Taylor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting near the end of the line when I heard the door open. My heart skipped a beat, thinking someone in authority had come in. Instead, in walked maybe the three hottest girls in school: Kelly, a brunette who ran track, was the cheer captain and had the the most amazing ass; Nicole, a super athletic hottie; and finally the best in show, Ally, a blonde bombshell with a body that could start wars.

"We're not late, are we?" said Ally with a smile.

"I'd say you're right on time," I said, gesturing to Taylor who was licking some Indian girl's pussy."

"Wow," said Ally, taking in the spectacle, "I hope you guys haven't been too hard on her."

"Don't worry, they saved enough for you three," I said. They smiled. "Did you bring her?" I asked, with a tinge of concern.

"Sandy's bringing her in now," said Kelly, "but I can't wait, let's get in on this, girls."

They walked into the fray, disrobing with every step. There's not a man in the world who wouldn't have paid to watch these girls strip, but I heard the door open again and I had to turn away. Sandy had just walked in, guiding a cute girl wearing a blindfolded.

"Hey Sandy."

"Hey Bradley," she responded.

"So does she know what's going on?" I asked, gesturing to the blindfolded girl.

"Absolutely. She knows it's time for her senior initiation, a rite of passage we all went through," said Sandy with a wink. I liked Sandy, she was clever.

"Perfect. I'll take her, you go join the fun," I said, placing my hand on the blind girl's back.

Sandy smiled and went over to the other girls.

They had decided to lay Taylor face-up on the bench and were taking turns sitting on her face. I watched Kelly grind her incredible ass back and forth, getting herself off on Taylor's lips and tongue. Nicole was naked and sitting between Taylor's legs, fingering her hard and fast. In no time, Taylor was cumming again. Nicole wiped her wet fingers off on Taylor's tits as Kelly moaned and came on her face.

Ally strode up, naked but for a pair of heels. My eyes traced all the way her smooth, perfect legs, right up to the huge, rubber strap-on she had attached to her pelvis.

"Alright girls," she said, shining her trademark smile, "it's my turn."

I really didn't want to miss this but my blindfolded guest was shifting around uncomfortably. I patted her arm.

"Do you know why you're here?" I asked. She answered with a little uncertainty.

"I'm here to...have sex with one of the senior boys," she said, a bit nervously.

"That's right. But you don't have to be nervous. The other girls here will help you, so you don't have to worry. Just relax, it's all supposed to be fun," I said, feeling her hips.

"It's just...please don't tell the girls, but...I've never had sex before," she said quietly.

Jackpot.

"Don't worry about that, that's a good thing. I'll tell you what, I'll go slow and make sure it doesn't hurt at all," I lied.

"Okay," she said, with an adorable little smile.

I patted her on the head.

Meanwhile, Ally was slapping her gigantic rubber strap-on against Taylor's face, while Nicole had Taylor in a scissor position and was rubbing their pussies together. Ally toyed with Taylor, dipping the tip of the huge plastic dick into her mouth, tracing her lips with it, then settled into a shallow throat-fucking rhythm that caused Taylor to make a gurgling sound.

"Gosh, from the way you took Jackson's dick in that video, I'd have thought this would be easy!" teased Ally.

Nicole stiffened up and came, smashing her pussy against Taylor's big lips. She climbed off her, giving her meaty cunt a quick rub of appreciation.

"Bradley, are you two ready?" called Ally, still fucking Taylor's mouth with the toy.

"Sure are," I said, bringing the blindfolded girl forward.

"We've got a special pussy for you to lick," said Ally to Taylor, gesturing to us.

Taylor opened her eyes and saw the blindfolded girl for the first time. I've never seen anyone look so scared. The girl was her sister, Anne.

Taylor tried to scream but Ally held her head, stuffing the strap-on cock in her mouth. She tried to struggle free but more girls grabbed her arms and legs. Ky leaned in close to her and whispered in her ear.

"You're going to eat her pussy one way or the other, but if you keep quiet, at least she won't know it's you," said Ky with a smile, patting Taylor's cheek.

Taylor was crying again, in rage and frustration. More than anything else she'd done this week, she did not want to comply with eating out her own sister. But she finally knew better than to think she had a choice.

I pushed Anne to the middle of the group, only a few feet away from her naked and abused sister. I pulled Anne's tight purple top off and out popped her cute little tits. She shivered with anticipation as I took off her black spandex bottoms. She had an adorable, meaty little pussy just like her sister.

"Okay, Anne, one of the girls is going to lick you for awhile so it will be easier once I fuck you. Is that okay?" I asked, not really caring if it was or wasn't.

Anne wasn't aware of this part of the deal, but nodded her head 'yes' after a moment.

I lined Anne up behind Ally, who gave Taylor's mouth one last thrust before stepping out of the way. Taylor adjusted her jaw, sore from being forced open by the strap-on. She said nothing to try to stop what was coming.

I moved Anne into position, throwing her leg over to straddle her sister's pretty face. She leaned forward, putting her hands on the bench on either side of Taylor's hips.

"Okay, Anne, now lower yourself down to her," I instructed.

