Taxi Story Ch. 01

Story Info
She is kidnapped by the Taxi Federation.
1.6k words
4.03
87.5k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to order a cab the next evening in order to get her car after partying all night at a lipstick lesbian wedding. The call came. "Taxi waiting outside" they said. "Please don't let it be the same cab driver I teased last night." She thought.

She couldn't believe that she actually let him suck her nipples. She knew she needed and craved it. It had been months since she'd been with a man and she was so horny and tired of her vibrator, tired of reading erotic literature and tired of looking at Internet porn. She wanted and needed the real thing.

The combination of masculine cops and georgous lesbians at the wedding just added to her horniness. When the cab driver picked her up after the wedding, she was drunk and she told him all about her first lesbian kiss.

She told him that when she reached for her lipstick to freshen up, a beautiful woman took it from her hands, traced the lipstick over her lips, and then leaned forward and kissed her. It was a first for her and she was surprised that, although she was into men, it actually felt good.

The cab driver noticed how horny she was getting as she talked about the kiss, the hot lipstick lesbians, and the sexy male cops at the wedding. He told her that maybe she should explore women and she told him how much she liked men and liked to suck cock.

She was feeling the alchohol and, as she leaned forward to talk to the driver, he noticed her big, Double D breasts popping out of her sexy, low cut, yellow dress. When he pulled into her driveway, he asked to see her pussy. He knew she was wet. She said "no." But, after she exited the cab, she walked over to his window and said. "Would you like to see my breast instead?"

When he said "yes", she leaned her breasts forward into the drivers window and he took them out of her dress. He felt them up for quite a while and then sucked her nipples, right there in front of her house, in her driveway, for all her neighbors to see.

At that point, she didn't care. She was such a slut that night. She just wanted someone, anyone to feel her up. She wasn't thinking about who might be around to see her. After a short while of moaning and watching the cab driver suck her sensitive nipples, she thanked him, put them back in her dress, went into her house, took out her vibrator and went to town. Now, the next morning, after sobering up, she couldn't bear to face the same taxi driver.

She opened the door and started walking to the curb. She saw the driver standing on the sidewalk leaning against the cab. A tall, big, older man with Grey hair. Built like a football player, he was wearing jeans, T-shirt and a leather jacket. She breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, it wasn't him.

He opened the back door and she entered the cab. As he was closing the door, he said "My friend says you like to show your big tits to cab drivers, wonder what else you will show us?"

Frightened at his words, she looked for the door handle to escape the vehicle before he drove the cab away. There were no handles! No escape! She couldn't get out! He made sure that he took care of that. From what his buddy told him, he knew that she was a trainable, horny, submissive and would serve the Federation well.

She pleaded with him to let her go. He said nothing. Instead, he drove off into the park. Oh God! She thought. How will I get out of this one. She was able to talk her way out of a sticky situation in the past. But this guy wasn't even talking or listening to her.

She pleaded again. "Please, if you let me go, I'll show you my breast just like I did your friend."

"You'll show me more than your breasts, you little whore." He said.

He drove down a dirt road into the park and stopped the cab in a secluded, wooded area. There was another taxi parked in front of them. Oh no! Please don't let it be the other driver. Her heart was racing. Her mind was spinning. How will I get out of this? She thought. How will I escape? There are two against one and I'm too small and much weaker than they are. I"ll have to use my wits. But how?

He turned around and looked at her and said "Take off your shirt and bra and show me those big tits." She was stunned, shocked and couldn't move. She was frozen.

He yelled "NOW!" "If you don't comply, you will be punished. You belong to me and will do as I say or pay the consequences. Understand?"

She shook her head yes and then took off her shirt, then her bra.

He said "From now on, you will call me Sir. Understand?"

She replied "Yes"

He said ""Yes, what":

"Yes, Sir." She responded.

She couldn't believe that she was half naked in a cab. He was staring at her and his deep, penetrating eyes sent a cold chill through her body.

"Play with your nipples and don't stop until I tell you to." He commanded.

She looked at him with watery eyes and then started playing with her nipples. He exited the cab and walked over to the other taxi. She watched the other man get out of the cab. Oh God! It was Him! Why did she act like such a slut last night? Why was she sitting in the back of a cab playing with herself? How could this be happening? She thought. And, most importantly, how could she be so turned on by this?

Both men approached the cab. They rolled down the back seat windows and stood at either side, leaning in to look at their latest capture.

"Look at your little slut playing with her big titties." He said.

"I'll bet she's really wet, probably even had an orgasm." Said the older driver. "Are you wet little slut?" He asked

"I don't know" She replied.

"I don't know, what?" He said

"I don't know, Sir."

"Seems like she's not listening to your orders" the second cab driver said. "Looks like she needs to be punished."

"No, please Sir! Please don't punish me! I'll do what you say. I promise." She pleaded.

"Did I hear you say NO?" He asked.

"I'm Sorry, that's not what I meant to say." She replied.

"Lift up your skirt and take off your panties. Show us your wet pussy."

She complied.

"Put your finger in your cunt and tell us if it's wet".

She did.

Oh God! She couldn't believe that she was soaking wet. It was dripping down her legs. How could this be? She thought.

"Is it wet little slut?" He asked.

She said "Yes."

"Your not learning are you whore? Yes, what?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir" She responded

He said "Step out of the cab. It's time for your punishment. You do want your punishment don't you?"

She looked up at him confused and scared and slowly said "Yes, Sir."

She stepped out of the cab and before she knew it, both hands were tied behind her back and her skirt was lifted up and her bare ass exposed. They leaned her over the hood of the car and one started spanking her.

"Tell me you're my cock slut, little whore". He commanded.

She gasped and said "I'm your little cock slut."

As he kept spanking her, the other started playing with her nipples. She was getting excited again and could feel an orgasm coming.

Then they turned her around and one said "On your knees cock slut. If you do as I say, you will get my cock, little whore. If not, you will be punished. Which do you want?"

She didn't dare look up at him. Instead, she looked down at the ground and said, "Your cock, Sir"

He unzipped his pants and said "Kiss it." She did. "Tell me you're a cock slut" he said.

"I'm a cock slut, Sir." She replied.

"Suck it." He commanded.

She started sucking it. He thought that she might be a pretty good cock sucker, but underestimated her talents in that area. He was surprised at her skills.

"Oooooooooohhh, you're really good at that. You like that don't you?" He asked.

She shook her head yes.

Just as soon as she was getting into it, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, grabbed her hair and pulled her into the back seat of the cab, forcing her to crawl on the back seat. The other driver was in the cab behind the driver's side.

"Suck his cock too and keep your ass up in the air while you're doing it." He said.

As she was sucking his cock, he was playing with her nipples. At the same time, the other cabbie began fingering her pussy and her tight, virgin asshole. She couldn't take it any more. Noone had ever been in her asshole. The pleasure and pain were too much to bear. She couldn't hold her orgasm in any longer. She screamed and came and couldn't stop shaking.

Then SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Someone was hitting her hard on her round, tight ass. It was painful and stung really badly.

"You bitch! Who told you you could cum without my permission?" he said.

"This slut has no self control. Looks like she's going to need lots of training before we present her to the Federation. Is the training center open?" The other driver asked.

"Yes." He said. "Let's take her there."