Taylor Momsen's Ultimate Concert

Story Info
Rockstar Taylor Momsen sheds her child actress reputation.
2.2k words
4.45
12.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor Momsen curved her red-stained lips into a smile as she built toward the climax of her set. The rockstar singer had the crowd all worked up... just the way she liked it. She ran her thin fingers through her already mussed up trashy blonde locks and belted out the final few lines of the song. Reaching down, she grabbed the hem of her black tank top, twisted the fabric around and lifted it up to expose the very bottom curves of her creamy white breasts before dropping the shirt back down as the song ended.

"Did you enjoy that?" The crowd cheered in approval. It was a trick she'd used many times throughout the years, even before she was 18. Usually, she went further. The top pulled all the way up and flashing her breasts to the crowd. Although, she kept her nipples covered with black tape. The crowd never seemed to mind that much, but she knew they always wondered when she'd take things further. Little did they know they were about to find out.

It'd been a long road for Taylor to go from child actress to where she was now. She had grown sick and tired of everyone remembering her as Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas and throughout her career she'd built up a reputation for her rockstar persona, flashing the crowd and provocative music videos. With tonight's performance, she'd make sure no one ever thought of her as Cindy Lou but instead as the piece of trash slut she always wanted to be.

"Want some more?" She shouted into the mic, crossing her arms and grabbing the hem of her shirt. The crowd cheered once more, and she lifted her shirt and tossed it into the crowd.

For a split second, silence. Then the crowd erupted into a massive roar. Taylor stood before them topless, and this time, there was no black tape. Her hard, pink nipples stood exposed to the crowd. "What do you all think?" Taylor ran her hands up her ribs and squeezed her breasts, letting a moan out into the mic. "I want all of you guys and girls out there to show me you like this. Guys, take those hard cocks out and stroke them for me. Girls, get your hands into those sweet cunts and show me what you think of me."

Taylor continued to squeeze and rub her breasts. Immediately the guys in the crowd began pulling out their cocks and stroking them. A few girls dove their hands into their pants while others tore off their own tops and exposed their tits. "I love getting naked for all you. It makes me so hot knowing you all are enjoying my body."

"That's it," Taylor said reaching down to her tight black pants. "Jerk off to me. Stroke those hard fucking cocks to my trashy tits. It turns me on being naked for all of you and seeing you getting off over my tits... and rest of my body." Taylor unbuttoned her pants and began to slide them down. The crowd went nuts. Taylor moaned into the mic. Her pants hit the stage floor and she stood clad only in a pair of black panties and her black ankle boots. Taylor moved to the front of the stage and bite her lip and ran her hand down her panty-covered mound as she watched the audience. She stared at the multitude of hard cocks being stroked to her body and marveled as the women pistoning fingers in and out of their snatch.

"Oh fuck, Taylor!" She saw one guy in the front row cum and shoot as he stared at her tits.

Walking back and forth, Taylor watched all the hard cocks, her panties growing wetter. "You," she pointed at one guy. "You," another guy, "and you! Get up here." The three guys' eyes went wide before the rushed the stage and climbed up. All three were incredibly handsome. One had blond hair, another black, and the final had brown. Taylor specifically chose them for their looks and the huge cocks hanging out of their pants. She sauntered over to them and one opened his mouth to try and tell her his name.

"Uh uh uh, boys," she chastised, putting a finger to his lips. "I don't want to know your names. True sluts don't know the names of the boys that fuck them. Now get those clothes off."

While the guys stripped, Taylor returned her gaze to the crowd. Things had gotten even wilder. Everyone was openly masturbating to her. One guy had a girl on her knees and was pumping his cock in and out of her mouth but his eyes were concentrated on Taylor. She locked eyes with him and pulled down the front of her panties, giving him a quick peek as her snatch. He pulled the head of the girl to him and was clearly cumming down her throat.

Taylor turned back to the guys on stage, now completely naked. She called them forward and they approached her. "What do you ladies think of these guys?" The girls in the crowd screamed in appreciation. The guys were all very fit and very good-looking. But more than that, their cocks were big and thick, each measuring at least 10 inches. "How about these cocks?" Taylor walked over to each guy and wrapped her hand around each of them and gave them a few strokes. They were already slick with precum and her fingers didn't fully touch on any of the three. Once again the girls screamed in excitement.

"This is exactly how I like my cocks," Taylor said. "I love all cocks and I love fucking and sucking them all day long but these are the best kind. Big and thick and ready to stretch my throat, cunt, and ass!"

With that, Taylor dropped the mic and grabbed two of the cocks, one in each hand and began pumping. She turned her head as the third guy came up behind her. He slipped her cock in between her legs, pumping himself back and forth against her mound as she locked lips with him. She kissed him like a sloppy porn star. Open-mouth and wet, tongues visibly dancing. She continued to pump and stroke the other two's cocks before breaking her kiss with one and moving to another. She moaned into their mouths, loving the feeling of the third cock sliding across her wet cunt.

Finally, she dropped to her knees. Foreplay was over. Time to get down the business.

Kneeling before them, she grabbed the mic. "Alright guys. Fuck my rockstar face. Show me what I'm really worth. Treat me like the trashy blonde cumslut I am! Fuck my music career! This is what I was really made more. Sucking and fucking cock!"

