Taxi Story Ch. 04

Story Info
She still hasn't learned to control herself.
2.8k words
4.42
50.3k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up in the morning and immediately reached for "Big Red," her vibrator. As she opened the drawer, she remembered the events of the previous day and saw the note saying ""You won't be needing this anymore as your body belongs to the Federation".

If they think they're going to stop me from masturbating, they're crazy, she thought. I don't need Big Red to play with myself. I have two hands.

She laid back in bed and started rubbing her tits and nipples. Placing the fingers of her left hand on her clit, she began moving them in a circular motion. At the same time, she played with her nipples with her right hand.

Flashbacks of the previous day kept popping in her head. The way he found her masturbating under the covers, the ass beatings, the public humiliation of masturbating in front of other men, the fucking, the pictures, Oh God!, the pictures. When she thought about them, she came harder than she ever came before when masturbating using her hands.

She laid on the bed, her heart pounding like never before. When her breathing slowed, she continued to stroke her breasts and realized that she was still so unbelievably horny. There was an ache in her cunt that needed to be filled. She needed to be fucked so desperately. But, they took her vibrator.

Maybe there was something else she could use? She remembered her friend Julie telling a story about a hairbrush. That's it! She thought and frantically started searching through her vanity. She found the perfect brush with a perfectly thick round handle.

She ran back to the bed, spread her legs, started playing with her clit and inserted the brush handle into her cunt. As she moved it in and out, faster and faster she thought of him, the way he commanded her, the way he looked at her - like a predator - when she was naked, the way he touched her, the way he fucked her, and she came again.

As she was squirming in the bed with the brush still inside her, the phone rang. She didn't pick it up. She couldn't. She was still cumming. All of a sudden, she heard his voice on the answering machine. "Pick up the phone now Slut!"

Oh no! Not now! Please. Not now! She thought.

"I'm not going to say it again. Pick up the phone!"

She reached for the phone near her pillow, picked it up panting and said "Hhhello Sssir"

"You disobeyed me haven't you?"

As she started to respond he said "Before you answer, think about the consequences of what you say. I told you that I demand complete honesty. Did you disobey me?"

She hesitated. Realizing that the brush was still insider her. How did he know? How could she lie? Oh God! Did he put a camera in her room?

"Please understand" she started to say and he interrupted her

"All I want is a Yes or a No" he said.

She hesitated again and finally said "Yes Sir"

"Tell me what you are doing right now" He said

She looked down between her legs at the hairbrush then covered her eyes with her hand in embarrassment.

"I just finished masturbating Sir" she replied

"With what?" he asked

"My hands" she answered

"Anything else?" he asked

"How can I when you took Big Red" she responded

"I said anything else!" he said angrily

"Yes sir" she responded

"What?" he asked

"I can't say Sir, It's too embarrassing" she answered

"Tell me Slut!" He said

She hesitated and then said "A hairbrush"

"Where is the brush now?" he asked

"Please Sir. Do I have to tell you?"

"Tell me now!" He commanded

"It's inside my pussy Sir" she said.

"Take it out, put it in your mouth and lick it clean" he said.

"Yes Sir"

She took it out and as she was licking it he said "There's a cab outside waiting for you. Put on the red dress and shoes. No bra, no panties, nothing else. You have three minutes to get to that cab."

"Yes Sir" she said.

"I am not pleased with your disobedience. Your lack of self control will be dealt with. Bring me the hairbrush!" he said and then hung up before she could say "Yes Sir."

She had never heard his voice in such an angry tone. It made her nervous. She jumped out of bed, grabbed the dress and shoes. She was shaking and could barely put it on. The dress was tighter and shorter than she normally wears. But, red was her color.

She looked in the mirror and thought she looked like a total slut. She had never gone out without a bra before. She always thought her Double D's were too big not to warrant some support.

She combed her hair, grabbed the brush, ran out the door and bumped right into the cabbie.

"Slow down slut" he said and grabbed her arm. "You made it on time."

Putting his hand behind her neck, he led her to the cab, opened the passenger side and directed her to sit in the front seat.

As she sat down, he lifted the back of her skirt up to her waist, exposing her ass on the seat. When she was fully seated, he lifted the front of her skirt, spread her legs and exposed her cunt.

He took the brush from her hands, cuffed them together in front of her, and pushed the handle of the brush inside her cunt.

She gasped.

"Do not speak. Do not move." He said.

She looked down, saw the brush and closed her eyes in shame.

He entered the drivers sided, looked at her shaking her head in disbelief and said "Open your eyes and look at what a slut your really are. Your pussy is soaking wet."

Oh God! What was happening to her? She thought. She was so incredibly turned on and wanted to fuck the hairbrush right then and there. She needed to cum so badly.

As they were driving on the freeway, a truck drove by and she dared not look to see if the driver noticed her. She was so humiliated and as she thought about her situation, her body started shaking and she came right there in the cab, without the cabbie ever touching her. How could this happen to her? She thought. He didn't even touch her?

"You are so out of control, the master will not like what you just did" the cabbie said.

She was so embarrassed. She was dripping on the seat, making a mess.

"You are going to need lots more training before we give you to federation clients." He said.

What? She thought. What is he talking about? Training? Giving me away? What does this mean?

Then she remembered the Pictures! Oh no! Where are they? How can I get them back? What the hell is going on? And why can't I stop this? My pussy is dripping wet and all I can think about is getting fucked.

She didn't even really care about the pictures. Her horniness was controlling everything. She just craved more. There was a force inside her that just didn't want to stop what was happening to her. She knew she couldn't stop it.

He pulled the cab into the taxi company, opened her door, removed the brush, put the handle in her mouth and walked her still handcuffed into the federation building.

He sat her down in the lobby, lifted her skirt again to her waist, spread her legs and re-inserted the brush into her cunt.

Once again, she gasped.

This time, there were several men in the lobby watching her. They did not look like cab drivers as they were wearing suits.

She was so embarrassed. She just kept her head down and hoped that she wouldn't cum in front of them like she just did in the cab.

She waited and waited until finally someone took the brush out of her cunt, put it in her mouth and led her to his office.

When she saw him, she knew immediately the she had disappointed him. It was even more serious than she thought. The look in his eyes was nothing like she had ever seen before and it scared her.

"Stand still."

He spoke with such sternness and in such an uncaring tone that tears began flowing down her cheeks. She didn't know why his displeasure affected her so deeply but it did.

She wanted to hear the other voice, the one that called her his "little slut". She wanted to see his eyes look at her in lust, not in anger. She wanted to say how sorry she was but she didn't dare speak for fear of displeasing him even more.

"You know what you have done and you know that you will be punished"

With the brush still in her mouth, she shook her head yes.

"I am not inclined to repeat lessons over and over again. You will do as you are told from now on. Understand?"

She shook her head yes. He took off her cuffs and said "take your dress off"

She did and, except for the red high heels, she was completely naked in front of him.

He took the brush out of her mouth and told her to "spit on it" She complied. "Again" he said. She did.

He bent her over the desk and said, "spread your ass cheeks" She did.

He slowly inserted the handle of the brush into her asshole. She screamed. It was the largest, longest brush she owned and it hurt. He turned the brush around slightly and she screamed again.

She heard him take off his belt.

Oh god! Why did she have to use the brush this morning? She thought. Why couldn't she just stop after the first time when she used her hands?

Smack!

He hit her left thigh really hard with the belt.

"Ouch!" she screamed

I said "Do not Speak" unless I tell you to.

Smack! Smack!

He hit her left thigh and butt cheek again two more times.

This time she said nothing. The pain was unbearable. He was hitting her harder than he ever had. She started to prepare her left side again and

Smack! Smack! Smack!

He hit the right side three times.

She bit her tongue to help from not screaming. Her ass was burning now and tears were flowing from her eyes. She wasn't crying because of the pain. It was his silence and displeasure that really caused the tears.

Smack! Smack!

Right side this time.

Her ass cheeks were on fire and the brush inside her hole moved every time he beat her, causing even more discomfort . The fact that he was so upset with her hurt more that the beatings. She clenched her body waiting for the next blow.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Left side again

She was shaking and crying now and so wanted him to say something. Anything! She couldn't take his silence. It was killing her. Usually he said things to her when he beat her. This time he didn't. She realized now how much she needed to please him, to make things right again, how much his pleasure meant to her. She wanted so badly to tell him how sorry she was and that she wouldn't do it again.

Suddenly the beatings stopped and she heard him pull something out of a drawer. She dare not look.

He placed something around her neck, and told her to "get on all fours". She did. There was a long rope attached to the cuff around her neck. He dragged her like an animal on a lease down the corridor and into another room. The brush in her asshole was hurting as she crawled into the room where there were two other cabbies.

"Up on the table" He commanded.

She crawled up on a coffee table. The other cabbies stood around her as he took the brush out of her asshole. Holding the brush by the bristles, he instructed her to "lick it clean."

She did.

He took the brush by the handle and rubbed the bristly part on her ultra sensitive nipples. She wanted to scream but dared not. He knew how sensitive she was in this area and as he was tormenting her nipples, she began to wiggle her ass.

Smack!

Someone hit her on the ass with what felt like a paddle.

"Do not move!" He commanded.

He took the brush and started fucking her mouth with it. She was choking and gagging and her nose began to run. She felt like she was going to throw up. Then he said

"Show us what you did this morning with the brush."

She laid on her back on the coffee table and spread her legs. He put a condom on the brush, handed it to her and she put it in her cunt. She started playing with her clit and fucking herself with the brush. Just as soon as she put it in, she started to cum.

He immediately grabbed the brush from her cunt and said "Not yet. You are not allowed to cum until I say so."

"On all fours, slut." Someone said.

She turned around and complied.

One cabbie started fucking her mouth with his dick and beating her face with his hands. She was choking and gagging, her eyes were watery and her nose was dripping.

At the same time, the other cabbie started slapping her red ass with his hands and masturbating over her.

The dick in her mouth was causing her to choke so badly that she was trying really hard not to throw up. Her stomach was heaving and she knew that if he kept going, it was going to happen.

She felt something warm on her ass and legs. It was the cabbie cumming all over her sore ass. It stung on her tender skin.

Her ass was on fire again and something was in her asshole. But, this time it didn't feel like a brush. Oh God! Someone was fucking her ass and it was burning.

The choking and ass fucking were more than she could bear. She couldn't hold it in any longer and knew she would throw up soon. But she didn't want to disappoint him again and see that look.

The cabbie finally pulled his dick out of her mouth and while he was cumming all over her face and hair, he shoved the brush in her mouth and started choking her again. She was about to puke and her Master watched as the two cabbies messed her up with their cum.

He knew this was more than she could handle but he had to teach her a lesson. He knew that their silence was killing her. He knew by her compliance that she wanted to please him. He knew that she was his.

She was shaking and cumming and trying hard not to moan or scream but it was impossible. She was in another world and couldn't stop any of her responses now.

Then, he decided it was time. He sent the other two away and shoved his dick in her pussy and fucked her over and over again, grabbing her sore ass and spanking it as he moved in and out of her cunt. She began wiggling her ass to the rhythm of his dick. Like a dog in heat she grunted, moaned, screamed and kept pushing her cunt harder and harder into his dick. She kept cumming and cumming, shaking, squirming and finally, he let out a huge growl that seemed to last forever as he came inside her.

When she heard his sounds, she knew he was pleased and she smiled.

He laid her on the table and she kept cumming and squirming and moaning. She just couldn't stop. She was lost in space.

He started cleaning her with a wet cloth and as her breathing slowed, and she started to come back to reality, she looked up at him and asked

"Sir, are you still angry with me?"

He said "No, my little slut." He took her in his arms and she held on to him as tightly as she could. She couldn't bear to see his face like that again. Tears came down her cheeks again and she said "I'm so sorry that I disappointed you. I promise that I won't do it again. Please forgive me." She said softly.

As he stroked her back and arms with his fingers, he said "I forgive you, my little slut."

She sighed.

But, he knew her better than she knew herself and he knew that she would masturbate again without permission. He knew that she couldn't help herself.

Normally, he trained a sub the first few times they arrived at the federation. But this one was special. This one was more sensitive and more submissive than the others. How far she would go was yet to be uncovered. But he wanted to be the one to train her. Noone else.