Tax End Ch. 02

Story Info
A married woman's continued anal usage.
2.2k words
4.31
91.7k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers

As I continue to travel it seems that my wife continues to let our neighbor Tom, the accountant, debase her. Last night I called her and she had just gotten home from Toms. She had taken out the dog for it’s evening walk and had passed by Tom’s. There was another car besides his in his driveway but she thought it would be okay to stop for a minute to ask him about refinancing our townhouse.

She had knocked and he had called out for her to come around to his rear patio. Once back there he introduced her to Chad another married neighbor from a couple of streets over. She had seen Chad around the neighborhood and had noticed his early 30’s surfer looks and his good physical condition.

She told me that they had lounged on Tom’s patio and while chatting had a few beers when Chad lit up a nice large joint. When I heard that I knew that the rest of her story would be getting very interesting, her reaction to some good herb after a couple beers had provided me with some memorable times in the past.

After passing the joint around a couple times she told me that the three of them had a major buzz going. Tom then proceeded to tell Chad that while Judi was a good housewife and elementary schoolteacher, she had been allowing Tom to fuck her ass whenever he wanted to. That’s exactly how he put it, “fuck her ass”. Judi said that even though she had a good buzz on, she turned bright red and felt totally humiliated. Tom then went into some detail of how and when he had taken her butt.

As much as she was embarrassed by Tom’s telling of her degradation, Judi became very excited by him telling another guy in front of her. Tom then told her to stand up and remove her cut offs and panties in order that Chad could see for himself how she allows herself to be used.

Judi did as she was told, stood up and dropped her cutoffs and panties. She was now standing between the two guys only wearing her tube top. As Tom suggested she slowly turned, letting each guy see her trimmed pussy and her cute ass cheeks. With her butt facing Tom he told her to bend over, which she did holding on to Chad’s knees for balance. As she stood bent over that way Tom bent toward her and began to lick her ass, paying special attention to her little rosebud hole.

She told me how great it felt and as she enjoyed the rimming she was bent over looking right into Chad’s lap and the large bulge his hard-on was making in his shorts. Tom had her turn around and bent her over with her ass now facing Chad. She was now using Tom’s chair for support as he went to get some lube. Chad used Tom’s saliva to help him push one of his fingers up into her asshole. He was working it in and out of her rectum when Tom returned and squirted some KY on Chad’s fingers. Chad added another finger and quickly was finger fucking her butt hole with two fingers.

After Chad got her nice and lubed up, Tom once more turned her ass toward himself with Judi supporting herself on again on Chad’s thighs. As Tom fingered her ass prior to inserting his cock, Chad opened his pants and presented his cock inches away from my wife’s face. She leaned down the last couple of inches and licked up the precum that was oozing out of the end of his dick.

Tom, behind her, rubbed his solid prick up and down the crack of her ass, getting the KY on it that was dripping off her ass where Chad had removed his fingers. Grabbing his hard cock he slowly work the head of it into her asshole, then while stroking in and out of her, he slowly pushed more and more of his meat up inside her until his cock was buried totally within her ass. As he pushed into her ass her mouth was pushed down on Chad’s cock until her nose was in his pubic hair. Chad reached up and pulled her tube top down around her waist, letting her 34C tits hang free.

They continued in this manner with Tom manhandling her cheeks and hips as he sawed his cock in and out of her asshole. Chad was thrusting his hips and cock up into Judi’s mouth as Tom pushed her face down into his crotch. Tom then began to slam himself very hard into her bowels and then jammed himself in as deep as he could and unloaded his cum inside of her. She said she could feel each blast of sperm as he sprayed his juices within her.

Then Tom removed his spent prick from her ass and pulling her mouth up off Chad’s cock, he turned her around and now had her present her gapping, dripping asshole to Chad. At the same time Tom pulled her face down in the same position she been with Chad.

Chad stood and took his dick, wet with Judi’s saliva, and with one stroke shoved it totally inside of her still open asshole. As he did this, he pushed her head down onto Toms cock, having her take his semi-erect slimy cock into her mouth in order that she could clean it orally.

Chad then pounded his cock as hard and as deep as he could into her open, sopping wet asshole.

As Chad rammed her, Tom reached between her legs & rubbed her clit, which brought her to an intense orgasm. Chad then grabbed both her ass cheeks as hard as he could and holding himself in as far as he could, he discharged his sperm deep into her bowels. She later told me that, even though her ass was full of Toms cum, she could still feel each of Chad’s squirts inside her ass.

With all three having climaxed, the guys fell back into their chairs and Judi collapsed on the deck at their feet. As they caught their breaths Tom passed out a couple more beers. He then asked Chad if he had ever had a woman so ready and willing to have her ass fucked. The guys spent the next few minutes discussing how they enjoyed using her butt and her mouth for their enjoyment.

