Tawny and the Trade Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers

"And we can play rough with those tits?"

Damon looked at the guy who asked that last question, and nodded rapidly, as if to say not just "yes", but "hell yes".

"That is some prime snatch." The guy who said that was, I kid you not, actually starting to sweat a little bit.

As you might expect, the rope industry didn't exactly attract the young hot-shot business types looking for fast-paced stellar career opportunities. These guys were even more excited than most of my customers to have a shot at a younger, fit, pretty, blonde with great tits and a tight pussy.

So, of course, they started off by ignoring my pussy.

"Kneel down, bitch."

The guy giving me that order wasn't one of the Roped Up staff, but he looked like the type who was used to telling people what to do, probably from the behind an excessively-large desk.

I knelt, and he confirmed the stereotype of the middle-manager who spent more time at his desk than at the gym by dropping his pants and exposing an impressive beer-belly. That was somewhat compensated for by the cock below it, which was equally impressive. It was semi-hard as he stuck it in my face, and said, "Get that mouth to work, sweet-cheeks."

I guided it in and began gently licking and sucking, working the shaft a little with my right hand while my left stroked his balls. It didn't take much before he was fully hard, and I went from working his shaft to using that hand to give him plenty of sensation without him needing to go too deep. I was sure I'd have dicks poking at the back of my throat soon enough. But with the number of guys that were here, I was at least trying to start a little easy. My goal was to be in control and give them good blowjobs, rather than just have my face fucked, since I could use my hands to control things a bit. At least, so far I could anyway.

I'd been sucking him for a minute or two when a younger guy stepped up next to me, his own hard cock pointed at my face, and said, "Hey, let the rest of us get some of that too."

Beer-belly said, "I'm not done with her." He sounded a little surprised and a little offended that this guy was questioning him using me like I was his personal slut.

"Yeah George, our dicks need some attention too." This guy sounded like he was a friend of the guy I was currently sucking, so he wasn't actually mad or anything.

Damon said, "Now boys, share your toy," in a humorously-chiding tone.

George made an exasperated noise of agreement, and I turned my attentions to the new cock. This guy was already nice and hard, and he seemed happy enough to let me decide how fast and how deep to take his cock in my mouth. I gave the head a lot of attention with my tongue, and got some very satisfying groans of pleasure for my efforts.

I felt a hand on my back, and fingers fumbled at my bra-strap. The guy finally got the hooks undone, and as the bra fell away from my breasts, he pulled it around and it vanished into the crowd, now someone's souvenir no doubt. Sigh, I liked this lingerie set, but it was far from the first one I'd lost this way. Oh well, one of the costs of my little hobby.

Since his cock was being neglected, George was free to reach down and fondle one of my now-bare boobs. "God, check out these tits," he said, squeezing it. Another hand, probably belonging to the guy who'd removed my bra, reached from behind and cupped the other one, then started playing with the nipple. Tits being played with, and a hard cock in my mouth, combine to make Tawny a very happy girl.

A third guy had edged his way between George and the second guy, and so now I was rotating between three hard cocks. I tried to spend enough time on each of them to make sure they stayed hard, and that all of them got more than a couple licks before I had to move on. The two whose cocks were momentarily not getting any attention could and did stroke themselves to stay hard, and they also were able to lean down and play with my tits. Since most guys seem to be able to get hard just by having some nice firm boobs to rub and pull on, I wasn't too concerned about them failing to stay hard until it was their turn again.

Even though George had started earliest, it was the second guy who came first. I was playing with his balls, and felt them tighten. Moments later he erupted in my mouth, the warm fluid filling it. I quickly swallowed so I could keep licking him as he finished up. He pulled out and walked off, looking for his pants as some of the other guys who were "in line" asked him how I was. I couldn't hear his mumbled answer, but from the grins that broke out on the other guy's faces, I guess I got five stars.

Now that I was temporarily down to just two guys, I stayed on George's cock a little longer than I had been able to before, making sure to give him enough attention for him to finish. Not that he was old, but he was at that age where it takes some guys longer to get where they are going, if you know what I mean, and I pride myself on being a really good slut.

