Tax Debt Solution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I see," she said, reaching for him again, getting a drop, and licking it off. She savored the flavor of him on her tongue. "She sounded very sexy telling me, too. I think she might do it, for you." I think she already licked cum from cunt, she thought, but it wasn't your load. "When she talked to me, like that, she made me a little excited. Like now, you see?" She put her other hand between her legs, ran two fingers into her slit, and brought them to Bob's lips. "I am getting excited again."

Bob sucked the juice off her fingertips. When he was done, she started the next video. Two couples were fucking, the girls kissing each other as they got plowed, one on her back, the other doggy. "She liked this one, she said she hoped you like it too," she narrated. "She said that these two," she pointed to the one couple, "was you and her, and these are your friends." She hoped again that she wasn't going to fast, but she knew she couldn't afford to stretch this out over days and weeks. "You see the man is you, his butt looks like yours, yes? He has no hair on him like you, on his butt and his balls." The camera was between their legs, showing his hairless cock sliding I and out of her wet, shaved cunt. "She liked that view. Do you like it, seeing her pussy taking his nice cock?" Bob was stirring in her hand, and she stroked him lightly. She stopped, and pulled his robe open. His cock was beautiful and sexy, shaved and smooth and exposed. It looked so inviting.

The camera pulled back, showing both couples again, and then men both pulled out and quickly switched partners. She lowered her voice, adding a more seductive tone. "She liked this, she wants to know if you like seeing her fuck this man while you are fucking his lady." She felt her pussy gush as she spoke, and she squeezed his cock for a drop, and licked it off. She kept her head in his lap as she continued, feeling the heat from his cock head on her lips. "She said she wants you to watch the other man's cock go in her pussy, her, her cunt, she said." She licked him. "She said having you watch her fuck him was hot, was sexy," she took the head into her mouth, briefly. "She wants to know if you like to see her fucked by his cock."

Bob groaned as she slipped her mouth onto his shaft, taking half his cock into her mouth. "Oh, that's fucking hot, my slutty wife getting fucked right in front of me." She felt a hand on her head, and his hips raised up. "She wants me to watch her take that cock, fuck that cock in her cunt. That filthy slut." The hand on her head grabbed her hair, pulled her off his cock to stare into her face. His voice was serious and stern. "I'm a lucky, lucky man to have a beautiful sexy wife who loves me, Missy," he said, "and the things she says turn me on so much I can't stand it. But we've never acted like this before, she and I, and while it's fun, it's just talk. I know she would never fuck someone else, and would not want me to do it either."

Oh, no, she thought, it's falling apart. No, no, no, he has to go along, has to! He let her hair go and she went back to his cock, sucking and groaning on it, forgetting about the video for a minute. What could she do? She sucked his cock and tried to think. The video had ended, and the screen was blank. The next video was a Big Dick clip, but she had assumed that he'd still be going along with the idea of them fucking other people, and that her getting fucked by a giant cock would seem only to be the next step. But she had grossly miscalculated, mistaking his excitement and playing along for genuine interest. He had played along, as though it were a game.

This is no game.

I must have Josh's cock. I must!

Unable to think, she resolved to go forward with her plan, she couldn't break the 'character' now, or else Bob would abandon the game and just fuck her and go to bed. She needed to maintain the narrative, keep him pointed in the right direction. She opted for a second 'swapping' video first, trying to get the dialogue back on track, get Bob's head back into it, see if she could pull him through. As he watched, she sucked his cock again, bringing him close to orgasm, feeling his climax build, but not allowing it to get close. She wanted him on the edge.

He was enjoying the blowjob, and he seemed aroused by the videos, she thought as she worked his stiff shaft, but would that move him past his stated resistance to turning fantasy of fucking someone else into reality? Panicking a little, she stopped sucking, and switched videos, trying some short amateur clips of men watching their wives getting fucked by other men. She had to regain the initiative here. If she could get him to enjoy these, to like these, she could lead into the Big Dick clips. She hoped. She had no other choice.

