Taylor Swift - Meeting Ellie

Story Info
Taylor Swift and Dan go to an Ellie Goulding concert.
1.8k words
4.03
23.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story that I have written for this site and before I begin, may I say thank you everyone for the response to my first piece. I am so glad that I have joined this site and decided to write for it, it is such a liberating experience and I can only encourage more people to do it! Anyway, on with the story!

*****

It had been a while since Dan had gone to a concert in London, especially at the O2 Arena. He had booked these tickets for him and a friend from university but they had grown apart before the date of the concert and as a result he was left to go on his own to a concert of his second favourite celebrity crush in life. That was until two weeks ago when his favourite celebrity crush had walked in to his life.

"I know a shortcut," the woman behind the large pair of sunglasses said to him, "follow me!" Desperate to get out of the seething mass of people attempting to get into the concert through the barely spacious entrance to the O2, he accepted the offer and followed the woman with the sunglasses and flowing blonde hair to a desk on the other side of foyer. After a few minutes they were both sitting down in a VIP booth on the upper reaches of the arena, paid for by the woman who he now found himself next to.

"Taylor, you shouldn't have done this really, I don't deserve this," he reasoned.

The woman removed the sunglasses and turned to look at him, those striking blue eyes gazing at him. "Dan, you of all people deserve this, I didn't want us to be stuck down there surrounded by screaming teenagers." She took his hand in hers, "After all, we have some privacy up here." And with a quick wink she returned her gaze to the stage with a smile that seemed to light up the darkness that they found themselves in on the upper floors of the arena. "Just sit back and enjoy the show!"

Despite Dan having to pinch himself that he really was sitting next to Taylor Swift and he really was with her to enjoy a concert by Ellie Goulding, he also returned his eyes to the stage but not before he caught a glimpse of Taylor's lips. He remembered the last time he was so close to her seductive lips and smiled to himself.

Ellie walked on to the stage, her blonde hair (longer than Taylor's) flowing down her back as she strode to the centre of the stage, accompanied by the screaming of the crowd below. Into the first song she went with her trade-mark leather boots, hot pants and top being this evening's attire-it wasn't really a top he thought, more of a bra.

After about an hour the show was drawing to a close and what a performance it had been, Rob thought. This was the highlight of his life so far and he sure felt lucky to be at a concert with Taylor, he could never have imagined such a perfect evening in his wildest dreams. Surely it couldn't get better.

"Rob," she called after him as he arose to leave, "where do you think you're going?" He glanced at her with a look of bewilderment across his face. "Fancy meeting her?" She queried, holding two backstage passes up to him.

The two of them scuttled through the building and past security to the backstage area, in the hope of tracking down the performer. They were both guided to her dressing room and shown in by one of the backstage staff. As the door closed behind them, Dan could only glare at the sight before him but Taylor casually carried on into the room to meet the star.

Ellie Goulding was standing up in front of a mirror on the wall in her leather boots and hot pants but lacking one crucial piece of clothing-her top. Her flowing hair shining in the light of the lamps placed around the mirror and her tight hot pants clinging to her shapely thighs and rear. Taylor soundlessly crept up behind her and then leapt forth, holding one hand over Ellie's eyes and the other over her breasts. "Guess who?" shouted Taylor. Dan almost felt sorry for Ellie as she was obviously not expecting us and jumped around to face Taylor, her breasts bouncing around as they fought to keep up with her body.

"Taylor!" her British accent cried out, "It's been a while since I've seen you around!" She opened her arms to Taylor and hugged her tight, the bare nipples being squashed by Taylor's own bust. Dan at this point was not only feeling like he was being left out, but also feeling an erection coming on. At this point Ellie turned to Dan, "You never told me there would be two of you!" she said, "Anyway, the more the merrier I suppose. Come on you two, shall we all go back to my hotel? We can't have a proper discussion here in this place." And with that, and having put on her tight fitting top, the trio left the arena and headed across the river to Ellie's hotel.

