Taught

Story Info
Teacher blackmails student in detention of degradation.
4.7k words
4.28
163.3k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Violent Intimacy for her invaluable help and advice in editing my story.

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

She slouched at her desk with her arms crossed, a sulky and defiant look on her pretty young face.

Mr White may be attractive, she mused, in an 'older man' sort of way, but she hated him right now. How could he call her into detention, what on earth for? With a mum as old-fashioned as hers, and a dad as aggressive, she made darn sure she behaved herself, despite being 18. If they thought she was slacking-well, she dreaded what their reaction would be.

She remembered how she used to have a crush on Mr White, with his jet dark hair and intense blue eyes. They had a glint that was a little sexy, a little psychotic. Of course, she'd noticed the lecherous looks that lingered in her direction, how he always stood a little too close, his hot breath on her neck.

When it dawned on her that she'd blossomed into a stunning young beauty whom boys would fawn around, Mr White retreated in her affections to an Old Perve. Well, okay, that's what she laughed about with her friends, but that didn't stop her fantasising about him at night.

Mr White coughed, drawing her attention back into the empty classroom. She blushed at the indecency of her thoughts. Then maddened by her embarrassment, she glared at him.

He met her insolent stare, but did not speak.

She tapped her foot impatiently on the floor-what was he playing at?

He smiled. Little Miss Perfect was in for a nasty shock. She wouldn't be acting so haughty soon. He would undo her.

"Why am I here Sir?' she whined. "You've got no right to keep me here without a reason. My dad's gonna kill me, and I haven't even done anything wrong."

"I've heard otherwise," he said, his voice deep and commanding. He leaned forward over his desk. "I've heard you've been very. Bad. Indeed." He drew the words out, and watched her tense up. "That you've been a dirty little slut."

Her eyes widened in disbelief as the she processed the words. "W-What?" she stammered. The room spun.

"A disgusting little whore." He spoke slowly, with heavy purpose. "A filthy whore who likes to suck cock." He indulged in each dirty word as he observed the effect they had on her.

"Why are you saying this?" she whimpered. "Why-why are you being so horrible?" She looked frantically from his angry piercing eyes to the door. It was dark outside in the corridor.

He followed her scared gaze. No one was going to interrupt them, the Art block was empty this evening, and the keys were nestled in his pocket. "Don't act so innocent you little slut. I saw you with my own eyes, sucking Billy Walker's dirty cock behind the bike sheds."

She hung her head, letting her beautiful dark hair fall over her eyes. She was so embarrassed. Mortified! She'd thought they were alone.

She didn't know that her teacher had not only seen them, but had stayed in the shadows and watched her first sexual act, while he wanked himself off in the darkness. His prick hardened now as he remembered the spotty young bastard pushing her head roughly onto his cock as her hands flailed helplessly, the small gagging noises she made, and the silent tears in her eyes afterwards as he'd walked off for a smoke.

"I'm sorry, sir," she whispered, flushed red. Humiliated tears pricked her eyes.

"Sorry you sucked cock, or sorry you were caught?" he growled.

"Sorry for all of it. I didn't even want to, but he kept asking. He told me-sir, what are you going to do?"

How could he resist her sultry eyes, pleading at him, her life in his hands? "I'm going to tell your parents what a horrid little slut they have raised," he said plainly, with an edge of distaste.

Fear washed over her face, blushing pink bled to deathly white. "Oh please don't! You can't! Please sir, I'll do anything! I'll work hard. I'll pay you. What do you want?"

He smiled inwardly, his cock swelling up further at the sounds of her begs. He shook his head. "Look at you, you little slag. I'd be surprised if your parents didn't already know what a cock sucker you are, the way you dress and wear that make up. You're a disgrace."

She tried to pull her skirt over her knees. Her eyes were glued to her shoes.

He carried on, relentless, "I certainly wouldn't let my daughter out like that. No wonder you suck dick." He paused, his tone softer now, the condemning tinged with concern, "Look, it's not your fault you're a tramp, that you're oversexed. Tell me everything right now, and you can go."

She latched onto the caring in his voice, dared to trust in it, and nodded.

He held her eyes with his. "Did you swallow his cum?"

She flinched at the crude words. "No, sir."

"Good girl.''

She smiled nervously at this glimmer of approval.

''Have you let him fuck you?"