A minute or two of -- if I do say so myself -- expert ministrations from my mouth and tongue, did the trick as I'd thought it would. George gave out a long, low, moan, and came, pulling out and spraying cum on my tits. The other guy, who had been patiently waiting while I focused on George had been amusing himself with one of my nipples. He pulled his hand back fast when he saw George abruptly pull out of my mouth, exclaiming, "Dude."

George didn't seem to notice, as he concentrated on trying to make sure that both of my tits got equal coverage, aiming his cock and stroking it at the same time, then using the head to smear the sticky juice around each nipple once his final spurts were all done.

"Well, I guess I'm done playing with her tits," the other guy mumbled as George turned away, happy with how he'd decorated my boobs.

I said, "Why don't you pull my hair if you need to keep your hands busy," and I drew his cock back into my mouth, running my tongue around and around its head. He took the suggestion, and gathered up a handful of my long blonde hair and used it to pull me down onto his cock. He fucked my mouth with long, deep strokes, controlling the speed and depth by the grip he had on my hair. I love having my hair pulled while I'm sucking cock, the pain and control making me feel like such a slut.

A couple more guys joined us, he let go of my hair, and let me resume my active servicing of several cocks. Do I enjoy being tied down and just... used? Obviously I do. But I also enjoy it when I get to play a more active role in my gang bangs. I love having an array of hard cocks waiting for me to lick and suck them. Being in control of a guy's pleasure, knowing that it's my skill with hands, lips, and tongue that is driving them crazy is a huge turn-on for me.

I brought another couple of guys to orgasm, and they were replaced by fresh, hard cocks, as the guys got into the flow of our little oral gang bang. George had been the outlier, as most of them preferred coming in me, not on me.

The routine became me opening my mouth wide, tongue protruding. The next guy would wank his cock as he came, aiming his jets, trickles, or dribbles of cum onto my tongue and into my mouth -- if he had a good aim. A fair amount still wound up on my face and tits though. Once his balls were drained, I'd close my mouth, swallow, and then open my mouth and stick my tongue out again, showing him that his deposit had indeed joined the growing amount of jizz in my stomach.

I lost track of how many guys I'd sucked off, and I'll admit my knees were starting to get a little sore. The carpet was thick, but still. Damon had been paying attention, and while he didn't know -- or probably care -- how my knees felt, I think he could tell that my blowjobs were becoming a little less enthusiastic as my jaw got tired also. Damon did care about his customers having the best experience possible.

He said, "Gentlemen, I think we should give her talented lips a rest, eh? Let's set something else up while Tawny here takes a brief break."

After a quick visit to the bathroom to tidy up a bit -- the cum on my breasts was going to make most of the guys reluctant to play with them, and I wanted them played with. Fresh and clean, I drank some water and returned to the waiting crowd.

❖ ❖ ❖

The next plan was to put me up on a barstool. It was the style that had a small back, and a padded leather seat. I looked a little more closely. Probably vinyl. They draped my arms over the back, and then they tied my wrists together. Damon ran another rope down to one of the stool's cross-braces, and pulled it taut before tying it there. They scooted my ass forward enough to have my pussy just over the edge of the stool, and stuffed a pillow behind me to make sure I didn't scoot backwards on the seat.

A guy sat down in each of the adjacent barstools, which I thought was odd. They wanted a good view of me being fucked? Another two guys bent down, grabbed my legs by the ankles, and lifted them up straight in front of me.

One of them looked at the other, and with a laugh, said, "Let's spread this bitch."

They moved away from each other, opening my legs and slowly walking them towards the two guys sitting next to me, whose purpose was now obvious. Their barstools were even with mine, but they looked ready to scoot them forward when my legs hit their limits.

As they spread my legs further and further, the guy holding my left leg looked surprised, and said, "Shit, how flexible is she?"

I've seen girls who can do complete one-hundred and eighty degree splits. I do a ton of yoga, but I'm no Olympic gymnast. Still, the guys got my legs pretty close before the resistance they felt, and me squealing into the ball-gag, told them it was as far as they could go. One-hundred and sixty degrees maybe? I was proud I could go that far, and the guys seemed plenty impressed.

"Damn," exclaimed the guy who had looked surprised earlier. "Look at her pussy spread out like that."

