Taught My Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
My first day with him.
3.9k words
4.33
26.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*part two of taught my lesson. I did change the category due to all the comments left lol again my apologies for the first one being wrongly placed.

*this one is a little slower with more story than sex. But I still feel like it's pretty good, so give it a read and let me know what you think:)

The next day I'm nervous as hell trying to decide what to wear. "Wear something cute." Mr. Mertango's words resonate in my mind. Finally, I decide on a halter topped white summer dress. The white material makes my golden skin seem darker in comparison. The hem falls about mid-thigh. Underneath I wear a sheer lacy white bra and matching thong. My blonde hair cascades down my back in loose curls. I leave it down, remembering how much I liked you grabbing ahold of it. The thought sends a pleasant shiver down my spine and a smile creeps across my face. To finish the outfit off, I put on a pair of 4 inch bright blue heels. I wear only light makeup, just a little eyeliner and mascara. Taking a deep steadying breath, I flag a cab and give him the address on the card.

I arrive at his house where he answers the door in a black polo and dark jeans, his hair is clean cut and I notice two gold rings on his index and middle finger and a gold watch.

"Don't you look nice today, did you get all dressed up for me?" He says with a mischievous smile. Mr. Mertango motions me into the house. I giggle nervously as I step inside.

"So I did good?" I put my arms above my head and pirouette slowly showing him all of me.

His big hands latch onto my hips and bring me in close to his body, he whispers in my ear "You did good, very good." He trails gentle kisses down my neck. I lay my head over to the left as he nibbles on my right earlobe.

A small moan escapes my lips, 'I like this version of him.' No sooner does the thought cross my mind than Mr. Mertango bites down hard on my neck. "Ahh!" I scream out. My hands grabbing tightly on his ass.

In one swift motion he pins my wrists to the wall. "Stay." He reaches up under my dress. Fondling my tits he whispers, "Are you my little slut?"

My eyes grow wide with surprise. 'Slut! He just called me a slut!' I want to yell at him but my image on the computer still burns brightly in my mind. So instead I say, "Yes Sir.." so quietly he can barely hear me. Swiftly he undoes my bra with two fingers.

"Good, then I never want to see you with another bra on again." I simply stare at him. Mr. Mertango pinches and twists my nipples hard.

"Yes Sir!" I yip out, realizing I was supposed to reply.

"Do you want to suck my cock again?" He asks, back to whispering. The truth is I really do. It's so big and thick. I love imagining what I look like with my lips stretched around it. And it tastes good to. I fall to my knees as he unzips and pulls his cock out. He presses the hard member against my lips. With my hands on my knees I start licking the head. Swirling it around the ridge gently scraping my teeth on it. He pushes farther in my mouth and I swallow him down until his cock bumps the back of my throat. Sucking hard I try to massage his dick with my throat. I stick out my tongue to lick his balls that are now resting on my chin. Suddenly he starts thrusting in and out making me gag and causing drool to dribble out of the corners of my mouth. I pull my tits out of the top of my dress and start rolling my nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh god, that's a good little slut!" Mr. Mertango moans. "Pinch your nipples for me!" Then a few moments later he cums in my mouth. I feel the load drip down my throat. I swallow every drop hungrily as he walks away from me.

'Why is he so cold to me?' I wonder. He comes back with a napkin, wipes the corner of my mouth and surprises me with a long deep

kiss.

After the kiss, I stand and give him a big hug. Looking up at him, "I'm starting to like this mean and sweet stuff." I say with a giggle.

"Our day has only begun. Now go get in the car." He says with a grin and swats my ass. I fix my dress and do as I'm told. We get to the car and he kisses me deeply.

"Are you ready for a day that is about only you?" He asks putting on his sunglasses. They are gold framed with pitch black lenses. As we drive through some woods, I watch him from the corner of my eye.

'I hate those glasses! I can't tell if he's looking at me!'

"I am looking at you," he says with a yawn as if reading my thoughts.

"How did you.."

"I know everything." He cuts me off mid-sentence with a wink and a smile.

"So where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see" is the reply I recieve. I put on a fake pout.

"Please.."

"Come on, pouty face hasn't worked on me since my twenties." He says with a smirk. We come to a little town in the middle of nowhere

"Geez, Mr. Mertango, how old are you?" I tease. I look around at our surroundings. A grocery store, a cafe, a few houses not much.

