Taxi Fare

Story Info
Another way to pay your fare when broke.
2.2k words
4.4
20.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody has been at the club all night. She got some phone numbers and hit on but no action. She has been in town now a month and no action. She went out and bought the shortest dress she can find. The little red dress hugged her tiny frame. She is narrow in the waist making her hips wider than they actually are. Her breasts are oversized for her body. The gift curse from her mother. Standing at only 5 ft 2 in bare feet she wears four inch heels. She still feels short to most people. She spent more than she intended on drinks. Knowing she would be lit at the end of the night she hails a cab to take her home. Melody barely notices the cab driver as she gets in the back seat.

"hi. Ummm...Barcelona Arms please." She leans back in the seat. The cab pulls away from the club. After just a ten minute ride she is in front of her building. She is searching through her purse for cash to pay the fair. The driver turns around in the seat. His eyes wonder over his passenger.

He has an accent Melody does not recognize. "That will be $12. 25 Miss." Seeing her going through her bag. "Is there a problem?"

Melody looks up frustrated. "I don't have any cash on me. Do you take debit cards?" She pulls out her bank card.

"No Miss. Cash only." He shakes his head. His braids swaying with his head shake.

Melody looks up then at the building. "I have money in my apartment. I will go up and come right back."

"No, I don't think so. I will not fall for that." He pulls out his cell phone. "I am calling the police."

Melody panics. "Wait wait...I am not trying to stiff you. I just don't have cash on me. Come up with me."

"And get robbed up there? Stupid I am not." He starts to dial.

"Okay okay, What do you suggest?" She is leaning forward. Her low cut dress revealing a generous bit of cleavage. The driver looks down her dress. He smiles.

"Well we could make a trade. Let me fuck you and we will consider it settled." He grins at her. He lowers his cell from her view and starts to tap out a message.

Melody looks at him in shock. "Are you serious? Right here?"

"Noooo...I know a lot not far away or I could just call the cops report theft." He sends the message. He hold up the phone again.

"Alright alright...Fine but you will bring me back here. Right?" She notices the driver. She can see he has a smile. Braids in his long dark hair. His skin very dark. Dark brown eyes. This could not be too bad she guesses.

The cab pulls away and heads to a nearby park. He stops the car and gets out to open back door. He is tall, over 6 ft. He towers over her as she gets out. "Come with me." He takes ahold of upper arm and guides her into the park.

She goes with him, not really having a choice. They enter a thicket of trees about 100 yards from the cab. There is a picnic table hidden in them. "Why why here?" She suddenly feels very isolated and nervous.

The cabbie grinned. "I can fuck you hard and you can scream. Get on your knees." He is opening his pants and pulls out a long dark cock. He places a hand on Melody's bare shoulder and pushes her down to her knees. His cock at her lips. "Suck. Now!"

Melody starts to protest. His tone suggest that would not be a good idea. She has sucked cock before but never a black one or one so long. She reaches forward lifting the semi hard cock. The fat tip purple. Her tongue darts out and she licks the tip. His long fingers tangle in her short pixie cut hair. Her lips part and he pushes his cock into her mouth.

The cable chuckles as his cock is taken by her warm mouth. He lifts his phone and snaps a pic of the tiny white girl sucking his cock. He is guiding her head back and forth along his shaft. She gags as he pushes deep into her mouth. His cock an easy 8 inches before. It starts to harden and thicken. Her mouth is filled with at least 10 inches of hard black cock. She pulls back taking a breath. He pushes back into her mouth.

There is the sound of footsteps through the bushes. Another black man comes through them. His white grin visible seeing what is going on. "Hey Jamal...Started already?" Jamal lifts his head grinning.

"Could not wait man. Bitch can suck a cock." Melody tries to pull away hearing the other voice. She is kept gagged by the big cock. She can't see the man behind her.

The new comer drops his own loose pants. He is shorter then Jamal but thick and muscular. He is a good 5 ft 10. A slight belly. His cock is already hard at 9 inches and thick. He takes over the grip in Melody's short hair. He pulls her off Jamal's cock. "Her bitch." She has time to gasp before another cock is shoved in her mouth. The cock fills her mouth completely. Her lips stretched around the thick shaft.

Jamal takes a few pics of Melody getting her mouth fucked by the thick cock. He steps out of his pants and squats down behind Melody. His hands pull her strapless dress down to expose her large tits. "Look at these Marcus. Nice white titties. Good to fuck huh?" His long fingers start to maul her pale flesh. She moans around the cock in her mouth

Marcus grins. "Very nice. What else is there?" Slurping and gagging sounds come from Melody's lips. She is starting to get dizzy from the mouth fucking. Jamal has pulled up the hem of her skirt. Her dress gathered around her waist.

"A wet pussy. Let's get her stuffed." Marcus pulls his cock from her mouth. Melody is lifted and placed on the bench. Jamal is behind her and Marcus in front. They put her on her knees. Jamal rips the thin fabric of her panties to expose her pussy. He lines up and slams in. Melody opens her mouth to protest only to have her words gagged by Marcus shoving his cock back into her mouth.

Jamal is pounding into Melody from behind. Her pussy stretched around his shaft. She has never had a cock in her so deep. The feeling is like nothing she has had before. He is hitting a spot on her cervix that is driving her wild.