The guys sitting next to me took each leg from the guys who had lifted and spread them. They held my feet in their laps, keeping me pulled wide apart in that cheerleader-split. They hadn't even needed to move the stools, just slide themselves forward a bit. One of the guys unzipped his pants, letting his hard cock spring free.

He began rubbing it against my bare foot, the expression on his face one of pure pleasure. I'd never had a guy come on my feet before, but I had a feeling that might change tonight. But hey, who am I to judge? Feet didn't do much for me personally, but plenty of people found them sexy. As kinks go, compared to some of the stuff I've done, and had done to me, it seemed sort of wholesome.

Having painful stuff done to my feet, like the caning, zapping, or even poking with semi-pointy sticks that I've seen in some porn is a hard no from me. But being rubbed with a cock was fine. I was glad I'd just had them manicured, with perfectly applied, shiny candy-apple-red nail-polish.

A short guy with a very nice-looking and very hard cock stepped between my wide-spread legs. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit.

"You ready for some dick, bitch?"

I nodded, and in a low, sexy voice said, "Stick it in and find out."

He smiled and looked at the guys holding my legs open as he said, "God, I love it when they know what their pussy is for."

I didn't see their response, because with one smooth thrust, he buried the length of his cock in me, causing me to gasp in pleasure and throw my head back. Being spread like this had made me wet and ready. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of him stroking away in my pussy. The guy rubbing his dick against my foot sped up a little.

You don't need to be six-foot and built like a wrestler to give a girl a great fuck, and this guy was sure proving that fact. He wasn't huge in any sense, but a guy with an "average" cock can get me going if he knows what he's doing, and this guy did. If the rest of these dudes could fuck half as well as him, I was in for a great night.

Sooner than I would have liked, he growled, "Take it, bitch".

He slammed against me with a few final strokes as he came. I moaned as he pulled out, giving me a smile that said, "Yeah, I did just screw you good."

As he turned away, the guy rubbing his dick on my foot mumbled, "Oh, fuck," and covered the top of my left foot with warm sticky cum. He wiped what was still trickling out of his cock onto the bottom of my toes, apparently trying to get as much as he could between them. Well, I thought, this was new. Guys have made themselves happy by coming on my face, my boobs, in my hair, and on my ass, so why not my feet? It felt weird, but I have to admit, it turned me on a little as well. I was used to guys getting excited by my boobs, or my ass, but it was kind of sexy to have another part of my body appreciated in that way.

"Dude, you should have waited for her beaver," said the next guy who was planning to fuck me, as he took careful aim at my soft, wet hole.

The foot-aficionado shrugged, and said, "Pussy is easy to come by, but look at these beautiful feet." He ran his hand up and down my taught calf, a contented smile on his face as his now-satisfied cock grew soft.

"To each his own, man," the guy in front of me replied. He slid his cock in easily, and started to slowly fuck me. "She does have great legs, but her pussy feels like silk."

I moaned as his slow, steady strokes just served to tease me, getting me excited and making me crave some hard, fast thrusts. He was in no hurry though, and kept up the slow almost sensual rhythm he'd stared out with.

He kept this up for what felt like a long time, long enough that it was all I could do to keep myself from begging him to cut loose and fuck me. If my arms hadn't been tied behind my back, I wouldn't have been able to resist grabbing his ass and pulling him into me hard. I started quietly whining. I thought it was low enough that he couldn't hear it, but I was wrong.

"Yeah, you want it hard, don't you, slut?" He said, with a small self-satisfied grin. "But I like it soft and slow. I like taking my time."

The guy who was next in line heard him, and said exasperatedly, "Damn it, just plow the bitch, ok? My dick's about to burst."

"Yeah," said one of the other guys waiting for his turn with me. "C'mon man, there's a lot of us want a turn at her honeypot."

Slow-fucker just flipped them off, although I thought maybe he sped up just a little. He wasn't much affected by peer-pressure, or my frustrated whining, because it was a couple more minutes of him sliding in and out of my pussy at that same slow pace before he finally gave a quiet groan, and pressed into me as he came.

"Finally, dude," exclaimed the guy who was next in line.

