Taylor's Toys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still a tiny voice inside Marissa's head telling her that becoming another girl's fuck toy was demeaning and wrong, but the sex was so good it was hard to care about that kind of thing. The part of her that thought this was wrong hoped that this would be a short term thing, that the three of them could hook up like this for a couple of weeks or maybe even a couple of months and then things could just kind of wined down and eventually unceremoniously end either when they left school and went their separate ways or perhaps sooner. Maybe it could be just her and Summer again. Part of her would like that. Part of her would like that very much. In fact there was no part of Marissa which wanted to lose Summer. The question was did she really wanted to continue being Taylor's toy?

For now the answer to that was a definite yes, and as the anal fucking became more and more blissful Marissa found it increasingly difficult to see why being Taylor's permanent little fuck toy was such a bad thing, part of her even hoping time would just cease altogether and she could be trapped in this kinky little threesome forever.

While she was happy for the threesome to continue Marissa found herself increasingly needing to cum. Summer felt the same thing, and was about to beg when Marissa beat her to it.

"Please Mistress Taylor, make us cum." Marissa started begging seemingly out of nowhere, "Make your sex toys cum. We love being your toys Taylor, your dirty little fuck toys to use for your pleasure. MMMMMMMMM. Just look at Summer. She's so ready to cum. And oooohhhhh, I am too Mistress Taylor. Mmmmmmmm, keep fucking me, keep fucking my ass. Fuck my ass and make me cum. I know I need permission, so I'm begging for it now. Please let me cum. OOOOOHHHHHHHH, oh, oh, if you, oh, if you let me cum I promise to be your obedient little sex toy for the rest of my life. Ohhhhh, just like Summer. Mmmmmmm, we'll be your toys, your naughty little fuck toys, just please let us cum."

"Oh yes, please Mistress Taylor, let us cum." Summer joined in, "I'll totally do what ever you want for the rest of my life if you just let us cum. We need it so bad. Make Marissa cum, and then make me cum. Please Mistress Taylor. We'll be such good little sluts for you, and you can fuck us whenever you want. Just please, make us cum. Fuck our slutty asses hard and make us cum. Make your naughty little sex toys cum."

"Mmmmmm." Taylor pondered, pretending to really think about it, "I don't know... you two promise to be good little fuck toys for me?"

"Yes Mistress Taylor." Marissa and Summer said in unison.

"You both promise to do whatever I say?" Taylor questioned.

"Yes Mistress Taylor." Marissa and Summer said in unison.

"You both promise to let me fuck you whenever I want?" Taylor asked.

"Yes Mistress Taylor." Marissa and Summer said in unison.

"You both want to be my toys?" Taylor questioned.

"Yes Mistress Taylor." Marissa and Summer said in unison.

"What do you want to be?" Taylor asked.

"Your toys Mistress Taylor. Please ass fuck your toys and make them cum." Marissa and Summer practically screamed in unison.

"Ok then, you both have my permission to cum... but Summer cums first!" Taylor stated, tearing her strap on from Marissa's ass and shoving it up Summer's.

Even though Taylor was pretty much as sure as she possibly could be that Marissa was broken this was still technically her breaking in so she wanted her to cum last. It just seemed more dramatic that way, and Taylor was nothing if not dramatic.

She briefly considered holding back with the already broken Summer so she would have more strength to put the explanation point on Marissa's submission, but ultimately Taylor decided against it.

If she wanted to end on a high note Taylor was going to have two make both of her new toys climax in multiples, so anything less than 100% just wasn't going to cut it.

With that in mind within seconds of entering Summer's shit shooter Taylor was picking up speed, going faster and faster until she was pounding the other girl's pooper, the sound of her hips meeting Summer's ass cheeks echoing throughout the room as the butt fucking became brutal.

It was so hard Taylor briefly worried she'd pushed things too far and she was now legitimately hurting her little toy, perhaps tearing her butt hole apart under the savage pace but to her relief Summer's pleasure filled moans, groans and cries told her otherwise.

After she was done feeling relieved those moans, groans and cries motivated Taylor on to make Summer climax, not something that was going to be a problem.

Summer felt like she had been ready to cum for hours now, every time Taylor fucked her ass sending her closer and closer to orgasm until it felt as if the slowest of sodomisings could potentially get her off if Taylor would only keep fucking her ass for just a little bit longer. Now Summer had that little bit longer combined with a little bit harder and she could already feel her body rushing towards climax.

Of its own accord Summer's body began thrusting itself backwards against its invader, the dildo drilling deeper and harder into her bowels as a result, which obviously gave her more pleasure but also caused her to worry at the same time.

Her mistress hadn't given her permission to do this, and while she would have welcomed a spanking either now or later, along with any number of other punishments Summer feared that Taylor would pull out and once again deny her climax, possibly for the rest of the night.

Summer had experienced more climaxes in this evening than almost her entire life, but she still craved more and to be denied it again seemed to be the worst punishment she could imagine.

Luckily Summer had a kind and caring mistress who instead of pulling out or punishing Summer in any type of a way decided to reward her instead, Taylor somehow finding a way to fuck Summer's ass even harder than she was before, giving Summer what she truly craved in the process, an orgasm.