"It would surprise you to know how old I am. And my name is Max."

"Where are we? People cannot actually live here." I say appalled at the sad state of the rundown town.

The jeep comes to a stop in the drive way of a huge house a little ways outside of town.

"This is the other house I own. Just because the town looks rough doesn't mean it is, Kary. In fact most of those people are way better than you, you little slut." Max says gruffly.

I hang my head.

'Geez, why does he have to be so mean?' I wonder again.

'He's right though. I am just a little slut.' A little voice argues.

The house is two stories high with a wrap around porch and a balcony. Before I can explore anymore, my world goes dark. "What the..!"

"It's called a hood. I'm tired of looking at you. I'm also tired of hearing your snooty little voice. So shut the fuck up or I'll gag you again." Max orders. His voice has taken on an edge to it; I know that his sweet side is going to be nowhere to be found for a while.

Taking his hand, I'm led through the house. The room we go to has to be on the ground floor because we don't go up or down any stairs. I hear a door opening. I am pushed down to my knees. Silently he moves my body to a position of his liking. My right hand closes around my left forearm and vise versa. My shoulders are pulled back to push out my full 36 c breasts. My ankles crossed but my knees are spread until my thighs are almost parallel with my elbows. I emit a small whimper. "This is called the presentation pose. Any time I order you to present yourself, you will get into this position. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Sir." I reply. Max pulls down the front of my dress again and my tits pop free, bouncing from being so suddenly released. He gives each nipple a few pinches and a twist. Then He pinches really hard. I yelp.

"Please Sir, you're pinching to hard! It hurts!" Slowly the pain subsides to a dull ache. It is then that I realize that there are not fingers on my nipples but something else. A weight is also hanging down between my boobs. Before I have time to think about it any more, the hood is yanked off my head. I blink, my eyes readjusting to the light. Immediately I look down to see what is assaulting my tender nipples.

"They are nipple clamps. You'll get used to them." Max answers my unspoken question.

I notice that he has removed his shoes, socks, and sunglasses.

"How long do I have to stay like this?" I ask timidly.

"Until I say otherwise." Comes his harsh reply.

"Yes Sir." I say meekly. The muscles in my thighs are starting to ache but I don't dare complain. Max looks at me for a second longer before laying back on the bed, stretching and turning over. He naps for what feels like hours. All the while I stay in my uncomfortable position. My phone ringing stirs him out of his sleep. Picking up my purse, Max digs it out.

"Donny." He reads the caller id.

"You'd better figure out what you're going to do with him." He says with a chuckle.

"For now though you may go to the restroom and also make the appropriate phone calls to tell whomever you need to that you won't be coming home tonight.

"All night?! But what about my plans? What do I tell my parents?" I protest.

"That's up to you." He says still being cold and hard.

I sigh. 'I wish he would go back to being sweet.' I call my mom, she doesn't answer. Big surprise. I leave her a message saying that I'm staying over at Vanessa's tonight. We were actually supposed to be having a girls night tonight anyways. So I call up Vanessa explaining to her that I'm super sick and really sorry. But not to come check on me because I'm going to bed and turning off my phone.

I re-enter the room cautiously sitting on the end of the bed. Max simply sits up facing me. "Now lets discuss the rules of our relationship. Tonight they must be followed and should you choose to stay in this relationship come morning, they will be followed everyday." He tells me.

"Choose to stay?" I give him a quizzical look.

"Yes, tonight you will do as you are told no hesitation. In the morning, however, you will have the choice to walk away from all this; should you choose to do so then I will never mention us again. And in a couple months when you graduate, you will never see me again. There are no second chances." I nod my understanding of the seriousness with which he speaks. "If you do choose to stay, you will follow my rules and be held accountable if you do not."

'I am getting the hell out of here first thing.' I tell myself. But aloud I say, "So what are the rules?"

"1. You do exactly as I say when I say to do it, no matter where you are or who's around. 2. You are my property; although I can be sweet at times you will never forget your place. That place is pleasuring me. You are not done until I say you are done. 3. You will respect me. I expect to be referred to as Sir or Master. Either of them will work. More will be added as we go along." Max.. Err.. Sir explains.