I watched Anne's fantastic little ass drop down over Taylor's unwilling face. At the last second, Taylor puckered her lips slightly to kiss her sister's folds.

"Oooooh," cooed Anne with delighted surprise.

Taylor planted a few more soft kisses on Anne's lips. She could smell the sweet aroma of her pussy. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked. Anne responded with a squeal of pleasure.

"Do you like that, Anne?" I asked.

"It feels great!" she said, slowly swaying her hips back and forth in rhythm with her sister's licks.

"Good. The girl eating you is a massive slut so she's had plenty of experience doing it," I said with a smile.

Taylor shot me an insolent look that I would have punished her for, but I figured what she was doing was punishment enough for now.

Anne was really getting into it, pressing her big lips deeper into Taylor's face. Taylor started to pick up the intensity. Anne laid down across her body, face resting on her sister's thigh. Ash stepped in and sat between Taylor's legs, stroking Anne's hair.

"Do you want to play with her pussy while she plays with yours?" asked Ash.

"I-I dunno," said Anne.

The other girls started to goad Anne into it. There were calls for her to "be a big girl now" and "69 the bitch!". Ash took Anne's hand.

"I'll help you," she said.

Ash guided her hand across Taylor's stomach and down to her thick pussy. Taylor squirmed a little but couldn't prevent them from reaching her vagina. Ash pressed Anne's hand to it, moving it in a circular pattern.

"Just do what feels right," she said, "think about what feels good for you."

Ash removed her own hand and let Anne take over. Anne rubbed Taylor's lips with her fingers for a while, her palm resting against her clit. Then she took one finger and slowly slid it between Taylor's lips, up and down, up and down, the entire length of her pussy. Taylor was getting wet. Anne felt it and now when her finger would reach the bottom of Taylor's slit, she'd slowly dip her finger in and slowly pull it back out, sliding all the way back to her clit, then repeating.

A lot of girls were masturbating watching the two hot sisters working each other's wet pussies. Off to the side, Jen was even fingering Michelle. All the while, Ash stayed between Taylor's feet.

"Why don't you lick her?" she asked Anne.

"Should I?"

There was a resounding, breathy yes from the room. Anne stopped tracing Taylor's pussy with her finger, leaned her head in, and started doing the same thing with her tongue. Slowly she licked from Taylor from her clit all the way down, gently probing her opening before moving back up.

Michelle was cumming again, though this time she didn't squirt ("maybe she had nothing left?" I thought). The gorgeous Ally was stroking the head of her strap-on like it was her own dick.

We watched the sister's 69 for a couple minutes. Anne actually made Taylor cum first, getting squirted in the process. The girls laughed at the sight and Anne, desperate to fit in, laughed a little too. Finally, Anne started to cum, her legs shaking uncontrollably as Taylor buried herself in her sister's thick folds.

"Wow! That was great!" said Anne excitedly, keeping her pussy firmly against Taylor's face.

"Glad you liked it," I said, "Taylor did a great job."

Hearing her sister's name caused Anne to jolt. She pulled off her blindfold and scooted her butt up, revealing her sister's face, shiny with pussy juice.

"OHMIGODTAYLOR!" cried Anne. She tried to get off her but her legs were spent.

"I'm sorry, Anne," said Taylor weakly.

Anne was still trying to get her naked body away from her sister but Ash grabbed her shoulders and kept her in place.

"Anne, look at me. Look at me. I'm sorry we tricked you but we needed you to see how much of a selfish slut your sister is," said Ash, "You and I have talked about that before, haven't we? Well, we didn't even know the half of it. And now, she was willing to eat you out, her own sister, rather than risk getting more embarrassed. She had a chance to stop you, but she chose not to. Do you hear what I'm saying?"

Ash's speech was convincing. Anne stopped struggling.

"Jesus, Taylor! Is that true?" asked Anne.

"N-no...I mean, kind of..." said Taylor.

"My god, you really are a huge slut. You fucking came on me while you ate me out! Did you like it!?"

"No..." said Taylor.

"Don't lie to me, bitch," said Anne, sliding her ass back and covering Taylor's face with her crotch, "you like that, don't you?"

Taylor couldn't respond as her sister feverishly rocked her pussy over her mouth and nose. I was so proud of Anne I wanted to hug her. Then fuck her. The girls cheered Anne on while she rode Taylor's face. It took less than a minute for Anne to tense up and cum again, smashing her pussy against Taylor's lips and tongue.

"Fuck!" cried Anne, "at least you're good for something."

The girls "Woooed!" in appreciation of what Anne had done to her filthy sister. I stepped into position by Anne's ass and Taylor's face. I squeezed one of Anne's soft, tight butt cheeks.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" I asked Anne.

"You bet I am," she said confidently.

I smiled and dropped my shorts. I had been so hard for so long I wasn't sure I'd be able to last more than a minute in Anne's tight, virgin pussy. I wanted to savor the moment as much as possible.

"Taylor, get me wet so I can fuck your sister," I said, dipping my hard dick into her mouth. She sucked obediently.

