Tawny and the Trade Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EightBits
EightBits
167 Followers

He tested his handiwork by grabbing the swollen ends of each one and squeezing them. I did my best to hold in a scream at the sudden rise in pressure as the flesh he was squeezing barely indented under his fingers, so compressed was it by all that rope. He flicked one of the nipples, and I did scream then, the spike of pain surprising me.

I guess that tying up my boobs -- and playing with them a little once he had -- was a lot of the fun for him, because only he fucked me for a minute or so, then pulled out and let the next guy in line have a turn.

Now, not only were my legs held wide open and my arms tied behind me, but my boobs were bound as well. This really added to the feeling of being a helpless sex toy for this group of strangers, which was a feeling I loved.

The very taut, very swollen ends of my breasts were incredibly sensitive, and the guys fucking me knew it. Even light touches of their fingers on my nipples made me moan into the ball-gag. I was getting lost in the sensations, and wasn't even trying to keep track of how many guys were fucking me.

Most of the guys were content to just enjoy how it felt to touch and rub such taut, mushroomed globes, and the hard nipples that protruded from them, and used just their fingertips. But the guy who'd tied them up must have been through the line two or three more times. Each time, he'd fuck me for a just a minute or so while he played quite roughly with my obscenely bulging tits and their tender nipples, then he'd pull out before he got to the point of no return.

I had just had my second orgasm since my breasts had been tied up like that. The line of guys was actually giving me a minute to recover, when I saw Damon in a somewhat animated conversation with the guy who'd tied up my boobs. Like at the booth, apparently Damon was being scrupulous about not letting my boobs turn colors when tied up. I came in at the point where Damon was saying "If you don't I will".

With a resigned look on his face, the guy came over and started unwrapping them. He was none too gentle about it though, and I squealed a few times during the process. I was sort of disappointed, because even though they had been starting to look a little purple, both I and the guys were enjoying the way they'd been tied up.

Of course, the guy who'd tied them up wasn't the only one at the party who was a fan of abusing my boobs. Several other guys pulled, squeezed, or even slapped my tits as they fucked me, their comments making it clear this was something they did not get to do back home with wifey.

I was so turned on by this treatment, I began to encourage them like the horny slut I was.

"Oh, god, yes. Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

That pushed the guy who was currently fucking me over the edge, and I felt him begin to come.

"Yes, pump that cum into me. Ohh, that's it -- fill up my pussy," I yelled.

He did, giving a little groan with each slow thrust as he emptied his balls in me. He pulled out, and was quickly replaced by the next guy in line.

"You like these titties? You like being mean to them? I love it when you're mean to them," I moaned.

By this point, it was almost an out-of-body experience, endless cocks pounding me, so turned on that I was in that place where anything they did to my tits translated directly into streaks of painful pleasure.

I couldn't actually feel their cum as it jetted deep into me, despite that being a common assumption, and one that a lot of porn promotes. But once it ran back out I could certainly feel it as it trickled over that little stretch of skin between my pussy and asshole, and then down the crack of my butt cheeks. Every time I moved at all on that vinyl seat, I was reminded how much of it was pooling under me. If their goal was to see a girl glued to a barstool by their dried semen, they were well on their way.

Not that it was getting much chance to dry, since at regular intervals it was supplemented by a fresh load. Now that it was getting to be the end of the night, the guys who had fucked me earlier without coming, were all lined up to finish in me now.

If that sounds like a complaint, it definitely is not. When most guys are getting close to their orgasms, their thrusts become really serious. Don't get me wrong, the fucking that leads up to that point is great, but that last flurry of excited thrusts just before they come is one of my absolute favorite feelings.

So having most of the guys who were fucking me at this point just going at it hard, focused on their goal of coming was amazing. And, of course, so was the overwhelming pain and pleasure from their casual abuse of my tits, which were still sensitive from being tied up.

I leaned back on the stool as far as I could -- head thrown back and eyes closed, surfing the waves of sensation that emanated from my pussy and tits. I had yet another orgasm, and had to ride out the intense sensitivity it caused, as the cock pounding away in me didn't even change pace as I writhed on it, moaning. The guy came, and I waited to feel the next cock slide into me, but my pussy remained empty. I opened my eyes, and saw that, finally, everyone at the party who wanted to fuck me had apparently done so.

