Taught Painfully to Obey and Serve

Story Info
A young woman has her mouth and ass trained to serve.
4k words
4.37
91.3k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my nineteenth birthday approached, in the year 1920, I was sent to live with a distant cousin in a mountainous area of Austria, not far from the German border.

To tell the reader a little about myself. I'm a slightly built young woman, with finely textured dark blonde hair, blue grey eyes, small hands and feet. I've always been fortunate with my complexion and my figure, which is slender rather than voluptuous, almost boyish. My parents died when I was young, and I lived deep in the country with a reclusive though fairly well off aunt, who spoke little and drank a lot.

The village was small and backward; we associated little with the villagers, except as rather unsatisfactory servants. I've always been shy and reserved, submissive by nature, so did not have many friends or intimates, but entertained myself with reading, painting and my flower garden.

At this time, I had just completed my first term boarding at a strict Young Ladies' College in a small local town. Discipline and rules were imposed by the elderly nuns who staffed the college; we were closely watched and restricted in our movements. I had never experienced any sexual contact. Occasionally while bathing I had discovered warm sensations, but had never followed through on them. I suppose I was unusually naive. Certainly at the age of 19 I had seen very little of the world.

I was therefore taken very much aback by an incident that took place a month into my school term. We slept in dormitories; the lights were out and the no talking rule was in effect. As I drifted off to sleep, I was shocked when another girl slipped into my bed. She was a tall, handsome, red-headed young woman whom I had admired from a distance for her confidence and good looks. In the dark I started to protest, whereupon she placed a powerful hand over my mouth and whispered a warning to remain silent. She then kissed me passionately, thrusting her tongue into my astonished mouth, and proceeded to pull up my nightdress to fondle and squeeze my tender breasts and bottom.

When her hand moved between my legs I tried to push her away; she silenced me with her palm over my protesting lips and gave my hair several painful tugs. Intimidated, I allowed her to reach between my thighs and place her fingers on my pussy. She began to skillfully caress me there, finding a spot that seemed extraordinarily sensitive. A warm glow kindled, I became very wet, and she held me close as she steadily brought me to my first, necessarily silent but intense orgasm.

Taking my slender fingers, she then guided them into her own wet orifice and demonstrated a combined stroking and inserting that clearly gave her immense pleasure, so that she convulsed several times. Kissing me repeatedly with open mouth, she stroked my face and murmured an endearment, along with a warning to remain silent. She then padded away back to her own bed.

From this point she invited herself to my bed almost every night. She had told me that I must be naked at such times; she pulled off her own shift once she was beneath the covers. Beginning by probing my soft mouth with her tongue, she graduated to pushing my head deep under the covers. There she had me lick and suck her pussy, while caressing her with two fingers making a "come here" motion.

By the end of the encounter she would be soaking wet, and my face would be covered with her slippery, salty secretions. During the day she kept her distance, except to give me an occasional meaningful glance. Any resistance I might make was greeted with painful hair pulling and pinching; I quickly learned that it was easier to do her bidding, which after all brought me some pleasure as well.

One afternoon most of the students had been taken by the nuns on a strictly chaperoned outing. The redhead and I had stayed behind at the school; she found me in the dormitory alone, made me strip naked and lie on my back on the narrow bed. Undressing, she presented a fine, somewhat freckled figure, with large upright breasts and shapely hips, quite a contrast to my more boyish shape. She knee-walked across the mattress and spread her legs apart over my upturned face.

Pressing her open pussy onto me, she leaned forward and began to lick me. I was almost smothered by her soft round buttocks, but found the space to reciprocate with my own lips and tongue. In this position we licked and sucked until we orgasmed together several times. Her naked parts excited me, so that when she repositioned her bottom to press her most secretive opening against my mouth, I was able to bring myself to lick her small puckered entrance as she desired. This caused her stupendous delight and she writhed in sensation, sliding her soaking wet parts back and forth across my face. Afterwards I was deeply embarrassed; as usual she remained remote, as if nothing untoward had happened.