Ash stood up and spoke to Ally. Ally removed the strap-on (a bit reluctantly) and handed it to Ash, who put it on herself. She went back to the other end of the sisters.

"Anne, sweetheart, think you could help me out?" said Ash, "I'm not sure even your sister's loose pussy can take this monster without some extra lubrication."

Anne smiled and dropped her head, licking and spitting on the strap-on cock.

My dick was plenty wet now, so I pulled it from Taylor's maw and guided it Anne's pussy. It looked so much like her sister's, I thought.

"Anne, are you ready?" I asked, placing the head of my dick at her entrance.

"YessOOOOOOHHH!!" cried Anne, as I jammed my full length into her before she could finish.

Anne wailed in pain as I fucked her viciously. My bulls rubbed across the length of Taylor's face with every thrust, then slapped against Anne's clit. Across from me, Ash started working her huge, wet rubber cock into Taylor. Taylor moaned with pleasure and her open mouth felt great as my balls grazed it.

Anne was starting to adjust to my savage fucking, slamming her cute ass back into me. She looked over her shoulder into my eyes.

"That's it, pound me motherfucker," she said, surprising me with her language, "I want my sister to watch you fuck me hard."

Ash steadily fucked Taylor with the thick strap-on, going five or six inches deep. Occasionally, she'd pull out and slap the head around on Taylor's pussy lips. Taylor raised her hips expectantly every time she did that.

I was gonna cum any second now but I wanted to milk as much pleasure from this experience as possible. I changed my angle slightly so that my ass was positioned right above Taylor's mouth. She got the message and started licking and probing my asshole, using long strokes all the way up to my balls.

That was too much for me. I grabbed Anne's ass and pulled her down on my cock as I filled her with cum. Taylor never stopped rimming my ass.

Anne lifted her torso off her sister and I pulled her back to my chest. We were both panting heavily. She turned her head to me and we kissed passionately. I could taste her sister's pussy on her breath.

"Thank you," she said, "For being my first."

"My pleasure," I responded, meaning it 100%.

I stepped back and offered my hand to help Anne down, but instead she slid her body back and pressed her pussy once again to Taylor's lips.

"Eat his cum out of me, slut," said Anne. What a girl.

I could see my cum oozing from Anne's pussy as Taylor lapped it up without complaint. Taylor even used her hands to spread Anne's big pussy lips a little so she could tongue her deeper.

"That's it, good job, sweet sister of mine," said Anne, "Do you want Ash and I to make you cum some more?"

Taylor nodded yes but didn't stop licking Anne's snatch. Anne licked her fingers and placed them on Taylor's clit while Ash kept on fucking her.

Anne and Ash developed a rhythm and it didn't take long for Taylor to cum yet again today. Taylor pulled her had to pull her face away from her sister's pussy to howl with pleasure.

"Ooooohhh GOD! Yesyesyesyesyes," she wailed, gritting her teeth as she shook through her orgasm. She laid back, breathing heavily as the pleasure subsided.

But the girls didn't stop. In fact, they started attacking her pussy even harder. Ash was fucking her deeper and deeper, stretching her like never before.

"G-g-guys...s-s-stop...I c-c-came..." objected Taylor.

The other girls in the room egged Anne and Ash on.

"Keep fucking her! She can cum again!"

"Give her multiples!"

"Dirty slutbag!"

Anne turned her head to the side a bit and was able to lick at Taylor's clit without interrupting Ash's thrusts. Taylor was still protesting, insisting that her body wouldn't let her cum again so soon, crying out in pain. But the girls kept at it, quickening their pace every time she bitched.

Finally, almost out of nowhere, Taylor's face started to contort with pleasure. She came harder than ever before, gushing fluid all over the fake dick and her sister's face (again). Thirty seconds later, she did it again.

Only after her fourth orgasm in five minutes did Ash and Anne let up. When Ash slipped the strap-on out of Taylor's pussy, it was gaping and pulsing with pleasure. Anne crawled off her sister and came over to me, getting pats on the back from the other girls. I pulled her in and kissed her, cupping her ass in my hands.

A lot of girls had cum a few times themselves today, either from Taylor's tongue or from watching her and masturbating. We'd been going at this for almost two hours and some were ready to call it a day. There were hugs all around, everyone thanking Ky, Ash and myself for making the whole thing possible. More congratulations to Anne for the great job she'd done. Taylor was still laying on her back on the bench, recovering from everything she'd been through so far. Girls walked up and patted her on the pussy, thanking their little slut captain. We had plenty of video of the whole thing, but some girls mounted Taylor's face again and took pictures of her lazily licking their pussies. The black girl twerked on Taylor's face and made her tongue her ass so another girl could get video of that. Sandy hadn't cum yet so she sat on Taylor's stomach and tribbed on her while playing with her tits. When she finished, she thanked me, winked and left with the other girls.

The ones who stayed behind were Ash, Ky, Ally, Michelle, Jen, Kelly and myself. We moved Taylor into a sitting position and got her some water. She needed it, we still had a long way to go...

TO BE CONTINUED

12