Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,138 Followers

Meg now had my phone in her hand and showing Tyler what was going on when she commented to Karl, "Why don't you ask Tyler what happened, he was watching the whole thing."

Karl laughed sarcastically "Good. Hey Tyler, how you been? I'm sure you enjoyed it and you will enjoy seeing your stuck up bitch girlfriend on my big dick again."

Even though I couldn't hear exactly what Tyler was saying, I could hear him cussing. That is when I saw Bailey and Jackson among the 8 or so guys that were there. Strangely I kept thinking about Jackson and Karl's big cocks.

Karl took off his pants first and I got to see his fat dong flop out. Since I was still laying in a pee soaked blanket. The girls took it out from under me and now I was laying in the dew soaked grass. It had been freshly mowed so now I had grass clippings stuck to my thighs and ass. Karl knelt down, grabbed my head and put my lips to his flaccid cock. I was on my knees again.

I sucked and kissed it. It was not long before it had grown to its large 9 inches. Instead of me sucking it, he held my hair and forced me to bob up and down on it. He was doing the work with his powerful strength. Karl caught me off guard when he shoved my head completely down on his cock causing all of it to lodge down my throat. I was gagging when he pulled me back off. Just as I recovered, he would shove me down on it again. My eyes were watering and I was hacking up some slime.

"Yes! Look at her go. She's deepthroating Karl's meat," laughed Bailey.

Bailey took off his pants and was on his knees behind me. He stuck his small 5 inch prick in my stretched pussy and I could barely feel it. He started fucking me doggie style and he commented, "God damn girls. What did you do? This pussy is so worn out, it feels like I'm fucking a glass of water."

"We just made her pussy as gross as her body. That stretched cunt is real attractive to you guys, isn't it?" giggled Ky.

Bailey was fucking me fast as his hips slapped my thighs. I hoped he was pleasuring himself because he sure wasn't pleasuring me...just like old times.

Bailey snorted, "It may be loose as a fucking goose but it's still warm as shit and I'm gonna blow. Hold on...hold on...yes, right there...aughh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Meg giggled, "Look, she is getting fucked doggie style and her tits are so small, they just jiggle a little."

Bailey was cumming in my pussy and I couldn't feel it. After he finished, he slapped my ass and quivered his post orgasm come down. He pulled out and got dressed. That is when a guy, who I didn't know got behind me and pushed his cock in. It was bigger than Bailey. He fucked for just a few minutes before he growled and blew his load in me as well. Karl had stopped forcing me to deepthroat his dong when Jackson took his place. Jackson's dick is longer than Karl's but not as fat so it was actually easier to deepthroat. He was forcing me to suck it just had Karl had previously done. I had gotten my gag reflex under control and wasn't choking as much.

Every guy had taken their turn and fucked me from behind, eventually depositing their warm sperm inside my pussy. Every cock felt about the same except when Jackson took his turn. When those 10 inches went inside me, I squealed with excitement.

"Look at her get excited from that big dick. That is exactly what prostitutes do. She truly is a closet whore," Jen said as she shook her head.

Jackson was fucking me forcefully. I was feeling good. I was building up to a great orgasm. The sloppy cum from all the guys, was oozing from my hole and not only making a pool in the grass, it was also running down my inner thighs. My slimy pussy was taking every last inch.

"Here it comes! Are you ready Taylor? Shit! OH YEA! Augghhhh!" belted out Jackson as he shot his load inside.

I was also cumming. It felt great and I just blurted out, "Karl, let me suck your dick some more."

That done it. All the guys and girls started whooping and trash talking. They were calling me whore, cunt, skank, slut, bitch, tiny tits, you name it, and they were saying it.

Jen told Karl, "You're up. Fuck that pussy good and hard."

Karl said, "I don't think so. I don't want sloppy eighths. I saved this dick for last. Hand me that lube. I'm tapping that ass of hers."

When I started to object, he had already slathered his dick and used his thumb inside my ass. He stood behind me and popped his huge head in my sphincter. It hurt like hell but by then, I wanted it. He kept working it inside me and now my ass was stretched out just like my vagina. He hunched at first before he got his grip and began to fuck my ass. His huge hog was pumping my asshole like the whore I had become.

"This is one tight hole. It ain't gonna be long. Bring that phone over here so Tyler can get a close-up of my dick going in her ass." smiled the humping Karl.

Jen now had the phone and held it close to the side of my ass so Tyler could get a great view of his fat dong doing its thing. I could now hear Tyler yelling on the phone. It was wild. I was fingering myself and getting close to one last cum. Karl's strokes were getting more rhythmic which meant he was also getting close.

I was the first to cum as I closed my legs and trembled. It rifled through me like a lightning bolt. Karl wasn't long before he announce, "I'm gonna nut. Look out! Aughh. Oh. Aughhhh!"

I could definitely feel Karl's cum spurt inside my asshole. My rectum held on to his twitching pole for dear life. Karl was letting out his deep war growl caused by his exploding cock. When he was finished, he stood up and yelled, "Whew. That was fuckin awesome." He looked at the phone and asked Tyler, "Does she let you fuck her ass? I hope so, it's sick!"

I knew poor Tyler was disappointed because I don't let him have anal sex with me. Heck, I don't even suck dick. When we were all finished, I was wet, grass covered, ratted wet hair, and smelled foul. I had cum leaking out of both holes and just wanted to go home and get cleaned up. The drive home was awkward as Anne and I didn't speak. They did give me the video of the first incident but that didn't stop it from going public as copies were made.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,138 Followers
12