As the video began, she stood, turned her back to him and lowered herself to his lap, rubbing her ass up and down on his cock, still wet from her mouth, smearing he juices on it. "Watch this one, I really -" She caught herself speaking in her own voice, switched. "Mrs. Cole liked this one a lot," she chirped in Missy's voice, "she says the woman likes to have her man watch her with another man, and her man likes to watch her, and she loves that he enjoys her." She reached back, lifted the skirt, and positioned herself at the tip of his cock, allowing just the head inside. "You like that, sir? You like to watch Mrs. Cole having sex? Is she pretty and sexy when she cums?" She lowered herself, taking half the shaft, bouncing on it, her lips sliding up and down. "She liked this part best," she said, as the man onscreen came in the woman, and her husband kissed her, telling her how hot she was. "You like that, yes? See your wife with another man, looking hot and sexy, and filed with his cum." She slid all the way down, taking his whole cock as he groaned. He wasn't answering.

The video ended, and she started another, this time the husband watched as his wife had sex with another couple, the man fucking her, the woman sitting on her face.

"M-mm, that's hot," he said, and she turned to him, and straddled his lap, facing him this time. She slid his cock back into her pussy, wriggled on it.

"Tell me how you like that," she said, her back to the video. "Tell me what you see, how you see that woman, She is your wife, with those people, yes?" She began slowly fucking him, lifting up and down, and her hands played with his nipples. "Tell Missy." "Oh, my wife is such a horny, hot slut," he began. "She is licking that woman's cunt, I can see her tongue going inside, tasting her juices." He was breathing hard, and she slowed, not wanting him to cum yet. "I like watching her with another woman, so sexy and out of control. She loves that cock in her pussy, too, see how she fucks him back, pushing her hips up for his cock." He grunted, tried to fuck up into her, but she stopped him, lifting up. "What a nasty slut, look at her, taking a stranger's cock while her husband watches, she likes him watching her, likes him seeing her fucking and sucking pussy." The woman on her face lifted a little, and came, squirting violently into the prone woman's mouth. "Oh, fuck, she came in her mouth, she's squirting into her mouth, that slut, she's drinking it!" The man groaned then, and came, and filled her pussy with his cum, and the camera closed in as he pulled out to show her gaping hole as the cum oozed out. The other woman reached for it, scooped some with her hand and brought it to 'his wife's' mouth. "What a nasty slut cunt my wife is, eating that cum from her pussy, fuck, she's so sexy!"

Marci was excited now, Bob was back in the game, and she felt she had him, really felt she could get him to agree to fuck Lisa, so she could fuck Josh. She couldn't hold him off much longer, and went for the gold ring. She climbed off his lap, and selected the first of the video with giant cocks. Two couples were fucking, watching each other. The older couple watched the younger ones intently. The camera zoomed into the younger ones, showing the young man's impressive sized tool stretching and pummeling his partner's pussy.

She stood to the side, lifted her skirt, and pushed two fingers inside herself. "Mrs. Cole liked this, see what she does." Bob glanced at her fingers, then back to the video as the older woman spoke. She was telling her man that she wanted to fuck the young man, to feel his big cock inside her. "Your wife, she likes the big dick, I think," she said, and added a third finger, stretching herself, imagining Josh's cock stretching her walls, hurting her. The older woman pushed her husband away, and crawled to the younger couple, shoving her head between their hips, licking both the woman and the man. The man pulled out, showing his oversize cock, and the older woman sucked it into her mouth. "She wants that big dick in her mouth, she wants to suck his big cock." She rubbed her clit with her other hand. Bob was stroking his cock slowly, watching her, watching the video. The older woman pulled the young man down on top of her, her legs wide open, and guided the head of his giant cock to her pussy. She was telling the older man that she was going to get fucked by a giant cock; that she wanted to feel a bigger cock inside her.

The camera zoomed in on her pussy as the head of the huge rod pushed inside, stretching her open, and the older woman cried out in pain and passion. Marci felt her orgasm approaching, building, and she pushed the three fingers deeper, stretching herself as the cock on the screen stretched the pussy.

"Look at that slut taking that cock!" Bob said. "She's taking it!" he called to her as the head slipped inside, and the younger man pushed in, shoving half of his length into her. The woman cried out again, and Marci joined her as her orgasm took her; she felt her legs tremble and her knees gave way. The woman in the video was crying out 'I want your big dick, fuck me with your big dick, pound my pussy," as Marci fell to her knees, her fingers still pushed inside her, feeling the stretching pain, wishing it was Josh, and she joined the woman, her pretense forgotten.

