Taught to Love Cum

Story Info
Girlfriend teaches him to love cum.
1.1k words
4.48
350.6k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18 years ago my ex girlfriend Sherrie taught me to love cum. I was a naive 19 year old and she was an experienced 25 years old. I knew when we started dating that she was seeing another guy (Rob) and it bothered me but added to the excitement.

One night we had arranged to meet at her apartment at 9pm for sex. I let myself in and met her in the bedroom where she was already naked. She loved to be eaten out and asked me to lie back so she grinds her pussy on my face. She said "I have a surprise for you" and just as I was about to ask what she ground against my open mouth. I felt warm, sticky and salty liquid flow into my mouth in globs as she ground against my face. I continued to lick not knowing what to think of the new taste. The more I licked her, the more I liked the taste and just then she came all over my face and rolled off. She came up to kiss me and asked if I liked licking Rob's cum from her pussy.

I said "What the..." and she interrupted reminding me that I must've liked it. I reluctantly agreed that it excited me to lick another man's cum from her pussy. She then admitted to me that many times we had sex were right after Rob had left. Until tonight she had always cleaned herself up but tonight she had changed her mind. We then had sex and fell asleep.

After continuing like this for a couple of months Sherrie said she wanted to spice things up a bit. She called me at work and was talking nasty all day about how excited she was for our kinky night. She told me to be there at 5pm for the fun. I could hardly control myself all day and I was walking around hard all day.

I got there and let myself in the back door and I heard her call me into the room. I got naked and walked in and to my surprise Rob was just putting his cock in her. She told me to sit down and wait because she wanted to make sure I was able to clean her out right after he came. I found out later that she mentioned it to Rob when he got there and he said he would like to watch me lick her clean.

He came inside her and then she squatted over my face and I licked the oozing cum out of her sopping wet pussy. I was so hard and so turned on and she came twice while I licked her clean. As I finished licking her I saw Rob climbing over me and he pushed her down to a doggy style while I was licking her. He entered her from behind while I licked her pussy. I started to climb out and Sherrie told me to keep licking and Rob told me to make sure I licked his shaft while I was down there. I did as I was told until he came in her and then he pulled out and told me to clean off his cock. I did as I was told and realized I liked being submissive. As I was cleaning Sherrie he got dressed and told us that he would be back Friday night at 7pm for some more fun.

After Sherrie was clean she told me I could fuck her if I was willing to lick her clean afterwards. I was so horny that I agreed but after Cumming I chickened out. So as I lay down she crawled up on me and wrapped her muscular legs around my head and commanded me to lick and I did. I never realized how much I came until I licked her clean. It was equal to both times for Rob.

Over that week Sherrie loved making me her submissive guy and I loved it. I did everything she said and she told me it was a warm up for the weekend.

I was not sure about Friday evening but I was still very turned on waiting for it. I got there about 7pm on Friday as instructed and went in. There was Sherrie dirty dancing for several guys who were all naked. There must've been 5 guys there who were friends of Rob's. One guy said "Here comes our little cum licker". Sherrie sat on the guy's cock she was dancing for and told me to come over and lick her as she bounced up and down on his hard cock. I licked his balls, shaft and her pussy and they even had me suck him when he fell out of her pussy one time. She was sucking on another guy and the first guy came inside her with a grunt and let his cum squirting cock slip out. Sherrie immediately pushed my head down to take his cock in my mouth as he finished Cumming and then lick her clean. I couldn't believe I had just eaten cum straight from his cock.

She climbed off of him and climbed onto Rob and had me in the same position. I licked his balls and cock until he came inside her. I then cleaned his cock off and her pussy again. This continued on for each guy until they all came in her and then she told me to suck on 2 of the guys and make them hard. I did as I was told and had one guy in my hand and the other in my mouth. One guy went over to fuck her and told me to keep sucking him. I kept sucking and was really getting into it. I was deep throating his 6 1/2 inch cock and didn't realize they were all watching me. He grunted and filled my mouth with cum and they all clapped. Sherrie told me I was such a good cum slut and came over to kiss me.

This went on all weekend. Some of the left for a while and came back but by the end of the weekend they were all cummed out and I had either sucked all the cum out of there cocks or licked it out of Sherrie's pussy.

Our relationship changed at this point. I was not allowed to cum and when I did she jerked me off into a cup and made me drink it down. Sometimes I was allowed to cum on her tits and lick it all off.

We went out for 18 months and I loved the experience. I ate lots of cum filled pussy and sucked cock. Both new experiences for an inexperienced man. I wish now that we were still together and I could be dominated this way again.