Tawny and the Trade Show

Story Info
She’s hired to be a booth-babe and a gang-bang plaything.
16.9k words
4.65
28.1k
23

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EightBits
EightBits
167 Followers

Tawny loves to be used by multiple guys who treat her roughly. Her desire to be used by strangers and treated like a slut is something that her husband Eric understands and supports, not only because he loves her, but because hearing about it is a huge turn-on for him as well.

While sex with multiple guys (and the occasional woman) is almost always a primary feature of these stories, they also contain explicit aspects of bondage, S&M, and other general kink.

If you would like to have a better idea of what will (and won't) be happening to her in these stories, you should read her origin story "Tawny and the Value Given".

Tawny charging her "customers" for these parties is an idea she had to get the type of sex she enjoys, but still have boundaries. She'd happily do it all for free! The money is just a way to ensure that the guys feel entitled to treat her as roughly as she wants to be treated.

Ideally, these stories should be read in order. However, if the reader's only interest is in hearing what is happening to Tawny in this installment, it's not strictly necessary. For the most part these stories are from Tawny's viewpoint, with some segments being from other characters, such as her husband Eric.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Unlike the real world, STI's don't exist and Tawny's method of birth control is 100% effective. In reality, the lifestyle depicted here would present a large health risk, and a low but non-zero pregnancy risk. Tawny's sexual tastes are not shared by all, or probably even most, women.

Also, note that when Tawny goes to a stranger's house for sex, they have been carefully vetted and someone she trusts always knows where she's going and who she's meeting.

The Tawny Chronicles so far:

#1 - Tawny and the Value Given

#2 - Tawny and the Five Guys

#3 - Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion

#4 - Tawny and the Charity Food Drive

#5 - Tawny and the Farmhands

#6 - Tawny and the RPG

#7 - Tawny and the Customer Appreciation Party

#8 - Tawny and the Charity Gala

#9 - Tawny and the House Party

#10 - Tawny and the Five Guys II

#11 - Tawny and the Convention

#12 - Tawny and the Fraternity Reunion II

#13 - Tawny and the Surprise Present

#14 - Tawny and the Trade Show

Copyright © 2023 by EightBits.

All Rights Reserved.

Tawny and the Trade Show

Sales Lead

With a skeptical look on his face, the guy asked, "What'll she really do?"

How did I come to be thousands of miles from home, naked and tied up in a palatial top-floor hotel suite, while a ferret-faced little guy named Garvey was being reassured that for the next hour or so I was his willing sex-toy?

Like most of my more unusual adventures, it started with my husband Eric saying, "So, here's something interesting for you to consider."

Damon's company, Roped Up, had hired me a couple of times in the past, as the entertainment at parties they were throwing for their top executives and salespeople, but this time, they had a very different event in mind. The company was attending and exhibiting at what was apparently their industry's big international trade show. It was only held every two years, and it was their chance to really elevate their business. At least, that's what Damon had told me, with sincerity and enthusiasm that made it obvious why he'd been a killer salesman before working his way up to CEO.

They wanted me to be a part of their sales strategy. The soft, wet, warm part that would make the dicks of all their horny customers and potential customers feel so good that deals would be made and contracts would be signed.

If all they wanted was pussy and blowjobs for their customers, why not just hire some local talent? Damon had explained that as well. As Damon had put it, "Regular blowjobs are great, but how often do these guys get to pull the girl's nipples until she screams on their dick?"

They were confident that offering their customers more than just a free fuck would give them a competitive edge. They weren't wrong. Letting their customers indulge some of their rougher fantasies would certainly make their company stand out.

Eric and I had discussed their request at length, since not only did they want me for several days, but, unlike my Comic-Con adventure with the RPG dudes, this took place in an entirely different country. I'd agreed for three reasons. They had been good clients in the past, Eric would be there to surreptitiously keep an eye on me, and the destination island was a legitimate freaking tropical paradise. Eric and I planned to stick around afterwards and have a true vacation. And, of course, I would get what I loved -- the rough treatment from a bunch of strangers that was the actual point of my being in the "business" of party-girl-for-hire.

Garvey here was apparently a major buyer, so while later on I'd be a general inducement to a broader range of Roped Up's customers, he rated getting a special one-on-one preview.

