Taylor's Bridal Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip delivered several blows to my breasts quickly. Each slightly stinging and marking my tender breasts. My entire body jumped with each strike, tensing in preparation for the next one. Arching my back as much as my restraints would allow me I pressed my head to the post behind me in hopes of finding some relief from the dildo within me. As I closed my eyes to fight off the sensations it came to life. Reacting instantly I pulled my restraints until my wrists nearly became numb. Phillip had increased the frequency of the swats as the dildo drove me higher. Each lash left a stinging mark on my breasts, light red and needing to be caressed. Clenching my fists I tried not to scream, the pleasure was that intense. Biting my lower lip I watched Phillip bring the flogger down repeatedly on my breasts. My hips fought to escape the torment of the dildo moving within me. My legs tugging hard at their restraints caused the thigh strap to dig into my skin. The discomfort was barely noticeable, the dildo was causing such pleasure I didn't know how much longer I could endure it before I actually did scream.

"Ahhhhhh!" I whimpered, pulling harder at my bonds. David's response was to increase the speed of the dildo. "Ple....ple.....ase....."

"Isn't she beautiful?" David asked. My eyes were focused on Phillip, my mind desperately battling the flood of sensations being delivered to it.

"Ohhhh........no.....no...no," I stammered and struggled more fiercely now. Shaking my head from side to side the pending orgasm threatened to explode whether I wanted it to or not.

"Yes she is. How long?" Phillip inquired without slowing the flogger blows.

"Until what?" Jack sounded far away as my mind swam, teetering on the brink of reality.

"Just watch Jack, Taylor is near a very special place right now," David explained and then I felt the dildo speed up.

"Oh...mmmm....AAAAAAAGGGGH!" I screamed, my body tensing rigid in my body and my eyes felt like they rolled back into their sockets.

Arching my back I shrieked loudly as the orgasm took me. Phillip was merciless with the flogger, continuing to strike me as I cried out with each orgasmic wave. The electric dildo plunged deep within me on each stroke, driving me even higher as I moaned and fought my restraints. Voices floated around me but I didn't understand what they were saying. My hips jerked desperately trying to escape the torture of the dildo, but each movement only enhanced the sensations it created. Every nerve in my body seemed electrified, every muscle tense and quivering. The blood pumping through my veins was liquid fire, a light sweat broke out on my skin as I thrashed in my bonds. Gasping and shrieking I drifted deeper into the fog of pleasure, my entire body throbbing hard. My vagina pulsed, not acknowledging that the dildo had stopped and been removed now. Each lash the flogger had made spoke to me, making itself known and sending shivers throughout my body. Tears coursed down my cheeks and sweat began dripping from my brow as I rode the waves, not aware I had separated from reality completely. Gasping breathlessly I hadn't even realized David had released me and now held me in his arms rocking me gently.

"Shhh sweetheart," David cooed softly, his hands holding me tenderly.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, not back to reality yet but aware he was holding me.

"Bout time," Phillip laughed, he was holding a cool wet rag to my forehead. Blinking, I couldn't focus my eyes completely yet.

"Wha.....what?" I asked softly, still recovering from the workout they had given me.

"You do that to her often?" Jack inquired from somewhere near me.

"As often as I can, yes," David laughed, still cuddling me closely.

"Impressive. I never knew she was, well," Jack hesitated before actually saying sexual.

"Getting her to realize it was not an easy task Jack," David commented. Keeping my eyes closed I listened to the conversation.

"No it wasn't," Phillip laughed. "Taylor is probably the single most stubborn woman I have ever met."

"On that I would agree," Jack replied. Their tones light and relaxed.

"Sweetheart?" David spoke softly into my ear.

"Hmm?" I answered, not wishing him to realize I was actually listening to them. Squirming in his arms I cuddled closer to him.

"Feeling better now?" He asked as he hugged me tightly.

"Mmm hmmm." I moaned without opening my eyes. Although I was beginning to relax I was completely exhausted.

"Why don't you go shower and clean up sweetheart? We aren't finished yet," David whispered. My eyes flew open in surprise and shock.

'What?" I gasped loudly and all of them laughed.