This passionate sapphic education necessarily ended when I was informed that, my aunt being virtually comatose, I was to be sent to live with my relative. I had never met him; he was apparently middle aged, well set up, of some means. His home - virtually a castle - was situated on a small mountain side that was accessed through a deep pine forest. The carriage brought me through a tall iron gate set in a high stone wall, where I was met by an unsmiling uniformed servant. He brought me up a flight of steps to a well appointed, comfortable bedroom with windows that looked out over a sharply dropping cliff., He informed me that I would be dining alone, but would present myself to the master - the Count von Konigsberg - after dinner.

Guided through high ceilinged hallways hung with valuable oil paintings, I knocked timidly and entered a vast reception room, brilliantly lit and containing much fine antique furniture. On a dais before me reclined a tall, powerfully built middle aged man, dressed in beautifully cut evening clothes. Next to him sat a handsome woman of about the same age, also expensively attired and beautifully coiffed. I curtsied politely to this imposing pair and waited to be addressed.

"Young Sophie. Welcome to my home, which will be yours for the immediate future." His voice was deep and penetrating. I thanked him and asked what he would wish of me.

"You are here to learn...to be trained to be a presentable, respectful wife, possibly to one of my business connections. To that end, your behavior must be exemplary. My sister here, Countess Leonie, will educate you in proper comportment". Here the handsome woman nodded at me haughtily. "It is essential that you be thoroughly molded; you will after all be representing my family to a wealthy, influential gentleman. You will obey our directives without question. Submission and obedience are all-important. The Countess will begin your education now; I leave you in her excellent hands."

The Countess - she was tall and energetic in her movements - stepped down to my level. As I stood there nervously, not entirely sure what was expected of me, she inspected me closely, took my hand and checked my manicure, touched my hair and stroked my cheek. Placing a hand beneath my chin, she tilted my head back and examined my features. They seemed to please her, and she stepped back.

"Quite a presentable young person. Now, you will remove your clothes. All of them."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing, and stood there frozen. She strode forward and slapped me extremely hard across each cheek. Stunned, tears welling into my eyes, I still did nothing, prompting her to deliver two more slaps that rang like pistol shots. The Count nodded approvingly. Starting to weep, I began to unbutton my dress and slipped out of my petticoat and shoes.

The Countess made a threatening motion; sobbing, I quickly removed my undergarments and stood before her completely naked, trying to cover myself and trembling with fear and humiliation, my cheeks burning. I felt utterly exposed, my nipples, bottom and pussy all seemed to blush as I sought to cover them.

"Place your hands behind your head, and stop that stupid noise." As I tried to comply, she turned and addressed the Count. "I will make sure that she is still virgin. Part your legs." She slipped a finger inside me and probed me, so that I gasped. "She is unspoiled. Fortunately for her. We'll go to hold our first lesson now." Gripping me by the hair, and bidding her brother good night she pulled me after her through a smaller exit, down a long flight of stairs into a large underground room with a stout oak and iron bound door. Staggering and trying not to fall, shocked and in pain from my burning cheeks, still entirely naked, I followed as quickly as I could.

Once inside the room, the Countess ordered me to bend over and touch my toes. She then gripped my slender bottom cheeks and spread them, poking at my shy pink rosebud, and fluffed my silky pubic hairs. Nodding approvingly, she directed me to place myself on a piece of furniture that resembled gymnasium equipment. My torso rested horizontally on a leather pad, while my knees and forearms were placed on steps to either side. The pad was only long enough for the upper part of my chest; my bottom protruded, so that my private parts were entirely exposed.

The Countess then tightly fastened leather buckles at my wrists and ankles, and at my elbow and knee joints. My chin rested on a separate cup that extended from a post in the front, forcing my head up. Another strap held me in place there. I was immobilized; naked and bent over, my legs apart, I trembled in anticipation. A cool breeze played on my most intimate parts. In front of me on the wall were hanging a range of frightening instruments, a dog whip, a leather paddle, and several lithe canes.

"Tonight we will commence your training. Your task is simple; to learn to always be obedient, and to please. Experience has shown me that the most lasting learning comes about as a result of suffering; so we will commence your lessons with a chastisement. Thus, in future, when you are tempted to be stubborn or slow, you will know the penalty that such behavior will bring you."

