Taylor's Tailor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helping her doff her shoes and step out of her pants, I smelled her arousal. While on my knees, I pushed my face into her muff and snaked my tongue between her labia, gathering the first thick, creamy effusions that now soaked her lips. “Aaaa-uuunhh,” she exhaled, grabbing my head and thrusting her pelvis forward to open herself to my marauding tongue. As I sucked at her opening, she began hunching her hips to and fro, rubbing my nose against her prominent clit, which had grown to the size of a blueberry. She was now moaning ceaselessly, interspersing her sounds with exhortations in two languages, “Aaah…aaah…aaah…oooh…eee-tiiii…aaah…eee…tiii… Tay-luh, oooh, you…so…good.”

I then spied an armless, plastic-covered chair and broke from her, pulling her after me as I sat. With some effort, I placed her compliant little body in a reverse position to mine, with her thighs on my shoulders and hands braced on my knees. In this modified “69” position she was able to lower her head to my cock and I could feast between her widespread legs. Our respective mouths locked onto one another’s organs as we began an undulating, writhing trek toward an orgasmic goal.

Judy’s juices were copious, flowing freely from her swollen slit to run down my chin as I tongued at her clit. At the same time, she was throating me completely, moaning as she did so, and slobbering freely on my length so that her saliva ran down my balls to drip off the seat to the floor. I supped at her cunt gratefully, thanking my good fortune for having met such a desirable creature after so many months of relative abstinence. She flooded my mouth, causing me to swallow gobs of her thick, odorous cream as I gaspingly lapped alternately at her flowery cunt, then her pulsating nubbin. She tasted of tangy sweat and mucous, coupled with a hint of jasmine and a soupcon of pepper. She’s a true Asian goddess, I mused, as I tried to link my large hands around her impossibly small waist; about 22”, I reckoned. Then, for variety, I tasted her rectum, probing deeply past her sphincter with my stiff tongue, which caused her hips to tremble. Her tart anus was in savory contrast to her oozing gash and I vowed at that moment to revisit it later.

But now we were both lost in our ascent to orgasm. Our smooth gyrations – pushing, pulling, sucking, licking – drove us both to a groaning pinnacle as our muffled cries rose to a ceaseless, agonized cacophony. As I climaxed, Judy withdrew my cock from her throat to vacuum just the first two or three inches with her mouth, swallowing what seemed to me to be quarts of accumulated cum. Just then she peaked, and her gorgeous little round ass froze as she grunted continuously with her mouth full, then spasmed a dozen times – while gulping – as she rammed her clit quiveringly against my chin. It took minutes for us to recover, as we clutched one another, milking the last of the fluids from our thankful bodies.

I knew Judy was uncomfortable, since she’d spent many minutes upside down. Easing her off me, I sat her on me, straddled, and she lovingly kissed me and licked her juices from my soaking moustache and face. “Ooooh…you good, Tay-luh. I don’ do this for lotta’ year! Wan’ do some more?” she asked, brightly.

“You bet!” I responded enthusiastically. “Just give me a few minutes.”

“Okay. I fix!” she said, and dropped to her knees between my legs to once again lick lovingly at my cock as she mewled happily in her throat. It didn’t take long. Her gorgeous Asian face captivated me as her mouth gradually stretched open to accommodate the growing girth of my prick. Once I was erect, she stood up and opened amazingly wide to throat me again, hardly touching my shaft with her lips, but plunging her open throat down over my glans, massaging its sensitive nerves as would a python with unhinged jaws. Satisfied that she’d done well, she pulled off and said, “Judy fuck you now!” and, touching her open inner lips with my pulsing cock head, began to squat slowly down its thick length. “Aaaieee…you…so…big…Tay-luh,” she gasped, haltingly, as she impaled herself. “Aaaii…you…great…big…man!” she said again, after raising up and again sliding down slowly until I touched her cervix.

“You…wait. I…fix,” she murmured, as she began quick squatting and raising motions that made “slishing” sounds as her pussy engulfed and released my rod. As she did this, her hot nectar began to soak my pubes and flow down over my balls. Finally, her cervix began to give under short thrusts until I felt its sphincter enveloping my glans. “Uhhh…yeh…yeh…yeh,” she said, dropping down onto me further each time she bounced. When she’d taken all of me to my balls, she stopped and exhaled, opening her eyes until they were almost round, and breathed her cum-tinged breath at me to say, “You way inside, Tay-luh. Easy…please,” making the last word sound like “preeeez.”

She then hugged me closely, burying her tongue in my mouth, and moving her hips forward and backward on my anchoring cock, avoiding any up and down movement. This allowed me to concentrate on her little nipples, which stood out from her breasts like two small corks. I also had free access to her clit, which now protruded through the straight, black hair of her bush. Just holding my thumb on it, I allowed Judy to regulate contact as she thrashed back and forth with growing rapidity. “Ooooh…Tay-luh. It good…so…good…Tay…luh…it…it…oooh…,” she said, as she began up and down thrusts.

Judy’s climb to orgasm had already started. Her vagina began clutching at me, as if trying to pull me even deeper into her womb. Then she began literally scores of involuntary spasms, which milked the entire shaft of my cock as she pounded ruthlessly on me. Her little, high voice was now uttering peals of joy, just sounds unburdened by thought, as she continued her machine-like internal vibrations. I held her little frame closely as she plunged toward her second orgasm of the night, grinding her stiff nipples into the sparse hair on my pecs as she screamed out her climax: “Oh! Oh! Aaaaaaghhh…aaaaaaghhh…aaaaaaghhh…aaaaaaghhh.” Then she collapsed in my arms.