"Hey, this bitch is here for you to use however you want. What do you want to do with her?" Damon spoke almost lazily, his tone that of a salesman who knows the sale is in the bag, even when the customer himself may not know he's already hooked.

I knew his "however you want" was just hyperbole, and if this yahoo said he wanted to do something that was against the rules, that Damon would make that restriction clear to him. But still, hearing him offer me up like that sent a little thrill of excitement straight to my pussy.

Garvey -- not clear to me if that was his first name or his last name -- thought for a second. "Uhh, can I play rough with her knockers?"

"You mean like this?" said Damon, as he drew his hand back and delivered a hard slap to the side of my left boob, making it dance. And making it sting like crazy!

"Ok, I guess I can" Garvey said. He grinned in anticipation.

Good thing I enjoy, and get off on, having my boobs slapped. It seemed likely they'd be getting more of that in the near future. He thought for a few more seconds, and I could almost see the scenes from his favorite pornos flickering behind his eyes.

"Come on her face?"

Damon nodded.

"Stick my finger in her ass?"

Nod.

"Stick my dick in her ass?"

Nod.

"Come in her ass?"

Nod.

The guy apparently had thought that at least one of those wouldn't be possible, and he seemed a little disappointed that he wasn't dreaming big enough. He looked around the room, searching for inspiration.

"Uh, dip her tit into that ice bucket?"

"Weird. But, yeah, sure, why not," said Damon, shrugging.

Garvey took another drink of his beer, and thought some more. He face suddenly showed that I've-got-an-idea look, and he said, "Shove this beer bottle up her cunt?"

Nod.

It was one of the new-fangled aluminum ones, and looked hard and probably cold. I hoped he'd at least use the one he was currently drinking, and not a cold one fresh from the fridge.

"What about one of those?" he asked, pointing at a champagne bottle on the extensive wet-bar.

Damon shrugged again, and said, "Well, I'm pretty sure it won't fit, but hey, you're welcome to try."

Oh, thanks a lot Damon! It would certainly not fit, but I'd probably have to endure this guy trying before Damon called a halt to his efforts.

Garvey floated one more idea. "Can I fill her pussy with ice?"

Damon looked quite surprised by that one, and I was too.

"Garvey, you really plan to do all that stuff to her?" Damon said, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Looking and sounding defensive, Garvey replied, "Yeah, maybe. So, what about the ice?"

Damon looked over at the wet-bar. "Well, we certainly have plenty of it, so sure. She's your toy, play with her."

Satisfied that he could do pretty much any degrading or painful thing he could think of, Garvey licked his lips, and started taking off his suit.

Not surprisingly, since it was the first thing he asked about, he started with my boobs. Damon had staged the scene for Garvey by tying me to one of the straight-backed chairs from the kitchen area of the suite. My ankles were securely roped to the front legs, and my arms were wrapped around the chair back, with my wrists tied together. Picture your classic "kidnapping victim" sort of pose, simple easy bondage you could do in a hotel room. Just add a ball-gag, and there I was.

My arms behind my back like that made my bare boobs stick out quite nicely, an irresistible feature for Garvey. He started out rubbing his hands over them, then he rolled my nipples in his fingers, pulling them gently. It felt really good. Knowing that he planned to transition from sensual fondling to rougher treatment added a thrill of anticipation for me, and probably for him as well. He played with my breasts like that until I closed my eyes and gave a soft moan as I enjoyed the sensations.

That was apparently the cue he was waiting for, as mere seconds after my eyes closed, he slapped my breast hard from the side. I gasped into the ball-gag, as he used his other hand to slap my other breast just as hard. He cupped my breasts, and rubbed his thumbs over my nipples a couple times, then resumed smacking them. He wasn't content with a few slaps. Instead, he set up a steady rhythm, alternating between each breast, with maybe a second or two between slaps. After six or seven of them to each of my now-red breasts, I was steadily moaning into the gag.

His cock was hard by now, and he paused to stare at me, while he stroked it a few times. Then, he resumed his fun with my tits. Instead of the side-to-side slaps, he switch to bring his hands up from beneath them, slapping my under-boob. He didn't alternate, but used both hands to slap them at the same time. He paced his slaps so that each new slap came just as my boobs were dropping back down after bouncing upwards from the previous slap.

