Taxi Ride Home

Story Info
Max's birthday isn't over yet.
1.5k words
4.23
29.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max's mother had prepared his favorite meal for his 19th birthday dinner. Her meatloaf, garlic-mashed potatoes and green bean casserole exceeded anything he had ever eaten. His younger sister and brother were home for the evening, and the conversation was jovial and teasing.

While they ate, Max's dad shot him knowing looks across the table. There was a twinkle in his eye, and his eldest son beamed at the cause of it. A father could not have given his son a better gift than an amazing blow job from a hot woman on the taxi ride over to the familial home.

Max suddenly looked at his dad in a whole new way. Instead of the man who had disciplined and guided him through life, he saw someone with the same needs and desires he himself craved. He felt a fresh bond at that moment.

When the table was cleared after cheesecake and coffee, Max's mother brought out a small pile of gifts. He was glad she had spared him the embarrassment of singing and blowing out candles. He wasn't a kid anymore, after all.

There was a DVD player from his parents, a couple of movies for it and a ribbed turtleneck from his siblings. This would give him something new to do when he got home. He felt content with the evening and his family, and happily chatted with them while his dad called for his taxi ride home.

When the honking resounded from the street out front, Max exchanged hugs and kisses, thanked everyone, gathered his gifts and headed out the door. His father walked him out to the porch.

"Thanks for the present, Dad." Max meant it wholeheartedly.

"No problem, Son. Enjoy the rest of your evening." The man he had looked up to all of his life patted him on the shoulder and winked.

The taxi driver was the same one from the ride over. He stood by the open trunk and helped Max put his boxes inside. They went to their respective doors to enter the vehicle. As soon as he opened his, Max's jaw dropped. The woman who had given him that awesome head job was lying on the seat where he had last seen her a few hours before. She had her legs sprawled apart, allowing Max a clear view up her short skirt. She lacked underclothing and he saw the pink of her pussy lips beneath a thin racing stripe of short curly hair. He turned to wave to his dad, but the front door was shut and the porch light already off.

Max squeezed into the small part of seat that wasn't occupied, shut the door and the car began to move. He wasted no time reaching over to run his hands up the woman's thighs. Her shirt was completely unbuttoned, and he pushed it to the side so he could press his mouth onto the center of one of her voluptuous breasts. As he swirled his tongue around the pert nipple, she placed her hands gently on his head and an involuntary gasp came from this vixen beneath him.

Ignoring the inevitable reaction between his own legs, Max ran his large hands down the woman's toned stomach. Releasing his mouth from her breast, he sat back and pulled her little skirt up a few more inches to provide him full access to the mound on her crotch. He scooted down and placed his lips around the woman's swollen nub. Max noticed a subtle scent of cherries; he almost chuckled, convinced there was no cherry left between those sensual thighs.

As he suckled her clit, the woman moaned and raised her hips up to meet the tickling warmth his mouth radiated. Max brought his hands up to her chest and fondled, causing the moaning to increase in duration and get louder.

The taxi was at a standstill, and he could only assume the driver was pulled over in a discreet spot to watch them, just as he had done on their previous ride together. Cigarette smoke filled the car, and Max realized the man had a lit stick in his mouth even while he yanked himself.

Concentrating on the cherry-scented bud, Max flicked his tongue across it faster. The woman was close; her breath came hard and deep. He lowered a hand from one of her firm breasts and slipped two fingers into her wet slit. Hand and tongue were quickly moving in rhythm. The woman was groaning and bucking so hard, he had a difficult time staying on his mark. As he dipped and flicked, she suddenly grabbed his head and pulled him into her crotch. She lifted her hips in the air and held still there, suspended, until the quaking began. Her entire lower half shook with the strong spasms. She came hard; she came long.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a!" She also came noisily. Max was glad they were in the back of a car in a secluded area.

When it was over, she let her little bottom fall back onto the cool vinyl seat and nudged his head away from her. He felt like his face was a glazed donut, and his fingers were slick with her juices.

The driver had his face between the front headrests, silently watching. He had a slight bounce from his stroking. His unshaven chin sported gray and white stubble, and Max would have bet his teeth were yellowed behind that smoke.

In contrast, the woman gave him a pearly smile in the dimness.

"Let's have some more fun," she said coyly. "Sit here and let me help you with your pants. He did as she instructed. After she unfastened him, they worked together to pull the slacks down to his ankles. He felt the wetness from her excitement under his bare ass. Max's cock was rigid; her orgasm and his anticipation had him very, very ready.

The woman climbed onto the seat, placed her knees on either side of his legs and lowered herself onto his engorgement. He felt her creaminess, the warmth, and a sweet tightness. It began at his tip, then worked down along his length as she dropped her body slowly to take him all into her luscious depths.

"Ohhhh, yes, that feels wonderful." He had to tell her. She was amazing.

She began the up and down motion so slowly, it was agonizing. Max wanted fucked. He put his hands on her waist and tried to make her go faster, but she giggled and kept the same leisurely pace. She played the teasing game well. He would wait until she was ready. He had no choice.

Every long stroke had his dick begging for release from this torture. The woman stopped to unclip her hair. It was long and dark, and fell over her shoulders and smooth breasts. Then she began her slow motions again. Every time she rose up, he thought he would fall out of her, but she never let it happen. Down, down, down she would go, until he could feel her butt cheeks on his testicles.

Just when Max thought he could take no more of this bittersweet toying, the woman shifted her position. Without releasing him from inside her warm depths, she grabbed the back of their seat and hoisted up onto her feet. Knees in the air, still straddling him, she began the deepest, most intensive pounding he had ever experienced. She still took the long strokes, but much faster now. Max could feel her slamming into his balls, saw her breasts bouncing beneath the veil of hair. Behind her, he saw the driver staring at the V between her legs, where he surely had a great view of their primal coupling. The little old man was transfixed, his head bobbing faster as he prepared to shoot one off.

The woman let Max help her now; he was pulling her back down onto him each time she lifted. She was banging him so hard that a drop of perspiration fell onto his chest. He thrust with a vengeance, pushing himself deeply into her, over and over, until he felt the glorious pressure working into his rod, heading for an inevitable explosion. He grasped her hips and pulled her down onto him. Max held her there, embedded deep inside her, as he groaned from the pleasure pulsing again and again between his legs. As he squirted the evidence of his enjoyment within her, he began to relax. She slumped wearily on top of him, her sweat dampening his chest and cheek.

Through the post-coital panting, Max heard the driver's rhythmic heavy breathing. A few more strokes, and he let out a loud grunt, then another.

As the three of them recovered from their exchange in the sweaty, smoky interior of the cab, Max smiled to himself. His dad sure did know how to make a guy happy. He had no idea how he would ever top this gift.

The woman climbed off of him and began putting herself back together. She patted his leg after he had his pants back up.

"Happy birthday, dear," she smiled in the semi-darkness. "That one was from me and the driver."

Max grinned. He still had many, many birthdays to go, and he hoped they were all as interesting and pleasurable as this one.