Taylar's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela laughed a little and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "You were incredible Taylar...now how would you like to feel my dildo inside of you?"

I nodded happily and got up removed the dildo. She strapped in out to her sexy thighs and told me to lie the bed and remove my panties. They too, were soaked in my pre-cum juices. My pussy wasn't nearly as large and I this was going to be tighter. She leaned over me and I was braced for her dildo. However, she stuck her tongue inside instead. "Honey, you are so tight," she said. "Let me loosen you up a bit." She continued with her tongue action, deeper and deeper inside. I was moaning incessantly at this point. The pleasure that I had felt thus far wasn't comparable to this. It was almost too much pleasure for me to take.

She was soon satisfied and announced that I was open enough. She took the dildo and slowly slid in itself my pussy. I let out a small scream at the sudden feeling of the rod inside of me. It was slightly painful but mostly an awesome feeling. She pumped in methodically and slow at first. She was letting me adjust first. Surely and slowly, she increased the speed of her pumping until she was going at a pace I was with her. I moaned, groaned and yelled at the power of her fucking. I knew I was going to cum, but I need to prolong it. I didn't want this to end so soon.

After a few minutes of constant pounding, I announced that I could take anymore. I let my juices drip out and I even started squirting out. Angela bent and tried to get as much of my juices as possible. I was gushing out much more than she had. Eventually, the torrent ended and I relaxed. Now I felt like I had run the marathon. I was shaking all over at my sexual release. Angela snuggled with me and we held each other for what seemed like forever. I felt so close her now that I never wanted to let go.

"Angela?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I love you."

She looked at me and gave me a quick kiss and replied, "I love you too sweetie." We got up and decided to take a shower together to clean off our juices. It was my third shower of the day, but I didn't mind. We washed each other, felt up each other's bodies, kissed under the hot steaming water and caressed each others feet. She wiped off my fading toenail polish, promising me that she would repaint it any color I wanted tomorrow and work on my hair for at her salon tomorrow, free of charge. I was excited for her to do something with my looks finally. After drying off and brushing my teeth, we went back to my room. She tucked me in like a little child she gave me another kiss on the lips and said goodbye.

Before she left I stopped her. "Tomorrow is our last day together," I said sadly.

She gave me her warm smile. "Then we have to make the best out of tomorrow then." She turned my light off and walked back to her room. For a second day in a row, she left me excited for the next day. I rubbed my clean soles together under the covers. I was going to make the best of our last day together. I almost exactly feel asleep, thinking about Angela and how much I loved her.....

12