Tax Debt Solution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, you want it. You like the taste of pussy, you slut. You're ready to earn Josh's cum. Get over here." Marci opened her eyes as she felt a hand in her hair, and she was being pulled into the woman's obscenely spread crotch. I'm pretty sure I'm not a lesbian, she had time to think, and then her nose and mouth were pressed into the shaved pussy. She felt Lisa's hips humping up into her face, even as Lisa pushed her face down. "Lick my cunt, slut! Suck my clit. Shove your tongue up my hole, lick me out! Yeah!" Marci had placed her hands on Lisa's thighs, but now she moved them underneath her, cupping the other woman's butt cheeks, and forcing her up into her face as she crammed her tongue as deep into Lisa's love hole as she could get. Never, she thought, I would never have ... but here she was doing it, and loving it, slurping up another woman's sex juice, licking at her clit, sucking the lips into her mouth, and it was delicious, and she was loving eating her first pussy.

She felt her head pushed away then, and Josh was guiding her to lay down on her back as Lisa got off the couch. "You're a good pussy licker, Marci. You're either a closet lez, or a filthy slut who'll do anything to get my man's cock!" She stood at Marci's head, stepped over so she was straddling Marci's head, facing her feet, and lowered her pussy to Marci's face. "Lick my clit, Marci. Make me cum. Suck my hard little button and make me cum." Marci reached up as the sopping hole approached, spreading the lips and pulling back the hood, exposing the hard clit, seeing an erect clitoris for the first time briefly, before capturing it between her lips and sucking and licking it like a little cock. From this angle her nose was practically inside the woman's gaping hole, and she inhaled the scent of her arousal as her mouth stimulated her clit.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, that's it, right there, fucking lick me," an endless stream of encouragement began, then started to raise rise in pitch and intensity, mixed with grunts and wet licking sounds, and musky pungent aroma. "Right, there, don't stop, fuck don't stop fuck, fuuuccckkk fffffuuuuccckkk!" Lisa bellowed as she came, and a flood of her juices flowed out of her pussy onto Lisa's face, and she opened her mouth to capture it, to drink it all in, even while keeping her tongue pressed on Lisa's clit as her orgasm swept through her.

Then suddenly her head was pushed down and out of the way, and she opened her eyes to see Josh's beautiful cock approaching Lisa's wet opening. "Are you watching, Marci?" she heard, "watch it, watch your dream cock fuck me, lick my clit while my husband fucks me right in your face!" My God, she thought, like something could stop me from watching! An inch above her face now, the purple velvet crown of Josh's cock was pushing apart Lisa's lips, opening her, and Marci felt herself gasp as the wet flesh parted, and spread, and opened, and kept opening, and she felt her own pussy twitching and gushing, and still the lips stretched to accept this massive throbbing meat, slowly, slowly pushing inside. Finally, stretched obscenely, the head passed the opening, and shaft began following, pulling the stretched lips in with the motion. She heard Lisa making small gasping noises mixed with her moans and squeals, and she knew something that big had to be painful, it had to hurt, to hurt so good, so completely full and stretched, and again her own pussy gushed fluids of desire.

About half the cock was inside her now, and he paused, allowing her to accommodate his size, even though she knew he had been there before. What would it be like the first time, she thought. She lifted her head and licked at the spot where his cock met her lips, feeling the tautness of the skin, delighting in the taste, thrilling at the idea of licking a fucking cock. Then it was moving again, pulling out slightly, then pushing in further, and she licked the shaft as it went in, lubricating it to make the passage easier. She knew it had to be pushing into her cervix, pressing and stretching her, elongating the sheath. It slowed, then stopped, then started again, slowly, Lisa grunting her efforts to take it all, until finally his ball sack was at the opening, and he was all the way in. Lisa was panting, and then slowing, her breathing becoming more even as she acclimated to the mass inside her. "Oh, shit," Marci hear her say, "that is so worth it. Fuck, that is the best fucking cock in the world, I swear." She felt Lisa's hips move, press down on her. "Did I say stop licking me?" Marci extended her tongue, once again attacking the clit at the top of the stretched hole. "Yeah, that's better. Don't stop. Josh, go ahead, I'm ready."