It was a good one, one which made her fingers and toes curl as well as cause her eyes to roll in the back of her head. The second one cause the same thing as did the third. The fourth left her screaming and after the fifth she wasn't even aware of anything but the overwhelming ecstasy clouding her brain and threatening to leave her in a vegetable state forever, one that she might have welcomed if that vegetable state felt as good as this.

Using what felt like every ounce of her strength Taylor continued pounding Summer's ass through orgasm after orgasm, experiencing a couple herself in the process but not allowing herself to concentrate on them. Her full concentration had to be on making Summer cum while maintaining enough strength to do the same to Marissa.

Taylor's first objective was achieved surprisingly easily, it was when she finally pulled out, which was the problem as when she did she almost collapsed in an unconscious heap.

Fighting to stay conscious Taylor stared at the obscenely gaping crater which had once been so tiny and tight, looking over at an almost equally gaping hole just waiting for her to fill it.

After looking back and forth between these holes for a little while Taylor manoeuvred herself behind Marissa and without any warning shoved her strap on cock deep up the other girl's butt, that loosened hole taking the dildo with little or no resistance.

Once she was balls deep Taylor began the final butt fucking of the night, slamming her hips forward as hard as she could, although the smacking sound of her hips against Marissa's ass cheeks were noticeably softer than the sounds which had been echoing throughout the room only moments ago.

To make matters worse Taylor was still struggling with consciousness, physical and sexual exhaustion racking her body to the point where simply moving became the hardest thing she'd ever done.

If she wanted to even get through this she was going to have to think of something to motivate her, and think of it fast.

It didn't take her long to do so.

Almost Taylor's entire school life Marissa Cooper had been queen bee, alpha female, leader of the pack, the most popular girl in what felt like the whole state, if not the whole country. Taylor had been so jealous of her. Marissa had everything Taylor wanted and she didn't even have to work for it, it just seemed to come naturally to her, like it was her birthright or something. Taylor had worked hard her entire life to get even a 10th of Marissa's popularity and yet she was hated or worse, ignored. It wasn't fair, it wasn't fair at all, which was why Taylor was going to make it fair. She had already taken years of pent-up anger and frustration out on this bitch but it wasn't enough. No, for her revenge to be complete Taylor needed to totally make Marissa Cooper her bitch. She needed to turn her into her toy, her little plaything to do with as she pleased, and not just for a weekend but forever.

Fuelled by years of pent-up rage and aggression Taylor gripped tightly to Marissa's hips and began literally taking her frustrations out on Marissa Cooper's ass.

When Taylor reinserted the strap on back inside her ass again the butt fucking that ensued was noticeably and understandably slower.

It was disappointing, but Marissa figured Taylor was out of steam and if she was going to cum she was going to need to do at least some of the work much like Summer had just done, and even then she might need to finish the job herself given just how exhausted Taylor seemed to be.

She gave Taylor a chance, and then when she was about to start thrusting herself backwards Marissa's eyes went wide as Taylor suddenly went berserk, driving deep into her ass hole with a savagery she hadn't even used on Summer.

It was possibly the hardest fucking of the night, certainly harder than any fucking any of the girls had seen or experienced, and Marissa loved every moment of it.

If she hadn't already decided she was going to be getting ass fucked a lot from now on this butt fucking would have made sure that she would be a total anal slut for the rest of her life, happily bending over for her boyfriend, Summer, Taylor, and whoever else had a tongue, finger, toy or cock at their disposal.

This also confirmed that Marissa had no problem being Taylor's sex slave for as long as the other girl wanted, at least as long as she fucked her like this.

Despite the fact that it really wasn't necessary at this stage as she was close to cumming anyway Marissa started slamming herself back against Taylor, making the dildo move even faster and harder through her bowels, only increasing her pleasure.

When Taylor somehow found a way to ass fuck her even harder as a result of Marissa's actions the dildo stuffed girl could finally take no more.

Letting out a loud scream Marissa came, and came, and came. She had no idea how many times she climaxed as they all came so quickly, frying her brain and leaving her a total wreck, the poor girl ending up face down in the duvet cover silently screaming as her voice temporarily gave out.

Taylor didn't fare much better, her orgasms less powerful and plentiful but still destroying the last bit of energy she had left, her thrusts inevitably becoming slower and slower until she was forced to stop. When that happened Taylor didn't so much as pull out as she simply crashed to the ground, her dildo being forced out of Marissa's ass as she fell to the bed below.

Landing on her side Taylor used the last of her energy to roll over, and then she fell into a brief state of unconsciousness.

When she awoke she found her two fuck toys sucking on her strap on cock, cleaning it of their combined ass juices like the good little sex slaves she had turned them into.

Grinning widely Taylor reached down and stroked the hair of the two girls she would become increasingly close too in the months to come, although no one would know just how close they really were.

Her grin softening into a smile Taylor asked her now secret lovers, "What are you both?"

"We're your toys Mistress Taylor." Marissa and Summer said in unison once they had taken the now clean strap on dildo out of their mouths, "We're Taylor's toys."

The end.