Tattooed Dancer

Story Info
Megan Fox strips for two Heavy Metal rockers.
12.2k words
4.6
29.2k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

Special thanks to Metron18 for supplying me with ideas for minor details. Hope you enjoy this, thank you for the inspiration!

******************

Los Angeles, California

A lighter flickered small orange flames just before sliding to the end of a cigarette. A man with long black hair and big mustache sat in his chair, taking the first puff of his newly ignited cigarette just before blowing the smoke out. His eyes remained behind a set of dark sunglasses. Red and yellow lights flickered in reflection over his sunglasses, all while he starred forth at the stage in front of him. A stage had been fixated within the studio for a video shoot with a Heavy Metal band. The man in the chair was simply their manager. He had come to observe the scene while the filming crew wrapped up the shoot. The set piece within the studio was designed to look like a sleazy strip club with flickering neon lights and a stage with a stripper pole. Beyond the stage were stacked cabinets of amplifiers that all had the infamous 'Marshall' logo on them.

The band itself went by the name 'Stained Class King'. The band's creator Rich lifted the name from one of his favorite albums by a classic Metal band: Judas Priest. Rich was a guitar player, at 29 years old he had been playing off and on in bands through the L.A. scene since he was 17 years old. He formed the band back in late 2007 with his best friend from high school; Dave Rodger. Dave was known as a singer with a soothing voice, a throwback to the 80's era of classic Heavy Metal. They spent years finding a second guitar player, bass player and drummer to complete a full five member lineup to their band. Together, Rich and Dave formed a song writing duo but had originally began as a cover band. In the early days, they played in bars and clubs through out the city, covering all the classic Metal anthems from Black Sabbath to Iron Maiden to Mercyful Fate.

A solid reputation of the band was built within the underground scene. They were known for their retro sound, a call back to the old eras of Heavy Metal. Stained Class King had a signature guitar sound, one that was very reminiscent of the late 70's and early 80's. Rich went with the old 'Les Paul plugged through a Marshall cabinet with an overdrive pedal' formula as it was describe. In his early days of adulthood, he played a white Gibson Les Paul Custom. The guitar was identical to the white Les Paul played by guitar legend Randy Rhoads. After the band was signed to a label, he switched to playing a standard based Fender Stratocaster as his main guitar. His main guitar was white with the standard three single coil pickups; a white pick guard and plastics, a 21 fret maple fingerboard, and with a fat 1970's style head stock. The preference change original was a tribute to his father after his death, but Rich had grown up playing Stratocasters and felt more comfortable with them. Stratocasters were his primary guitars of choice when recording or playing live.

The other guitar player in the band was a black man named Michael. His guitar of choice was a Gibson SG. After the band was signed to a label overseas in Denmark, they developed their guitar sound as running a Fender and Gibson guitar side by side for rhythm. Michael and Rich followed the old formula of two guitars to play rhythm and lead together. Occasionally one would do solo fills while the other played rhythm. Their bass player was a man from Copenhagen, Denmark who went by the name of Fredrik. The last instrument performing member of their band was a drummer they found in Florida; Paul, a man who had previously gigged as a drummer with a Jazz band and had experience in studios with recording sessions. He became a vital piece of the band after he joined in 2012. Together, the band made a splash behind Dave's soaring old school Metal vocals that were a throwback to Metal singers such as Rob Halford and Bruce Dickinson.

For years, the band struggled in the underground scene. It was not until 2014 did they finally get signed to a label. They were picked on a festival tour taking place through Europe. It was there, the band caught exposure to Metal based record labels. They had a few lineup changes, picking up Michael as a guitar player before they were signed to a label in Denmark. Since then, they had recorded a debut album that was released in 2015 and now had just completed their sophomore record and were in Hollywood to shoot a music video. The guest of their video would be one of the greatest promotions anyone could dream of. Rich and Dave had befriended Hollywood actress Megan Fox some years back in their L.A. underground days. Rich reached out to Megan for a request that if she would like to appear in a music video, she agreed.

