Taylor: The Hot Tub

Story Info
He and Taylor are watched in hot tub.
2k words
4.28
38.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor sank into the hot tub and felt the hot water caress her silky smooth skin. She reached for her glass of white wine, brought it to her lips and drank deeply. A soft sigh escaped from deep in her throat as she returned the empty glass to its holder and pushed her back into a jet of thrusting water.

I reached for the bottle of wine sitting nestled in a bed of ice and filled her glass. I could see that for the first time in quite a while, Taylor was relaxing. She had had a hectic summer at her job so I figured that a trip to the beach would be the perfect solution to wash away her tensions. So that was how we found ourselves here at the Outer Banks in North Carolina. We had rented a three story house right on the beach for the last week in September as we both enjoy the cooler weather that time of year offers.

We were not disappointed.

The house was beautiful, probably too much room for just the two of us but that just meant more rooms to play in. There was a huge deck off the third floor living room that afforded a spectacular view of the beach and ocean. Off our second floor bedroom was a smaller deck with the hot tub and a somewhat more limited view. We couldn't have been more pleased and the weather cooperated also reaching only about 75 degrees during the day and getting down to about 60 degrees at night. We were in heaven.

Taylor looked at me with a loving smile that she knew always melted my heart. Her blue eyes sparkled in the afternoon sun. Her hair, a reddish blonde combo, fanned out about her head that was resting on the side of the tub. She had on a black bikini that only made her pale skin all the more appealing and accented all her wonderful curves.

Sounds came from over the tiny bulkhead blocking a portion of the beach of people playing merrily in the surf. We, however, were in our own little world.

Taylor floated over to me and settled herself between my legs before leaning back against my chest. We drank wine, watched the seagulls soar across the sky and listened to the roar of the ocean pounding on the sand while my fingers ran across her shoulders, neck and down her arms causing small goose bumps to form. She shivered delightfully. I could see Taylor's nipples all ready beginning to press out the fabric of her bikini top.

She cradled her head into the side of my neck as my fingers danced lightly across her throat and down over the top of her breasts that her top didn't conceal. She pushed back into me. Her lips parted and her tongue ran across them briefly before she kissed my neck. A soft kiss that barely touched me but enough to cause a slight stirring down below.

"I think this is in the way." I said reaching for the clasp of her bikini top. It came undone easily but Taylor stopped it from sliding off.

"There are people all around," she warned. "What if someone sees?"

I grabbed her hand that still held the top on. "No one can see us. The bulkhead hides most of the beach. We're up on the second floor and hidden in a hot tub. Who is going to know?" I laughed.

I pulled her hand and the top slid slowly from her breasts and across her hard nipples. I dropped the top to the wooded deck.

Taylor turned and smiled. "Well fair is fair."

I felt her hands on my hips grabbing at my bathing suit and pulling it forcefully down. Well, fair is fair. I lifted my hips and my suit found its home on the floor next to her top.

I gave her a devilish grin back and pulled her to me, feeling her hard nipples push into my chest as my hand ran down her back and into her bikini bottoms. "Yes, my dear, fair is fair."

I pulled her bottoms from her nice round ass and pushed her away. She floated on her back away from me as the bottom of her suit slid down her legs and off. She changed direction and floated back into my arms, her hand finding its way easily below the water and wrapping itself around my now hard cock.

"Fair?" she inquired sheepishly while giving me a little tug.

"Very." I whispered into her ear. "But today is all for you. I just want you to relax and enjoy."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Okay." she said and then plunged her head under the water. I felt her lips surround the head of my cock. Her tongue swirled across the sensitive skin and the tickled the underside of my long pole. She grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled herself down, taking most of me deep into her mouth. Her lips clasped firmly around my shaft and she applied a gentle suction as she made her way back to the head.

Taylor resurfaced, the water cascading over her shoulders and laughed. "Sorry, I just had to do that."

"Quite all right." I laughed back pulling her to me and meeting her soft lips with mine. Her lips parted for my tongue and we stayed locked in that position for a while.

My hands ran up and down the length of her body caressing every inch of skin I could reach. Only occasionally finding their way across her soft inner thighs or hard jutting nipples. No, I wanted her pleasure to build over the course of the next couple hours. I wanted her to relax completely into our own waves of joy.

We broke from the kiss to catch our breath and I poured us more wine. Taylor sat next to me sipping her wine, my arm around her and her leg thrown over mine. Every once in a while she would reach down between my legs but I would just "tisk-tisk" her and playfully slap her hand.

