Taylor Ch. 02

Story Info
A teenage girl finds herself with her best friend's Father.
4.4k words
4.47
32.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a strange house, in a strange bed with a strange man lying half under me. Well, not really strange. The house was were my best friend grew up, the bed belonged to her parents and the man, well, the man was my best friend's father. I still need to process what happened between us the night before. It wasn't my intention to do anything with him last night. I mean, yea, I have fantasied about doing things with him. A good looking mature strong male figure not too recently widowed. I would catch him looking me over from time-to-time so I would give him some glimpses of me. Subtle but deliberate glimpses. He was always the perfect faux-Father. Never touching and never commenting, but I saw he was always looking. I always felt so comfortable around him. More so then with my own family. Not that they are a bunch anyone would feel comfortable around. I even called him and his late wife Dad and Mom.

Last night however things changed between us. He looked all melancholy after his daughter left for her flight. I never intended or expected any of my fantasies of him to actually happen. But last night, well, last night that all changed. He never actually asked but I just knew. We sat. We talked and before I knew it I will living a fantasy. Before I knew it I was kneeling in front of him as he sat on the couch and I was giving him a blowjob. It was like he needed that from me and I so desperately wanted to do it for him.

I have given head to a few boyfriends before. This was nothing like that. With the boys it was more like a fun chore we did together. Dinner and a movie with some kissing and touching and finally I'd go down and suck on their cock. Next Saturday, lather rise repeat, and few weeks later it would be over. With Dad however it was something different. The smells were different. The taste was pleasant and the texture appealing. When I was sucking his cock it was like I didn't want to stop...ever. It felt so comfortable in my mouth. The size and fit was perfect. I wanted nothing more then to continue sucking on it forever. It took quite a while as he indulged my forever desire and when it came time I couldn't nor wanted to disengage myself as he started to cum in my mouth and down my throat. I sucked and swallowed wanting and needing his cum inside my body. The taste was salty and pleasant. I just wanted him to keep cumming inside me. I NEEDED him to keep cumming inside me. For the first time in my life I felt full. I felt complete.

I would have been very happy with only that. Then he offered to do for me. It was wonderful. First with his finger. The sensations were wonderful and more intense then when I do it myself. After that with his mouth which I cannot describe in words alone.

I woke up and just wanted to lie there and drift off again snuggled up against him. I stayed like that for a while. After a bit I got up because I needed to. When I returned to the bed he was still lying there. As I climbed back under the covers I saw his erect cock against his body. My first impulse was to wrap my lips around it again but I though better of it. Instead I climbed back under the covers next to him and started running my finger along the shaft. It twitched under my touch and Dad started to stir.

"Good morning," he said to me. I stopped and I replied with the same. "Do continue if you wish, I have no objections at the moment." So I continued to play with this real adult cock. After a few minutes of light touching I finally grasped it in my hand and gave the hard cock a squeeze. "...And with that I need to get up. Be right back."

He returned a few minutes later and laid back down in the bed. I continued to play with his much softer cock. I looked up at him and then for the first time he kissed me. Not a simple peck but a passionate kiss. One that I longed for. And then it dawned on me that I've blown this man before ever really kissing him. When we heard the coffee maker was finished we finally got up.

We sat at the table together with our first cups of coffee and then he spoke. "You good?"

"I'm Sorry?" I replied.

He reworded his question, "Are you good after last night?"

"Yea, I'm very good, thank you," I answered.

"Do you need to talk?" he asked.

"Yea, but not right now. I'm just enjoying this at the moment."

"Fair enough. When you feel ready to talk let me know."

The rest of the day was taken up with doing mostly boring life stuff, lawn, grocery shopping and other errands.

After we got back he asked, "So, you want to go see a movie or something?"

"I think we are getting this backwards." I replied. He had a puzzled look on his face. "The normal order in my limited experience has been Movie, then Kiss then Blowjob." We both broke out in hysterical laughter. After we settled down from that one I said still in tears from the laughter, "Ok, I think I am now ready to talk."

"Good, let's." he said and we both sat down on the couch.

"I want to know first, where you are at an what you are feeling," I told him.

"Where I'm at, well I'm a middle-aged widower that has gotten through the grieving process. I'm open, available and moving forward with the rest of my life. As for my feelings, I am past the sorrow from earlier this year. I feel good."

"And what about me and what we've done?" I asked.

"I'm good in that manner. I'm a little reserve with how I feel, but that isn't a reflection on you. As for what we have done, I'm good with it. It was exciting, and unexpected. The experience was fulfilling and I look forward to continuing this if, of course, you would like to as well. How about you?"

"Oh my, well, I don't really know were I'm at. As as for what we did, well I'm not sure there either." I answered.

"How about you just start with facts and work from there," he offered.

"OK, well lets see. I just graduated high-school. I have no job. I'm not signed up to go to college. I'm living with my best friend's father and gave him a blowjob for the first time. I think that sums up where I'm at." I answered.

"And how do you feel? Start with right now and work outward from there." He said.

"Well," and I paused, "I feel good, I mean really good. A good like I have never felt before in my life. Last night was like everything I fantasied and yet nothing like I ever dreamed of all at the same time. Yes, I would like more of what we had as well." I answered.

"So what are your expectations for yourself, for me, and for us? Feel free to think about that if need." He asked. Ah the deep questions. He was always good with the deep questions.

"Well, for me I'm thinking a job and well I havn't thought much past that. Well as for you I'm not sure either I mean I don't know where we are going or how far or for how long. I mean I could be back out on my ass in a week. I don't want to be but you know. I want to stay and I really want to stay with you." Tears were starting to well up in my eyes.

"Ok." he answered. "Tell you what, you don't need to answer all this now. Think about it so that you understand it and get back to me."

"So what are your expectations?" I asked him.

"Well, for starters I have no current short-term expectations of you at the moment. You have been through a lot recently and its nice to have a break for a while. Moving forward you will need to make a plan for yourself. College should be the preferred route. I have my own expectations for myself and I'm on track there. As for "us" I am hopeful to see where this takes us. Besides you give one heck of a blowjob. I'll have to renew my Viagra prescription."

We both laughed and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I do have other expectation of you, or anyone for that matter, if you feel like pursuing our intimate affairs for any extended period of time." He paused for a moment then said, "As I have mentioned before I have some peculiar tastes. Just to be clear."

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Well, you see, I fancy myself as an Ass man. In every way." I looked at him puzzled. Does he mean what I think he means? "I'm gonna have to spell this out for you aren't I?" I nodded. "Very well. Um, well. And here the English language fails as there is no proper wording that isn't crude or some form of euphemism so excuse my language. For clarity I will forgo any pretext of decency." He paused for a moment. "Any continued intimate relationships will involve taking it up the ass."

"On my god it sounds so crude and hot when you put it that way." and we laughed.

Then Dad asked, "Are we clear?"

"Yea, I understand." I paused for a moment then said, "And your wife, Mom, did she?"

"Yes." and after a slight pause Dad said, "Frequently"

I didn't know what to take with this information. My fantasies never included any notion of a cock in my butt. I mean I've talked about it with my friends including his daughter, but it was more an abstract concept then an actual act that anyone really did. It was something you would accuse someone you were mad with. It was never something I expected as a regular act by someone that I admired like Mom. Finally I spoke, "But, doesn't it hurt?"

"It can. If that is what you are into." Dad answered. Me again with the puzzled look. "Initially yea there can be a bit of discomfort. You have to get past this notion of pain being a yes/no, on/off thing. If you expect something to hurt it will be self fulfilling."

"And what do you mean by 'what you are into'?" I asked.

"Well, not all sex is roses and candles. Sometimes sex is hard, rough, and raw. This includes anal sex. Think of sex like chocolate. Most of what you see is light and sweet like a regular chocolate bar. But there is more to chocolate then the candy you find at the grocery checkout. Chocolate has a darker side as well. Chocolate with caramel and salt, or Dark chocolate with chili power. Both are bitter and have a bit of a sting to them which is attractive. Something that requires a mature palette. Sex too requires a mature palette." he explained.

And with that I was hooked on the idea. I love chocolate and I love the flavors he mentioned and for the same reasons. "I get it now." I answered. "Ok, I'm in. Just, well um..."

"Don't worry. I know what I am doing." he consoled to me.

"Is there anything else about your relationships I should know?" I asked.

"If you think you are ready for it. Yea, there is more." I nodded in agreement. "My marriage looked very conventional from the outside, but its wasn't. We had an agreement. Our relationship was based on a D/s structure. I am the Dom to my wife's sub. I was her Master and she was my primary and preferred sex slave. That is why she always wore a leather collar."

"And how does that work?" I asked.

"Oh its simple, I could take her anywhere, anytime, with anyone and anyway of my choosing. Within reason of course. That was the fundamental agreement we had."

"And what do you mean by anyone?" I asked.

"Well, that is rather simple. Our relationship wasn't really an Open relationship so much as we occasionally shared others from time-to-time and dabbled in the lifestyle. The key here is whatever and whoever we did we included the other. It wasn't constant or regular but it did happen from time-to-time. We also occasionally attended lifestyle events."

"Are you Ok here?" Dad asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"Yea, I'm good. I would claim TMI but I guess I'm a bit past that at the moment," we both laughed at that, "And what do you mean by 'lifestyle events'? "

"Social event, parties and occasionally attending Dom-Con. I have a few fiends in the lifestyle where I get invites on occasion. Unfortunately, much of it is limited to you at the moment. We'll see how this works for you and go from there." he answered.

"I don't expect you to be a replacement for what I lost." Daddy said to me, "You need to find out what makes YOU tick. I'm just here to help if you want me to. How about we let this go for the moment and catch that movie. We'll complete our backwards sequence. I'm good with doing things backwards anyway." which we both laughed at.

We got ourselves ready. I changed into a skirt and blouse and we went to the movies. The flick was Ok and he held my hand while we watch. The whole time I was thinking 'did I want to do this?' His cards were on the table and mine were scattered to the wind. Afterwards he took me out for some ice cream. While in the car I was staring out the window and decided that I will give this a try. I will give him a try and see where it takes me.

We were sitting outside eating our Ice Cream when I tell him, "Ok, I've thought about it."

"Though about what?" Dad asked.

"You, me, us." I paused for a moment and stared into my ice cream then said, "Teach me, take me, own me. I want to find out. I want to learn this. I want to learn this with you. I trust you and I, and I love you. I love you Daddy. I Always have."

"Now look at me and say it again." he said.

I looked up at him. Looked straight in the eyes and I spoke with conviction, "Teach me, take me, own me. I want to learn this with you. I trust you and I love you. I love you Daddy. I have always loved you Daddy."

"Very well. We have some shopping to due then." He paused then said, "This is how it works. The next 3 weeks will be a trial period. I recommend giving it the entire time. At the end of that we will discuss this again and if this is what you want, AND I am satisfied with you AND I deem your interest sincere we can continue. Is that acceptable?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Yes, what?" he replied in a firm voice.

"Yes, Daddy." I said in a firm confident voice..

"Well," and he just blinked. "That works too." he paused for a moment. "Normally the acceptable response to a direct command is confident and direct yes or no, with Master or Sir. But Daddy works as well as long as the tone has conviction. You understand?"

"Yes, I understand, Daddy."

"Good. Lets see how sincere you really are. So for your very first command I want you, to remove, your underwear and give it to me." I went to get up to go to the restroom but he stopped me. "Sit!"

"I'm sorry. I was just going to go do as you ordered. Daddy."

"Sit!" and then he said, "Right here, and right now."

"Yes Daddy." Without trying to attract too much attention I slipped my underwear off, balled it up and handed it to him.

He took it, sniffed it and then put it into his pocket. We finished our ice cream and left.

We drove for a little bit and arrived at a leather works store. "Every good sub wears a collar to show their commitment. Usually its leather, but ribbon and lace work for the less casual. Let's find you something of your own to start off with."

I shopped around while Daddy talked with the leather worker behind the counter. They seemed to know one another. I finally settled on a simple soft black leather wide collar with a standard buckle. While we were getting it fitted Daddy introduced me to Phil the leather worker. I was introduce to Phil as Daddy's "lifestyle-Daughter". Additionally Daddy bought a leather-on-wood keepsake box and the leather worker etched my name on it. Before we left Daddy put the collar, and my panties from his pocket into the box and handed it to me. "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes, Daddy. I am ready." I said as I smiled at him.