Going to the wall, she considered the different implements, and selected a springy leather wrapped crop that ended in a rectangle of leather. "I believe this will do to start with. Do not fear; you will not be badly injured. But you may find it difficult to sit comfortably for a few days. This will act as a reminder to always attend to your duties."

She stepped behind me. I could not turn my head to watch her, fastened as it was. I felt the end of the crop tap my cringing bottom. Then a swish and a crack. The pain followed a moment later. I squealed and gasped, then almost choked as another stroke landed on almost exactly the same place. I writhed under the punishment, but was pinioned too tightly to avoid the crop.

The Countess continued to strike me on the buttocks; upper half, lower half, right, left. The agonizing stinging quickly reduced me to tears; my face was slobbered with them. Finally the blows ceased and I slumped on the horse; for that was the name of my bed of pain.

"Please...please...no more...I'll do anything you wish. Just tell me what."

I felt a delicate touch between my buttocks; the Countess anointed my little pink anal bud with some lotion. Suddenly she thrust first one, then two fingers deep in my anus. I cried out and struggled wildly, but she easily kept them in my passage. The humiliation and embarrassment was extreme; I begged her to remove them. She did so, but a moment later I felt a new pressure there.

A much larger instrument was being inserted in me; it stretched the mouth of my back entrance painfully, so that I squealed loudly, then with a pop passed inside. She had pushed some kind of plug with a thick head and narrow neck inside me; now it sat in my rectum, a solid reminder of my humiliation, kept from entering all the way inside by its wide base, a most extraordinary sensation.

"We must preserve your maidenhead for your husband. But we will want to use you in the back; you are too narrow, but that can be fixed. You will also be taught how to please with your mouth. Soon we will complete the second half of your first day's lesson. But I'm tired of your noise." She held my nostrils closed with strong fingers, then when I opened my mouth to breathe she thrust an india rubber ball on a strap inside my lips, and dexterously buckled it at the back of my neck.

She returned to the rack of instruments and selected a paddle with a broad oval head. Seeing this I shook my head desperately and tried to plead with my tormentor through the gag. But my voice was muffled and my spit poured down my chin. She began to paddle me exactly where I was most tender from the crop. After a dozen intensely painful strokes I was slumped and crying quietly. One final blow, harder than the others, cracked on my bright pink bottom and drove all the air from my lungs.

She unfastened my bonds and gag, and I struggled painfully to my feet. A few tears continued down my cheeks, but I tried to appear attentive and remorseful; although for what, I know not. She placed herself in a throne-like chair and signaled me to stand before her, nude and trembling.

"That will do for today, I suppose. You have begun your real education. Every day you will learn two things: how to run a house for your husband, and how to give him pleasure. Twice a week I and the Count will review your progress. Your punishment on those days will be based on your progress, or lack thereof. You will wear the plug each afternoon and evening until you are opened appropriately. Expect a light punishment if you have done well; if not, it will mean the cane, which is much worse than the crop and the paddle. Now, you will kneel down and service me."

She parted her robe and I saw immediately that she had no underwear beneath it. My eyes were drawn to her pussy, which was surrounded by carefully trimmed hair and which glistened wetly. Lowering myself to my knees, I gently and obediently kissed her inner thighs, then moved to her wet slit. As the redheaded girl had taught me, I began to lick her wet pussy, then stimulate her large clitoris with the tip of my tongue, tasting her salty fragrance.

Her clitoris became erect and she gripped the back of my head, pushing my face into her wetness. Riding my lips, she reached several peaks. She then repositioned herself so that her anus was presented to my mouth. Submissively I licked and sucked it, and probed it with my tongue until she was satisfied.

The weeks went by in a blur of work, forced sex, and punishment. Every Monday and Friday my progress, or lack of it, was discussed with the Count and Countess. The housekeeper - a cold bitch - would present her report, which always seemed to reflect even the smallest error or failing on my part. I don't think there was one occasion when I did not suffer punishment after my review, though the severity varied.

