Taylor's Toys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all fairness it wasn't just stretching Marissa's ass hole that Taylor was enjoying so much, or even the almost hypnotic beauty of another girl's butt hole wrapped so tightly around her strap on cock, that dildo sawing so slowly in and out of that tight orifice... looking so pretty... where was she? Oh yes, Taylor wasn't just enjoying the simple act of stretching Marissa's butt hole out, or even watching it stretch for her, it was the fact that the most popular girl she'd ever met was face down, ass up and spreading her butt cheeks in submission to her, the infamous Marissa Cooper submitting her ass hole for Taylor's pleasure in a sign she was ready to be her permanent little fuck toy. The knowledge was intoxicating, only made better by the audience of one watching them.

It had been an incredible turn on for Marissa to watch on in horror as Taylor had broken Summer and fucker in every hole, but now Summer was watching Taylor break Marissa it was even better because Summer actually had a smile on her face as her best friend was butt fucked and turned into another girl's sex slave.

There was a couple of good reasons for Summer's smile, the first being she was simply captivated by the beauty of her best friend and her new mistress anally fucking before her very eyes. It was so fucking hot. It was like live porn, only better because she knew both the participants involved.

What made the sight even better was that she hadn't been given any orders to remain exactly where she was so she was free to move ever so slightly to get a better view of the look on both girl's faces or to get a closer look at the part where their bodies met. Ok, so it was pretty easy to see Taylor's face and it was Marissa's she really had to move to see, but when she did she got an even better view of Taylor's face which was a nice contrast to Marissa's. The whole time Taylor's face was a mask of concentration mixed with lust and triumph, while the look on Marissa's face deviated from pain to pleasure, especially at the beginning, but as the ass fucking continued the pain went leaving Marissa with a look of pure joy on her face as she was sodomised.

There was no worrying about what this meant, no worrying about the future, no worrying about anything. Marissa, as always, was simply living in the moment, and this particular moment was one of great pleasure and Summer was getting off on just watching this beautiful girl experiencing pleasure.

Summer had always secretly thought Marissa was beautiful in more than just a subjective way and she revelled in the chance to truly appreciate it now.

What was oddly equally as beautiful as Marissa's face was her ass hole stretching around Taylor's cock, Summer finding herself just as enthralled with watching her best friend's back door being violated. It was the cause of the joy on the other two girls faces, a kinky and forbidden act which got Summer's juices flowing just watching it. Ok, so that was partly because Summer was imagining herself being on the receiving end of that wonderfully big dildo moving its way through her bowels again, but it was still incredibly hot to see Marissa's ass hole going through the same thing Summer's ass hole had gone through only moments before. Of course Summer couldn't watch her own ass hole, but if it was half as beautiful as watching Marissa's ass hole get stretched Summer wouldn't mind checking out some of those photos Taylor had taken.

Thinking of those photos brought back memories of her own anal breaking in which got Summer's juices flowing even more to the point where she began to wonder if Taylor would mind if she began fucking herself with her fingers while she watched her mistress butt fucking her best friend. Taylor hadn't wanted Marissa to finger herself, but that was probably because she wanted all of Marissa's stimulation to be a result of the ass fucking. Summer wasn't even being involved right now, so how could it hurt?

Just as she thought this Taylor involved Summer in the action once again, "Hey Summer, you liked the taste of Marissa's ass when you were licking it, right?"

"Yes Mistress Taylor, I loved the taste of Marissa's ass." Summer replied submissively.

"Would you like another taste?" Taylor asked.

"Oh yes Mistress Taylor." Summer said.

"Well here you are then." Taylor said, pulling out of Marissa's ass and presenting Summer with the dildo, "Have a taste."

Summer grinned happily and then took the toy into her mouth, greedily sucking on the end of it and in doing so tasting something that her tongue just couldn't reach, that being the deepest part of Marissa's bowels.

Not showing even a hint of her previous disgust for this act Summer completely devoted herself to the blow job, bobbing her head up and down slowly but skilfully, taking inch after inch of dildo into her mouth and down her throat, taking it nearly all the way before licking the base, making sure she got every drop of Marissa's ass juices.

