Taylor Swift - Visiting London

Story Info
Taylor Swift visits a friend in London for a week.
1.9k words
3.98
37.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission and first time writing a story so please excuse any mistakes that I have made, but constructive criticism is more than welcome in the comments section. I hope I will get better at this and I intend to write a few more stories for this website to try out whether I am in any way able to do this. Anyway enough of that, please enjoy!

*****

"Hello, is anyone there?"

The tentative words of a young woman echoed through the house. It was quiet, too quiet, she thought. She tiptoed gently along the wooden floor of the hallway and in a few graceful steps she had come to the living room. She paused and thought aloud, "Where could he be? He said he would be here to meet me."

"And I am here as promised," a familiar yet distinctly British voice said to her. At that moment she turned and realised that standing right behind her was the one man she needed right now, his comforting smile and open arms inviting her to an embrace. "Welcome to London, Taylor and happy birthday!" he said at last.

"Oh Rob," she said as she moved into his hug, "It's so good to be back! I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too Tay, but you have missed something else while you have been away. Taking her by the hand, he led her through the living room and outside onto the porch.

"Rob, you never told me you had a pool!" she cried.

"Well, you never asked! Anyway I thought we could make good use of it while you were here and while the weather is still decent." Rob said, "Let me go and open a bottle of red wine and you can tell me all about your exploits while you have been gone."

It was late and Rob was in his bed, Taylor having been consigned to sleeping in the guest room. Rob reminisced about how he had come to be associated with such a beautiful singer. Rob had first met Taylor a year ago when she had come over to England to visit one of her friends in the music industry, he was a humble university student at that time on his way home when he bumped into her by mistake.

They began talking about what she thought of London and what living in England was like for him and talk soon turned as to who she was visiting, she told him how her friend had flown to France as her friend's husband was ill while on holiday. So on a Friday evening in the middle of London, Taylor Swift was both without company and without anywhere to stay. One thing led to another and Rob ended up inviting Taylor over to stay with him for the week, since then the two of them had become acquainted with one another and for the rest of her stay he showed her the sights of London by day and at night they spent their time going to restaurants (she generously paid for them both to dine at The Ritz for one evening) and talking about their respective lives.

Nothing remotely sexual had ever happened between them, he thought, and he was afraid to try his luck with such a well-respected individual. However for a few months after she visited the London, Rob's evenings of masturbating had had one common theme-Taylor Swift, ever since he had seen her in just her bra and panties while he was walking past her room one evening, she had been at the centre of his mind and thinking about it was already giving him an erection which would have to go before he woke up in the morning.

The sun was out this morning and Rob had suggested to Taylor that they spend their first day in the pool while they could, Taylor having already learnt the perils of trusting the British weather during her last stay.

Rob was already outside in the pool, casually swimming from one side to the other as he waited for her to finish getting changed, "Rob I'm coming out now!" the shout from inside the house confirmed. Rob's jaw almost plummeted.

Clad in a tight two-piece bikini, the nearly 6 foot woman in front of him looked sexier than ever. The bright red of the fabric contrasting heavily with her pale skin and fair blonde hair, "Stop gawping you!" she said as he snapped out of his trance. Taylor stepped calmly along the side of the pool and slipped in next to Rob, "Time for a little warm-up, I think."

They both swam together, pausing every now and then to get their breath back but by now both Rob and Taylor were exhausted from their "warm-up."

"Hey Rob, can we stop now, I don't think I can take much more!" she panted.

"I agree, that was quite a warm-up Tay," he noted as he looked up at her graceful figure. He almost had to do a double-take, Taylor's bikini top had come loose on one side and her entire right breast was on display for all the world to see, her erect nipple attracting Rob's attention. Immediately he felt a bulge in his trunks as he saw her wade closer to him.

"Ahem!" he coughed, looking in the direction of the rogue breast.

Taylor, the epitome of innocence, looked down at her top and gasped in horror, "I'm so sorry about that, I didn't intend for that to happen."

Her face was now a picture of embarrassment but her mood was soon quelled by the soothing words of reassurance by Rob, "Don't worry, I have seen breasts before you know." She sighed in relief and went to hug him, he couldn't shy away and had to hope that the tent in his trunks was not too obvious.

