Tavern on the Cliff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready now?" The voice was a growling purr.

A deep shuddering breath, and the pale body relaxed, calmed and a soft coo of a voice, "Yes."

Large hands stroked along her slender back, leaning to kiss the nape of her neck, trailing to her shoulder. Moving slowly at first, his eyes half closed in pleasure. Rafe thought a bit wryly at least he didn't look bored anymore. She seemed to arch against him, craving the contact of his lips against her skin. But still holding tight to the table, obedient against all distractions.

"Release the table." She did and he pulled her against him, lifting her up as if she were no more than a rag doll. He turned and Rafe groaned, now in the moonlight he could clearly see the cock burrowing into the center of white curls. He sat down in the chair and her feet now could rest on the floor. Legs spread wide by his, the view Rafe had still disturbing to him. "Dance for me Serna." The order given with a sharp slap to one side of her ass cheek. "Show me why I should reward you."

Serna rose and fell, twisting and shifting.. dancing in his lap. Dancing with him buried deep within her body. All the while Rafe had to watch helplessly, the hands that cupped the breasts and squeezed them, the cock that was shiny with her fluids, the curls matted now with those fluids. She was sweaty from the dance, from the need to hold herself back while working him ever forward. Just what sort of endurance did Velso have?

Rage ached as he had to lay still if either looked toward this area they would notice movement. Damn it all. He should have waited. Or maybe he should have done this the night before. He should have picked an empty balcony and not come here to watch her comb her hair.

Tomorrow night...he would grab her. Make it look as if she had run away, abandoned this cruelty. Maybe he could force her to write a letter. Not his first plan. But if rumors of the prince's desire were true. Even if it wasn't the girl was worth more than he had ever seen before. Just have to find the right place to show her off. Maybe those women who trained whores for the rich.

The man lifted her and sat her on the railing, that pale back was too him. A mercy he thought. Then the sound of her whimpers filled the air. The man was sucking and biting those luscious breasts, his hands cupping the firm ass cheeks. "Play with yourself. "

Slender hands reached down instantly obeying, the man watched as she did so for a time. Then again began toying with her breasts. The strangled plea for release made Rafe almost rise up. The man's chuckle froze him in place, "Already giving up the fight my wild one? "

"No." The voice was quivering and barely loud enough for him to hear.

"Hands behind head. Remember you will be rewarded for enduring. "

Rafe had a new plan. Slit this man's throat and take over the tavern with Serna. He would treat her like the rare beauty she was. He wouldn't torment and control her. Who would care? Those who visited merely wanted privacy and luxury, the servants could be bribed easily. Serna? She would be happy to have a master that wouldn't abuse her. He would rule the tavern as a lord never have to steal again.

Serna writhed as much as she could on the rail. Then the man lifted up taking her arms and placing them on his shoulders. "Hold on." He impaled her, no longer playing no longer teasing he drove relentlessly into the small body, the moans were cries and the whimpers pleas. She clung to the Velso with a death grip. Rafe barely heard the next command, growled against one perfect ear. "Come for me."

Serna stiffened, a silent scream and then she shuddered, the man had to grip her tight to keep her from falling off the rail. Ragged breaths drawn in and the way the body convulsed made Rafe think she was injured, more so when she went completely limp. Hands stroked her face and hair till she started to stir again, slow, sluggish as if drunken.

"You are free to enjoy as you will now." Nuzzling at the throat, whispers of hair clinging to sweaty skin that was now flushed and glowed with a vibrancy Rafe had never seen on a woman before. The pair now looked more like strange lovers, light and dark, large and dainty, they moved in unison. That look of bliss on her face, the way she would shiver and tremble, Rafe wanted so much to see her like that as it was his cock pounding into her. Rafe closed eyes, still the sounds assailed him, till the primal growl and another scream from the fragile woman. Opening eyes he saw her laying against one strong shoulder, spent, exhausted, glowing. He held her against him firmly, looking pleased, arrogant, proud.

For a moment Rafe swore the man looked right at him, then carried her back into the unseen room, a heavy door sliding shut. Rafe slipped from the roof and found his camp as fast as possible. Confused still by what he had witness, his reactions, his bodies reactions. He would not sleep till exhaustion forced it. Plans.. he had so many plans to make.

~*~

Kir laid her in the soft bed and tucked the blankets about her, she wiggled into them and before he shut the light off was snoring faintly. A deep chuckle, "Sleep well Serna, tomorrow we need to catch that would be thief."

12