If the Summer of just over an hour ago could see herself now she would have probably puked, but what had once been barf inducing was now an unbelievable turn on, Summer moaning happily as she feasted on the sweet taste of Marissa's back passage.

Watching and hearing Summer enjoying the blow job so much really turned Taylor on. It was actually weird to think just how disgusted Summer had been when Taylor had first presented her with an ass flavoured dildo considering just how eagerly she was sucking on that strap on now, but watching the transition had been one of Taylor's favourite parts of the night, which was really saying something.

The sight caused Taylor to smirk in triumph, her eyes then drifting to Marissa's gaping ass hole, the sight making her grin wider in triumph as Taylor basked in the glory of debasing these two popular girls.

Taylor honestly couldn't decide which was the sexier sight, Marissa's stretched shit hole or Summer sucking on that now thoroughly cleaned dildo.

Deciding they were both as sexy as each other Taylor decided to use one of them in particular to debase one of the popular girls further, "Mmmmmmm, doesn't that look pretty Summer? Doesn't your best friend's ass hole look so pretty all stretched out and gaping for me?"

Summer responded but it was muffled by the cock in her mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Taylor said, pulling the strap on out of Summer's mouth.

Summer took a moment to gulp down some much needed oxygen before replying, "Yes Mistress Taylor, Marissa's ass hole looks so pretty when it's stretched out and gaping for you."

"But it's already beginning to close." Taylor sulked, before she pushed her dildo back inside the slowly closing hole, "Let's see how long I can make it stay open for..."

With that Taylor began gaping Marissa's ass hole, thrusting in and out for a while and then randomly pulling out, the fact Marissa was still spreading her butt cheeks meaning her gaping back hole was always nicely on display.

Much like watching Marissa's ass getting fucked Summer didn't know why but she found staring into Marissa's bowels via her gaping shit hole incredibly erotic. She couldn't get enough of watching it, Summer staying rooted to the spot and forgetting all about going to look at Marissa's face, instead choosing to watch lustfully as that once virgin hole was gaped time and time again.

Another reason for her staying where she was, apart from the fact that she got the suspicion that Taylor would order her to stay if she tried to go anywhere, was that by staying where she was Summer got a steady dose of Marissa ass juice courtesy of Taylor's strap on.

One epic butt fucking ago Summer had been near to barfing at the very idea of something so disgusting as this but now Summer was not only doing it because she had too, she was actually enjoying it. The bitter taste was actually a turn on for her, Summer loving that she was tasting the deepest part of her best friend's butt each time on the tip of that toy, going so far as to even moan as Taylor shoved the strap on into her mouth and down her throat.

As Taylor continued feeding Summer her best friend's ass Taylor began thrusting in and out of Summer's mouth. When she got no resistance, or even a complaint, Taylor began slowly pushing things further until she was brutally throat fucking Summer, her fuck toy just taking whatever she gave her submissively, seemingly loving every second of it.

Pushing things even further Taylor began pulling the dildo from Summer's mouth and slapping her in the face with it, covering that beautiful and popular face in the girl's own saliva. Since Summer continued not to complain Taylor began slapping Summer in the face with her strap on before she had shoved it into her mouth, meaning she was pulling her dildo straight from Marissa's ass and then bashing Summer in the face with it, covering her in her best friend's anal juices. Still Summer just took it, which couldn't help make Taylor smile.

Summer had obviously been completely broken. Now it was time to see just how broken Marissa was.

"Marissa, take your hands off your ass, turn around and face me." Taylor said, pulling out of Marissa's ass and pulling away while holding her hand in front of Summer's head to stop her trying to suck it.

Getting the message Summer sat back and watched gleefully as her mistress presented her best friend with the strap on dildo.

"Good girl." Taylor said once Marissa had obeyed her commands, "Now I see no reason why Summer should get all the ass tasting fun, so here, why don't you prove how badly you want to be my little fuck toy by becoming my little ATM whore."

The look of disgust on Marissa's face was almost identical to the one that had been on Summer's, a clear sign to both Summer and Taylor that Marissa would end up loving this just as Summer had. Marissa wasn't so sure but she was in a submissive mood and in no hurry to upset Taylor, so she closed her eyes and did as she was told.

