Taught a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that mean you want to fuck again, Steph?" She regarded me coyly over my cock.

"Of course it doesn't! You are going to be stimulated to the point of orgasm, but not sent over the edge for a good few hours. That way, you'll have a great payload! Now, I'm going in the shower, and if you have a wank, I'm not going to fuck you for a while. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs Green." I was in the mood to be a little playful, so I referred to her in a sense that she was in charge, for a change. She left and I heard the shower working a few seconds later. I just lay on the bed and contemplated the enormity of what had just transpired over the past two days. A massive grin formed across my face. I'd just fucked one of the most desirable teachers at school. Cool.

A few minutes later, and Steph returned, clad in a pink towel, which didn't really cover much, but, let's face it, it didn't need to. She jerked a thumb over her shoulder and undid the towel.

"It's your turn, now. Let's make sure you're nice and clean, to keep you fresh for next time." She winked at me. I obeyed, and went to take a shower. When I returned, Steph was sitting at her dresser, brushing her hair. She finished brushing on her head and took a smaller brush and attended to her pubes. I had wondered why they were so neat.

"Get dressed and we can have something to eat. I don't know about you, but all this sex has given me such an appetite." My cock was already lifting the towel when she had spoken, but upon hearing this, I got even harder.

"If you are going to be mine, then you are going to have to train him not to react to every situation like that." She disappeared downstairs and my hard on was beginning to subside anyway, but it doubled its pace to flaccidity when I heard what Steph said. I grabbed my boxers, slipped into them and then found my jeans and socks. When I sat down to put my socks on, I noticed a bulge in one of the back pockets. I removed it and realised that it was her golden silk thong, which would have partnered her bra she was wearing earlier. Quickly replacing the socks, I ran out of her room, to find her replacing her bra and then looking about for, what I presumed was her robe. I returned to her bedroom and retrieved it for her. I walked as calmly as I could down the stairs and, before entering the lounge, I took one last, deep sniff of the thong. There was no doubt that her sweet scent turned me on immensely, but my cock remained flaccid. I decided to face the music and return it to its rightful owner.

"Have you seen my T-shirt round?" Steph was bending over the settee, looking under the cushions. I could see her snatch, still quite red and turned on, but she was resisting the urge. She turned around and passed me my T-shirt. I put it on and handed her the robe.

"It's a little chilly around here. Put this on." She took it from me and tied it up in the middle. I put my hand in my back pocket and closed my fingers around the thong once again. I pulled it out and pushed a bunched fist at her.

"I believe this also belongs to you..." She took the thong and regarded it, and then she smiled at me.

"I gave this to you. Keep it, it's yours."

"No. this is what started all of this. If I keep it, I could still, in theory have you sued for sexual harassment. Please... It would help me relax a bit." I pushed it towards her and into her hands. She took it from me, albeit a little reluctantly, then she put it on.

"Makes me look the part, don't you think?" She put her hands on her hips under her robe and flicked it out, to allow me the chance to admire her in all her glory. She looked like a model

"Makes you look a million dollars, Mrs Green."

"Come on, Will, I'll make us some thing to eat." I followed her into the kitchen, where she started to prepare food for two.

"What about later? What's going to happen?"

"I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we."

I'd tell you more, but that is another story, for another time.