Breakfast

"...and oh my god, when the last guy was fucking me and I had my orgasm, I almost couldn't stand it. He just kept going."

I believed that. When Tawny has an orgasm, as soon as it's over, she becomes super-sensitive. If I'm doing her with fingers or orally, that's the point where I stop all together. If I'm fucking her, I try to stop moving to give her a little time to come down. She'll still be sensitive when I start up again, but once it has had the chance to fade a little, she tells me she loves the intense sensations, even though they verge on being painful.

The trade-show was over, and Tawny and I were alone, sitting at a table on the water's edge, and waiting for brunch to arrive. Happily, the Mimosas had already shown up. We were still at the hotel that had hosted the convention. It was one of the top hotels on the island, it was right on the beach, and all of the convention attendees had left, so we had no need to change hotels.

She had been so wiped out last night that I'd gotten just the barest outline of what had gone on at the party, so this morning I was getting all the details.

I said, "So, sounds like you outlasted the room."

She smiled demurely, looked me in the eye and said, "It's just possible that your wife is an incredible slut."

She held my eye for a few moments, then turned to look out at the white sand beach that led into the impossibly-blue ocean. "Wow, it's beautiful here. I wish we could stay longer like we'd planned."

"Yeah, me too, dear, me too." An all-hands-on-deck situation at work had come up, and it was serious enough that we had to scuttle our vacation plans. Instead of another week here, we were flying out tomorrow morning at o-dark-thirty. "I know we are overdue for a real vacation. I promise, as soon as things slow down at work, it's just you, me, a beach, and a lot of day-drinking."

She nodded, still staring out at the ocean, and said, "I know." She sighed. "Let's come back here, shall we? This island is truly beautiful, and I'd love to see more of it. All I've really seen is hotel suites, the exhibit hall, and lots of guys making their O faces. Not," she added with a grin, "that I don't enjoy being the cause of them."

"So Damon was pretty pleased then?" Even though he enjoyed getting to fuck her himself, I knew that what really mattered to him was his business.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "He was thrilled with how it all went."

"Did he fuck you again last night?" I knew he'd availed himself of her charms on that first night at least.

"No, although at the end there he did take a turn at holding my legs spread open. I didn't even notice until I looked over and saw that he was one of the guys gently lowering my legs to the floor. And believe me, I was glad they were being so careful, because at that point I didn't have an ounce of energy left to hold them up. After they untied my arms, they almost had to carry me over to one of the sofas. They even helped me get dressed. Or at least dressed enough to make it through the halls and back to our room."

Indeed, Tawny had been moving pretty slowly when she got back to our suite. As you can imagine, last night was one of the rare occasions that we didn't have sex after one of her parties. She'd showered, slid into bed, and was sound asleep seconds after kissing me goodnight.

I was happy to hear that he'd taken good care of her after the party. That made two things I appreciated him doing. The other was him sending her off without her boobs still tied.

Now, him leaving her boobs tied like that wasn't intended for me, of course. Damon didn't know that her husband was with her here on the island. For that matter, he didn't even know she had a husband. He'd just told her he enjoyed the thought of her making her way through the corridors and up the elevator tied like that. Ok, so maybe he wasn't all business.

Regardless of his motives, the end result was that I got to see just how they'd tied her boobs up. Usually I only got to hear about things like that, and not see them. Occasions like our Customer Appreciation party that I attended incognito were the rare exception. So getting to see and touch her bound boobs, and knowing that some other guy had tied them like that, was a rare treat for me.

I realized I was staring at her boobs under the thin blouse she was wearing as I daydreamed.

"Are you staring at my boobs, sir?" she asked teasingly.

I grinned, and said, "Busted. No pun intended."

"You didn't get any last night, and you're hoping tonight will be a different story, aren't you?"

I nodded, and said, "Indeed I am. But only if you aren't too sore - I know how busy you were last night, babe."

Her face brightened, and in a voice full of promise, she said, "Well, I don't think I can wait that long. Don't eat too much brunch."

She licked her lips and added, "I've got plans for you once we get back to our room."

EightBits
EightBits
167 Followers