His words again, like a slap across her cheek. ''No, sir!"

"So you're a virgin?"

"Yes! Yes, sir, of course!"

"Come on then, tell me the rest. What else did you do?"

"Please, sir, I don't want to." She clasped and unclasped her hands. "Please don't make me say the words."

"Tell me!" He thumped his fist on the desk, making her jump and shy back into her chair.

"I-I let him put his fingers in me," she blurted, "but that was all, I promise. Please don't tell my dad."

He nodded silently, gravely, and then got up and slowly walked to the front of his desk. "Show me."

She looked up, shocked, again unable to comprehend what she was hearing. "What-what do you mean?"

"Its quite simple," he said, sounding exasperated, as though it were an everyday request she was stumbling over. "Show me what he did to you, how he touched you, and I won't tell your parents how filthy you are."

"I can't!"

"Can't you see I'm trying to help you be a better person? That's what teachers do!" he exclaimed, like she was too stupid to see the bigger picture. "Didn't having his cock in your mouth make you feel dirty? Degraded?"

She nodded miserably.

"If I punish you for what you've done, you will learn your lesson, and no one needs to know. If not"-he slammed his fist on the desk-"then I'm afraid you leave me no choice. Your parents and Billy's have a right to know what an immoral disgrace you are! Now get out!' He got up and began walking towards the door.

Her mind reeled, confused. Her parents couldn't find out what she'd done. They were strictly religious, and didn't even know she wore make up or rolled up her skirt. Her dad would try to punch some sense into her, and her mother would be icy for months. No, for taking a penis in her mouth she would be disowned for sure. It was only fingers. It would be quick, and then she could pretend this never happened.

"No, wait! I'll show you!"

He stopped, his back to her. A grin spread across his face. She was right where he wanted her. Ever since she turned up in his class, prim little know-it-all teasing him from the front row with her body, he'd wanted to teach her a few lessons. Acting like a virgin nun while her tits strained through her shirt, and her skirt skimmed her arse. Pouting with those soft swollen lips, and giving him the come-on with her eyes, but then giggling at him with her friends. No one humiliated him like that! No girl got to think she was too good for him! This would teach her a lesson for driving him delirious with desire, making him lose all control over his thoughts, his hard-ons. Now she was his.

He smothered his smile, and sat back down, arms folded, disapproving sternness on his face. "Well?" he snarled, looking at her expectantly.

For a stretched moment, her heart stilled, and her breath caught in her throat. Then the world spun back into focus, and she tried to gather herself together for what she was about to do.

She cautiously lifted up her skirt, pulled her white panties slowly to the side, and revealed her plump pussy lips.

Nausea swirled up through her, joining the chaos inside. She felt the utter greed in his gaze. Fear and nerves clawed into her, her bare skin was screaming. She felt so exposed. So ashamed.

He was surprised to see that she was shaven, and nodded to her to continue.

Her fingers hovered, unsure, over her slit, until she grew afraid of his hard stare, and, shutting her eyes, forced two of her fingers inside herself. She winced at the pressure pushing inwards. Her heart thudded. She looked up hopefully. Was it over yet?

"Open your shirt." he commanded gruffly. "And touch your breasts."

"But," she stared to protest, but knew it was in vain. Best to get this over with as soon as possible. She stared glumly at the dirty floor as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her pert soft breasts in a sexy red bra. She began to rub at them, still fingering herself in her tight pussy.

"What lovely little tits you have," he drawled. Then, after the longest half minute of her life, "Enough of that. You can stop."

She sighed with relief, and begun to button her shirt up again.

"No." He grinned at her dismayed confusion.

"But, I did what you told me, I thought-"

"I'll do the thinking for you. Take it all the way off. Your bra too. You shouldn't be wearing underwear that colour. It just proves you're a tart."

"But you said!" She covered her chest with her arms, in a blind panic. Then she watched in horror as he reached back and brought out a video camera. He'd been filming her!

"That's right, I've just been filming your dirty little display." He spat the words at her. "If you don't listen to every word I say and do everything I ask, then I'm going to tell your parents who you really are, and this will appear on the Internet."

"Oh no," she thought. "I'm on film doing things to myself! I'm dead. How can this get any worse?"

He didn't give her a chance to answer him. He stood up.