The video was set all to showcase Megan's sex appeal on camera. The song itself didn't matter, for all eyes were focused on the woman who's hand held the stripper pole. Right now, she took the stage as the camera focused on her. It was day three of shooting and she was the main focus. Footage had been shot of the band members playing their instruments on stage and would later be edited into the video. She stepped out on stage wearing her outfit; a one piece black corset revealing her heavy cleavage, black fishnet stockings covering her legs and then a pair of matching black leather high heels. Bright red lipstick covered her lips and heavy dark eyeliner over her eyes. The 'stripper look' came easily for her, as she had accomplished it before in films. Her heels loudly stomped on the stage and then the director called out from her down below.

"And you are on! One, two...three! GO!!"

From the speakers, the music reset playing over an instrumental of guitar fills. Megan walked out on the stage and gripped the metal stripper pole in her right hand. She began to go over her dance routine, leaning over and back to whip her long dark hair around. Lights from above blinked, offering an array of slowly fading colors before she wrapped her hand around the pole and walked a short circle around it. The many cameras recorded her every move with one zoomed in on a closeup of her face. She had gritted her teeth, flashing the look of a seductress behind her blue colored eye contacts. After a few moments, she lifted her legs and began to swing a circle around the stripper pole. When her heels hit the floor again, she brought her back back up and then moved in front of the pole.

Wandering eyes from below the stage watched every move she made. Rich was standing across the room, crossing his arms over his chest as he smiled watching her. Megan stood in front of the pole and then undid the buttons at the top of her corset. The costume was designed loose to easily dismantle from her body with ease. She pulled it apart with both hands, ripping the fabric and revealing her body in nothing but a black matching thong and bra set. It matched her heels and fish net stockings. Now standing in the remaining pieces of her attire, she turned around and grabbed the pole once again. Megan arched her ass out, shaking it back and forth in front of the camera. She turned her head to the right, remembering to glare into a side camera before she moved.

Once again, she twirled her body around the pole. All focus was on her beautiful legs and all the ink over her body. All of Megan's tattoos were on display, including the infamous one of Marilyn Monroe's face. She stood behind the pole and pushed her bra-covered breasts between the pole to tease for a bit. All the while, the music still played as a guide for her to move her body. She sway her hips to the left and right while grabbing the pole once again and swinging around it. The lights above changed to a white color, allowing the highlight of her tanned skin and beauty. Megan's stripper pole routine was coming to a close, as she stood in front of it once more and gripped her fingers of both hands around the pole. She leaned down, offering ample view of her cleavage in the tight bra and holding her head up. She gave one last tease of gritting her teeth and offering that facial expression for seduction.

"Excellent work, way to go!"

The director spoke with approving enthusiasm. He stood up from the chair and clapped his hands. Megan took a sigh of relief and then smiled. Her hands unwrapped from around the pole and then she walked off the stage, bending over only to grab her corset outfit before leaving. She walked back to the dressing room, ready to change out of her stripper clothes for now. Unknowing to Megan, Dave had followed her back to the dressing room. He ran his hand through his blonde hair. The tall man had a muscular build and a clean shaved face. Earlier in the week, Dave and Megan had begun to flirt quite a bit. As he stepped through the door behind her, she caught sight of him from the mirror across the room.

"What are you doing in the ladies changing room, Dave?"

"Nothing really, just wanted to follow your ass in here. Gotta give you praise for that show you put on, that was sexy as fuck!"

His eyes wandered down starring at her ass cheeks moving back and forth with the small thong tucked between them. Megan giggled, turning around as she held the ripped corset against her chest.

"Thanks, it's going to be in your video after all. I'm sure you feel proud to have me."

"Indeed I do. You play the rocker chick pretty well, shame we can't let you truly get dirty in the video."

"You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Megan smirked as she replied. Dave nodded back to her, immediately changing the subject.

"So, I was gonna invite you up to my hotel tonight if you're interested."

"Oh, really? Were you planning on this before or after I danced on stage?"

"Before."

She laughed, shaking her head.

"You're full of shit, I can see it all over your face!"

Dave smiled, trying to hide it before he laughed and shook his head. Despite her catching him in an obvious lie, he still insisted his honesty.

"No, really! You and I had a good time drinking the other night, I thought we could share another day together."

"Fine, I'll take your word for it this time."

"Thanks Megan, you're an angel."

