Taylor's Taboo Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
755 Followers

Taylor let out a groan as she felt him throbbing against her wetness. She shut her eyes tightly as she felt him press against the soft lips that guarded her entrance. His breathing was raspy and short, the warm air from his exhale fanning her face and then she felt it. The forward thrust of his powerful hips as he speared his cock into her depths. She cried out sharply, her voice trailing off in a sob as her father's groin slapped against hers.

"Oh my God," Grant moaned as the slick walls of Taylor's cunt clung to him and struggled to accommodate his girth. All he could feel was the most incredible tightness. She was wrapped like a close-fitting satin glove, wet and pulsing around his cock. Her muscles gripped him possessively and she moaned softly as she bucked under him.

Above her face, Grant's eyes were glazed with pleasure and he let out a guttural sound as he drove into her. There was nothing gentle or loving about his movements, just a desperate need for fulfillment, for satisfaction. He thrust hard plunging himself in as deeply as he could, trying to override his re emerging guilt with the pleasure that was building and boiling in his cock. Beneath him Taylor's body seemed to be matching his movements, her hips straining upwards to meet his driving thrusts into her soaking cunt. Small cries and moans ripped from her throat as her father fucked her with little thought for anything other than his own selfish pleasure. The glorious tightness and wet friction his cock was creating against her clit pushed her over the edge and she cried out as her body was wracked with an explosive orgasm.

A large clap of thunder accompanied by howling winds reverberated around the house causing the windows to rattle. From outside came the distant screams of Halloween revelers. For a split second it flashed through Grant's mind how surreal it all was; the terrible sin he was committing and how evil the night had suddenly become. But the whorls of constricting pressure from his groin were building and budding, growing and growling, overwhelming him completely.

"Arrghh! Oh fuck!" he grunted and with one last deep thrust, that caused Taylor to shriek again, he felt a hot rush of cum boil up and explode along his shaft in a burst of total bliss. Still shuddering from the sheer power of his climax he collapsed over his daughter, his heart thudding rapidly in his chest.

***

As Grant's mind began to slowly clear he became aware of the small sobbing whimpers coming from beneath him. They fuelled him with shame and horror and he rolled off Taylor. She was lying stretched out on the floor, her heard averted from him and she'd flung one arm over her eyes as if to hide her face from him. A wave of shock and self loathing bubbled up from the pit of Grant's stomach as he stared at the way his semen was leaking in a sticky stream from his daughter's dilated pussy.

"Oh my God, what have I done?" he whispered, burying his face in his hands as the horrible realization sunk in. "Taylor honey, oh baby girl I'm so sorry. God, I don't know what came over me. Jesus!" He reached for his discarded shirt and covered her gently as she trembled beneath his touch.

Tears of shame stung his eyes. He had lost his only child. How could she ever forgive him? He had raped her when he was supposed to protect her. How could she ever trust him again? He rose on shaky legs and walked to the telephone. There was only one thing left that he could do. The last honorable thing. As he picked up the receiver, Taylor spoke. Her voice was soft but crystal clear.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to do that?" She paused as he turned to look at her in utter confusion. "For two long years I've done everything I could to get you to fuck me short of actually begging you."

Still struggling to comprehend what she was saying, Grant stumbled to the nearest chair and fell into it. He stared at her and shook his head in disbelief. She was just saying those things to make him feel better, playing one of her little games. But as he locked eyes with her, he saw that he was mistaken. The look of glowing love and fulfillment that shone from her deep blue eyes added weight to her words. However shameful it was, Taylor was telling the truth.

The enormity of it all stunned him. Jesus, all her struggles had been her body moving with his, her urgent pleading had been to encourage him and her sobs were not for him to stop; they had been from exhilaration and the sheer bliss of her pleasure. The knowledge that he had not raped his daughter eased a little of his burning shame and guilt, but not completely. What they had done was still wrong, still against the law.

"Why?" he croaked. "Why on earth did you want this?"

Taylor stood up and shook the ribbons out of her hair, letting the honey-blonde tresses cascade over her shoulders. "Daddy it's simple really," she said as she walked towards him and sat on the arm of his chair. "I did it because I love you."

"Yes, but-"

"No buts about it," she said softly. "I love you daddy, more than anyone else in the world, and I wanted you. My only regret is that it took you so long to see my signals."

"Christ, I never did and tonight I thought I'd raped you."

Taylor wrapped her arms around him and bent forward to kiss him gently on the forehead. Their roles were suddenly reversed as she comforted him like a loving parent would a child. "Daddy, I don't want you to think that way ever again. I never want any other man in my life except you. I've tried; believe me, dating those stupid boys, hoping that some might make me feel the way you do. None ever did." She paused to brush her lips over her father's. "Nobody excites me like you do. Dad, nobody loves me the way you love me. Surely you understand that?"

"But I'm your father, its wrong," he whispered.

"Who say's its wrong?" she said angrily. "Some holier than thou priest on his pulpit? Or some judge in his ivory tower? How the hell can loving someone as much as I love you be wrong? How can someone who makes me so happy be wrong for me? I've watched you over the years daddy, seen the sacrifices you've made for me, and seen the loneliness you've endured. You wouldn't have done that if you didn't love me more than anyone else in the world."

"But of course I love you baby," Grant said smiling at how serious and grown up she was trying to be. "A father always loves his daughter, but not like this..."

"Daddy, stop pretending! You've loved me to the exclusion of everyone else and you've sacrificed opportunities to be with other women. What does that say? Give up on the head stuff a bit and think with your heart. Admit it, you love me in the same way as I love you, and deep down you know it!"

