Taylor's Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Ok, now take off each other's skirts, but keep kissing while doing it." Taylor ordered.

Doing as they were told, this time with very little hesitation, Marissa and Summer pushed each other's miniskirts down until they fell around their ankles and then kicked them off.

"Great," Taylor said after a brief pause, "Now stop kissing, take off your shoes, and then go back to kissing."

This time Marissa and Summer showed no hesitation, quickly breaking apart and taking off their shoes so they could go back to kissing each other. Both of them had worn high heel shoes with no socks so it wasn't long before their lips were pressed together again.

Taylor paused longer this time, partly because the next step in her plan was quite a big one, that being getting Marissa and Summer to strip completely naked for her, but also partly because she was fascinated by the sight of the two hotties kissing in their bras and panties.

After enjoying the view for a while and deciding it was time to move on Taylor said, "Ok, now Marissa, take off Summer's bra, and then Summer, you do the same to Marissa."

Marissa wasn't sure how Summer would feel about being topless in front of Taylor so when she reached for her bra strap she gave her friend another opportunity to back out. When a few moments had passed and Summer still hadn't objected Marissa slowly unhooked her bra and tossed it aside.

Summer soon returned the favour, only she was so horny she didn't hesitate.

"Good," Taylor said, going in for the kill, "Now take off each other's panties."

Marissa slowly reached for Summer's panties but even before her hands closed around the fabric Summer had pushed hers down around her ankles so the tall girl didn't feel much need to wait before returning the favour.

Without even breaking the kiss both Marissa and Summer were able to step out of their panties and kick them aside, finding themselves strangely at ease being both naked in front of Taylor, a fact which they both privately decided was due to the comforting, and very arousing, feel of their lips and bodies pressed against each other.

As for Taylor, she was practically drooling at the sight before her, so much so she considered just letting Marissa and Summer kiss each other like that for the rest of the weekend while she watched, but she quickly reminded herself of all the fun things she had planned for the three of them and, after another few long moments of enjoying the show, decided to move things on.

"Ok, you can stop kissing now." Taylor said, and when that didn't stop them she spoke in a much more loud and commanding voice, "I said stop."

And Marissa and Summer did, immediately and without question, which kind of shocked all three girls but Taylor quickly recovered.

"Summer, you sit down here on the couch next to me and spread your legs." Taylor told Summer, patting the space next to her lightly before turning to Marissa, "Marissa, you get in between Summer's legs and start kissing your little girlfriend again."

Again, surprisingly without hesitation, Marissa and Summer did as they were told, the two girls surprising themselves due to how eager they both seem to be to obey Taylor, but quickly told themselves they were only eager because doing what she said meant they could kiss again.

"Good girls." Taylor said happily, "Now Marissa, start kissing Summer's neck."

Marissa was a bit hesitant to obey this command given that she had just started kissing Summer again which was something she very much enjoyed, but at the same time she was eager to move on and kissing Summer's neck seemed like a good way to advance things so she obediently moved her lips downwards and press them against the soft flesh of her friend's neck, causing Summer to moan.

Despite many years of kissing boys no one had made Summer feel as good as Marissa did with just her lips. The things her best friend could do with her lips was amazing, the tall girl proving in the past she could bring Summer more pleasure just by pressing her lips to her neck briefly than most guys could manage in an hour's make out session, a point which she was quick to prove again.

Taylor watched as Marissa's lips travelled up and down Summer's neck, paying very close attention to what part of kissing her neck made Summer moan the loudest before ordering things to continue.

"Kiss your way down to her breasts and play with them." Taylor said in such a soft and husky voice she almost didn't recognise it as her own.

It couldn't be helped, the sight of a naked Marissa kissing a naked Summer's neck was enough to make Taylor want to tear off all her clothes, forget her plan and beg the girls to teacher all they knew about lesbian sex, but she quickly got ahold of herself. In time she would have everything she wanted, all she had to do was stick to her plan.

Upon hearing Taylor's command Marissa frowned. She would have liked longer to kiss Summer's neck, partly because she thoroughly enjoyed it, but mostly because she loved to tease Summer, and even though she would never admit it Summer loved to be teased.

