Taxi Story Ch. 02

Story Info
New Submissive is trained at the Taxi Federation.
2.1k words
4.13
67k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was only wearing a black mini slip and 3-inch red high heels when they dragged her out of the cab and into the warehouse. Where were they taking her and what did he mean when he said "the Federation would be pleased with her?"

As the door opened, her face turned beat red when she saw that there were several men sitting in the lobby. The reality of her nakedness suddenly hit her. The handcuffs forced her chest forward further making her 36DD breasts stand out. The door slammed shut, causing several taxi drivers in the lobby to look up and admire her huge tits.

She was so embarrassed as they smiled at her with lustful grins. Guess she still had it even though she was barely over 40, she thought. But how could she even be thinking this! She was half naked and handcuffed in a strange warehouse! Why? What else were they going to do to her?

She then started looking for a way to escape. But there was none. It was one against seven. Escaping was obviously impossible. "Use your wits", she heard herself say "you're a smart persuasive executive, there's got to be a way to smooth talk your way out of this." "But how?"

They paraded her through the lobby and she felt her tits bouncing as she walked on display by all the cabbies. They pushed her alone into an office and closed the door. A voice suddenly said "Kneel!" She froze in shock and began shaking.

Again. the voice yelled "Kneel!" She tried to kneel but, with handcuffs, it was difficult. "I can't," she said. "Yes you can. Do it now!" He commanded.

She practically fell on her ass but finally managed to kneel. "I know what you are thinking and there is no escape. Nothing you say will change your situation. You are a slut and belong to the Federation now." The voice said.

"Please let me go?" She pleaded looking up at him with tears in her eyes. He ignored her pleas and continued.

"From now on, you will call me 'Sir' and obey all my commands. You are a clever slut and I'm sure you know how to follow orders. Right slut?"

She whimpered, "Yes".

"Yes What?" He asked.

She looked up at him confused. He slapped her across the face and again said, "Yes what?" She fell back from the blow and said "Yes Sir?"

"Stand and do not look at me." He ordered.

She had difficulties but finally stood up. He lifted up her slip, stared at her tight, round ass and then pinched her nipples.

"I understand that you like to expose your big tits to cab drivers. Is that true slut?"

The pain in her sensitive nipples rendered her speechless. "I said is that true slut?" He pinched and twisted her nipples harder.

"Yes Sir" she replied.

Using his foot, he spread her legs and pushed his fingers up her cunt and said "Look at how wet you are little slut. You are enjoying this aren't you?"

She couldn't believe it herself. Yes. She was wet and so horny, just like in the cab in the park. What was happening to her? She thought. Was she really a slut?

He bent her over and smacked her hard on the ass. "I said, you are enjoying this slut aren't you?"

She finally said "Yes Sir."

He continued beating her ass with his hand and she screamed in pain. "You will learn to follow orders or face the consequences. Understand?"

"Yes Sir." She replied.

Bent over with her ass exposed, he started to spread her ass cheeks. Oh god! She thought. Not there. Please. Please. No one has ever been there. She thought.

He stuck his finger up her tight asshole and began moving it in and out and around in circles. She screamed again in pain.

"Nice tight asshole slut. I'm going to enjoy breaking it in." He took his finger out of her asshole and placed it in her mouth. "Lick your shit off my finger, slut." Tears were running down her face as she did as she was told.

Grabbing her by the hair, he opened the office door, dragged her down the corridor and into what appeared to be an employee lounge. There were two cab drivers sitting at a table eating food. "This is our new recruit. What do you think?" He asked.

"Is this the slut that threw her tits in Jack's face the other day?" said one cabbie. "Jack is one lucky guy. Nice tits." Said the second. "Come over here and throw 'em in my face." "Do as he says." Said the man from the office.

She hesitantly walked over to the cab driver. She was so embarrassed, so humiliated. Why, why, why did she get so drunk at the lesbian wedding and act like such a slut? Oh God! How did she get herself into this mess?

As she stood in front of him, she noticed the strange animalistic grins on all their faces. She felt like they were all predators and she was the prey. He grabbed her big tits, started kneading them, twisting her nipples, and slapping them. She moaned.

The other one spread her legs and started fingering her cunt and playing with her asshole and said "This slut is prime fucking meat. Nice and tight in both holes." "Let's see what she can do with her other hole." The other said.

She felt someone remove the handcuffs. "On the table on all fours" said the voice from the office. Instead of obeying orders, all she could think of was fleeing. She tried to run. Why? She didn't know. She knew it was futile as she was outnumbered. But, she tried anyway.

Two of them immediately grabbed her. "Oh no you don't you little whore. He said. "You will be punished for that. I told you, there is no escape. Bend her over the table and prepare her for her punishment"

The other two placed her over the coffee table. One lifted up her slip and spread her legs, exposing her ass and cunt. The other held her arms down. She heard someone remove their belt.