My breasts aren't massive, but they are what most guys would consider big, and I'm pretty proud of how firm they are. Maybe because my boobs were bouncing so dramatically, he seemed to like this even more than the side-to-side slaps, so he spent even more time smacking them this way, giving each of them ten or twelve solid slaps. I'm not complaining, having my tits treated like this is a huge turn-on for me, and my pussy was definitely wet by the time he was done.

He sounded slightly out of breath, either from exertion or excitement as he said to Damon, "Untie her arms. I want her to be able to lean forward."

Damon silently complied while Garvey went to the bar and picked up the ice bucket. He dumped some of the ice out, and replaced it with some water from the tap. Returning with it, he told Damon to hold my arms behind my back, and to bend me forward, which he did.

He slowly raised the ice bucket up from below my downward-dangling breast, stopping just as my nipple dipped into the icy water. Reflexively, I jerked upwards against Damon's grip, removing my nipple from the water. Holding the bucket in one hand, he wound a bunch of my long blonde hair around his other hand, and used it to pull me back down. This time, my nipple dipped into the frigid water and stayed there. I gasped as the shock of the cold ran through my breast. He gave me a moment to get used to how that felt, and then he lifted the bucket, submerging most of my tit. I tried to jerk upright again, but he used his firm grip on my hair to immediately pull me back down, keeping my tit in the cold water.

"Those tits of yours looked like I'd gotten them pretty hot. You should be thanking me for helping cool them off," he teased. "But how careless of me, I've only cooled off the one."

By this point, even though my tit was still painfully cold, I was beginning to get used to it. So of course he was going to switch to the other one. This time there was none of that business with just my nipple, as with a surprisingly quick motion, he plunged my other tit all the way into the water. Involuntarily, I gasped again, which was not easy to do with a ball-gag in my mouth. He left it in there only as long as it took for me to get over the shock. It was sort of like when you jump into a cold pool or lake. There's the initial shock, then after a short time you get used to it. This did take a little longer with actual ice-water, and even though it never got comfortable, the initial pain did eventually subside.

Setting the bucket down on the floor, he used both hands to fondle my tits.

"Wow, those are maybe the hardest nipples I've even felt," he said, sounding proud of himself.

He looked down at my pussy, and said, "Hey, Damon, help me get her out of this chair. I gotta fuck this slut."

I thought he'd play with me more before getting to that, but I guess abusing a girl's boobs did it for him. Once Damon had my ankles untied, I let Garvey lead me over to one of the large, overstuffed sofas. He bent me over one of the arms, which put my pussy at just about at dick-height for him.

"God, bitch, you got my dick so damn hard."

Even though he was a smaller guy, his dick wasn't. It wasn't huge or anything, but I'd seen smaller ones on six-foot-two linebackers. To be fair, the linebacker had exhibited remarkable stamina, and his raw strength was also a big turn-on for me. That had been an amazing party, and not just because of him. But, I digress.

Spreading my labia with his fingers, he poked the head of his dick at my pussy entrance, let go of my lips, and thrust himself into me. He wasn't the only one excited by what he'd been doing to my tits, so my very wet pussy made it easy for him to slide on in. He wasn't kidding, his dick was pretty hard, and I gave a sigh of pleasure as he filled me. He began fucking me, not forcefully, but steady, as he squeezed and kneaded my ass. Was this it? That whole list of stuff he wanted to do, skipped because he couldn't wait to fuck me?

I should have known better. His dick had just started to take the edge off of my horniness, when he abruptly pulled out. He gave my ass a hard slap, and scolded, "Oh, damn, bitch, that was close. Your tight pussy almost got me there, but it's too soon for our fun to be over."

See, this is why I like gang-bangs. If there were a bunch of other guys here, I'd already have another hard, energetic dick stroking away inside me. Instead, my pussy was aching for a cock even more than when he started fucking me. I moaned in frustration at being empty so soon.

He walked around from behind me, and unbuckled my ball-gag. He stuck his index finger in my face, and said, "Lick it."

It wasn't like it had pussy juice on it or anything, but sure, ok. I opened my mouth, took his finger in, and licked it.

"Lick it good, bitch. You want it nice and wet, trust me."

I knew what that meant, so I got that finger as wet as I could.

He took it out, walked back down behind me.

He gave my ass another hard slap, and said, "Spread for me, bitch."