I don't know if he was just enjoying the feeling, or being a jerk, but he stayed pressed into me long enough that the guy actually grabbed his shoulder, saying "What the fuck are you waiting for? Pull your dick out of her, you're done."

For a second, I thought things might get physical, and I was glad that Damon and another of his employees looked ready to step in and calm things down. But between one guy being in post-orgasm relaxed mode, and one guy being horny and anxious to stick his dick in me, things didn't escalate. The first guy just pulled out and shuffled away, and the second guy wasted no time in slamming his cock into my wide-spread pussy.

To my great satisfaction, this guy was ready to get to it, and he did. Taking a firm grip on my narrow waist, he began slamming into me with fast, hard strokes. I'm no size-queen, and I know I said that a large penis isn't necessary, but when a girl is already excited, wet, and has been teased, being stretched even a little bit more is nice. The new guy's cock wasn't huge, but it had more girth than its predecessor, and that combined with how he was forcefully plunging into me felt really good.

After all that slow teasing, I was primed and ready, and in a surprisingly short time, I felt an orgasm approaching. It was only a couple strokes from the point I knew it was on its way until it arrived. And arrive it did.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," I yelled. The guys holding my legs tightened their grips as my legs tensed up and tried to come together. My upper body -- the only part I could really move -- twisted back and forth as my head thrashed around. "Fuuucckkkkk. Fuuuckkk. Fuucck. Fuck."

The guy fucking me had been going fast and hard enough that I knew he was close, and I think my spasming pussy pushed him over the edge. He joined me with his own chant of "Fuck, fuck, fuck" as his thrusts took on the jerky rhythm of a prick emptying its load of cum into a soft, warm pussy.

After he stopped moving, he stayed in me. Not nearly as long as the earlier guy had, but long enough for us both to come back from our respective orgasmic journeys before he slowly slid out.

"Damn, that was good," he said to me. "Makes me sad you aren't local talent from back home..." he was shaking his head regretfully as he walked away.

I noticed more Roped Up customers and potential customers were arriving, most of them obviously coming from one of the area's numerous bars. They seemed like they were trying very hard to live up to the stereotypes about businessmen attending an out-of-town convention. That is, putting as much alcohol on their expense accounts as humanly possible, and taking full advantage of their wives being far, far away by getting some strange pussy.

So far at least, none of them were too drunk to perform. The line waiting to fuck me always consisted of at least several guys, stroking their cocks to keep them hard and ready.

A few more guys fucked me, my exposed pussy being filled time and again by jets of cum, although maybe half of them pulled out before they finished -- no doubt wanting to prolong their fun. The guys holding my legs up and spread rotated, with me getting a welcome reduction in how far they were spread as the new guard took their places on the bar stools that flanked me.

It probably goes without saying, since I obviously do all this because I enjoy it, but being fucked by a seemingly endless line of hard cocks like this was pure bliss.

❖ ❖ ❖

The guy who'd asked about playing rough with my tits was next in line. Instead of just getting right to screwing me, he turned to the guys who were behind him in line and made an announcement.

"Hey, what do you say we tie up her knockers?"

The response was, not surprisingly, positive. A few guys said "yeah", a couple said "do it", and one excited "whoo whoo whoo".

I can't count the number of times I've had guys tie my boobs up with rope, wire, and even those nylon wire-tie things. Those have usually been tied with a single loop right at the base of my breast, making my tits taut and round, and the nipples even more sensitive than usual.

This guy had something different in mind. He started by taking a long length of fairly narrow rope -- paracord, again -- and making a few medium-tight turns around my boob, right at the base. In the booth, Shari had stopped there, although she had tied those wraps of rope much tighter. This guy didn't stop. He continued to wrap turn after turn of rope around my breast, working his way outwards towards the nipple. The pressure in the part of my boob that wasn't yet wrapped in rope increased with each new turn. When he finally stopped, maybe a third of my breast was left visible, and the pressure I felt had increased by a huge amount compared to how it had felt with just that first loop or two.

He finished up with both breasts narrowed and sticking straight out from my chest, with the last portion very tightly mushroomed at the point where the cylinder of rope he'd made ended. My nipples were as hard as they'd ever been, pointing out from the taut aureoles that surrounded them.

EightBits
EightBits
172 Followers