Oh God! Please no. She thought. Not that. She was completely helpless. Pinned down by several men and about to get her first beating. She shook as she heard him snap the belt.

"You will receive 10 now and 10 later. Understand?"

"Yes Sir." She said quivering.

Smack!

"One" He started counting.

She screamed. The belt came down hard. Much harder than she imagined.

"Look." Someone said. "She's already red after only one." Smack!

"Two"

She gasped.

"Check her cunt. See if she's wet" she heard someone say.

She felt fingers now fucking her cunt. "She's dripping wet."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Three, four, five"

Her ass was stinging now. She was squirming on the table and couldn't stop because someone was pinching and twisting her nipples.

Smack! Smack!

"Six, Seven"

"Look at how she wiggles when you touch her nipples. This slut's hot." Someone said.

Smack!

"Eight"

"She's nice and red now" she heard one of them say.

Smack!

"Nine"

Oh God! One more. Please make it quick. I can't take any more. Please! She thought.

"Beg for it slut!" The voice said.

What? You want me to beg? She thought.

"Beg!" He commanded.

"Please beat me with your belt" she said softly.

"Please what?" He said loudly

"Please Sir?" She replied

"Please Sir What?"

"Please Sir. Beat me with your ......

Smack!

"Belt" She said. "Ten"

As she tried to catch her breath from that last blow, they picked her up and put her on all fours on the coffee table.

"Open your mouth slut" one said and then grabbed her hair and started fucking her face. At the same time, she felt a dick enter her pussy. "How is she?" The third one asked.

"Mouth is as wet and juicy as her cunt." "You like sucking cock, don't you slut?" he said. She shook her head yes. How did he know? She wondered.

She couldn't help herself from moving her hips to the rhythm of his dick pounding her pussy. She hadn't been laid in a long time and it felt sooooo good.

He put his hand on her red ass as it moved and she whimpered from the sting of the beating she just received. How could she be enjoying all this? She couldn't help but let herself go and give in to the pleasure. What was happening to her? All of a sudden, she felt flush and the rush of an orgasm coming on.

Smack!

He slapped her already reddened ass. She screamed.

"Not yet slut" he said.

The other slapped her face several times and came in her mouth. "Swallow it whore. Clean it up."

When he pulled out of her mouth, she was surprised at her reaction. She wanted it back and made a whimpering sound. She got her wish as another dick began fucking her face. She was being double fucked again. But, this time, the dick in her mouth was really big and making her gag. She felt like she was going to throw up.

He kept fucking her deep and hard in her mouth, pulling her by her hair, in and out, deeper and deeper down her throat, forcing her to gag over and over again. She was trying really hard to relax her throat and keep from chucking all over his dick.

She heard a loud moan as the other one came in her cunt and, once again, she felt empty. She so wanted to be fucked hard and cum. Her hips were wiggling uncontrollably. Please. Someone fuck me. She thought. Please. Please. I need to be fucked hard.


She felt what she thought were fingers on her clit. Then, it started vibrating. Oh God! No! Please. Not that. I'll go mad, insane. She wanted to cum, be fucked. Not teased. This was making her crazy.

Then, she heard "Does the slut want to come?" As she gagged on the dick in her mouth, she shook her head yes. She wanted to scream – Yes. Yes. Yes. Please. I want to cum. But she couldn't talk.

The man from the office jammed his dick in her cunt, took the vibrator and pushed it in her asshole. With every hole used, she became lost, floating in a sea of pleasure and pain. She was moving her ass around in circles as he fucked her cunt hard. His hands were on her sore ass, guiding her as he moved in and out.

She heard a load moan and felt something sticky all over her face and in her mouth. She thought she heard someone say something but wasn't sure. As she was licking and swallowing cum, she heard another loud grunt and moan. He was fucking her hard. So hard she could feel his dick up against the vibrator in her ass. He was driving her crazy and he knew it.

Her body began shaking. Her hips were wiggling. She was coming and felt the juices from the dick in her cunt. She couldn't stop coming, over and over again. Listening to his loud moans only spurred her on even more. She continued to come even after they were finished using her.

As they placed her on the couch, she was still squirming. Her back was arched, she was moaning, kicking her legs, clutching the couch as her mind-blowing orgasm continued. Lost in another world, she had no idea where she was or what was happening to her. The man in the office held her in his arms on the couch as the other two left. She grabbed his shirt with her hand and held on tightly. Still flailing, breathing heavy and coming, she was out of her mind and couldn't stop. He started stroking her hair trying to calm her down. Feeling his tender hands on her face and listening to his soft voice, she began to come back to reality.

As her breathing slowed, he looked at her and said "Did the slut like her first lesson?" Still a little embarrassed at her behavior, she couldn't look him in the eye. She looked down at his satisfied cock, then quickly looked up at him and then down again and said "Yes Sir."

She felt a sense of completion knowing that she pleased him and the others. She had been told several times by men that her body was built for sex. Maybe they are right. Maybe being a slut is what she really is.