tawny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurtknout
kurtknout
35 Followers

She turned it on and saw: Sylvia Slate, in her pink and white bedroom, her lush curves spilling out of a sheer black peignoir, breathlessly telling her --no, Tawny's--story. Tawny ground her teeth in fury as she heard the dramatic account told by the sobbing actress: The abduction, two men in masks, no ,she had never really seen their faces, the ransom photo session, the--she blushed--the violations. Over and over. And then the freezing episode at the base of the sign. before Sol and a fast acting police force had rescued her. And, she understood , had apprehended the two men. Her breast heaved as she recounted her story; she ended with a blinding, but still tearful smile: " It was awful! But I'm so grateful to Mr. Castle here"-- Sol stood at her side, smiling__"and the wonderful police. ."

Tanya sat on the bed and cried in rage, fists clenched. She had been set up! And now, Sylvia was claiming her ordeal in all its details! It was as if she--Tanya--the real victim--had never existed! They were going to make her disappear! She rubbed her eyes, her jaw set, now

coldly furious as she reviewed the whole charade. Barry--was he in on it too?--Sylvia of course, And probably that old actor who had been so nice--Rock. And Sol Castle. surely he was the true mastermind! Sylvia wasn't that smart. Now, how to get out of here, to get to the media, to expose these bastards! Or, maybe shake them own for big--really big --bucks first! . But first-=-how to get out of here? break a windaw, find some clothes.....

The door opened; there were Rock and Sol Castle. She recognized him from his TV pictures. "Ah Tanya! You poor thing! What an ordeal! We need to talk.."

Sol ws not a tall man, but he took up space, both physical and psychic; when he entered a room. everyone knew it. He was sturdy, but not at all obese, impeccably dressed in a tan silk suit with a patterned silk tie, gleaming loafers. He was sleek, with small ears, a silver mane (quite possibly a toupee), dark brows over intense dark eyes, and a charmiong smile.

'YOU BET YOUR ASS WE NEED TO TALK! MR. BIG SHOT!" Tanya screamed. Sol Smiled gently.

'We understand you have every rigiht to be upset; our little publicity stunt didn't go quite as expected, But I can assure you. Ms. Bush..Hmm; Tawny Bush, a good name for a star. remembered long after our incompent president is gone--I can assure you, Tawny, that the studio will make you a very generous offer to ..."

"You ara smooth talkiing bullshitter, aren't you? Generous offer! For rape? Kidnapping? Freezing to death chained to that fucking sign? What kind of 'generous offer" pays me for that? And now that bitch has stolen my story!. It's like I --like i never existed! What kind of 'generous offer".... Tawny fumed.

"Well, there' money, of course. 30 grand clearly is not enough to compensate for your--misfortune. Let's say two hundred thousand. And we don't mean to steal your identlty, of course." He was so smooth, so sure of himself, Tawny thought.Then: 200 grand! Wow! But still.... Sol continued:

I can see that you're an intelligent girl, as well as a lovely one. Tawny Bush! Next A----- star! You do look a bit like Sylvia, of course. but that's so easy to change. A darker hair color, a bit of cosmetic dentistry--you do have a bit of an ovebite, my dear--A little Angelina Jolie in the lips, a little Sophia Loren in the nose, and about twenty pounds less. You'r luscious , right now, but, a bit slimmer-- you'd be dynamite!"

Tawnt clutched the nearly transparent robe around her as the mogul ticked off her attributes. The weight thing got to her. Ten twenty pounds lighter,...

Sol's smile grew broader. Fame and fortune! That always got them! "I envision a new series, a new star! An idealistic beautiful social worker, fighting againt government beaurocracy for her clients! With a partner, a seasoned investigator, someone like Hammer, here. A sort of Bruce Willis--Susan Shephard thing! Gritty office, sympathetic clients, all races, of course, maybe a vlllian or two. a bit of bondage?

Tawny, I know thus will work!"

Tawny pulled her robe tighter. "You know know to get a girl's attention , don't you, you smooth bastard. OK. First, I want to get out of here, gat some of my own clothes. I never want to see Sylvia Slate again. Then I'll need a lawyer, I'm sure you have several, to lock in the series you just proposed, and a studio contract. And the 200 grand, of course. And in return, I'll keep my mouth shut about the kidnapping. Put it in writing, get me'home now, and I'll see you in your office tomorrow." Tanya was surprised at her audacity, but this was Hollywood, wasn't it? everything not quite real? She stared at Sol, who met her gaze and smiled. Somehow she knew he would keep his word, and --maybe--she would keep hers.

sje cal;led ouy groggily: "Pritchared! Whee am I? Where are you":

In sequence: stralets and Pt are wswitched, SSylvia wakws up inn on bed. undergoes phony inteerviidews. Meaanwwhile, in the cecluded cote Tawny is a virtutal prisoner (No cliths) Whike Pritchiard iis hancsokmely pad off and privte jtted to LOndon (heer visa revoked)

Now Sol has to deal with ooris (Momnwey) ands older, craftieer Hammeer and of course, Tawny. Personal intervioew ith Sol. Ends u p with conetracdts (new look) peerhaps a series wwith Hammer as bogrt type (likereservoierr dogs guy,

t

Be careful to deal with Sylvia. How does a freed Tawny confront her? Probably with anger. So Sylvia has to promise a career (on the jungle film?) And how is Tawny mollified? )And is this the end of this episode, or do i go iinto the movie, the black stud, the second kidnapping, etc.?

And finally, keep Tanya's persona: smart. sexy (not destroyed by the rape and bondage) and a survivor.

kurtknout
kurtknout
35 Followers