She watched in horror as he slowly unzipped his fly and released his half-flaccid cock. She couldn't take her eyes off it. Her heart was beating in her ears. She was sweating. Everything went blurry and smudged, and she couldn't speak or move, only stare at his huge dick. It lay in his palm, pointing threateningly at her. Fear and nausea swept through her. "This can't be happening," she screamed inside, over and over.

"I'm also going to carry on filming," he said casually, "so that if you ever tell anyone what we've done, what I'm going to do to you, I'll show them what a little whore you are."

"But I'm not," she managed to squeak.

He leaned forwards and plunged two fingers abruptly into her cunt, smiling as she gasped with the shock of the intrusion. She grabbed uselessly at his strong hand, trying to expel him from her. He felt she was stretched, but she was also wet, fucking herself must have worked up her juices.

"You're dripping wet, you little whore." He withdrew, and shoved his fingers into her mouth so she could taste herself. "See, your dirty little whore cunt is wet and horny. I bet your nipples are hard, too. You love being a little slut. You love being used." He laughed as the tears began to slip down her face.

"Now, I said, take off your shirt and bra!" he growled. "And quit your fucking crocodile tears. They're disgusting."

She sniffled, letting her shirt drop to the floor. She unhooked her bra, releasing her beautiful breasts into the cold classroom. Instinctively she went to cover herself.

"Don't!"

His raised voice made her jump, and her breasts rippled delightfully as she forced her arms to stay by her sides.

"Open your legs."' he ordered.

With her eyes still trapped on the sight of his dick, she displayed herself to him, shivering.

He took in the view of her for a moment, staring at her delicious virgin cunt. She was dishevelled, distraught. He loved it.

She gaped as his penis twitched and swelled, yearning upwards.

"Come on then, don't just sit there. Do you think I'm just going to wank over you?" he scoffed, knowing full well that that was what she'd been hoping for. "Come and suck my cock like the little cock sucker you are." He held it pointed towards her mouth. "Now."

She began to weep again, and he loved her helpless desperation. He felt like her God, her Master. He knew she felt trapped. She had surrendered to his will. He jostled his cock at her.

In slow motion, her body numb and heavy, she went over to him at his desk, and knelt down, taking his length in her trembling hands. She was dismayed to see it was much larger than Billy's, a monster. Her lips closed slowly around the shaft. She began to suck it tentatively, a butterfly's touch.

He grabbed her by the hair with both hands and shoved her head roughly down onto it. "Don't be shy," he grunted. "Taste it all." He moaned when he heard her gag. It made his cock swell into her mouth, solidifying and growing and filling her little throat with his girth.

She gagged as he thrust her head up and down. It was hard to breathe and she spluttered trying not to be sick. She clawed blindly at his trousers trying to regain some control.

He enjoyed her choking on his cock, and held her by the nose for a few seconds, groaning as he heard her muffled screams and watched her body struggle around in a panic trying to catch a breath. He let go of her nose before it made him cum.

She fell sprawled onto the floor, coughing.

"What a good little whore you are," he moaned. "Are you ready to take some cock for the first time in your life?"

"No!" she cried. "Please, sir, please you can't ask me to do that. I can't. I'll suck you again even, please, anything else!"

"You'll fuck me, and a lot more," he said firmly. He lifted her off the floor with ease and sat her on top of her desk. He grabbed her wrist, and placed her hand on his large cock. "Wank me," he ordered.

She kept her head bowed in shame. She tried not to think about how large it was, how hard. Surely it would rip her!

He began to maul at her breasts, and licked his fingers so he could moisten and pinch her nipples. "Have you ever had your tits played with?"

She shook her head, eyes to the floor.

He tweaked and pulled at her wet nipples, and smiled with satisfaction as she began to squirm a little on the desk. He felt her nipples harden involuntarily under his rough fingers. "Tell me how that feels," he demanded.

"It feels wrong," she said breathlessly. "Please stop."

"Do you feel dirty? Teased?"

She nodded as he continued to grab and grope at her breasts. She was horrified that she getting wetter, and desperately wished he would stop playing with her nipples. It was the most infuriating feeling that made her pussy beg to be touched.

Her hand moved absentmindedly to rub her clit, to relieve the tortured teasing feeling.

Before she could alleviate herself he noticed and slapped her wrist away. He laughed with delight, "You little bitch, you don't get to cum, no matter how horny I make you. Now don't move unless I tell you to move."