I pulled her around in front of me again and massaged her shoulders trying to work out what little tension still resided there. I could feel the stress wash off her as her shoulders gave in to my insistent kneading. Finally, the bottle of wine finished and any residue tension vanquished, my hands made their way down to her breasts that floated before me. I massaged around the outsides slowly and deeply and then letting then slide over her skin to her nipples. I gently took them between my thumb and first finger and squeezed, rolling them slightly and feeling them swell to my touch.

Taylor let out a soft sigh.

I pushed her forward and told her to lie out flat with her shoulders on my knees. She did as instructed and found herself floating on her back in the hot water, my knees on her shoulders keeping her head afloat. Her breasts sloped out the water, the cool air blowing over her wet nipples caused them to stiffen harder than I had ever seem them before. She let her arms float out to the sides. It was then that she noticed my full intention.

She tilted her head back and looked at me with a gleam in her eye and a grin that said it all. She parted her legs and let the hot tub jet have full access to her waiting pussy. The water boiled between her legs and I could only imagine the sheer pleasure that was coursing through her pussy and believe it or not caused her nipples to swell even more.

I kept caressing her shoulders and the top off her breasts with one hand while the other ran softly over her lips. She ran her tongue over my finger before sucking it into her mouth to the knuckle.

Her eyes never left mine until they rolled up into her eyelids and her whole body shook as her first orgasm pulsed through her.

She sank beneath the water and I had to grab her to keep her from going under. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. My hand slid across her stomach and landed on her clit. She tossed her head back and let a deep groan rumble in her throat.

I took two fingers and drove them into her pussy easily. Her hips thrust against them wanting more.

"I need you right now." Taylor moaned into my ear. Her legs wrapped around my waist and with no effort at all impaled herself on my waiting cock. She took it to the hilt and let out a little yell as she wiggled her pussy back and forth.

I leaned back against the side of the hot tub lost in the feeling of Taylor's passion. That's when I noticed our audience.

The house nest door was also three stories. It was about fifty feet away and set back from ours by about twenty. However, the third story deck of that house had a perfect view of our second story deck and hot tub. Sitting on a grouping of patio chairs, watching our little show were three men and two women. One of the men even had a pair of binoculars.

"Guess what?" I grunted as I grabbed Taylor's hips and pushed into her.

"What." she moaned.

"We have an audience after all." I laughed. "Quite a crowd too...on the porch next door."

"Who cares..." was all she said as another orgasm burst through her. She leaned back, letting the top part of her body float as she ground into me harder, her breasts jutting out of the water, her nipples straining for our on lookers to see. I reached forward and squeezed her nipples amazed at how hard they still were. Her pussy convulsed around my cock continuously as she rode her orgasm into another.

I stood up pulling Taylor with me and laid her on the hot tub ledge, which was about a foot wide. I pulled out of her causing her to whine with displeasure. I turned the whine into an earth-shattering scream as my lips grabbed her clit and sucked it into my mouth while my tongue flicked back and forth over it.

Taylor grabbed my head and pulled my head in tighter and bucked up into my tongue as yet another orgasm hit her.

Her speech was unintelligible now. Just a string of "Oh God...Don't stop...Fuck...." all mixed in with an assortment of moans and groans.

Her pussy would not stop quivering before my eyes. I wouldn't give it a chance to stop.

My tongue licked up and down her slit, my fingers spread her wide open and my tongue dove into her wet hole as far as I could. Her pussy contracted around my tongue as my thumb rode her clit.

Another orgasm raged through her. Slowly, she started to come down from her plateau of bliss.

I rose up; my mouth covered with her juices and spread her legs. She looked at me with what looked like a plea to stop. I smiled wickedly.

I grabbed my cock and ran it up and down her wet slit and then slid in just the head leaving it there while she recovered. But just for a second.

I grabbed Taylor's breasts and thrust into her. She screamed out in surprise as yet another orgasm flooded her tired body. Her pussy locked onto my cock and I couldn't take it any more. I exploded into her, my body racked with spasms. She reached out her arms to me and I fell into them.

She rolled over toppling us from the hot tub ledge to the deck floor. She straddled my still hard cock and started bouncing up and down on it.

It didn't take her long to have me screaming as my second orgasm poured out of me as she now pinched my nipples. She fell onto my chest exhausted.

The sound of clapping and a few hollers met our ears. We looked up at our audience and smiled. They retreated into the house leaving us to our so-called privacy.

"Well, I think our vacation is off to one hell of a start." whispered Taylor.