The flavour didn't exactly set her taste buds on fire with joy, but it didn't burn them with discussed either, Marissa at least comfortable enough to start sucking on the strap on cock, worshipping just the tip of it with her mouth at first before beginning to bob her head on it.

Marissa had performed many blow jobs before and while this one was obviously unique she slowly got used to the odd taste and even started to like it.

Just as she thought that Taylor pulled the cock out of her mouth and said, "Ok, that'll do. Now, get back in your last position. Face down, ass up."

As soon as Marissa's ass was facing her Taylor quickly entered it again, slowly fucked it for a couple of minutes before pulling out and ordering Marissa to suck it again. To her tremendous joy Marissa did so without complaint, even beginning to moan around the cock as she did so. Whether this was a result of her hormones thanks to all the fucking or just a sign that by nature Marissa was simply more open to kinky sex than her best friend Taylor wasn't sure, and really, she didn't care. All that mattered was that Marissa Cooper was sucking on her dildo like a total ass to mouth whore everytime she pulled out of the other girl's rectum and ordered her to clean her cock.

Things got even better when Taylor brought Summer into the mix, switching between feeding Marissa her own ass and feeding it to her best friend.

Taylor even worked throat fucking into the equation. She started by fucking Summer's mouth while ordering Marissa to watch it, increasing the speed with every fuck until she tried it on Marissa. A little surprisingly Marissa took it without complaint, and continued to take it without complaint no matter how hard Taylor fucked her throat. In fact even when Taylor made Marissa choke on the cock and nearly literally throw up the most popular girl in their school just looked up at Taylor with a submissive and perverted grin, almost 100% confirming that Marissa was indeed a lot kinkier than her best friend. That look of course only encouraged Taylor who actually began fucking Marissa's throat harder than her ass, although that hopefully wouldn't be for much longer.

After all, this whole ass to mouth thing was super hot but it didn't really do the main thing Taylor wanted it too.

Sure it provided an excellent act of submission to force her new sex slaves to perform for her, but it didn't drive Marissa to beg to cum either because she was so turned on or because she was so horrified of what she was being asked to do. At this point Taylor was seriously reaching her energy limit so she would have taken either reason but Marissa still didn't seem that in need of an orgasm, which frustrated Taylor. Luckily she quickly came up with a plan to change that.

"How's the view Summer? You enjoy watching me butt fucking your best friend?" Taylor asked.

"Yes Mistress Taylor, I enjoy watching you butt fuck my best friend. It's so hot. I can't get enough." Summer said submissively.

"Really, you can't get enough? Are you sure? Are you sure you wouldn't rather be getting butt fucked rather than watching it?" Taylor questioned.

Summer's eyes lit up, "Oh I would definitely rather that... that is, if you want to butt fuck me Mistress Taylor."

Taylor smiled at Summer's correction. The other girl really was broken, "Yes, I want to butt fuck you. I really, really want to butt fuck you. Marissa's ass is hot, but I prefer yours. So turn around and present that ass to me just like Marissa is. I'm going to take it in turns fucking my fuck toys up their asses."

Eager to feel the sexual thrill of a cock in her ass again Summer quickly got into position, presenting her butt hole as a perfect target for her mistress's strap on.

Taylor had no problem hitting the little bull's-eye of puckered flesh presented to her, her toy pushing past the still recently opened back hole and into Summer's shitty depths.

Despite the multiple ass fuckings Taylor had eagerly given her over the course of the evening Summer still cried out as her pooper was first penetrated and then filled with strap on cock. However even though there was a noticeable amount of pain there was an even more noticeable amount of pleasure, pleasure which only increased as the pain disappeared once the butt fucking really got under way, Taylor wasting no time when she was balls deep in beginning the anal fun.

As much as Summer eagerly welcomed yet another sodomising she was grateful her mistress started out at a nice slow pace, giving her bowels that little bit of stretching out they needed before eventually picking up speed seemingly just as Summer's shit pipe was ready for it.

It could be her horniness talking but Summer was almost positive Taylor had slowly gotten better at butt fucking everytime she took her ass as the anal sex just seemed to get better and better. Of course Summer couldn't be sure that that wasn't more of a result of her back passage becoming increasingly loosened and stimulated, but as the night continued it became harder and harder for her to care exactly what the cause of her increasing love of butt sex was, she just knew she'd be taking it up the ass a lot more from now on.