After minutes of nuzzling, Judy rose unsteadily and stretched, first her arms behind her head, then sideways at her waist, touching the floor on each side with either hand. She then turned her back to me and leaned forward to touch the floor with both hands, revealing her moist, open pussy, juice-coated upper thighs, and beckoning asshole. I hadn’t cum with our coupling, and my erection had flagged a bit, but glimpsing her little brown anus now stirred me. She looked at me between her legs as she was bent over, stretching out her spine, and said, cloyingly, “Mmm, you like, Tay-luh?” I somehow knew what she’d say next and, sure enough, it was, “I fix!” as she rose and positioned herself on her knees in front of me. “You good to me. I be good to you,” she said softly, raising my cock and licking my bared balls. Pushing apart my legs, she then stuck her long tongue behind my scrotum and lavished slow, wet licks along my taint, sending shards of electricity through me. Then, as if measuring me for pants, she murmured, “Turn.” I did, and she spread my cheeks to use that blessed, slightly rough tongue to lick my rectum, soaking it lightly with her sweet saliva until my knees trembled with unreleased tension.

“Come, Tay-luh,” she said, rising and walking to the back of the shop where there were two steam presses for clothing, one for a standing operator, another for one sitting. She placed her knees, spread widely apart, on the lower press and looked back at me over her shoulder. “You wan’ Judy now?” she questioned, with a delightful innocence.

I growled and went to her, my hand already poising my cock to plunge into her. I started with her pussy, still sopping from our earlier session, and pushed into her with ease, at which she expelled a satisfied groan. I stirred her wantonly in this position and drew forth new streams of her hot juices, withdrawing to coat with them her little puckered asterisk which now flexed, visibly winking at me. Then I inserted my cock head into it, which was absorbed quite easily, drawing a deep, feral groan from her mouth. “Oooh…Taaay-luuuh…been…too…long…time,” she moaned, pushing back onto me and slowly absorbing me deeply into her colon. Momentarily, I longed for some sort of oil – whatever – to ease our fusing, but soon found that her bowels provided a natural lubricity. Then, I placed my hands around her waist and we slowly launched into an undulating canine dance which gathered momentum as we progressed.

Judy was grunting appreciatively with each thrust, and had moved a hand to her clit to heighten her pleasure. She began to thrash her head from side to side, exhorting me to bang her ass harder: “Yeh…Tay-luh…get…me…hard…hard!… ooh…yeh!…yeh!…ooh…ooh…yeh! …mmm, yeh!…Tay…oh…Tay…oh…oh!…oh!” she rasped as her hand now flew over her clit, causing audible smacks from her swollen, wet lips. I moved my hands from her waist to grasp her creamy buttocks roughly, kneading the soft, pliant flesh deeply with groping fingers, and began slapping my loins noisily against her upturned cheeks in time with her grunts.

Our orgasms were simultaneous. I yelled, “Aaagggh,” as the first gush of hot jizzum blasted into her bowels, to which she screamed my name loudly and began flailing her buttocks in as many directions as there are points on a compass. I rode her like a cowboy taming an unbroken young filly, goring her obscenely with each of her encouraging shouts. And, I filled her until she relaxed, whimpering, as my cock continued its rhythmic pulsating, pumping the last of my cum into her dark hole.

Finished, her head lay relaxed on the soft pad of the press and she reached back to grasp my hand, moaning disappointedly as I pulled my cock out of her ass with a ssslpp. “You stuff hot, Tay-luh. Look,” she said while holding my hand, and she flexed her asshole, tensing and expelling from her anus streams of my cum to drip on the press. The red, inner skin of her colon pushed out through her rectum obscenely, two or three times, to rid her of the spunk as it coursed down her thighs. She watched me look at this lascivious display and as I glanced at her peaceful face, she giggled softly.

It was after eight as we dressed. Judy looked frazzled – “fucked,” I suppose – yet was remarkably talkative. She explained that the scar on her lower abdomen was from a hysterectomy, done years before. I was anxious to reflect on this and what had occurred in the past two hours, alone, at home.

As she straightened herself up, brushing her hair and applying makeup in the mirror, she said, “My Am-buh say you be good. She say long time I need man fren’!” I stiffened, wondering what sort of report I’d get over the weekend when her daughter, Amber, returned from school.

“What’s she studying?” I asked, trying to shift the conversation to an asexual subject.

“Math. Want to be engineer!” she said, proudly.

“Wow,” I said. “I think she’d make a great Miss America!”

Judy read between the lines – stopped making herself up – and looked at me in the mirror, saying, “She my daughter, Tay-luh. You watch out!”

“Relax, Judy, she’s half my age!” I said defensively.

“No mattuh! She hot girl! Youmy fren’!” she cautioned, sounding quite possessive all of a sudden.

I said nothing, lacing up my shoes, and she changed her tune. “I good tailor, yeh? Tell you what! I do suit tomorrow and bring to you house! Really good tailor make house call! Saturday okay?”

I said, “Okay, I guess,” feeling a bit pressured because of the new neighbor women constantly dropping by on weekends. Nevertheless, Idid want to get this little number onto my capacious bed. I gave her a card, on which I wrote my home address and number.

At the door Judy let me out and said, “See you Saturday! An’ maybe I call you Jack now, okay?”

The character of Jack Taylor is the protagonist in the “Deirdre’s Downfall” series, narrated by Deirdre herself, which you may want to read. Regardless, please send feedback on this chapter and don’t forget to vote!

12