Despite this objection Marissa did as she was told, kissing her way down Summer's soft skin to her breasts, at which point she took the opportunity to tease Summer some more by sliding her mouth over her right breast, and deliberately ignoring Summer's nipples which she knew frustrated Summer but she also knew her friend secretly loved it, before finally taking her lover's right nipple into her mouth and sucking on it gently.

Summer moaned as she felt her friend's soft mouth against her nipple and her right hand slid down to rest against the back of Marissa's head, pushing her deeper into her breast. This was not something that would last very long.

"Place your hands by your sides, I didn't give you permission to move them." Taylor snapped.

Summer turned to look at Taylor, intending to ask why but when she looked into her eyes she saw something in them which caused her to remain quiet, something she couldn't quite name, but something which excited her.

"Don't make me ask you again Summer." Taylor said in a commanding voice.

She didn't know what it was, but something about Taylor's tone had a shiver of desire running through Summer's body and she couldn't help obeying the command.

Taylor smiled at Summer's obedience and once again became a silent observer, watching closely as Marissa licked and sucked Summer's right nipple before moving to her left, and then back and forth between them, eventually adding her hands into the mix, again paying very close attention to what seemed to really make Summer moan, which was somewhat fruitless given Summer was endlessly moaning thanks to Marissa's obviously skilled touch.

It was that skilled touch which Summer was intensely concentrating on right now, and not the strange sense of pleasure she got from doing what Taylor said. Although, it was very weird. She had been getting sparks of pleasure before when obeying Taylor, but Summer had been sure that was because of Marissa's lips which had been pressed against her own at the time. It wasn't a far stretch, especially considering the pleasure they were now giving her, but now she thought about it, or more accurately now she tried not to think about it and couldn't help it, there did seem to be an odd thrill running through her as she did what Taylor said. But that was crazy, so that couldn't be it, and there was no reason for Summer to dwell on it, especially when she had Marissa's lips worshipping her body which as always was making her feel oh so good.

After a week of sliding her mouth over Summer's body Marissa knew exactly how her friend liked to have her tits sucked, and despite being watched Marissa devoted herself to the task completely. In fact, if she was honest with herself, being watched was actually kind of a turn on. To have someone watch her pleasuring Summer, for someone to watch her do this still kind of a taboo act with her best friend, and for them to hear Summer moan for her, letting them know how much she was making her feel good, drove Marissa wild with lust and she found herself worshipping Summer's breasts even more passionately than ever before, which was saying something.

Over, and over, and over again she switched between each breast in turn, covering her friend's chest in kisses using one of her hands to cup one of Summer's tits into her mouth, her mouth switching in between sucking softly and hardly on her nipple the second her lips closing around it, sliding her tongue over and around it in between sucks.

Whichever nipple wasn't in Marissa's mouth would be delicately tended to by her other hand, her fingers switching between massaging the breast itself before taking the nipple and tweaking the fully erect nipple, Marissa loving this so much she felt like she could do it forever. Of course, that wasn't an option.

After making Summer put her hands down by her sides Taylor had stared into the other girl's eyes for a few moments, delighting in the confusion and submission she saw there before Summer closed her eyes, tilted her head back, and moaned at a particularly strong spark of pleasure courtesy of Marissa's mouth. Summer didn't open her eyes again as far as Taylor could tell, her own eyes falling to the beautiful sight of Marissa Cooper worshipping her best friend's breasts with her mouth and tongue. It was such a captivating sight that Taylor spent quite a lot of time staring at it, allowing Marissa to suck on Summer's tits until she had her best friend practically crying with need at which point Taylor woke herself up from her trance.

"Kiss your way down her body until you reach her pussy, but don't lick it until I tell you too." Taylor ordered in the same husky voice she had used earlier, a voice she was getting used to and beginning to like.

Marissa liked it to, especially because it was telling her to go down on her best friend, or at least be moments away from it. As much as Marissa adored licking and sucking Summer's breasts the act had turned her on almost as much as Summer, and now she desperately wanted to bury her face in between her best friend's legs and eat her to climax after climax.

So when ordered to Marissa didn't hesitate to kiss her way down Summer's body until her mouth was hovering over her friend's gorgeous honey pot at which point she awaited eagerly for the command to eat her best friend's pussy.