I was always naked when my behavior was discussed; the Count remarked that it saved time in inflicting penalties. One memorable Friday, when I had broken a valuable dish, I was bent over the table then and there and given a dozen strokes of the cane. Needless to say, I was more careful thereafter, since I was unable to sit down for two days. My pretty round bottom bore a row of parallel pink stripes.

The Countess would vary the area to be chastised; as she said, she did not want to damage the valuable merchandise in any permanent way. Consequently, the whip and paddle were directed at a revolving list of targets; from my bottom, to my back, less often on my soft belly because the marks lingered there longer, and (worst of all) my delicate inner thighs. From time to time, when my week had contained more offenses than usual, and consequently more stripes, I was caned very painfully on the palms of my hands.

The Countess would also instruct me in oral sex techniques; cocksucking, as she referred to it in a rare moment of vulgarity. She would provide a banana and issue a series of directions I tried hard to emulate. This culminated one evening when I was ordered to kneel before the Count and unbutton his expensive wool trousers.

While the countess watched with gimlet eyes, obediently though clumsily I removed from his underwear a thick, throbbing cock – the first I had seen - already glistening with what I learned to be pre cum. I was taken aback by this staff of flesh; I noted the veins that stood out on its surface, its color suffused with blood, and how it seemed to pulse when I began to caress it as I had been taught, first with my hands, then with my mouth..

I ran my tongue along its length, stroked the head, then placed it in my mouth where I slowly sucked it, moving it in and out as I cupped his testicles gently. It was an extraordinary sensation to have my virgin mouth filled with this living flesh of another; I felt dominated, enslaved (as indeed I was), a humble servant of this masculine power. I knew that if I failed to please I would be bent over and thrashed. It filled my mouth, so that my lips were stretched to encircle it.

I was fearful of being punished for clumsiness or lack of care, and was extremely careful not to allow my teeth to contact it. I was pleasantly surprised by the smoothness of the skin, despite its aggressive appearance. I felt the shaft swell in my mouth but resisted speeding up my sucking until he was on the verge; the Countess had instructed me in how to prepare for what would come next.

I swallowed the cock as deeply as I could, then was taken aback as a fountain of warm, salty liquid gushed into my throat. Struggling not to gag or cough, I gulped down a very large quantity of hot come, which I consumed submissively, as though he had honored me.

The Count was pleased to say that I had done well enough. I continued to kneel before him, looking up submissively, not daring to allow the rapidly softening member to leave my lips until given permission. This baptism of compelled intercourse had a profound effect on me. No longer could I feel like an innocent maiden; the warm, gushing liquid forced into me brought home very clearly that I was a slave, who must do whatever was required; or suffer painful consequences.

There was, in fact, a certain relief in accepting this fact; my chastity (or such of it left me by the red-haired girl) was broken, and I was now simply a vessel to be filled by my master’s cock; in what permutations, I had yet to learn, though I vowed to learn to please in every way, if only to avoid further painful reprimands to my bottom, back, thighs and tender belly.

My training and preparation continued; the fine hairs around my pussy and between my cheeks were plucked out one by one, so that I was even more naked. Every few days the plug I wore for much of the day was replaced with one slightly larger, although my passage remained quite tight. Late one afternoon I was commanded to bend over and hold still; a silent house maid knelt behind me and placed a hard, cold object at my anal entrance.

She pressed the nozzle of the syringe – for such it was – into my rectum, and squirted a large quantity of water inside me. Instructing me to hold it in for a few moments, embarrassed but relieved I was then permitted to expel it in the commode. This process was repeated several times, so that I was thoroughly cleansed. The summons to the Count’s bedchamber was then pronounced. Apprehensively, I realized that another virgin area would likely be plundered that night.

I found the Count sitting on his bed with his trousers already unbuttoned. I kneeled before him and began to suck him as attentively and lasciviously as I knew how. But on this occasion he withdrew from my mouth and beckoned me to lie on the sheets face down, where he placed a pillow under my groin on the fine linen. I tensed; as I had anticipated, he was going to impale me anally, for the first time, a fear confirmed when he scooped a glob of slippery ointment from a jar and rubbed it carefully around, and inside, my narrow, secret entrance.

12