I wasn't tied down, which was unusual for me at my parties, so I was able to reach back and grab an asscheek in each hand, and pull them apart.

"Nice," he said, and I felt the damp tip of his finger press against my asshole. He wiggled it, trying to work his way in, and I let out a long breath and tried to relax back there. I knew from experience that if a guy wanted it in, he'd get it in, and the only question was, could I make it easy on both him and me by relaxing that tight little ring quickly enough.

I pulled a little harder, and a couple seconds later his fingertip slipped into my ass.

"See? Told you the wetter the better," he said.

Now that he'd penetrated that hole, it was easy for him to keep pushing, and it wasn't long before I felt his knuckles press against my ass, his finger all the way up my back passage. He held it there for a long second, then I felt him turn and wiggle it around, and I made little "eeeh, eeeh "noises as he pressed against the walls of my rectum.

Having a finger stuck up my ass feels, weirdly, even more intimate and more degrading than if it was a dick. I'm not sure why that is, exactly, but guys must feel it too, because they sure seem to enjoy doing it. Maybe it's the fact that when they do it with their dick, it's for them to feel good. That nice tight hole gives them so much sensation that often they get to their orgasm even more quickly than if they were in a pussy. But when it's their finger, it's almost completely about dominance and submission. More of a "hey, bitch, look what I can do to you" sort of thing.

Whatever the reason, it seemed to please him, because he kept at it for a while. Long enough, actually, for it to start to feel pretty good. He pulled his finger out, and expected him to replace it with his dick. I just hoped he planned to use some lube -- being wet barely worked for a finger, it was not enough for a penis.

What I felt next, however, wasn't his dick, it was him trying to work two fingers in. I squealed, which was apparently the reaction he wanted, as I heard him chuckle. Fortunately, his having gotten things started with one finger it was now loose enough that two wasn't that painful, although I sure as hell felt it. One finger was a show of dominance, but two was all about making it painful.

I tried to relax as he did the same wiggling and twisting that he'd first done with just a single finger. Two fingers did have the potential to be even more pleasurable than one, but only if he carefully and gently focused on massaging the right spot, which, of course, he was not doing.

I won't list every groan and yelp I emitted as he crooked his fingers, tried to spread his fingers, and rotated his hand to better ream me, but after a while, I guess I'd made all the noises he wanted to hear.

"Yeah, never had a bitch let me do that," he exclaimed, as he pulled his fingers out.

If his goal had been to humiliate me, it had worked. There aren't many things that make me feel more used than a guy just feeling around in my ass. I felt like a total slut, which was also very hot.

"Hey," he said to Damon, "I'm going to wash my hands. I want to tie her down to the bed next."

"Back or stomach?" asked Damon.

"On her back. I'm probably done with her ass."

Yep, all about dominance and pain. This guy knew how to push all the right buttons for me!

I got up off the sofa, and walked into the bedroom that Damon had pointed at, while he gathered up some ropes. Most times, the guys at my parties tie me down with leather or nylon cuffs, and light chains or nylon straps. Those are way quicker and easier, especially for guys who aren't into ropes and knots as a bondage art form. But this trip was going to be all about ropes. What else would guys who ran a rope company use?

Damon had finished tying my arms to the upper corners of the bed, and was just starting on my legs when Garvey came back. He was carrying a fresh bottle of beer, as well as the champagne bottle he'd mentioned earlier. I had really hoped he wasn't serious about that.

As I had feared, the shiny aluminum bottle was so cold it was already showing little drops of condensation. At least the champagne hadn't been chilled yet, and was at room temperature.

"Get those legs spread wide. I got plans for that pussy," he said.

Damon nodded, and pulled the ropes attached to my ankles just a little bit tighter before tying them off, spreading my legs even wider than he'd been planning to.

As always, the time I spend in my yoga classes is worthwhile. I'm able to spread my legs wide enough to impress the guys tying me down, but still be quite comfortable. Most of the time, that is. Every so often I come across a guy who can actually tell that I'm just making it seem like my legs are spread as wide as they go. In those cases, I can wind up with my legs spread cheerleader wide, uncomfortable and sometimes even painful after a while. Damon either wasn't one of those guys, or he had no personal desire to spread me like that, so comfortable is where he stopped.

EightBits
EightBits
167 Followers