He carried on molesting her breasts with a smugness she couldn't bear. She flushed with shame that she'd tried to touch herself, and concentrated on trying not to moan at what he was making her feel.

"Now take off your panties," he ordered. She released his hard on and did as he said. He eyed her while he jerked away at his prick, leering at her every move, horny with her discomfort. "Show them to me."

He could see the shining wet layer of her pussy juices. He laughed at her. "You little slut, getting turned on while I abuse you. That's disgusting, dirtying your panties like that. Now suck them clean."

She looked at him, pleading, horrified, but then obeyed and began to suck her juices out of her knickers.

"You're a good girl, doing as your told, although I still need to punish you for being such a horny little bitch. I still need to teach you a lesson, teach you to behave." He grabbed her panties and stuffed them roughly into her mouth. "Bend over your desk."

She bent trembling over the desk, naked apart from her skirt. Without him asking, she lifted it up to her waist. She hoped this would placate him. Living with her father had taught her that submission lead to a gentler beating. She curved over the desk, a sensual statue, and steeled herself for her punishment.

If he was pleased with her obedience, he didn't show it. He reached for a ruler, and with no warning he brought it down harshly over her white little buttocks. She gave a stifled yelp of pain, which encouraged him. He whipped her again, harder, and again, not holding back, streaking her skin with sore red strips as she cried softly into her cotton gag.

"Now you're going to experience your first fucking. And I'm not going to be gentle. A filthy tramp like you doesn't deserve an easy time." He spoke softly, menacingly, one hand rubbing up her inner thigh, brushing against her pussy lips. His other hand pushed her firmly into the wood, as she shivered bent over the desk. "I'm going to fuck you hard, and if you scream or struggle, all the better. This is a punishment. I'm going to use your greedy cunt for hours, long after you're sore and begging me stop. Now. I want you to ask me to fuck you in your dirty little cunt."

She spat out her pants and looked behind her wildly. '"No, please, I beg you!"

"Stop your snivelling. You should have thought of the consequences before you went around swallowing cum in public. You need to be punished for being a filthy little whore," he snarled. "Now beg for me to fuck you before I show everyone what you're really like. Do you think anyone will want to know a revolting little slut like you?"

"Please fuck me," she started.

"Louder!"

"Please fuck me in my cunt!' she cried.

He pulled her legs apart and slapped her hard across her pussy. She screamed. "Your dirty cunt!" he corrected.

"Please fuck my dirty cunt! Please!" she wailed.

He began to unbuckle his trousers. He wanted to feel as much of her supple virgin skin as possible. In a sudden rush of panic she bolted upright and lurched towards the door. He laughed at her efforts as he grabbed her by the waist and threw her struggling back onto the desk. She tried to kick out and swipe behind her. He let her fight for a moment, then stilled her by yanking back on her damp hair, and twisting one arm up behind her back.

It was just enough pain to subdue her, and she whimpered with frustration and surrender. She felt utterly captured, a doll of twigs and feathers crushed beneath him. As she realised defeat, a haze of calm blew through her, soothing her.

He felt her body comply, and loosened his grip, moving himself in between her legs.

"You better behave yourself and take your punishment, or I'll fuck you in your asshole. Wouldn't want that now would you?" he warned. He had been planning to take her suddenly, but decided it would be better for them both if he did it slowly, so she could feel every solid inch of the first cock going into her body.

She shuddered as she felt the head of his dick nudging her pussy lips. He eased himself into her, stretching her tight opening which tried to accommodate his monster prick. She cried out for him to stop. Please. Don't.

''Shh, it's okay," he patronised, "you'll like it." he moaned as he pushed himself all the way in, until his balls slapped against her. She struggled, gasping in pain and trying to adjust to the soreness of the huge cock that had intruded inside her, skewered upon it.

Her mind struggled too. She was angry, that her will, her wants, were of no consequence to him. She was also angry at something she didn't want to face, the realisation that it felt good to be so full. Felt good to be at his mercy. No. Her choice, her virginity, had been stolen! A tiny groan escaped her lips.

"You wet little slag. You tight, horny little bitch, you love this, don't you?" he whispered into her ear, and grabbed her buttocks, which stung freshly from the whipping. She winced. He thrust himself in and out of her, building a rhythm that pounded her into the desk.

12