"The bathroom's over there," Simon pointed to a door far across the room. "I stocked it with everything you need."

"But, David, ummm," I stammered as he pushed me to a sitting position.

"Go sweetheart," David instructed, helping me stand as I stared at him in disbelief. How could they not be finished yet?

Walking slowly across the room I glanced back at them. All four of them were grinning back at me. Closing the bathroom door behind me I rested against it and sighed loudly. Turning to the mirror I saw each mark Phillip had made. None were so severe that they would bruise though. Tracing my fingertip over the ones on my breast I moaned as the sting could still be felt. Heat rising to my cheeks colored them quickly and I turned away. With everything they had done so far how could they not be finished yet, I asked myself again as I stepped into the shower and turned it on. Letting the spray flow over me I took my time, not knowing what they still had planned. Caressing the lather all over my body, again I traced my fingers across the marks on my breasts. They had begun to lighten but still spoke loudly when the soap touched them. Every nerve in my body was still lit up; still sparking with a desire that I hoped would never die. Hot water splashed around me rinsing the suds down the drain as I sighed, knowing I needed to finish up. Shutting off the water and stepping from the shower I nearly screamed when I saw David sitting on the stool smiling at me.

"Oh!" I cried, jumping when I saw David's impish grin. Slowly I reached for the towel, David inched it out of my reach. Water dripped to the floor, puddling around me.

"You're a little jumpy sweetheart," David remarked without moving.

"You startled me," I gasped, reaching again for the towel and watched it crawl slowly farther away.

"We aren't finished yet sweetheart," David said as he stood up. My heart pounded watching him. Slipping his hands under his shirt he tugged it over his head and dropped it to the floor.

"We're not?" I asked with a hint of a smile. His fingers unbuttoned his pants, slid them from his hips and dropped them to the floor where he stepped out of them.

"No sweetheart, we're not," he smiled and took a step closer to me. His hand taking the back of my head, wrapping his fingers into my hair and pulling me to him.

"Oh?" I whispered, falling into his embrace with a giggle. My wet body sliding on his naked chest.

"There is one thing we haven't done yet," he smiled and kissed my lips. His hands caressing my back. Pressing my hands to his chest I returned his kiss with my own passion.

"David?" I gasped, pulling away from the kiss as breathing heavily.

"Hmm?" He moaned, guiding me backwards until I could go no farther. The cool tile on the bathroom wall pressed against me.

"More?" I gasped, thinking that when I left this bathroom I would be subjected to more torment for the audience.

"Yes sweetheart," he breathed into my ear while his hardness pressed into my cleft. My hips rocking to meet his in my desire.

"OH!" I cried loudly when he entered me, pushing fully into me with one thrust. My hands gripped his back, dragging my nails all the way down to his hips.

Lifting my leg, I wrapped it around his hips firmly, rocking my hips with his in a rhythmic dance of love. David's hands gripped my breasts as he made love to me against the bathroom wall. My lips explored his chest, kissing every place they brushed. His slight musky scent intoxicated me, made me drunk with desire. His hands slipped beneath my behind and lifted me up. Bringing my other leg around him I locked them in place and rode each thrust, moaning loudly. Letting my hands roam they explored his flesh, gripped it and raked nails across his skin. His lips brushed my neck, teasing it before he nipped gently at it. His hot breath tickled my skin, telling me of his passion burning hot within him. As he drove deeper, thrust harder, I arched my back and groaned with need. My fingers tugging gently in his hair, my nails raking his back, leaving light red scratches in his warm skin. Leaning into him, he lifted me away from the wall and held me in his arms. My hips rocking on him as he held me there and made love to me. These raw sessions were rare with us and I treasured every second of them. My need grew as David thrust me in his arms. My juices flowing over him as I gasped in desire.

"Mmm, David..." I moaned, not able to actually tell him what I needed yet.

"Shhh...not yet sweetheart," he breathed, carrying me across the room and bending down carefully. Lying me on the rug he continued to make love without missing a beat.

"Please?" I whimpered, knowing this would be denied for a while. My blood felt like molten lava flowing in my veins.