Marci watched as the shaft slowly pulled back about halfway out, and slid back in, then again, this time a little further, a little faster, until almost the entire shaft was disappearing and reappearing with each thrust, pounding, stretching. Still Marci licked, and Josh fucked, faster now, harder, and then Lisa had a second orgasm, this time her juices squeezed out past Josh's cock, dripping down into Marci's face and mouth as Lisa screamed. Marci thought she could feel spasms inside the woman's cunt as she pressed her lips and tongue against it, trying to suck as much juice as she could. She heard Josh start grunting as he thrust into his wife, and Marci saw that his ball sack had pulled up tight. Fuck, she thought, he was close to cumming. Marci squirmed her arm under Lisa and got her fingers into her own pussy, and began masturbating furiously.

"Oh, fucking shit, fuck your pussy, bitch. Make yourself cum while you lick my fuck hole." Josh was grunting louder, his cock was pounding in hard, short strokes. "Yeah, Josh, fuck me, fucking fill my cunt with cum! C'mon, baby, fucking fill me with cum, yeah!" Marci remembered that Lisa had said she'd let Marci swallow his cum, and hoped he'd pull out and stuff that beautiful cock into her mouth, shoot his hot load of slimy cum into her mouth, and the image pushed her over the edge, and she screamed her passion into Lisa's shaved pussy as she orgasmed, her hips lifting off the floor, both hands working her pussy, three fingers crammed inside and the other hand working her clit.

Before today, the thought flashed as she came down from her climax, I never touched myself. I was normal. I just made myself orgasm, while I licked a pussy that was getting fucked.

Her nostalgic moment was interrupted by Josh's crescendo groans, and Lisa's enthusiastic encouragement, and Marci watched as his cock buried itself in Lisa's stretched wet cunt. She saw his balls twitch, saw the pulse in the underside of his beautiful fat cock and heard him grunt as he pumped Lisa's cunt full of hot man cum. His body jerked the cock into her in spasms as he pumped his load in, and Marci kept her tongue pressed at the opening, feeling the pulses, hearing Marci cooing her delight, tasting the change in the flavor as her filled pussy overflowed, and smears of semen coated his shaft. Finally he stopped moving, relaxing, his breathing changing from anxious pants to long recovery breaths.

"Oh, yeah Josh, that fucking feels amazing. I love when you cum inside me, I love how hot and wet my poor battered cunt feels with a load of hot cum inside, m-mm ..." Marci watched as the shaft began to withdraw, slowly, and she licked the shaft as it emerged, seemingly forever, tasting the mix of cum and pussy, sucking it off. "That's it, slut, clean his beautiful cock with your slut mouth. Lick it all off." The shaft was almost completely out; she could see the head forcing the opening wider as it poised to emerge. She sucked a drop of cum from the opening and swallowed it. "I told you'd I'd let you eat his cum. Get ready for it, you nasty slut."

The head popped out of Lisa's abused cunt, which remained gaping open. Marci was astonished at the change; what had been a lovely shaved pussy was now a sloppy wet cavern, stretched open, red, and swollen, slowly closing. Seeing the damage she knew more than ever that she wanted it to happen to her, and her pussy tingled under her fingers, still inside herself; she wanted to experience this, wanted more than ever to have her cunt punished and beaten like this, and she felt another climax building. As she pushed her fingers inside herself, and rubbed her clit, she saw Lisa's cunt clench, and a flood of milky cum flowed out, pouring into Marci's mouth, filling it as Lisa goaded her. "Eat it, cunt. Eat that fucking nasty cum from my fuck hole. Fucking swallow it, yeah, suck it out now," and her mouth was filled with cum, and she swallowed it down, feeling the slimy heat in her throat, tasting the salty chlorine tang, even as more dripped out onto her nose and lips. "Suck it out, suck my pussy, get your fucking tongue inside me and lick the cum out, slut. Get it all, fuck." Marci's mouth sealed itself over the swollen opening, and her tongue speared inside, swirling in the hot cum, even as she sucked, and the slimy reward filled her mouth, overflowing as she climaxed again, overwhelmed by her debasement, thrilled by the release, wallowing in her willingness, her enthusiasm. She swallowed again and again, licking out the hot cunt as it struggled to return to it's normal size, even as the cum overflowed her mouth, coating her face, getting into her nostrils, and she came again as she sucked the remaining cum, screaming into Marci's gaping cunt, her face a mass of pussy juice and cum.

She didn't feel Lisa stand up, but the next thing she knew she was lying on the floor watch Josh and Lisa kiss. She sat up, still a little weak, then lifted herself to the couch. The couple stopped and looked at her, and Josh swatted Lisa's ass. "Fucking incredible. You can pick 'em, baby." He kissed her on the cheek.