Her words hit home hard for Grant. Was it true? Could all the years of wanting to be there for her to the exclusion of everyone else, pandering to her whims and not being interested in establishing relationships with other women have been because on some subconscious level he'd wanted his daughter? Wanted her as a man wants a woman? The thought shocked him, but he could not deny that he loved her more than anyone else, perhaps even loved her with more intensity than a father should love his daughter. And, God help him, but the raw desire he'd felt for her earlier was unlike anything he'd ever experienced before in his life.

"I..." His voice faltered as he struggled to keep it steady. "I do love you Taylor, but I still-"

"I know you do daddy," she said smiling as she slid off the arm of the chair into his lap.

The touch of her soft warm skin sent a thrill through Grant and beneath her bottom his cock twitched. At that moment he realized that his life would never be the same ever again but inexplicably he felt strangely content. Somehow he would work through this and over time the shackles of guilt would fall away. "So where do we go from here?"

Taylor smiled and wriggled on his lap, the cheeks of her ass rubbed against his cock in a clear indication of where she wanted to go from there. She'd never been one to hide her intentions and now he was learning fast how to read them. He laughed and kissed her.

"Stop it you sexy little minx. I'm being serious now."

"Daddy, I can't see the problem at all," she sighed. "Everyone knows you're my father and that I live at home, so what's the big deal? We carry on as normal to the outside world as father and daughter, but inside, a few things are going to change." She gave him a naughty wink. "Ok, now that's settled will you please fuck me again. Please daddy, pretty please."

Grant groaned, it was probably not going to be as simple as that, but they'd deal with the problems if and when they arose. Right now his baby girl was making her impossible demands on him again and leaving him little choice in the matter but to give in to them. Their lips met in a scorching passionate kiss and the fire leapt from his groin again. He lifted her in his arms and carried her to his bedroom.

***

This time there were no demons or raging beasts spurring him on. He was fully in control of his actions as he slowly savored every inch of his daughter's body. He used his mouth and his fingers skilfully to pleasure her, building her up to two explosive orgasms that left her shuddering and gasping while she moaned breathlessly.

"Oh yeah daddy, that's it! Fuck my cunt with your tongue, fuck it hard! Yess... oh yes, bite my clit."

Her crude language plus her propensity for screaming multiple orgasms turned Grant on in a way that no other woman had ever done before. Her voice rang around the room as each climax hit her like a powerful physical blow. Still breathing heavily she climbed astride her father and grasped his achingly hard cock firmly.

"I want to ride you daddy, but don't come yet please," she urged as she positioned the tip at the entrance of her slobbering pussy.

"Christ baby, easier said than done," Grant grunted as she lowered herself onto him and he felt her rigid tightness along his shaft as the deep moist heat engulfed him. He closed his eyes and moaned in delight as she began fucking his cock, riding him with long slow strokes as she clenched her pussy muscles tightly and added a grinding motion to each downward thrust.

"Baby," he moaned thickly, "I'm not going to last long like this."

Taylor pulled off him and kissed his mouth passionately before crawling back to his throbbing groin. "I want to suck your cock so badly," she murmured grasping his wet bulging shaft in her small delicate hands and moving her soft lips towards it. She dragged her tongue up his cock and traced small circles around the big pulsing head while fluttering her tongue over the leaking slit. The salty taste of her father's essence mixed with her cunt juice drove her wild and she flattened her tongue as she lapped at him hungrily.

"Jesus, girl you're going to kill me," Grant growled as she worked him up like a burning furnace of lust.

"You taste so good dad," she moaned around his cock as she suckled him greedily like a hungry child. She stretched her mouth to take him in as deeply as she could and then she latched onto him sucking in long wet pulls while she caressed his heavy balls.

"Fuck! Taylor baby, I'm going to come," Grant said warningly. Taylor looked up at him and saw the dreamy look of abandonment in his eyes as he raced towards his climax in her mouth. His hands tightened at the back of her neck and she felt him tense and push his pelvis forward as if trying to get further down her throat. An animal growl rumbled from him as he blasted a hot thick stream of cum into her mouth. She swallowed as much of it as she could and licked up the remnants that had spilled over her lips and dribbled down her chin.

"My God, daddy, you're so perfect," she said snuggling up to him as he tried to recover from his volcanic orgasm. He cradled her in his arms and thought for a second how warm and right it felt to be cuddling her naked body to his own. As a few minutes of intimate silence passed he realized that even in the early days of his marriage, he'd never felt so content, so loved, so wanted.

"Feeling better?" Taylor asked with a small smile as she ran her fingers through the soft curls on his chest.

"More than better," he said softly.

"You're quite a... a stud daddy," she said smiling, "How did you go without for so long?"

"Oh I managed," he said chuckling, "but somehow, tonight, a wanton little witch cast a potent spell on me and now I'm insatiable."

Grant raised himself up on one elbow to look at her. "Actually, talking of witches, were you honestly planning on going to that party dressed like that?

"I wasn't planning on going to any party at all," she said giggling softly. "But it was a great excuse to wear those costumes, show you my ass and get you really worked up. I just hoped to God that it would make you fucking horny and that you'd still know what to do after all those years of celibacy."

"Hey young lady, watch your mouth!"

"Why?" Taylor asked, grinning. "Whatcha going to do. Spank me?"

* * * * *

Authors note:

Thank you for reading this story. Since it is a Halloween contest entry, I'd appreciate your votes as well as any feedback which I will always respond to if there is an email address. J

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
755 Followers
12