"Wait," he whispered. His hands roaming my body, teasing my flesh as I writhed beneath him.

Arching beneath him I met each thrust with a fire of my own. His hot breath tickled my flesh as his lips lightly kissed me all over. Gooseflesh rose on my skin, need built in my cleft. Clenching my fists into the rug I cried out in frustration. My hips rocking to him almost violently now as he continued to deny my need. David nipped my neck playfully before he gave me a firmer bite. Crying out as he bite me I didn't think I could fight my need much longer, but he held me there mercilessly as he tormented me with pleasure. My feet dug into the rug under me, pressing it and trying to drive my need to climax. David took his time, moving as if time were standing still and tomorrow may never come. Writhing on the rug my body glistened with a thin sheen of sweat. The droplets mingled with David's creating a scent of sex that lingered over us, engulfing us in our passion. Reaching up to him, my fingers traced his lips before he leaned in to kiss me. Wrapping my arms around him I wanted release, needed it and he kept denying it.

"My beautiful wife," he whispered, thrusting hard into me. His toned body rippled with each movement, every thrust.

"Yours, all yours," I moaned, meeting each thrust.

"Now sweetheart," he breathed as his hips drove to me fiercely. My own hips met his, grinding and throbbing as my body tensed.

"Aaaaggggg!" I shrieked in delight, waves of pleasure rocked me in his arms. Trembling from head to toe the orgasmic waves rippled through me violently.

"So beautiful my wife," he whispered, still throbbing with his own release within me.

"Dav...David.....ooohhhhh!" I stammered, still quivering with the orgasm. His lips took mine and kissed me so deeply that he took my breath.

"I love you sweetheart," David spoke softly, stroking my cheek as he pulled out of me. The scent floated on the air as I gasped for breath.

"I love you," I answered, my cleft still throbbing hard. David rolled to my side and together we lie there basking in the afterglow.

David's fingers toyed with my nipple rings, sending tingles throughout my body as I attempted to recover from the powerful orgasm I just experienced. His kiss feathered on my shoulder as I looked into his eyes. My hand went through his hair as my body turned to him desiring more, needing it. Nothing existed in this moment except each other and our passion. Our hands mapping each other's flesh, noting every tiny signal of delight. Our lips kissing any part they could reach and enjoy. The slight saltiness of his skin aroused me, made me taste him more and grew the fire within me. The scent of sex still hung in the air around us, filling our nostrils and exciting me more. Pressing my face into his neck I wanted him to take me again, to make love to me the rest of the day. His small sigh told me this session was over though.

"Sweetheart, we can't stay in here forever," he smirked, pulling away and rising to his feet. He held out his hand to me and I took it, getting to my feet next to him.

"Why not?" I teased, honestly wishing we could have more private time.

"We're both covered in sweat sweetheart. Let's clean up and rejoin our guests," he suggested, leading me back to the shower and opening the glass door for me.

"But, you said...." I began as he playfully pushed me the rest of the way into the shower and turned the water on.

"Said what sweetheart?" He asked, taking the shampoo and beginning to clean up. Lathering my own hair I didn't want to ask him, fearing they did have more planned for me.

"Um..." I replied, sticking my head under the spray hoping he wouldn't ask me to elaborate. When I finished rinsing my hair and stepped away he pulled me into his arms, kissing my lips softly.

"Um, what sweetheart?" David asked playfully, running his hands over my wet skin.

"You're not finished?" I gasped quietly, still trying to recover from everything they had done so far.

"Worried?" He laughed, kissing me again.

"No," I lied, returning his kiss. My back pressed to the wall behind me as our passion took over. Making love in the shower was something I thoroughly enjoyed with him.

Lost in each other, our wet bodies moving together in this dance of love. Water splashed around us, rinsing our sweat away as fast as it appeared on our skin. Kissing everything I could reach, his skin tasted sweet to me and I desired more. His lips pressed my neck, nipped at it playfully as I moaned loudly. Rising to my tip toes fighting my need to release he only brought me higher by driving deeper within me. David lifted me off my feet with one thrust. Wrapping my legs around him again I curled into his embrace and let the water wash over me. His grunts were almost animalistic, causing me to gasp loudly when he groaned and came suddenly. My own release happened without cue this time, trembling in his arms as we rode the orgasm until it ended. David gently lowered me until My feet touched the floor, still clinging to him I jumped when someone banged on the bathroom door.