It was the command Summer was also eagerly awaiting, but Taylor had other ideas.

"Summer," Taylor whispered softly, "Look at me."

Summer's eyes slowly blinked open and looked at Taylor who was staring at her intently.

"Do you want Marissa to lick your pussy?" Taylor asked, smiling wickedly.

"Yes." Summer moaned.

"Well then say it." Taylor demanded.

"I want Marissa to lick my pussy." Summer groaned without hesitating.

"Good, now look right into my eyes, and say please Taylor, tell Marissa to lick my pussy." Taylor ordered.

"Please Taylor, tell Marissa to lick my pussy." Summer said, looking into Taylor's eyes.

Taylor smiled, "Ok then, Marissa... lick Summer's pussy."

Hearing the command she had been waiting for Marissa quickly stuck out her tongue and pressed it against the bottom of Summer's cunt and slid it all the way up to the top of her pussy lips, causing Summer to close her eyes and cry out in pleasure. Summer then let out another cry, and then another, and then another, and then another, as her best friend began gently lapping at her cunt, giving her pussy agonisingly slow lick after agonisingly slow lick, driving her crazy.

When eating her pussy Marissa would always start out with the slow, soft licks which Summer found herself both hating and loving. In many ways she loved them because the gentle licks helped build up her arousal to practically breaking point so that when Marissa finally slid her tongue into her wet love hole Summer would receive the strongest amount of pleasure she possibly could get with out cumming, not that she was able to stop herself from cumming for long after Marissa slid her tongue into her. But Summer was never a patient person and she hated waiting to feel Marissa's tongue inside her pussy because it was responsible for giving her some of the greatest orgasms she'd ever received and the second she felt it on her outer lips she wanted it as deep inside her as it would go. Hell, when she first felt Marissa's tongue against hers, or against her lips, or even just seeing Marissa was now enough to make Summer craved the feeling of her best friend's tongue inside her.

So once again Summer found herself fighting the urge to beg Marissa to tongue fuck her before her friend had a chance to properly enjoy herself with just gently licking her pussy. If she was honest with herself Summer also wanted a proper chance just to enjoy this gentle cunt lapping, then again she supposed this time begging Marissa to tongue fuck her wasn't going to do any good. After all, it wasn't up to Marissa if Summer got tongue fucked or not, it was up to Taylor.

Opening her eyes and looking at the girl sat next to her Summer was expecting to see Taylor grinning in triumph at her victory over Marissa and Summer, but instead Taylor was staring intently at Marissa slowly licking Summer's pussy, her face a mask of wonder and desire.

Summer couldn't help smiling at this, especially when she followed Taylor's gazed down to the sight of Marissa's head in between her legs and thought the same thing that Taylor was probably thinking right about now, that being how amazingly beautiful Marissa looked licking her pussy.

For once how she looked didn't really matter to Marissa. She didn't consider herself to be the most vain girl ever, but her upbringing and the world in which she lived demanded that she pay a lot of attention to her looks. It wasn't her fault, it was just how she was raised. But right now it didn't matter to her, nor did anything else except her best friend's delicious pussy.

Over the last week Marissa had been just as much if not more obsessed with getting into Summer's panties as her friend had been seemingly obsessed with getting into hers, and Marissa found herself craving the taste of Summer's pussy in a way she had never craved anything before.

As much as their normal sessions together over this week had got Marissa hot this time she was ravenous in her relentless soft licks, for once wishing she could just bury her tongue into Summer's pussy as deep as it would go and tongue fuck her best friend to as many climaxes as she could squeeze out of her, but for the first time since their affair started that wasn't up to Marissa, and if she was honest with herself she found that kind of a turn on.

Taylor had told Marissa to lick Summer's pussy, not to tongue fuck it, and she kind of got the impression if she tried to tongue fuck Summer then Taylor would complain, threatened to expose their secret relationship to their boyfriends and force Marissa to go back to the slow licking, which she loved, but for once wished she could do more. Or at least Marissa hoped that was the case. She wasn't entirely sure Taylor knew what she was doing, but if that was the case then no matter, she could ask her in a few minutes if she could tongue fuck Summer, and hopefully Taylor would say yes, allowing Marissa to give her best friend the kind of tongue fucking she longed to give her.