As we left the store and walked to the car he said, "That box is for you memories and milestones. Right now it contains something from your first command and your first collar. Keep it well so you will always have this moment. So you can feel what you are feeling now." I was flush with excitement. Was this really happening? Its frightening, its scary, its exciting and at the same time it feels so right. "Whenever you wear your collar you are mine. You are my sub, my servant, my slave. You belong to me. You will conduct yourself in a manner that is expected. Whenever you are wearing a collar you are giving me your explicate consent in ALL things. That is how I know."

"So, If I put the collar on now I am yours?"

"While you choose to wear it, Yes."

We got into the car, pulled out of the parking lot, and drove home. I took the collar out of the box and put it on.

"Very well then. How about you tell me how well your French is on the way home." Daddy asked.

"Sorry, I don't speak French. Daddy."

"Boy you are really new to all this. Let me explain then. French, Italian and Greek are loose euphemisms for Oral, Vaginal and Anal sex."

"Ah, I get it. So you want me to give you head. Ok, Daddy." I loosened his pants while he drove and freed his cock. For a few minutes I massaged the length of it with my hand. I rubbed it up and down getting it hard. Then I shifted in my seat, lowered my head and took his cock into my mouth. It felt great. I sucked on it as I worked my head up and down on his cock. The feel, the smell, the taste. It was like i was meant to be sucking on his cock. It was all I wanted in the moment and I felt privileged to do so. The drive went slow and uneventful until we got home. I was busy sucking on his cock the entire time. He parked the car in the garage and then set his seat back while I continued to work on his cock for a few more minutes as he got closer.

He tapped me on the head and said, "Do you want this now?" I looked up at him while still working his cock with my hand and nodded. I went to return my mouth to his cock when his whole body went stiff and his cock spurted onto my face. I continued to lower my head and once again took his cock into my mouth sucking the rest of his load into my mouth and swallowing it. Once he finished and started to go soft I withdrew my mouth from his cock and sat up. I rubbed in what remained of his cum on my face and then we kissed for a few moment. "By the way, your French is excellent, thank you." he said to me and I smiled.

"You're welcome, Daddy. It was my pleasure. I'll suck your beautiful cock anytime, anywhere you want, Daddy." I said to him.

"If you continue to wear that collar then I most definitely will take you up on it." We collected our things, got out of the car, and went into the house.

We settled in for the rest of the evening and got changed. Daddy was wearing a sweatsuit and I put on an over-sized t-shirt and kept my collar on just in case. We made a light snack and sat on the couch to eat and cuddle a bit. He played with my pussy lightly as we kissed while some show was playing on the TV. I was all wet and had a few mild orgasms brought on by his fingering. The show ended and he turned off the TV. "Would you like something more before we go to sleep?"

"Um, yes, well, Um but understand what we've done so far is all I've ever done with anyone. I mean, well..." I paused then said, "Yes, I want to. I just havn't done more with anyone else and I want to do more. I and want you to have it from me. For my first time. I love you."

"I gathered as much and I understand." is all he said and led me to his bedroom.

He sat me on the edge of the bed. His finger hooked under the collar, pulled slightly and then looked me straight in the eyes. I nodded to him. He then took the collar off and placed in into my hand. I gave him a puzzled look not sure what he was up too. Then he said, "No bindings. Not for this. Not for your first time. This is a milestone into adulthood. No more being a child. 'Play' takes on a whole new meaning. I want your true adult consent."

"Yes, yes I do. I want this and I want this with you." I consented to him.

He laid me back on the bed and then dropped to his knees. His face went to my pussy and I was awash in ecstasy. It took no more then about 30 seconds and I was consumed in orgasm. When he finished he had me slide fully onto the bed. He took a bottle from the bedside table drawer. He squirted some into his palm and started massaging his hard cock with it. Then he climbed on top of me. I lifted my legs to give him better access. He was rubbing the head of his cock up and down my labia. Once in position he looked me in the eyes and I just nodded back at him. He started to kiss me deeply and then pressed into my vagina.

12