'More like a nasty angel, you mean'. Megan said to herself while witnessing Dave exit the room leaving her alone. Dave was obviously wanting more than just a few drinks with her. She picked that up the last night they spent together when the temptations were close to igniting a serious flame. Despite her role was simply as a stripper in a music video, she was taking an appetite for embracing the slutty role with a heavy metal band. Dave's band may not have fit all the usual stereotypes of 'Sex, Drugs and Rock 'N Roll' but they certainly had the crafted image projected to a high level in their music video with her. Now was the time to get dressed into something that fit the occasion better, now that Megan realized she probably would end up fucking Dave's brains out for fun tonight. Apart from being a married woman with kids, she still enjoyed the wild life when an opportunity like this had risen.

******************

3 HOURS LATER

Time appeared to wash over the day rather quickly. Megan made a few phone calls, giving her baby sitter a notice that she was going to be out all night. Before she took the short drive out to the hotel and met with David, she had to dress for the occasion. She fixed her hair up, split down the middle before applying her favorite eye liner and mascara. Megan couldn't help herself, she had to dress to knock this man's lights out. Since she was having fun with the 'rocker chick' style, she took her high heels from the dressing room with her. The outfit she went with was a black leather mini skirt. Taking inspiration from her strip routine earlier, Megan decided to take one of the black corsets from the dressing room to match the skirt. It was tight as she had slipped it on, pushing the zipper all the way up and forcing her big tits to nearly pop out. By the time she was finished, she had dressed like a rocker chick and not the established Hollywood actress she was known for.

Back at the hotel, Dave found himself alone. Unlike the rest of the band, he shared his hotel room with Rich. They were best friends after all, so it didn't bother him. There was two bedrooms and bathrooms, along with a large living room. The door to Rich's bedroom remained open, revealing his white Stratocaster guitar sitting up against the bed and a notebook opened on the bed. From Dave's glance, it appeared as if his friend had been trying to write a new song but he wasn't home at the moment. To any guess, he probably went out in town to a club to have a few drinks. Dave was unaware to where ever Rich was at right now, not that he could care. Megan had arrived just minutes earlier and it seemed they would be spending a night alone right now. Her heels clicked and clacked over the wooden floor before she moved to the couch. Dave Sitting on the coffee table was a large bottle of Jack Daniels and two shot glasses. Megan smirked at the man after she saw the bottle sitting there.

"So, here I am. You look like you've been waiting on me."

"Oh yeah, I have. I didn't expect you to arrive dressed like this."

His eyes hovered over her corset. Megan watched as Dave's eyes became fixated on her heavy cleavage. Once again, she offered him a little smile.

"Well, what can I say? You are a rock star, aren't you? I'm just your nasty angel, right?"

Without much subtly to her comment, Dave had to stand there and consider it. Just last night, Megan was quite the flirt back at the apartment but tonight seemed different. He sat down on the couch, watching as she followed behind him. As she sat next to him, the Hollywood actress glanced back at the bottle of Jack Daniels and then spoke once again.

"Care if I have a drink already?"

"No, I don't mind at all. Make yourself comfortable, babe."

"I mean, I want to drink it straight from the bottle."

"Go ahead, I'd love to watch."

His response offered a sense that he would be an easy one to seduce. Megan's mind was already bouncing around on the subject of how she could draw Dave in from seduction. Sure enough, he sat there observing her moves. She grabbed the bottle of whiskey after leaning up and unscrewed the top off. Like a true rocker girl, she gripped the bottle and raised her head before pushing it over her lips. Dave's eyes watched as she gulped down several times drinking the alcoholic substance like it was nothing. From the corners of her lips, dark trails of the whiskey had leaked out and ran down her neck. Megan had done this on purpose simply to tease the man. After she was done with her drink, she pulled the bottle from her lips and gasped her breath. 'Ahhhh' she spoke. With her teeth gritted, she looked back at Dave, he had a shit-eating grin across his face.

"Megan, you've got a mess running down your neck there."

"Oh yeah, I do huh? Well, what are you gonna do about it, Dave?"

The smirk on her lips told the man right away that she was in the act of seduction. Megan sat the bottle back down on the coffee table and then she moved over to Dave. Climbing onto his lap as her hands ran through his short blonde hair. Her ass sat down, straddling his lap and then she spoke to him again.

"Come on, clean that mess with your tongue."

"You want me to lick it up?"

"Fuck yes! Do it and I'll give you a lap dance!"