Hopefully Taylor really was going to keep her around as a fuck toy and would use her ass regularly. Regardless of whether she would or not Summer knew she could rely on Marissa to start giving her regular ass fuckings, and if all else fails she could always bend over for her boyfriend and see what it's like to take a real cock up her butt.

As if her mistress could read her thoughts Taylor suddenly pulled out of Summer's ass, reinserted herself back up Marissa's butt and started slowly sodomising Summer's best friend again.

For a few moments Summer actually wondered if that was the case, that somehow her mistress had read her mind and realise that she was thinking about her boyfriend and Marissa instead of concentrating on Taylor like her mistress no doubt wished. It was silly though, impossible, so Summer began to wonder if she'd seemed out of it because of her thoughts, but she was almost sure that wasn't the case as she had been very, very much into whatever Taylor had been doing to her.

Finally when Taylor switched again and shoved that strap on back up Summer's shit shoot Summer finally realise the true answer, and that was simply Taylor was fulfilling her promise of taking it in turns fucking her fuck toys up their asses.

Summer's realisation was right on the money. Taylor was seeing if it was possible to pretty much fuck two asses at the same time, and so far she seemed to be able to do it pretty well. Ok, so she wasn't so much fucking them at the same time as she was going back and forth between them, but it was still extremely hot.

After going back and forth between them for what felt like hours Taylor decided to experiment with the hotness.

First she made Summer taste her own ass hole, and Marissa's, then she fed Marissa her best friend's ass juices before doing the same to Summer, randomly making each girl suck on her dildo straight from one of their butts, Taylor's toys happily doing as their mistress ordered without hesitation, even when she started pulling the cock out of their mouths to smack them with it and rub it all over their faces, or even when she did the same thing when it was straight from an ass.

Experimenting further Taylor started making Marissa and Summer spread each other's asses instead of their own, the girl spreading always getting a preview of her best friend's butt hole stretching around Taylor's strap on, a fact Taylor was happy to point out as she continued to talk dirty. This also made ass to mouth quicker, even Taylor able to give one thrust to the ass in front of her and one to the mouth, then one to the ass, and then one to the mouth, then one to the ass, and so on.

In yet another kinky act Taylor began to make Marissa and Summer lick each other's gaping ass holes. Since Summer was spreading Marissa's ass cheeks at the time she was able to get her tongue to slide all around the stretched ring of flesh before she spit deep inside it, Taylor joining her in that as it seemed like such a perverted act. This was repeated with Marissa rimming and then spitting into Summer's gaping shit hole, and then it went back and forth, the two submissive girls happily putting on quite a little show for their mistress.

Taking out the camera Taylor passed it to Summer who eagerly took a couple of shots of her own gaping ass hole, before taking a few pictures of her best friend's battered butt hole, Marissa happily posing without needing to be asked much to Taylor's delight. Her delight only increased as they swapped over, Marissa taking similar photos before passing it to Taylor who grinned at her toy posing for her, on her command spreading their own or each other's butt cheeks, licking and spitting into each other's gaping ass holes and sucking on Taylor's strap on cock, Taylor making sure to take plenty of shots of it inside each of their shit pipes to make her little photo collection complete.

Eventually Taylor couldn't take any more, the dominant girl putting the camera away and settling down to some serious butt busting.

This whole time Taylor had been fucking at a random pace, never really using the same amount of speed for the same amount of time, but as the perverted anal fun continued her perverted lust went through the roof and she began slam fucking the somehow still tight around her dildo ass holes, butt fucking the other girls at an increasingly hard pace and long time, much to the delight of both of the horny submissives.

Marissa could tell Summer was just as ready to cum as she was and she couldn't blame her.

Tonight had been the best, and the most perverted, sex of her life, and no matter how wrong at least half of the things she had done tonight had felt and no matter how much she had suffered from not being allowed to cum for so long and as much as the thought of being Taylor Townsend's fuck toy was worrying to say the least there wasn't a single moment of this night that Marissa would change. Sure, some of the things she had been through tonight had been agonising but in the end they all seem to add to her current perverted enjoyment, and Marissa wouldn't change what she was feeling right now for the world.