Ellie and Taylor had been talking away and catching up on their respective lives for a couple of hours now and Dan had been sent out to fetch the two of them a drink. Entering the rather large kitchen Dan immediately set his eyes up on the wine-rack and set about finding a cork-screw to open the bottle, red, Taylor's favourite. By now the two of them in the bedroom-cum-living room had gone quiet and he could no longer here any sound coming from the room. Nevertheless he found himself three wine glasses and a corkscrew and went in to ask Ellie whether she wanted a drink too. He walked in on heaven.

His crush (now girlfriend) Taylor Swift was lying, naked on the bed, in front of an also nude Ellie Goulding who was crouching in-between Taylor's long slender legs. A look of horror fell upon Ellie's face, "I thought you told him Taylor."

"Told me what?" he asked.

"Well," Taylor started, "Ellie is a lesbian." This was news to his ears, "Ever since we sang together at the 02 for the Red tour we have become good friends, until on the last night of the London tour when we both...you know..."

"What Taylor is trying to say is that we had sex that night, it wasn't too rough but it had to be quick as she was leaving in the morning," Ellie explained, "I thought she would have told you." At that moment in time Dan couldn't care whether Taylor had told him or not, his manhood was rapidly becoming painful in the jeans he was wearing.

"I think he might need some help with that," Taylor whispered, nodding in the direction of the bulge in his trousers. "You just sit back Dan, watch how us girls do it." Dan moved across the room to the sofa which he sat down on, eagerly awaiting the display which was about to be played out in front of him.

The two girls resumed where they had left off, the naked Ellie bent down to Taylor's cleanly shaven pussy and set about using her tongue on it. She licked inside and outside with the effect on Taylor being obvious, her legs kept clenching and her breasts were swaying slightly as she thrust her head backwards every now and again in lust. What began as soft purring soon turned to screaming and the yelps from Taylor must have been heard throughout the hotel, as she reached her orgasm she thrust her head back and pushed her crotch into Ellie's face who gratefully accepted on used her whole mouth to finish the job off.

After a brief few seconds of panting and purring Taylor looked at Dan and spoke unsteadily, "This is where I might need your help, love." He obeyed the request and soon stripped until he too was nude, he couldn't help but notice how Ellie's eyes followed his cock as it sprung out of his pants. "I know I told you that Ellie was a lesbian, but she also does like a bit of men too, don't you darling?" Ellie nodded her approval. Dan seized upon this opportunity and went up to Taylor and lay down next to her on the bed, Ellie crawled along to him and was poised above him, ready to accept stiff member.

Dan sighed as he felt his head go into Ellie's tight pussy and he was sure he felt her walls convulse as he got all of the way inside her. He reached up to her breasts which he admitted looked much more beautiful in person than when they were bound in a leather top and tugged them like he fondly enjoyed doing to Taylor. They bounced but this time with the flesh wobbling a bit more than Taylor's did and the nipples being harder and bolder. By this time Ellie was raising and lowering herself up and down onto Dan's cock in between sighs of pleasure and joy.

A couple of minutes later and they had both reached the point of no return. Ellie's voice faltered as she yelled out her orgasm, Dan feeling the rush of fluid around his cock just as he released his own cum in mutual orgasm, his flesh sloshing about in her pussy. Heavy breathing followed when Dan pulled his member out of Ellie and lay back on the bed, exhausted from the day's adventures. Ellie collapsed on him and kissed him softly on the lips, their tongues searching each other's mouth, at this point Taylor turned Ellie over towards her and kissed her too, putting her elegant fingers between Ellie's smooth thighs and rubbing her pussy with her other hand. Ellie copied this and used one hand to stroke Taylor's and her other to help Taylor stroke her own. Already horny from the events that had just taken place it took them no time at all to achieve a climax and they were both writhing in ecstasy over each other, stroking each others flesh.

The two of them had finished and it was late, the show was over for today but what was tomorrow going to hold? Dan settled down to sleep, flanked on either side by two gorgeous and naked celebrities and dreamt of the coming morning.

*****

Thanks everyone for reading this story, stay tuned for the third installment, hopefully coming soon and as always, keep commenting and suggesting improvements as I could really do with some advice on what I could improve upon. Again, thank you.