"I want that big cock!" she shouted, fake accent forgotten now, and rubbed her clit to a second, stronger orgasm. "I fucking want that monster in my cunt! I want to feel it filling my cunt, stretching me, hurting me, fuck, I want it!" She opened her eyes to see Bob staring at her, mouth open, and continued shouting through her orgasm, feeling her cum flow past her fingers, rubbing her clit, maintaining her climax. "I have to have that giant cock in me, I want to suck it, feel it in my mouth, and my horny cunt! I want it to pound me, to fuck me till I can't walk, feel it cum inside me!" She was staring at him, no longer Missy, but Marci, his wife, cumming and crying out her need for Josh's beautiful pussy killer.

"You want that cock, you slut?" Bob asked, standing up, moving towards her. "You want to be punished by a giant fuck stick in your little married slut cunt?" He brought his dick to her face, stroking it, holding it inches from her mouth.

"Fuck, oh yeah, I fucking want that massive cock inside me, turning me to jelly." Her orgasm had receded, and she pulled her fingers out, licked them, returned them to her cunt, pushing in, hard. "I want it to fuck me all the way into my stomach, I want it to hurt, so bad it makes me cum." She felt another one beginning, watching Bob's hand stroking his cock, the head angry and red.

"Fucking slut wife! You want me to see you taking that giant cock, watch you get fucked by that monster?" He groaned. "Take my cum in your face, slut!" His cock jerked, and a blast of cum splashed across her open mouth, and she came again, hard, hurting herself with her fingers as blast after blast shot from his cock, splashing her lips and nose and cheeks, coating her.

"Cum on me while he fucks me, fucking watch my cunt get torn up, and jerk off in my face, fuck!" she cried out, cum filling her mouth and nose. "Make me take your cum while I take his cock! I want your cum in my face when he cums in my married cunt!"

He pushed his cock into her open mouth, and she sucked the rest of his load from his dick, feeling it fill her mouth, swallowing his salty semen, cumming at the same time. She bobbed her head on his sensitive cock, prolonging his orgasm, until it was too sensitive, and he pulled it back, groaning. She pulled her fingers from her cunt and wiped streams of cum from her face to her mouth, tasting his cum, and her own. Her eyes closed and she imagined it was Josh's cum, and she was eating it from her own sore and abused fuck hole. She had lost all control, and was gobbling his cum like an animal, thinking of nothing but Josh's cock and what it would do to her.

When she regained her senses, she opened her eyes to see Bob, seated, staring at her. She felt instantly ashamed and exposed. Bob's softening cock flopped in his lap, his legs spread, his shaved balls loose and hanging between his legs. She looked down at the floor, at her legs, saw her shaved pussy, red and used. There was a messy wet spot on the floor between her legs, and cum dripped down the front of her costume. She stank of pussy and cum and sex, and her fingers and face were sticky. She finally forced herself to lift her head, just enough to meet his eyes, and dropped them again. She couldn't face him.

"Marci," he called softly.

She looked up. There was a look in his eyes she didn't recognize.

"Marci, what's up with you?"

She had no idea how to answer. His face changed, was that anger? It looked a little like lust, or disgust. She froze.

"I- I- " she stuttered, She couldn't speak.

Bob reached to her, tenderly, his hand stroking her face, smearing the cum with his fingers. Then he stuck them in her mouth. "Suck them, Marci." He said, forcefully. "Suck my cum." She did it, obediently, afraid of him. He pulled his fingers from her mouth, grabbed her hair, and pulled her towards him. She bent to her hands and knees, her face turned up, her chin at his crotch.

"You have said and done some things in the last two days," he began, slowly, "that are the hottest, sexiest and dirtiest things I have ever experienced." He stared at her, but she couldn't read his expression. So stern. "You say it's from watching porn on line, but the things you showed me, the things you said." Was that disappointment in his voice? "I played along, thinking it was fantasy, and at first, it was sexy, and playful, and I welcomed it. I thought it was an act." He shook his head slightly, and looked confused, and disdainful. "But now," he released her hair, and she dropped her head. "Now," she heard him continue, "you say you want to have a giant cock fucking you. Fucking your cunt!" She looked up at him. "It feels a little too real, like you really want to do those things. You want me to watch you getting fucked by a guy with a huge cock, and you want me to cum in your face while he does it? Do you want to watch me fuck another woman? Do you want to go down on her while she sucks my dick?" He paused. "Look at me." She couldn't. "Marci, look at me."

She lifted her head. His expression was still unreadable. "Is that what you want? For me to fuck another woman while you watch? For me to watch you fuck another man, a man with a giant cock, a cock so big he stretches you painfully, and makes your little married cunt so sore you can't walk? Is that what you want?"

"I- I- ," she began. She could barely hear her own voice. "Yes," she admitted.

"Yes, what."

"Yes, that's what I want."

"Listen, you slut," he told her, and his words stung, and she felt like she'd been punched in the stomach. "You said those things like you meant it before, when you were fingering yourself, and letting me cum in your mouth and your face." The words were stern, and demanding. "Say them now, again."

"I- I want to watch you fuck another woman," she began, her face reddening and hot. She met his eyes. "I want to lick her pussy, and make her lick me." She took a shuddering breath, calmed herself. "I want to get fucked by a man with a giant cock, and I want you to watch me fuck him."

"Not good enough, little Marci," he said, and grabbed her face in his hand, roughly. "Try it again, say it like you mean it, if that's what you want."

She took a breath, gathered her courage. If this would do it, then she could say it. "I want his giant cock to punish my cunt, to fill me, to stretch me and fuck me senseless, to hurt until I cry and cum," she started, and then the words spilled from her as she described her desire. "I want to feel his cock splitting me open, tearing my pussy apart, making me scream, to beg him to stop, to keep going. I want you to see me, getting my cunt ruined and destroyed by his gigantic cock. I want you to watch me, to enjoy seeing me take his cock in my pussy." She took a breath, fighting for control, and losing. She felt her pussy getting wet again. Oh, no, I'm getting off on this. "I want to watch you fuck her, I want to see your cock in her cunt, fucking her, I- I want to lick your balls as you fuck her, and lick her cunt."

She glanced at his cock, rising in his lap. He was getting excited too. "I want you to cum in her, to fill her with your cum, and I want to lick your nasty cum from her fucked cunt." He was mostly hard, and her nipples were straining inside her blouse. She reached for the buttons, and exposed her breasts, pinching her own nipples. "I want to suck your cock while she licks my cunt, and gets me ready for that giant cock. I want you to shove your cock in my mouth while he fucks me," she panted, lost in the desire now, "I want to lick your asshole, shove my tongue up your ass while she sucks you off." Bob was stoking his hard cock now, and one of her hands went to her pussy, stroking her hard clit. "I want to eat her pussy, and lick her ass, would you like to see that, Bob? You want to see me stick my tongue up her little tight ass hole?"

"How bad do you want his cock?" He asked her. "Say it."

"I fucking need it so bad, it's all I can think about," she confessed, feeling her cunt swell and leak. Her juices ran down her legs. "I have to have it, I have to feel his giant cock, in my mouth, hurting my jaw, pushing into my throat. I need it inside me, tearing my cunt apart, stretching me until I can't walk."

"Who is he? You have someone in mind, who is it?"

"It- it's Lisa's husband, Josh," she replied meekly. "We're going out with them Saturday."

"And you plan on fucking him on Saturday?"

"Y- yes I- Oh, yes, yes I do, but he won't fuck me unless you fuck Lisa," she blurted. "You have to fuck her, please, tell me you will so I can have Josh's incredible giant cock!"

"You really need it don't you, you filthy, horny slut?"

"I fucking need it bad," she replied. Would he let her have it? "Please, please I'm begging you, please fuck Lisa so I can fuck Josh."

"And you think you can just get it? Just like that?" She stared at him, confused, thinking it was so close. "Well? You trick me into thinking you want me to fuck another woman, tease me into this, just so you can have your dream cock fantasy fulfilled? Is that it?" He was stroking his cock, and she saw his pre-cum coating the head. Her fingers spread her juices all over her cunt lips, coating her. She trailed one deeper, behind her, touching her ass, slick and wet. "What do I get?"

"You- well, you get to fuck Lisa. Don't you want to see what it's like to fuck another woman?"

"That's what I get from your friend Lisa," he said. "What do I get from you? What does husband Bob get for sharing his slutty cunt wife with another man?"

She hesitated.

"Well?"

"I'll do anything, anything you want."

"You're fucking right you will. Anything. Remember you said that. Now get over here, and suck my dick, and swallow my cum."