"What's that?" she questioned. It soon dawned upon her, "Oh did I do that? I am sorry Rob."

"It's fine," he said. He hastily added, "I think we should go in now." And at that, they both made their own way to get changed but he couldn't help but notice how she stared at this erection in genuine interest.

The sky had gone dark and Rob could see that Taylor had closed the curtains in the living room and lit some candles in preparation of the meal that he was now cooking in the kitchen. Dinner was served, a Chinese dish of chicken and rice which was complemented by a large glass of red wine and after they had finished, they resumed their conversation on their previous relationships they had been having the evening before.

"Who's the lucky girl then?" Taylor asked him.

"Well I don't really... I don't have anyone," he whispered, "what about you?"

"I don't have anyone at the moment, no special gentleman unfortunately." The tone was uneasy, a silence descended for a few moments.

"Rob," she queried, "have ever... you know, done it with a girl?"

"No," came the cautious response, "Have you?"

"No." "Have you ever wondered what is like to... have sex?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

Taylor moved closer to him at this point and placing the glass of wine down on the table, reached for his hands and held them, "Rob, can you be my first one?"

"I'm ready now Rob." He stepped out of the bedroom, having changed into something more comfortable to see the sight he could only have dreamt about in his many fantasies. There she was, the blonde beauty stretched out across the floor in front of the fireplace, the glowing making her skin shine shades of gold and orange. Adorning her slender body was a black bra and a pair of tight black panties. He had to stop himself from running up to her and ripping her bra and panties off, but he managed to compose himself enough to walk towards this elegant creature which he was now seeing.

Taylor stood up to meet him and met him halfway, holding him tight before their mouths locked and their tongues engaged in a frantic melee, they were in their own world.

Rob broke from the kiss and slid his hands down her body, squeezing her ass and holding it tightly, he then travelled back up to the bra which he reached behind and unclasped, waiting for her to take it off. She saw what he wanted and carefully slid the bra straps down her arms, taking the bra with it and onto the floor.

Now up close, her breasts were giving him a huge erection already, the mounds that protruded from her chest were soft, subtle and smooth with a small erect nipple poking out of each one almost beckoning him to continue. He moved his mouth to her breasts and sucked on them, feeling their weight and how they jiggled when he tugged on them with his hands.

By now Taylor has dropped her panties to the ground and was reaching for his pants, tugging at the bottom of them.

Reassured by her eyes, he let his pants go and out sprung his member, 6 inches was not the biggest in the world but at that point Taylor could have cared less, she knelt down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Her tongue was all over it: licking, sucking, rubbing and blowing in an attempt to arouse him further, and it did, Rob felt himself about the cum and pulled out of Taylor's mouth, "careful Tay I was just about to cum then," he warned. She smiled at him, got up from her knees and led him to his room.

They were both on the bed now, Rob lying on the bed and Taylor sitting on his legs, poised to have sex with him.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.

"Rob, I have never wanted anyone before so much than I have wanted you tonight," she said seductively. With that Taylor moved up his legs and positioned her pussy lips over his cock and using his hands to guide her, he lowered her tentatively onto him. Breathing deeply, Taylor whimpered as they broke her hymen, she ignored the pain as best as she could and steadied herself as his shaft snaked its way inside her.

Cautiously Taylor used her hands to push herself slowly up and down on Rob's cock as she started moaning, this was like anything she had experienced when she was masturbating.

Taylor started to repeat Rob's name louder and louder as the pace increased, she neared her climax after only a few minutes and she soon arched her back and screamed out in her orgasm, she felt a liquid escape her and saw it spray from her pussy.

"Taylor I never knew you squirted!" exclaimed Rob.

"Neither did I!" she screamed. He was nearing his climax too, he could not take it anymore, and this sexy blonde celebrity was having sex with him, her breasts bouncing up and down in rhythm with their thrusts.

"Taylor," Rob sighed as he let his cum spurt all inside of Taylor, his orgasm having been reached and his virginity well and truly quashed.

"That was the best thing that has ever happened to me," Rob said and turning to face Taylor, "Happy birthday again!"

"Well," she quipped, "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty two!"

*****

Thank you for reading my first story, please let me know what you thought of it in the comments below, thanks!