Taylor opened wide and plunged her mouth down onto the first cock. She got halfway down before gagging. "Ulllk!" She pulled back and slammed down again. Another loud gag. Taylor made sure to hold the mic near her face so it audibly captured every moment, every gag, every slurp as she pummeled her own face onto a stranger's cock. She popped her mouth off one and turned to another, sucking hard on his cockhead before sinking down. "Mmph mmph mmph!" Faster and faster she went before popping off again and turning to the third. With this one, Taylor stuck her tongue all the way out and went as far down as she could. The tip stabbed her throat entrance as she used her outstretched tongue to lick his balls.

"Mmmmm!" She said pulling back. "Slap my fucking face with your hard cocks. Beat my dumb cocksucking face with those powerful tools." Taylor turned her head back and forth as the guys beat their cocks against every inch of her face, covering it in her own saliva. "Fuck! I love gagging on cock! But I want more! I need fucking all of it! Grab my dirty hair and force it! Shove it down my fucking throat! I want to look like a cheap fucking slut by the time we're done! Make my mascara run!"

With that, the black-haired guy tightly grabbed fistfuls of her hair. Taylor's cry of pain was cut off as he shoved his cock in her mouth. Using her hair, he pumped his hips and slammed her face onto his cock in rapid succession. "Take it! Take it, Taylor you hot slut! I've dreamed of this moment! Of fucking your cunthole face!"

Glug glug glug glug was Taylor's only response as her head flew back and forth.

"Uugggghhh!" She cried as he threw her off. Taylor coughed twice between the next guy grabbed her head and pulled it toward him. Taylor opened wide not giving a shit about her aching throat but only giving them pleasure and taking cock. This guy's strokes were slower but harder. He wouldn't thrust at all but use her head and stab onto his cock. It'd hit the back of her throat, he'd hold it there for a few seconds, then pull her back before doing it again. Each hit of his cock on her throat entrance made it expand a little more, until finally he sank her face down and her thin neck bulged.

Once again she was tossed over to the last guy. Panting holding her throat she looked up at him. "Shove it... all the way down. Fucking stretch my throat. Pummel it. Ruin me so bad I can't sing for a fucking month!"

He didn't need further convincing. He grabbed her face, one hand on top her head and the other under her chin, and slammed all the way into her throat. He held her face against his stomach, savoring the feeling of Taylor's throat around his cock. Then he began short thrusts in and out, never completely dislodging from her throat. Gagging and convulsing a bit, Taylor still made sure the mic was held close and everyone could hear her throat take the beating.

He let her go and Taylor fell backward, gasping for air. She smiled and got back on her knees and looking toward the crowd. It was complete madness. Guys were cumming and stroking their hard cocks. Girls were being used as fucksleeves. Just there as holes while both she and the guy stared at the stage. The entire area reeked of sex.

"Enjoying the show?" Taylor rasped. Everyone cheered in approval. "Well, let's get to the final act! Lay down," she ordered one guy. He laid down near the stage front. Taylor tore off her panties, exposing her clean-shaved and dripping wet cunt, slick moisture visible to everyone in the front row, crawled over to the guy, straddled his hips, and sank down with a long and loud moan. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuucccckkk!"

Taylor began riding up and down, large cock stretching her tight cunt wide. Her tits bounced around, head thrown back, mascara and tear-streaked face twisted in pleasure. After several bounces, she leaned over and beckoned the next guy over. Stopping for a moment, she allowed him to line up his cock with her exposed asshole and he slowly sank inside her. "Yes! Fuck me! Fuck my trashy cunt and ass! Oh god yes I'm such a fucking slut! I'm nothing but a trashy whore!"

The last guy decided that while he enjoyed hearing her degrade herself, he'd rather get back into that throat of hers. Soon there were only the loud sounds of flesh slapping and Taylor gagging as she got pounded and filled in all three of her holes. She was bounced around like a ragdoll as they all fucked her senseless.

The guy in her ass stiffened first and Taylor moaned in pleasure and came herself as he emptied his cum into her ass. Her moans vibrated the cock buried in her throat, pushing that guy to the edge. With a scream of pleasure, he yanked on her hair hard and tore her face off his cock just as he came. Jet after jet of hot cum coated Taylor's face, landing a streak across her face from forehead to chin, one into her dirty blonde locks, several across her eyebrow and eye, and two right into her mouth.

Once that guy was finished cumming, the last guy fucking her cunt flipped her over onto her back and began slamming into her like a madman. Taylor came and came, her head tossed back and banging again and again onto the stage floor as she rode out her orgasms. Finally, he arched back, clenched his ass and came deep inside Taylor Momsen's cunt.

**********

Taylor rested for a few minutes before getting up and stumbling to the microphone. She picked it up and with cum dripping down her legs and covering her face, she addressed the equally spent crowd. "I hope you all enjoyed the show," she croaked out. "If you took video, make sure to upload it across the web. And let's give a big hand to these three hot guys and their amazing cocks for showing me what I'm really worth."

Taylor left the cheers and hollers of the crowd behind as she made her made back to her dressing room. There waiting for her were five girls from the crowd picked out by her handlers. Half already had their tops off. One was fingering herself already while looking at a poster of Taylor on the wall.

Taylor smiled at them and closed the door behind her.

"You girls ready for the after show?"

END