Tax Debt Solution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited for her to come down, and then resumed pushing, pulling out a little, and pushing deeper. She felt the head of his cock brush her cervix, and swooned, feeling the pressure as he bottomed out in her wet pussy. He pushed again, and she stretched, deeper, painfully, as his cock forced itself inside her. He pushed again, and it hurt, bad, but oh, so good, and she felt him touch places that had never been touched before, felt her vaginal walls stretch, and ache, and push up into her stomach. She reached behind her knees, pulled her legs up, and took more, angling her hips. His cockhead was pressed against her cervix. Her eyes flew open, and she stared, wild-eyed at Josh.

"You feel that?" he asked, "are you ready?" She looked down between her legs, saw a quarter of his cock still outside her pussy, and screamed as he pushed forward, opening her cervix, and forcing the head into her womb. Pain shot through her entire body, and she screamed, and blacked out.

When she came to the pain was still there, tearing her up; the stretching and the wonderful glorious pressure of being filled, the pain and the ecstasy, and she came again, despite the awful pressure of his cock inside her, because of it. She heard laughter, Lisa was joking about her blacking out. Bob was saying what a slut she was. And Josh, wonderful Josh, pressed his pubic bone to her clit, and she knew she had all of him inside her.

"Oh, fuck, it's all in me, every inch, inside my cunt, fuck, Bob, he's fucking my cervix, he's in so far, oh, fuck." Josh nestled against her, she felt his balls at her ass, she was so stretched, so filled. And then she saw him shift his weight, and adjust his shoulders, and she felt his cock pull back, slowly, pull almost all the way out, until the head was at her opening, and then slide back in, refilling her, and she came again, her third, a powerful orgasm, and then Josh began fucking her for real. He fucked her through her orgasm, and the pain receded, leaving only the incredible feeling of being so completely filled, so totally fucked, every inch of her pussy was being fucked, she could feel it still stretching her. Every time he pulled back her pussy tried to return to normal, every time he came back in was another glorious painful insertion, like the first, re-stretching her. He began thrusting harder, beating the back of her pussy with his giant rod, punching her cervix, making her howl with pain and delight.

Josh was beyond caring about her, he was fucking for his own pleasure now, and she released her legs only to find Bob holding them, holding her open for the this giant cock. She looked up at him, he was straddling her head, his hard cock inches from her face, staring at her ravaged pussy as it accepted the vicious pounding. She craned her neck, reached up, and guided his cock to her mouth. She sucked on it as though it were life itself as Josh continued his pounding, abusing her pussy, his balls slapping against her ass. Bob's cock tasted delicious, and Josh's cock hurt her so good, and she came again, felt her juices run down her ass crack. She moaned her climax into Bob's cock, and when it receded, it stayed close to the surface, and she had a series of smaller, almost continuous orgasms. Bob's cock slipped out and he released her legs, and she wrapped them around Josh, pulling him into her, inviting him to beat her sore pussy harder, deeper, to fuck her cervix.

Then Bob was over her again, and so was Lisa, on her hands and knees, her pussy open and waiting above her face, and she watched as Bob slipped his cock into her, just inches from her. She heard the sloppy sound of them fucking above her, watched his dick emerge, slick and wet from her cunt. She felt juices splashing down on her face as her husband fucked another woman's cunt right above her. Her orgasms continued, extending, non-stop.

Then she heard Josh grunt, and his strokes changed rhythm, became shorter, more forceful, and his cock swelled in her, making her cry out, and then he was cumming, pumping his wonderful hot cum into her brutally fucked pussy, bathing her insides with his liquid heat. She felt it squeeze out past his cock, out of her stuffed cunt, down to her ass as he continued pumping, shooting blast after blast of his seed into her. Finally, he stopped, and he began to pull out, leaving her pussy feeling empty and hollow and loose, dripping his cum.

She heard Bob grunt then, and looked up to see his balls clench, saw the cum pulsing in his cock as he filled Lisa, groaning his orgasm, and then he pulled out, and Lisa lowered her gaping, cum-filled hole to her face, and she hungrily opened her mouth to accept the fat drops of cum that ran from her, filling Marci's mouth. She swallowed it all, and licked the remnants from Lisa's cunt, tasting a fucked pussy for the second time, this one fucked by her own husband.

Lisa climbed off, and Marci tried to sit up, found she couldn't and collapsed back on the bed, too weak to move. She inclined her head to see all three of them between her legs, pointing and smiling. Bob looked at her. "It won't close. Your pussy is so fucking destroyed, it won't close." Lisa reached down to her, took her hand, and placed it between her legs.

"See how fucked you are," she said gently, pressing Marci's fingers into her pussy. It felt open, and wet, hot with cum. Lisa's hand pushed Marci's fingers together, pushed them inside her. Marci marveled as she inserted four fingers easily into her pussy, feeling the soreness, feeling the size of her hole. She pushed, and her knuckles slipped in easily, and she felt another orgasm, right at the edge, and she masturbated her cum-filled fuck hole, and came, as the three of them watched. She writhed and cried out, feeling her hand inside her ruined pussy, only her thumb outside, and was elated and satisfied. As her orgasm ended, she fell asleep, he hand still inside her.

She woke later, hearing voices nearby, wondering where she was, before recognizing the hotel room. She heard Bob laughing, then slowly recognized Lisa and Josh's voices. She sat up, and winced as she felt the residual soreness in her pussy. She was naked, she realized, remembering what she'd done, that she'd taken Josh's huge monster, and she smelled of sex, from her face, her pussy. She had dried cum on her face, and moved to wipe it off, finding cum drying on her fingers as well. She had shoved her hand inside her pussy! She wanted to look at it, see if it looked as sore as it felt. She tried to stand, her legs a little wobbly, and found every step to be an adventure. She was really sore! But it was a good sore. She smiled, found her jaw stiff as well. The thought of what she'd done made her pussy tingle. You slut, she thought. How could you possibly want more after getting the fuck of a lifetime?

She found a robe in the closet and wrapped herself. They were dressed similarly, although Bob wore only boxers. They were drinking champagne. He saw her, got up, and hugged her, slowly and deeply. She held him close, feeling his warm skin, his familiar and comforting body. He moved to kiss her, and she turned her head.

"My breath must be awful, I just woke up," she whispered.

"It's not the sleep breath, it's the cum breath, but I'll kiss you anyway." He did, and she loved him. When he pulled away he grinned. "Make that cum and pussy!" He led her to the table, made a seat next to his. She sat gingerly, and they all laughed, her included.

"Lisa told me how all this started," Bob told her, and she flushed; he added, "Stop; I saw the video and all. She's friends with a friend of my brother's wife; she saw me the day I got my taxes done, they were going out."

"Once I saw Bob, I put Josh on the trail," Lisa added, "I see a lot of men I'd like to fuck, but if their wives aren't hot, we move on. And even if they are hot, if we think we can't turn them, we don't bother."

"Turn them?" Marci asked.

"Into unadulterated cock whores," Josh stated, plainly. "We thought you had the potential, but Marci, dear, you exceeded our wildest expectations."

They all raised their glasses and toasted her, but after a sip of champagne, she asked for water. "Got to rehydrate," she said, "I have some fluids to replace!"

"So after Lisa told me the story," Bob continued, "I told her how you convinced me to come along. They were very impressed. They also liked that I made you agree to earn it. They've been offering some suggestions."

"Bob, I think it might be a day or two until I can have sex again."

Bob grinned evilly at his wife. "Not the hole I'm thinking of!"

12