Tatum Went Shopping

Story Info
You get whipped when you act up in the store!
1.4k words
3.44
13.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearson finished cleaning up the kitchen in silence before coming out to the living room. His buttocks and thighs still hurt from the scene in Macy's dressing room.

Her paddle coming down, again and again on his unprotected butt as he'd writhed over her lap, and the salesgirl banging on the door, asking if everything was all right.

Now he looked at his amazing if somewhat sadistic fiancée. Tatum was playing with her phone. She looked up, her long lashes batting over the lovely hazel eyes.

"What's wrong, honey, you still upset about what happened at Macy's?" Tatum snorted. "I guess I may have lost my temper."

"You really-"

"Well, you know, you can't poke the bear, as they say."

Pearson sighed and sat down on the couch, but he did so, gingerly. It wasn't as bad as it could be

A month ago, they had been passing a construction site, and, feeling perturbed about Pearson's gaze at a passing cutie jogger, Tatum had asked one of the welders to use his thick leather belt.

Right there on the street, Pearson's pants half-mast and his cute little fiancée, sweet and feminine in her little sundress was whaling away at his ass while the construction workers laughed and whistled.

Tatum had made Pearson thank the welder for the loan of his belt, forcing Pearson to get on his knees and kiss the welder's engineering boots.

Now, Tatum looked at her fiancée while toying with an ash blonde lock. "You silly boy, you told me I could punish you whenever or wherever I want if I felt you were being too much of a tool."

She laughed again. "I mean, you were complaining all afternoon till I shut you up, but you did go and jerk off in the bathroom, too."

"I just can't believe you dragged me in the dressing room like I was an errant child or something."

Tatum giggled, and her full breasts bounced a bit in the tight fitting burgundy top. It was one of those tank top dealies that opened and closed with string.

When she wore it, it made a man want to come up and untie the shirt, but Pearson knew better than to try, at least right now, before the wedding.

"Oh, and then I pulled down your pants and used my Ping-Pong paddle on you. You are so willful, Pearson. Your mother was complaining about that when we had lunch recently."

"What, was it my mother that suggested that you carry the paddle around in your purse?" Actually the thought of this humiliating remark being passed made Pearson's cock swell in his pants just a bit.

Pearson's mother had been kindness itself to him, growing up, and she'd spoiled him a lot, but sometimes Mom could be caustic.

Pearson felt a little humiliated, thinking of Tatum possibly telling Mom how she disciplined him.

"Yup, I should invite your mom over here and let her watch me give you a good thrashing, Pearson. I really should."

Pearson's face turned scarlet. He looked longingly at Tatum's boobs, heaving slightly in her little tied up top.

He wanted desperately to make love to her!

But all she would permit is long, clothed necking sessions, it was really frustrating. Sometimes Tatum would let Pearson undress, and she'd stroke his cock a bit, but that was as far as it went.

They'd decided, or actually Tatum had, to abstain from sex until marriage.

Tatum had speculated that the reason Pearson was such a mediocre lover was because he got it all too easily, and cutting him off was the right thing to do.

Part of the reason she'd cut him off might have been because Pearson had been dragging his feet on setting the wedding date. He'd been so happy when they'd begun living together, but of course that wasn't enough for Tatum.

Pearson was wealthy, and his family had homes in the Hamptons and a ski place in Colorado.

Pearson still remembered the night he'd finally acquiesced to the June wedding. He recalled how Tatum had pulled his dick out and given him a quickie hand job in the car.

She'd been smiling and kissing him, thrilled that he'd finally given in, but then just as he was about to squirt over her crimson nails, Tatum had let go of his cock, and slapped his face.

"There won't be any more nookie until I'm Mrs. Pearson Feldstein." With that she had jumped out of the car and flounced into the house, leaving Pearson horny, with his dick bouncing off the steering wheel.

Because they had been playing kinky femdom games for a year or so before this, Tatum decided to continue with Pearson's discipline, but she'd decreed that he wouldn't see her naked nearly as often.

He really had to value her "Emotional Virginity".

As if reading his mind now, Tatum stretched, and her boobs moved, the cleavage bulged. The little string pulling her top together seemed to strain against the weight of her considerable bosom.

"You miss Tatum's titties, don't you Pearson?" Tatum smiled and wiggled just a bit. "I remember how you liked to lick and kiss them.

But why would I let that happen? Why would Tatum want to give her boobs to a naughty boy who she has to discipline in a department store?"

"But-"

"You won't respect my fashion choices for you, and Tatum knows best. So you had to get your butt beat just a little. The whole store heard you screaming in the dressing room."

Pearson's face burned with shame as he remembered the scene in Macy's. They'd been arguing over a "puffy shirt" that Tatum had wanted him to buy.

Pearson said he wouldn't wear something like that, and finally she'd taken him by the ear into the dressing room with all these women watching.

And more than a few male shoppers laughing derisively.

When they'd come out, he was limping from the pain of her cruel paddle, and actually wearing the shirt in question. How he hated that pale pink puffy shirt. But he'd gone to the counter, paying for it and trying to ignore the giggling salesgirl.

Pearson had bitched and moaned about this all the way home and when they got in, Tatum had finally made him strip and tied him in the corner with a big dildo in his mouth, the kind that made his mouth feel terribly stretched.

Eventually he'd been untied and allowed to dress for dinner, but Pearson was a bit dazed by the whole thing.

"I bet you're still upset by yesterday, too, right, Pearson?" Tatum asked, reaching over and rubbing his arm.

"What, you mean when I had to drive around after you picked up that guy in the club and listen to you both making it in the back seat of my BMW?"

Tatum smiled and reached over, and toyed with Pearson's crotch. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock.

"I know it's difficult, and just as hard for me when we decided to hold off of sex before marriage-"

"You decided to wait, Tatum, not me."

But he breathed through his mouth as he felt her dexterous soft fingers playing up and down his growing shaft.

"Well, a girl has feelings and I need a little outside fun now and then, so I meet other men."

"I do, too!"

"What, you need other men? I could find you some."

"No, I mean, I need intimacy, if not with you, with someone."

Tatum stroked Pearson's dick a little faster. Then she stopped suddenly, and looked at his penis critically.

"This little thing is going to pick up other women? Pearson, you're a sweet, pudgy nerd, but not much of a hot dude."

Pearson bit his lower lip.

"I mean, I guess you could go out and find a little girlfriend, shake that tiny cock of yours, it might impress her."

But then Tatum began pulling the belt out of Pearson's pants. She looped it in her hand, and pulled her other dainty little hand from his bulging cock.

THWACK! The belt came down on his penis. Pearson sat on his hands-he knew better than to try and pull away.

WHACK! "You want to be a big stud?"

"No, I really don't!"

Pearson started weeping softly.

"Good, because you never will be." Tatum dropped the belt in Pearson's lap and left the living room, her cute little ass bouncing along in the tight denim shorts.

Pearson began playing with his bruised cock, thinking how lucky it was that he had a fiancée who kept him in line...