"Yeah, she's gonna do just fine. What a nasty slut when she got going!" They were looking at her. "Once she made up her mind, she never hesitated. She gonna be great." She turned, kissed Josh briefly, and told him to get dressed. "I'll go over the details with Marci," she told him.

And Lisa sat next to her on the couch. Marci felt a little outside herself as they talked, not caring that she was still naked. They went through the folder, reviewed the instructions, the hotel, stores, websites, everything Marci would need to convince her husband that they should meet another couple and have sex with them. As she listened, nodding cooperatively, she missed the person she was until today - the take-charge, in control woman. She felt uncertain suddenly, and Marci noticed the look on her face.

"What's the matter. Second thoughts? Let me tell you a few things, sweetie." She took Marci's hands in her own, and looked into her eyes. "You seem like the type of woman who gets what she wants, who is used to being in control. Right?" She nodded. "I figured. And now you're a little nervous because you think you've lost control. Right?" She nodded again, feeling a little sheepish. What will Bob think, she thought? Will he go along? How can I convince him? "Well, don't get too upset; the woman you were is still here. You're in charge, you can get what you want. But you have to come to terms with defining what you want. Until today, you wanted what you had, because you never knew there was more to want." She squeezed her hands affectionately. "Now you know. You've seen a hint of what there is to experience. Your uncertainty isn't because you have stopped being a confident and able woman who decides her own direction. It's because you're not comfortable with your new desires, with wanting this new direction. Once you embrace that you'll find that very little has changed. Listen," she leaned in, "I just saw a confident and determined woman help herself to what she wanted, get what she needed, and feel good doing it. Once the path was clear to you, you forged ahead and achieved your goal. You decided that you would throw yourself into this, and a few minutes later, you were licking pussy, and eating cum out of my cunt." She grinned. "That's confidence. You didn't hesitate, or get scared. You wanted it." She kissed her on the cheek, then flicked her tongue across Marci's lips. "Get used to wanting it, and you'll be fine."

Lisa stood. "We'll let you get started on your plans. Tomorrow I'll drop off a DVD of the video Josh recorded. You can use it to help convince Bob, if you think it'll help." She picked up her bag. Josh, now dressed, came back into the room, and joined his wife in the hallway. Marci was still naked, and found she didn't care. "Make sure you're there on Saturday. If you need help, call me."

"I will."

"If you don't show up Saturday, another copy of that DVD will show up in Bob's office Monday. So don't fuck up."

"But ..."

"And if we don't hear from you a week after that, it'll go to the internet."

"Oh, no, please don't-"

"Hey," Lisa said, stopping at the door, "don't fall apart. You know you want it. It's up to you to get it. Pull yourself together, and make it happen." She looked Marci in the eyes. "Don't assume you know what your husband thinks and feels. This morning you thought you knew yourself. We helped you. You help him. And we'll all be happy."

"Marci, it was great meeting you," Josh said, kissing her on the cheek. "I'm looking forward to Saturday. In case you don't know it yet, I'm not with the IRS, and you don't have a tax problem." He grinned. "And your face has cum all over it."

No tax problem? She felt the cum drying on her face, but ... no jail? "But..." she stammered, "you said..."

"I told you before," Lisa jumped in, "we're almost predators, but we don't make people do things against their will." She smiled broadly. "That's no fun, frankly."

"But sometimes people, like you, need help finding their will," Josh added. He reached to her, caressed her breast, and tweaked the nipple. "We helped you find yours."

"You, you ...lied about ..."

"Yep." His finger continued playing with her nipple. Despite hr confusion, the sensation aroused her.

"I should be angry."

"Or relieved," he suggested.

"You tricked me. I – I feel like I should be furious, but – I..."

"Don't be angry. Sure, he pretended to be someone he's not, and he said things that weren't true," Lisa interjected. "We needed to get your attention. Can you tell me now that the sex wasn't great, that you don't want lots more, and that you're sorry this happened?"

"Well, no – I, I guess ..."

"Are you going to report us?"

"No, I,"

"OK, then. If you change your mind that DVD will be everywhere, fast. Don't make us do that. You won't be happy." Lisa played with Marci's other nipple. "You'll be much happier getting your little pussy fucked out by Josh's giant cock, don't you think?

And Marci knew it was true, and something inside her switched on, and she committed to her new life.

"I'll see you Saturday, then," she said.

12