Whatever had come over her mind, Megan reveled in her slutty behavior. It had been some time since she last had an opportunity to truly go wild. Dave placed his hands up the leather corset before leaning his mouth forward and licking up one trail of the whiskey down the left side of her neck. Megan closed her eyes, softly moaning as she spoke in approval.

"Ahhh...that's it, don't forget the other side."

Megan felt Dave push his lips together and kiss down her mouth. From underneath, she could feel his cock bulging in the front of his pants already. She brought her hand down, pushing up against the bulge at the same time he moved to lick up the right side of her neck. She opened her eyes, softly moaning. Once he was done, she sank her nails into the back of his head and forced her lips to his. They began to kiss passionately, pushing their tongues against one another as they shared muffled moans. Dave's hands traveled over her back, running up her skirt. Megan felt his fingertips brushing over her ass tucked between a tight thong. She began to slowly grind her hips, rubbing her mound forward over his lap. Dave's hand reared back and spanked her ass from behind. Megan finally broke the kiss, moaning as she looked down into his eyes.

"Ready for a lap dance that is going to blow your mind?"

"Fuck yeah! I didn't know you could really act like a stripper off camera."

She giggled at his response before slowly leaning up from his lap. Megan stood facing him as she began to unzip her tight corset. As the zipper moved down, she winked at Dave before speaking in a low voice.

"Oh, honey...You ain't seen nothing yet."

With another wink, she quietly slid the zipper down to pull apart the corset. Her bare stomach was revealed and soon, Dave realized she didn't have a bra containing those spectacular titties. It didn't matter that Dave already had a large bulge sticking up in the front of his pants. By the time Megan was done with him, he would be busting his nut all over her skin. After peeling off the corset, she allowed him to stare into her breasts. Megan then pushed her skirt down, revealing the black thong to be the only piece of clothing on her body. The heels would remain on, she preferred elevated height and they fit the bill for putting on the act of a rock star's slutty guest. Once she was ready, Megan turned around and bent over to show her ass to him. She began to bounce it to the left and right, causing Dave to moan at the sight.

"Fuck yeah, shake that ass, you nasty bitch!"

'Now he's talking the right language, that's what I want to hear!' Megan said to herself. Even though he couldn't see her face, she wore a grin past her lips in approval of his words. Slowly moving her hips back and forth, she lowered her ass down on his lap. She heard Dave groan, gasping for his breath as she began to slowly bump and grind her hips back and forth. His eyes wandered over the tattoos on her back, but he didn't make much effort to read what the words said. Her tight ass moved over his crotch, allowing her to feel his hard cock pressing up between the crack of her ass. As she slowly moved back and forth with grinding, Megan closed her eyes and teased him to continue talking dirty to her.

"So I'm your nasty bitch, huh? I thought you said I was your angel earlier."

"Ohhhh yeah, keep moving on me, that's it. You're an angel that morphs into a nasty bitch. How do you like that?"

Still grinding her ass over his crotch, Megan thought to herself before replying to him.

"I can be your nasty bitch, or a dirty little slut. Maybe even a groupie whore, cause I know you rock star mother fuckers just love to fuck groupies."

Just the sound of her slutty voice was enough to do Dave in. She sounded so sexy, even to the point of referring to him as a 'rock star mother fucker'.

"I love what you just called me, your rock star mother fucker."

Still grinding over him, Megan licked her lips before responding.

"Mmmmmm, you are a rock star with a big hard fucking cock. I can feel it under me, I want it."

"What are you waiting for, you dirty slut? Get up and get it! Come on, show me how nasty you are, Megan!"

A request like this from him was sure to tease her. Megan stopped grinding and then lifted her ass from his lap. She turned around, her tits bouncing a bit. Dave had stood up on his feet, prompting her next reaction to drop down to her knees and then begin unzipping his pants and pushing them down. The Heavy Metal singer stood there and watched as Megan Fox put on the act for him. The first thing she did was run her hands through her hair, straightening it so the hair would hang from behind her shoulders. Her eyes gazed towards his bulge, sticking up in his white underwear. Megan shoved his underwear down, freeing his cock in which she responded by wrapping her right palm around it. She gritted her teeth, looking into his eyes before teasing him as her hand began to stroke his hard shaft.