Marcus has his fingers in her hair but she is willing sliding her lips up and down his shaft. Her body being rocked by Jamal. Her large tits swinging wildly. Both men chuckle as the little white bitch is getting into it. "Don't cum in her until I get to fuck her man."

Jamal nods. "Don't worry...I am going to cum in that ass. You are going to love this pussy." Melody is lost between both men. She feels her orgasm building quickly. She does not have the ability to stop it. Her pussy ripples around Jamal's cock as she cums. Her moans are loud around Marcus's cock. "Ahhh...The little slut likes this shit Marcus..." He grins feeling Melody cum around his cock.

Marcus has let go of her hair. Melody is moaning and gasping around his thick shaft. He pulls from her mouth. She only gets louder. "Let me have her now." Jamal pulls from her pussy. She is left empty. Juices flowing from her pussy to coat her thighs. Melody is shifted willingly. Marcus lays on the table pulling Melody up there with him.

Melody is straddling Marcus wide hips. She is lifted by Marcus and lowered onto his thick erect cock. Her head comes up and she moans loudly. Her pussy is stretched to accommodate the thick long cock. Her voice just above a whisper. "Fuuuuuckkkk...it it is too big...I can't..." She screams as she is jerked down on his cock. Marcus has grabbed her hips and impaled her with him.

"Take it little slut. You can handle it and more." He grins in the dark. He has his hands on her hips pulling her down onto his shaft. Melody is lifting and falling onto him. Her large tits bouncing with her. Jamal is snapping pics on his cell as his fare is riding his buddy. His long slender cock hard.

"Told you she would be tight man. She is liking this shit." Jamal puts his cell away and is stroking his cock. Melody is leaning forward taking the thick cock in her pussy. Jamal moves behind her to watch her take it.

Marcus cock is slick with her juices. He is thrusting up into her. "you going to fuck her ass man?" Melody is focused on riding the thick shaft. She does not catch their words. Her pussy is being split by the cock.

"Hell yeah man." He comes up behind her and wets his long finger with his mouth. He starts to push it into her tight ass. "Ahhhh Yeah man...a tight ass." Jamal climbs up onto the table behind Melody. "Let me dip in and get wet man"

Marcus nods and pulls out just long enough for Jamal to slam in. Melody gasp in shock at the deep thrust. Her pussy is drenched. Marcus impales her again with his thick shaft. She moans and tries to move but hands hold her still. "What what are you doing?" Jamal lines up and does not hesitate. She screams as a cock is pushed into her ass.

Jamal slaps her ass with his hands. "Relax bitch. I am fucking this ass." He forces into her ass. Melody has tears going down her cheeks. Her pussy is already stuffed with a thick cock. Her ass is stretched to take Jamal's cock

Melody is whimpering with both cocks in her. "No no no stop...too much...too much." Her head drops as Jamal slams in all the way. Both cocks penetrating her fully. Marcus starts to pull out. Melody moans at the feeling of some relief. It is almost overwhelming. Marcus starts to push back in as Jamal starts to pull out. The pain in her ass is extreme. Her ass was virgin till now.

Both men grunt as they both work their cock in and out of the tiny woman between them. She is trapped between the two black men. Each one filling her with a hard black cock. Her body starts to adjust to the double penetration. Her cries of pain transform to pleasure. The pain and pleasure mingling to overwhelm her.

Jamal and Marcus are each pounding into the woman making her moan and scream loudly. Melody is lost in it. Her body tenses and she explodes again. Her orgasm making her tighten around both cocks. "Fuck Jamal...I am going to fill this pussy..." Marcus growls. His hands mauling her heavy tits. He is slamming hard into the pussy around his shaft. His cock thickens and spasms with each load into her.

Jamal kneeling behind Melody is slamming into her ass. They are both out of sync. He can feel Melody cumming with both cocks in her. He growls and slams in deep. He stills as his cock erupts as well filling the stretched ass. Melody can feel both cock filling her. The sensations are keeping her trapped in her own orgasm. She has never felt so much cum in her before. Her body absorbing everything the two black men give her.

All three are still on the table for a few minutes. Mixed cum is coating the inside of Melody's thighs. "Fuck Jamal...you have a winner here. She took it all."

"I know man. We will have to bring her to pad some time...I bet the white girl could take it all." Both Jamal and Marcus pull out of Melody. She is laid to the side. Her pussy swollen from the pounding. Jamal's cum seeping from her ass. Jamal and Marcus both get dressed. Jamal pulls Melody off the table supporting her some. Melody is just barely awake. She has been royally fucked. "I will take her back to her building. See you later man."

Marcus moves through the bushes in one direction. Melody is mainly walking on her own with some support from Jamal. She has tugged the hem of dress down. Her tits still exposed. She is dumped in the back of the cab. She wiggles about trying to cover up. Jamal drives her back to her building. He reaches over the seat and takes her purse. He puts his card in it.

Jamal hands her the purse. "Call me girl. I will take you for a ride anytime." Melody smirks at him and struggles out of the cab. Jamal drives away. Melody manages to make it back to her apartment. She collapses on the couch being as far as she can make it. Cum coating her thighs and seeping from her as she passes out with a smile on her face. She has a regular cab now.