Taxi Driver

Story Info
My 2nd outing.
1k words
4.26
15.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiacd
tiacd
11 Followers

Hi

After my first sexcapade with the Pizza guy, and sucking my 1st cock, I knew I had to meet more guys and suck more cock. My next attempt at being seen by a man was a taxi driver.

I was apartment sitting at a friends while he was out of town, so I brought some things to dress up and go out. I had to sneak one of my mom's bra's, C cup, but the rest of the items were mine.

I put on the bra and a tight light weight sweater and tight jeans and a jeans jacket. The sweater fit snug and showed my tits and perky nipples nicely. I went for a walk away from where I was staying with the plan to take a taxi back.

It was dark of course after 10 pm, I walked about 45 minutes. I walked as sexy as I could, swaying my hips and all, I even had a few cars honking their horn in appreciation.

Then I hailed a taxi. I asked him if I could sit up front with him and he nodded yes. I jumped in and sat sort of facing him, so he could see my sexy body (my nice perky tits). As we made small talk I could see he was looking at me, my body, so I moved closer to him and as I put my hand on the back of his neck and teased his neck. I told him I thought he was very attractive and I asked if he was lonely. He didn't seem to my mind the attention, so I continued to stroke the back of his neck/hair and put my other hand on his thigh. I also reached up and kissed his neck around his ear. mmm I said kissing and licking his ear, rubbing his thigh moving my hand closer to his crotch. Do you want me to suck your cock, baby. I asked.

He didn't say no, so with my hand in his crotch area I was fumbling with his pants and zipper, he helped by arching his back and lifting his bum. Once I had his cock out free, I started to stroke it and watch it grow and get hard in my hands.

He told me he had to pull over, cuz he could concentrate on the road.

He pulled over and parked. We were in a very residential area, but neither of us seemed to care, I guess cuz it was late and we were both horny!

Still stroking his cock, he kissed my lips, I opened my mouth and the feel of his tongue was hot. We kissed for a good few minutes while I still had his cock in my hand as I stroked him. His cock quickly grew and got hard and warm.

He broke the kiss and used his hands to pull my head down, I knew what he wanted and I lowered my head and kissed the head of his cock. I teased the head with my tongue. Then I took his cock into my mouth. He moaned and said oh yea baby suck my cock, play with my balls. I switched from sucking to licking to tonguing his cock head, his shaft and balls. I spit on his cock to make it more wet and slippery as I sucked him.

I guess he liked it, cuz he just kept saying oh yea baby that feels good, oh yea baby suck me, oh yea baby.

A few minutes later he let out a louder moan and said, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaa baby and held my head gently and filled my mouth with his hot cum.

yum yum, I was swallowing my second load of hot cum from a guy. I swallowed it all, only letting a small amount ooze out. I licked him up clean and took my finger to clean the rest off my face and licked that clean too.

Then all of a sudden, we heard a tap tap on the car window. It was guy just looking at us with a smile. The driver opened the window and the guy said, wow, that was hot and sexy. The driver just blurted out, it was great actually, do you want a blow job too, this slut just loves to suck cock, and she is so good.

The guy jumped into the back seat and started to undo his pants and take his cock out. What the hell, I figured, so I got out of the front and into the back and started to stroke his already hard cock.

He said, he loved watching me suck the driver and it got him all hard. I said, I can see that, as I stroked him. UMMM I said, I do like your hard cock, it is so big, I want to taste it.

I took his cock in my mouth and it felt great. His cock was bigger and I loved how it felt and filled my mouth. He held my head and kept saying ya slut, suck my big cock. So did the driver, he was still in the front watching and also cheered me on. Suck his cock slut, suck his cock and make him cum like you did me.

I didn't do much else but bob my head up and down on this cock and very soon after I was being filled with hot cum. This time though, as we was cumming he pulled his cock out of my mouth and held it right in front of me, like a hose and sprayed the rest of his juice on my face, my lips. He had a big hot load and rubbed his cock on my cheeks when he was finished, then he kept putting his cock head back into my mouth and said, come on baby lick me clean.

WOW! did I feel like a slut. Imagine sucking these 2 guys and neither had any idea I wasn't a real gal.

I cleaned him up and he thanked me, the driver and left. The driver drove me home.

Of course once we got back to my place, i told him to pull over away from my place and I would suck him again.

I did. it was great

WOW, 3 loads that night.

I can't wait to tell you all about the few days before I moved and seduced the post man

I can't wait to tell you all about our post man!

tiacd
tiacd
11 Followers