I sit silently for a moment, considering these things. 'Surely I can endure this for one night. I can get out in the morning and have great sex tonight for my troubles.' This last thought brings a smile to my face. 'After all he did say today was about me. So that means I'll get satisfied tonight to.'

His touch startles me out of my thoughts. Sir's hand creeps up my thigh; I sit still letting him touch me. Moving my panties aside, his fingers rub slow circles around my clit. When he dips into my pussy, I can't help but thrust my hips forward. My master, for the night, continues this slow teasing. I moan as he dips into my pussy again. But instead of going back to rub my clit his fingers move toward my back entrance. I immediately realize his intentions and start to back away. Sir simply grabs my thigh in one hand holding me in place.

"Please, no, please Sir don't." I whimper.

"Shh." He soothes. His finger starting to rub my tight asshole. "Just relax." Sir says.

I do my best to relax but it's hard. Vanessa said she let her boyfriend try it once and she cried. I try to push the memory of her story from my mind. 'This is going to happen, Kary. You can't stop it so just relax.' I tell myself. Just then I feel his finger pressing against the little bud until suddenly, POP. It's in. I whimper as my anal ring stretches around the intruder. It just feels wrong. Slowly Max starts to work his finger in and out. His other hand is still massaging my pussy. I close my eyes giving in to the sensations.

'It's really not that bad.' I surprise myself with the thought.

He withdraws his hands bringing me back to reality. "Strip." Sir tells me. Giving him a hard look, I stand to do as I'm told. With a look of fury, Master grabs the chain attached to my boobs and pulls the clamps straight off my nipples. A sharp pain rushes from my tits. I scream grabbing them and sinking to my knees. It feels like a million needles poking into my nipples.

"Watch the attitude, slut. Now do as you're told." Sir orders. Quickly, I stand, stepping out of my shoes as my dress falls to the floor. I remove my panties and am standing before him naked. Max reaches out softly massaging my tits. It helps with the pain.

"It hurts because the blood is suddenly rushing back to them." He explains softly.

"Come lay down on the bed." Sir says as he pulls me to him. Laying on my back, I spread my legs wide for him. Max starts with long licks that go from the bottom of my slit to my clit, which he lightly scrapes with his teeth. He is going aggravatingly slow. In an effort to speed things up, I begin thrusting my hips up and down. With a chuckle, Max lays a hand on my stomach and starts licking faster and harder. He pushes his tongue inside of me, circles my clit, nibbles on my pussy lips. I am just on the verge of cumming when he suddenly bites hard on my clit. I scream out, gripping the bed sheets with white knuckles, at the pain. But at that exact moment I squirt harder than I ever have from masturbating. The waves of pleasure just keep rolling through me, causing me to thrash wildly all over the bed.

"Good girl." I hear Master say from a distance. I open my eyes and sit up. He comes back in the room with a glass of water.

"Oh. My. God." I say after a long drink. "That was amazing."

This comment brings a genuine smile to his face. "Come. I'll show you the rest of the house." I stand reaching for my dress.

"Ah, ah." He chides. "You don't get dressed or undressed without me telling you to do so."

A shy smile plays at my lips. "Okay.. Err.. Yes Sir." He pats my head and takes my hand. The house is just as big, if not bigger, than its outward appearance portrays. Downstairs is the living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms but only one has a shower in it. There is a door on the left when you exit the living room to go upstairs. It's locked.

"What's down there?" I ask curiously.

"Lots of fun stuff." He winks at me. "Maybe you will see it one day but not today."

"Are you some kind of sick serial killer?" I ask jokingly.

Max gives a hearty laugh as we ascend up the stairs. There is another sitting room up here. This one is done in white and burgundy. "It's beautiful." I say breathily.

"Only a select few of my friends are ever allowed to come up here." He informs me. Atop the white carpet sits two plush burgundy couches both adorned with white throw pillows. There is also a huge burgundy recliner. There are four solid glass end tables and a glass coffee table. I notice this room does not house an television or entertainment stand. Instead there are 5 glass showcases. In two of them there is an array of what I believe are spanking tools. There are several paddles, a few whips, some crops and other things that I can only wonder they are used for. Another case is filled with stunning chinaware. There are 3 serving trays, each complete with a matching plate, bowl, cup, saucer, and flatware. The last two cases are filled with pictures. I stop to study them. Many of the men are dressed similar to Max, in casual yet nice clothing. But all the females are in lingerie. 'Why in the hell would any woman allow herself to be seen in that in front of so many people?' I wonder.

"Come and sit, little one." Max says from the recliner. I cross the room and sit on the couch.

"No, here." He says pointing to the floor. I get up and kneel by his feet. It makes me feel like a child. I don't like it at all.

"I live a very different lifestyle than most. I have my friends that enjoy the same things and we all have a blast. I chose you to bring here because I saw something you. Potential. You are naturally submissive and I know you don't think so but stop and think about why you are as arrogant and rude as you are. It's because you tried so long and hard to please people but people never noticed. In return you became rude and hateful in an effort to force people to notice. It worked." Max explains. I start to protest but he shushes me.

"Don't argue. I'm not accusing you of anything. I've simply seen your situation a million times before. I used to attend a private school filled with kids like you. They were all striving for attention. I am only asking for you to think about it. And to consider this offer, I can give you all the attention you crave, all the love you need, and fulfill your desires beyond what you've ever imagined. I want to show you my world. Now let's get you a nice hot bath to relax in before dinner." With my thoughts whirring, I follow Max to a giant bathroom.

After running me a bubble bath, he gives me a deep passionate kiss before leaving me alone with my thoughts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We sit in the living room eating take out from the cafe I saw earlier. When I had finished my bath, I found my underwear and a pair of thigh highs laid across the bed. I put them on wishing I knew where my dress was. When I had come downstairs, I was feeling really self-conscious about my nakedness but soon I became comfortable around Max. He tweaked my nipples playfully and took me by the hand leading me to the living room to join him for dinner.

"What sort of plans do we have for after dinner?" I ask.

"Nothing special really. I was hoping to lay down for a bit, I'm exhausted." Max says.

"Sir, you can't be serious?!"

Max laughs at me. "No, I'm not serious." He replies with a twinkle in his eye. I climb up into his lap. Running my fingers along his jawline, I softly kiss each cheekbone. Master laces is fingers in the underneath of my hair pulling me in for a kiss. Our tongues explore the insides of each others mouths. I softly nibble on his lower lip and he bites a little harder on mine. I'm starting to like the pain though. It makes the pleasure that much more. Pulling down on my hair, he forces me to look up. I feel his hot breath on my breasts and my pussy is getting wet in anticipation. Gently he sucks first one nipple and then the next. I moan softly. And then I feel it, his teeth cutting into my tender flesh. My moans become louder.

In one solid motion he scoops me up into his arms. I kiss Sir's neck and nibble at his earlobe as he carries me up the stairs. He makes a low growling sound. Once in the master bedroom, he lays down on his back and pulls me atop him. My hands frantically rub at my wet cunt. Sir lifts my hips and lowers me down on his rigid cock. I moan loudly as it slips in with ease completely filling my snatch up.

"Ride me slut!" He demands. I thrust my hips forward and back in kind of a circular motion, grinding hard on his dick. I lean back placing my hands in his thighs for support as I fuck him harder. His thumb rubs my clit vigorously spurring me faster. I moan loudly with my head thrown back. I am so close to cumming. My muscles start tightening and all of the sudden Max lifts me off of him throwing me beside him on the bed.

"You do not cum without my permission!" He roars. Whimpering with need it's all I can do to keep my fingers out of my soaking wet cunt.

"Get on your hands and knees, you needy little bitch." Sir orders. Each name he spits at me is only turning me on more and more. Hastily, I turn over for him. In one quick thrust he is again balls deep in my wet pussy.

"Yes! Fuck me Daddy! I'm a dirty little slut!" I scream as Max pounds my pussy. My words surprise me but they feel so natural leaving my mouth. Just then Max slaps my ass hard.

"Cum for me slut! Cum right now!" Max shouts. And I do. I squirt pussy juice all over his dick and balls. It runs down my legs and makes a good sized wet spot on the bed. At the same moment. Max unloads deep in my pussy. I feel his hot jizz shooting deep inside of me. Exhausted, I fall forward sprawling on my stomach.

"We aren't done just yet slut." Master informs me. He motions for me to come to the edge of the bed. I crawl that way.

12