"Did you two drown in there?" Simon laughed as he knocked on the door loudly.

"We're fine, out in a few," David answered him laughing. "We should finish up here sweetheart."

"All right," I giggled and finished rinsing off. Stepping around David I exited the shower while he finished up.

"Sweetheart, hand me a towel?" David asked, standing on the rug dripping.

"Oh, here," I said, handing it to him. My head still hung over while I patted my hair dry. Moving closer to the door I set the towel aside and began combing out my hair.

"Sweetheart?" David spoke, grinning at me when I turned to reply.

"Yes?"

"Gotcha," he laughed and cracked my behind with the tip of the towel.

"Oh!" I gasped, jumping to avoid being hit by it. Laughing at his playfulness, I hurried to open the door and dart into the other room.

Dashing from the bathroom I watched David laugh without moving. Thinking he might give chase I made an effort to be deliberately slow. The room had darkened and I didn't pay much attention to where I was going. Gasping when I struck the spanking bench I looked around to find the room in almost total darkness. Confused I began to look for the wall switch while I watched the bathroom door waiting for David to come out. Moving carefully around the bench I made my way over to the wall and began moving towards the door, where I reasoned the wall switches would be. Where did everyone go I wondered as the bathroom went into darkness. Wide eyed I moved more quickly to the door to try and find the light switch. Before I made it to the door someone wrapped their arms around my waist and lifted me off my feet.

"Oh!" I cried out with a giggle. The room was too dark to actually see who had just scooped me up. "Put me down!"

"Nope," Jack said from behind me. "Caught her!"

"Jackkkk!" I playfully whined and struggled with him. The room lights suddenly brightened causing me to cover my eyes.

"Little gremlin isn't she?" Simon teased comparing me to an old movie I loved.

"Put me down," I giggled as Jack carried me back to the spanking bench.

"Not yet," Jack laughed, holding me firmly off the ground as I playfully struggled.

"But!" I squealed. "Oh!"

"Sweetheart, on the bench in position," David instructed, stepping from the bathroom with the towel still in hand.

"How do you get her to do that?" Jack asked sounding amazed as he set me down and I climbed onto the bench.

"You really don't want to know," David laughed and cracked my behind with the towel as soon as I had positioned myself on the bench.

"Knowing her I can imagine," Jack smirked, watching me as I squirmed on the bench.

"Sweetheart?" David asked, stepping next to me so I could see his face.

"Yes?" I replied, looking up at him wondering what they were up to now. Being face down on the bench made watching the entire room near impossible.

"You're feeling playful aren't you?" David asked, that impish grin teasing me.

"Why do you ask?" Squirming some more in anticipation of what he was about to do.

"You're excited," he remarked with a smile. His hand stroked my back before landing a light swat on my behind. Jumping a little a small moan escaped me.

"Phillip?" David spoke from behind me as I felt him take my ankle and lock it to the bench.

"Oh!" I gasped, hearing the little lock click and securing me. Phillip took my wrist and did the same. Gasping with each click I knew my day was not near finished.

"Lift your head sweetheart," David instructed. Lifting it as high as I could he reached beneath my chin and lifted a small d ring. A small click told me he had secured my collar to the ring beneath it.

"What?" I whispered, knowing that he had secured me in such a fashion that my movement would be restricted.

"Sweetheart, relax you will thoroughly enjoy this," David assured me. With my collar locked to the bench I couldn't see much at all.

"Like we discussed?" Jack asked, taking a position out of my line of sight.

"Yes," Phillip answered him. Trying to turn and watch one of them slipped my blindfold on.

"Oh," I said quietly, knowing they didn't want me watching what they were up to. Resting my head to the bench I tugged at my wrists.

"Relax sweetheart, we are giving Jack a small demonstration," David informed me.

***************** keep watching for more adventures excerpted from the Taylor Saga...

12