Judi excused herself to clean up and when she returned the guys had their shorts back on and asked to her to stay and visit but not to put her cut-offs or panties on. So there they sat, drinking beer, and passing a joint one more time. Judi was now in a chaise lounge, her tube top back on but naked from the waist down, letting the guys see her still wet cunt and asshole. They had her wait on them and would reach out and probe her holes as she did so.

With the sexual stimulation and drug stimulation that Judi had experienced she was still very much turned on. She told me that she was dripping her own juices from the exciting situation. When Tom suggested she masturbate for them she readily lay back on the chaise lounge, spread her legs wide apart, and fingered herself to an orgasm. She had no shame in letting them see her pleasure herself.

When she finished, she continued to lie there, legs still splayed apart…her cunt open for their viewing. Tom then asked her if she’d like to have Janet, the single woman that lived next to him come over. Everyone knew that Janet and Tom had been lovers off and on for some years. Fuck buddies I guess. Janet was in her mid 40’s, average height and weight and Judi and her had chatted many times and even done some shopping together.

Judi told me by this time she was so wasted and sexually stimulated that she didn’t care who saw her so when Tom asked she said sure, she didn’t care. So Tom being the adventurous pervert that he is, called Janet and asked her to come over for a beer and a toke.

In a few minutes Janet come through the rear gate onto Tom’s patio and was greeted to the sight of Judi still laying on the chaise lounge, naked from the waist down. Janet stopped and gaped at Judi’s condition before asking her what the hell happened. Judi giggled and replied that she had been getting fucked. Tom spoke up and corrected her that no, more than getting fucked that “she’s been taking it up the ass and loving every inch of it”.

Janet was amazed and more than a little surprised to see her prim and proper neighbor in that condition. She sat next to Judi and teased Tom that though he had had her a number of times, he’d never got Janet to allow him anal access.

Judi went to get Janet and the others a couple more beers and when she returned, still naked from the waist down, Janet asked her to stand by her. Turning Judi to face away from her, Janet inspected Judi’s rump and mentioned that all the red marks and handprints on her ass and hips were going to be very discolored the next day. She asked Judi if the rough play had heighten the sensations while the guys were abusing her butt. Judi replied that the rough manhandling while she was being taken as the guys wanted just intensified the feelings. That and the humiliation of being used as a fuck toy.

Janet turned her back to face her, Judi’s pussy right in front of her. Gently using her hands, Janet spread Judi’s pussy lips, leaned forward, and using her tongue, gave her one long slow lick from the bottom of her swollen cunt up to her clit. At her clit she gave it a few quick licks before moving her face back.

Judi stood there and shivered with delight at the unexpected, delightful sensation. Before they could say or do any thing Janet told them that no, she was not to put on a show for the guys. Chad though, had gotten interested again and once Judi laid back down on the chaise he walked over to her and knelt on it by her head. He had pulled his shorts back down and now lift her head up to his hanging penis and asked her to suck him back to hardness.

With Janet watching she complied, and sucked his cock into her open mouth, nursing him back to a full erection. Chad then moved between her legs, spreading them wide and pushing her knees back against her tits. She held her thighs back and open offering her cunt and ass up to him. Chad plunged his now fully hard cock all the way into her cunt a few times getting it nice and wet. He then held it by the base and slowly pushed his cock head into her asshole.

He held his body back as to not obstruct the view and made sure Janet leaned forward so she could see him slowly bury his cock into Judi’s stretched out butt hole. Judi turned her head and looked at Janet as Chad proceeded to give her ass a good fucking, gathering speed and force as he punished her well fucked butt.

As Chad fucked her and Janet watched intently, Tom kept up a commentary. He would ask Judi how it felt to get her ass plowed by a hard cock, how it felt to get used in front of Janet, etc. As Chad started to get ready to finish, Janet asked Judi to rub her own clit and see if she could cum as Chad pumped another load to cum up her ass. Judi did as asked and when Chad tensed up and unloaded into her bowels she let out a deep groan she reached her orgasm as she felt his cum squirt inside her.

After resting a bit Judi put on the rest of her clothes. Laughing, she told the others that she had to before Tom was ready again. Her ass could not take another reaming, at least not that day. Janet offered to help Judi waddle home and off they went.

Once back at out place Janet volunteered to assist Judi her herself together. While Judi undressed Janet drew a nice bubble bath in our two person Jacuzzi tub. After Janet helped Judi slowing into the bubble and turned on the jets gently, she disrobed and slipped into the tub herself. They were laying back enjoying the bubbles and oils facing away from each other, feet to head.

Judi told me she was barely awake when she felt Janet’s hand slide up her leg and then her thigh. Janet’s touch was so very gentle and soothing after the guys rough manhandling of her. Judi let her thighs spread open as Janet began a very gentle stroking of her pussy lips and her clit. Now allowing full access to her, Janet moved her fingers inside to pet her G-spot. With that Judi had another orgasm, this one long and easy feeling.

The next thing she remembers, Judi woke up in bed with no one in the house but the dog.

To be continued with additional chapters if requested. Please respond with any and all comments.

Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers