talked about how long it had been since we acted like college kids.

As we left to go back to our cars we peered into the funky shops on Delmar Street as we made our way back to our car. My wife yanked my hand and pulled me into a shop as I was looking the other way. I suddenly realized she had pulled me into a tattoo parlor. She had an evil look on her face and said that she had always wanted to get a small tattoo and now was the perfect time. She also insisted that I get one. I let her know that I was not so sure about this idea but she insisted and said that they would be small and discrete so no one would know except us -- it would be our little secret.

I must have had enough to drink because I gave in and agreed. She said the she would go first but that I had to pick out the tattoo for her and she would do the same for me. She also said that she wanted us to be blindfolded or screened so that she could not see what we got until we got home. Her plan was cool with me so we approached the artist and told him our plan. He took us back to a private area and I began to look through his image collection for ideas. There were beautiful images but nothing that caught my eye. Then I realized, let's make this personal. It will be hidden and what a perfect time to leave and permanent message on my wife that would be our little secret. I pointed to the design I wanted and wrote down the word "Hot Wife" for the artist to incorporate into the design. She is smoking hot and she is really my wife so I thought this would be a great compliment to her but it is also my fantasy so in the future as I am eating her out, this would help fuel my fire as well.

The artist just smiled and asked where she wanted the tattoo. She immediately began to shed her jeans and pulled down her panties to expose her completely shaven pussy. I was floored, first that she was completely shaved because that was not usual and because she is usually somewhat reserved. To the best of my knowledge, she has never exposed herself so openly to others.

All, I could say was, "All righty then..."

The artist continued to smile and, leaned in close and began the tasked of preparing her and sketching the design. As he began his work, I moved up by her head and let her know how sexy she was and that her exposing herself to him really got me going. I could tell she was in pain but appeared to really get into what we were doing.

When the artist was finishing, another female artist came to observe his work and also to get a glimpse on my wife's shaven honey pot. They both admired the work and asked me to come approve the final work. It was perfect, both classy and slutty at the same time. Once I gave him the thumbs up, he placed a bandage on the tat, thanked us and informed us that his shift was over and the female artist would do my tattoo. I had no problem with this and began to lower my boxers to expose my hip, thinking that was the best place for my tat but my wife spoke up and informed me that she wanted it in the same location as hers.

I reminded her that I was not shaven but the artist spoke up quickly letting me know that she could shave me -- it was standard business practice. I reluctantly sat in the chair and dropped my shorts. I was not expecting this and was actually embarrassed as the artist viewed my nakedness. The artist was cute but I could tell she had a hard edge which showed up almost immediately with her making sarcastic comments about my package.

The artist looked me squarely in the eyes and said, "We don't have to worry about that little thing getting in the way, do we."

My wife just chucked and said, "He may have small equipment, but he has a great tongue."

They both laughed as I became a little more self-aware. I always thought my cock was fine but her words were a kick in my groin and for a second reminded me of my old girlfriend and her evil words. Humiliation was my trigger and her cutting comments started my cock to grow. When the artist saw what was happening, she continued to berate me.

She looked at my wife and stated, "It looks like the little man, likes women to make fun of his tiny package".

By this time, she had me lathered and began shaving me bald. While I was being shaved, my wife was looking through the design book but could not make up her mind.

The artist offered, "How about Pee Wee, that would be fitting."

My wife laughed then gazed upward and turned to the artist and whispered what she wanted. The artist smiled and said to my wife, "That sounds perfect, I will make you both proud."

Knowing how cruel the artist was, her comment made me wonder what my wife had told her. I dwelled on the situation for only a second knowing that my wife would do what is right.

My wife moved up and covered my eyes as the artist began to sketch the design above my cock. Her movements brushed my cock and since I had abstained all week, I became afraid that I would get hard-on and humiliate myself even more. My wife didn't make it any easier as she worked on my head while the artist worked on my privates. The artist was talented and it took her only a few minutes to complete the task. She called my wife over to observe the finished product and they both smiled and high-fived. This gave me a good feeling knowing that it must be something that I could be proud of.

The artist bandaged me, thanked us for our business, and ushered us the cashier. We paid quickly and headed home knowing that pure raw sex was in our immediate future.

When we got home, we changed into more comfortable clothes. She came out dressed in a black fish net body suit that almost made my heart stop. I stripped down and put on my robe knowing that I would be shedding it soon as the action heated up. We headed to our basement but it was apparent that my wife was not finished and she poured us a couple more shots. We downed them and she poured a couple more and said, "Let's go watch a sexy movie."

"Great," I said, knowing that it would last only a couple of minutes before I jumped her bones.

As we moved from the bar area into the media room, she told me that she had a movie that she knew we would like. I thought this was great because, I usually make the movie choice and I try to read her mine for what she would like. I really liked the involvement she was showing and although we've been together for several years, this would allow me to see another layer of what she likes.

I asked, "What subject matter have you selected for us this evening."

She looked me in the eyes and said, "I've got a couple of things, but we will start with your favorite, interracial oral hot wife."

I smiled from ear-to-ear and said, "You know me well -- I love it."

She just smiled an evil smile and said, "I sure do."

I flopped down on the couch and settled in as she started the DVD. She then joined me on the couch and snuggled up close and gave me a very sloppy kiss. I knew this was going to be one of the wildest sex nights of our life.

As the video started and I could tell it was an amateur video (also one of my favorites), but also very professional produced. The movie opened in a hotel room and it slowly panned to a close-up of my wife looking into the camera.

She said, "I hope you like your fantasy."

Then a large erect black dick came into the frame and she turned to take it into her mouth. She did not just suck the cock but rather made love to it. She kissed and licked it from every angle and used her perfect hands to massage to thick cock in ways that made me squirm. Her wedding ring sparkled and the contrast of her white hand and the black cock was over the top. My eyes were glued to the screen but I noticed her looking at me with a wicked smile. She leaned over and began to nibble on my ears. This always gets me going.

She began to whisper in my ear, "Is this what you wanted, did you want your wife to experience a real cock?"

I squired as my mind and stomach was twisting with both excitement and jealousy. This is what I always wanted but now it was right in front of my face and I was having second thoughts. This guy's dick was huge and based on the earlier comments I was now beginning to doubt my size and abilities.

The movie lasted only about ten minutes, ending with a climax that blasted her lips and face. She was beautifully glazed and the parting passage was her turning back toward the camera and saying, "I hope you loved it honey, I'm looking forward to helping you live out your fantasies."

rocket32
rocket32
87 Followers
12