Although she had never had lesbian sex before Taylor had thoroughly researched the act, reading half a dozen books and watching countless DVDs on the subject in preparation for the night she would finally be able to explore her own homosexual desires. She just never in her wildest dreams imagined it would be Marissa Cooper and Summer Roberts who she would be able to explore those desires with. Well, actually that wasn't true, Marissa and Summer had featured heavily in her wildest dreams, in fact the wildest of her wildest dreams almost all involved Marissa and Summer, and now Taylor had the opportunity to make all those dreams come true. In fact she was experiencing one of those dreams right now, that being watching Marissa Cooper going down on her best friend Summer Roberts.

Despite all the books she had read and movies she had watched Taylor was quickly discovering that reading about something or watching it on a screen was completely different to watching it happen right in front of your eyes. Well, not completely different, but definitely different, different in a very, very good way.

From where she was sitting Taylor could see Marissa's tongue as it glided over Summer's pussy, up, down, and around the lips, teasing her hole and even sliding over her clit, even the smallest of moves squeezing the most wonderful of sounds out of Summer.

Once again Taylor paid a lot of close attention to what seemed to really make Summer moan, remembering it for later, before she turned her attention to the moaning girl sat next to her, her eyes focused on Marissa eating her out just as Taylor's had been before.

Her eyes travelling over Summer's beautiful body Taylor couldn't resist reaching out and gently cupping Summer's right breast with her right hand, massaging the flesh and then tweaking the nipple in the same way she remembered Marissa doing earlier. Taylor's attention to detail served her well and she squeezed a moan of her own out of Summer's lips, the other girl turning her full attention to her were she greeted it with a smile.

"Having fun Summer?" Taylor asked mischievously.

"Uh-huh." Summer groaned in answer.

"I know I certainly am." Taylor said, tweaking Summer's nipple again, squeezing another moan from her, "I'm having a lot of fun, and the best part of it is we're only just starting. I've got lots of plans for you and Marissa this weekend, but lets focus on the now shall we? I bet you would like Marissa to slide her tongue into your pussy wouldn't you?"

"Yes." Summer moaned again and nodded her head.

"Well there's only one way I'm going to allow you to have that." Taylor said playfully.

"What's that?" Summer asked, a little worried what the answer might be.

"You're going to have to kiss me." Taylor explained, "But not just any old kiss, I want you to kiss me like you're deeply in love with me, and I want you to make me believe it."

Summer paused for a few moments and then lent forward, closing her eyes as she did so. Taylor smiled at this and did the same, the two girls pressing their lips together in a gentle embrace.

The kiss was feather soft at first and then slowly intensified to the point where Summer slowly slid her tongue over Taylor's lips, silently asking her to open her mouth. Taylor eagerly granted Summer access to her mouth and soon both of their tongues were sliding together, gently massaging one another at first but soon the kiss intensified even further, becoming more passionate and lust filled, both girls losing themselves in the heated kiss.

Not just any old kiss, but a kiss like she was in love with her, that was what Taylor had told Summer to do if she wanted to feel Marissa's tongue inside her, and Summer desperately wanted to feel Marissa's tongue inside her and she would do anything to get it. So Summer did as she was told, kissing Taylor as if she was in love with her, which was surprisingly easy. All Summer had to do was imagine she was kissing Seth or Marissa and then put everything, her heart, mind, body and soul into that kiss and soon it became nearly just as good as really kissing Seth or Marissa, minus the fact that she was actually kissing Taylor Townsend, although it wasn't a very big minus because Taylor was actually quite a good kisser and kissed Summer back with just as much passion, if not more.

Taylor was surprised how willing Summer was to kiss her, and just how well she did so. She had told her to kiss her like she was in love with her, and to make her believe it but she didn't actually think Summer would be able to kiss her so good that she would almost actually believe it and yet she had. The kiss was that good. It was by far the best kiss of Taylor's young life and she intended to enjoy many more just like it over this weekend, but right now Taylor was more interested in rewarding Summer for this wonderful kiss.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers