TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 01: The Curse Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Patty groaned in her sleep. She was dreaming about her boyfriend Steve. He was nude, standing beside her bed, stroking his dick. It was hard, but seemed smaller than normal. In real life, his penis pushed seven inches, but in her dream, it was probably only five. Still, she wanted it, wanted it bad, her pussy was screaming for attention. Patty sat up and kneeled on her bed while Steve looked on. Patty was wearing lacy green underwear. She loved green, it was her favorite color and went well with her red hair. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. As her tits came into view, Steve's eyes grew wide with shock and he came, his little penis shooting several drops of semen on the floor as it bucked out of control.

Steve had done the same in real life the first time he saw her tits and often ever since. Premature ejaculation was common whenever she got nude around him. When he finally took her virginity, she had been in uniform, hiding her body except for her flat belly with its pin pierced navel and he had finally broken her hymen under her cheerleader skirt. Even then, he hadn't lasted more than four strokes before filling his double layered condom. Steve seemed to have a supernatural awe of her body. At 5'9", Patty was the tallest cheerleader on the squad and one of the tallest girls in Coxville High. Her body was an amazing 36EE-24-36 and poor Steve simply couldn't handle it. He'd even cum once just seeing her in her bikini. Her hair was long, reddish blonde and reached to the tops of her ample bosom. It cascaded outwards from her neck and long red bangs covered her forehead, but left her piercing green eyes visible. Patty's big breasts and full ass made her jiggly and she appeared a little chubby, fat even under bulky clothes, but she was only 135lbs.

Dream Patty laughed at her boyfriend and his face turned red. She ran her hands up to her breasts, hefting the pale white bosom and squeezing soft pinkish nipples. Steve turned hard again, but she was not for him tonight. Patty leaned forward and got on all fours. Her big breasts dangled all the way down to her bedspread. Her dream lover climbed on the bed behind her. Her green panty had disappeared as he brought his huge cock up to her hungry pussy. Patty gasped as her unknown dark lover pushed his huge cock inside her and Patty pushed back. Finally, she had the kind of cock she'd always craved, big and hard, and one that wouldn't cum just from the sight of her naked. Finally, she had a real man fucking her. This was a man who might make her cum. He fucked her hard and long, her massive breasts swaying like udders underneath her. Patty glanced at Steve. He was sitting at his school desk, little penis still in hand, still stroking it though it was soft and several drops of semen glistened in the light. He looked sad and dejected, but he couldn't take his eyes off her as she got the fucking of her life.

Patty cried out her joy to her dream lover. She talked dirty to him, telling him things she'd never tell a real lover, saying dirty words, she'd never used in real life. He seemed to fuck her for hours, finally thrusting his mighty cock through her cervix and hosing her womb with gallons of semen. "I'M CUMM-"

Patty jerked and woke up. Her head came up off her pillow, gasping for air. No, no, she thought frantically, she'd woken up too soon. She rolled off her stomach and on her side, trying to fall back asleep, hoping to start the dream over. She'd never had a dream that hot.

**********

Pamela ground her pussy down into Brian's penis wishing it could go deeper. She leaned down passionately kissing her boyfriend. After leaving the party, Brian had driven her home, taking it slow and safe through the fog. They'd parked in front of Pam's house and moved to the back seat to make out. Making out had turned into making love. Pam's top was off as were her panties and she was sitting in Brian's lap slowly moving up and down wearing nothing but a short skirt.

Both Brian and Pamela were finding this to be an almost mystical experience. They were parked less then a hundred feel from Pam's house, yet couldn't see a thing. Brian's car was enveloped in a wall of white. The fog embraced and encased his car making the young lovers feel like they were the only two people in the world. As much as they both were enjoying it, Pam was disappointed in one fact. She wished Brian were someone else. Or to be more specific, she wished Brian was Todd, the Cock's quarterback, Kitty's boyfriend. She had a huge crush on Todd ever since she'd first laid eyes on him in 1st grade. They'd even gone out twice when they were both fifteen, but Todd belonged to Kitty Summers. They were so much the perfect Coxville couple, that Pam knew they would be getting married within a few years with her watching on enviously with her fellow bridesmaids.

Brian leaned down and sucked one of Pam's pert little nipples into his mouth. Her breasts were small for Coxville, conical B-cups, but they were beautiful. He loved her breasts, but often wished they were larger and it was partially her fault. Two years ago, before they were dating, Pam's breasts had been larger, a full C-cup and they had been that way for years, almost since puberty. At sixteen, she had decided to become a triathlete. Local health nut, Sammy Spitzman had helped her workout, designing an exercise regimen tailored to Pam and Mrs. Swallows, the high school nurse had gladly provided Pam with diet tips. Pam ran, swam, and biked daily, sculpting, and working every muscle of her body yet remaining soft and feminine though her breasts had shrunk a cup size. Breakfast and lunch was one of Nurse Swallow's protein shakes and after that came a sensible dinner.

Pam's hips were slightly bigger than her chest. Her skin was smooth, tanned, and flawless. She could easily have been a model with her good looks. Her eyes were blue, almost gray. She kept her hair short, neck length, hanging just under her chin. Pam often combed one side back while letting the other side hang down around her cheek.

Brian gave a little whimper and she felt his penis jerk inside her. Pam kept riding him. She wondered if Brian had been Todd, would he have lasted longer? Could Todd have given her an orgasm? Would Todd penetrate her deeper? In her mind, she believed all these things to be true. She believed that right now Kitty Summers was probably screaming like a whore underneath her boyfriend as his thrusting cock got her off again and again. Pam would be lying underneath Todd every night if they were dating. Brian whimpered and squirmed beneath her. His prick had shriveled and become sensitive as she continued to bounce in his lap. Pam sighed and dismounted.

"Can we do this again tomorrow night?" asked Brian.

Pam kissed him on the cheek. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered, "Beat the Beavers tomorrow and I'll do whatever you want."

Brian gulped. "Even what Kitty does for Todd?"

Pam smiled and winked. "Even that," she replied. Pam had never sucked Brian's penis even though he had practically begged her to. He'd even blurted out about how Todd had bragged that Kitty gave him a blow job after every win which meant he had gotten one blow job. Pamela hadn't responded, but thought that if you were Todd I'd give you a blow job whenever you wanted one.

Pam stepped out of the car, feeling the cold fog tingling on her bare skin as she pulled her top back on, letting her bra and panty hang from one fist. Her parents were early risers and she knew they'd be fast asleep at this time of night. Brian came out with his pants still around his ankles. He pulled the condom off and tossed it into a drainage grate beside his car. He kissed her again before climbing into the driver's seat and reclining it so that he could sleep until morning in hopes the fog would clear up. Both knew from experience that Pamela's parents wouldn't let him stay inside the house overnight.

Pam entered her house and crept upstairs to her bedroom. Pam sighed a little frustrated that Brian didn't last longer. She was fond of him and if he had been able to satisfy her more, she might have forgotten all about Todd. Pam climbed into her bed and was soon fast asleep. No sooner had she entered the rapid eye movement of sleeping, then she felt her legs being yanked open and soon she was being fucked by a cock that did fill her up and did last long. Finally, here was a cock that could satisfy her. Her shadowy dream lover made her forget all about Brian and even about Todd.

**********

Susan sat at her desk reading Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe for a book report. She made notes in a notepad with a freshly sharpened pencil. Her desk was in her bedroom under a window that faced her backyard. She'd set this up as her personal work space for studying. She looked out her window almost into complete darkness. A distant light from her neighbor's house, illuminated the fog somewhat giving it a whitish glow, though she couldn't see the light or even her neighbor's house. The window could be a distraction from her studies and Susan didn't like distractions. She considered moving her desk away from the window and into the corner of her room somewhere, but she liked the fresh air. She flipped the latch and lifted the window open halfway. Tendrils of mist crept into her room through the screen. She touched one tendril, shivering before closing the window again. The fog felt unnaturally cold.

Susan had skipped tonight's party as she usually did and for many reasons, she didn't approve of drinking, she didn't like crowds, and she didn't like it that the black students would be there mixing with the whites. She might have gone to the party if her boyfriend wanted to, but he was from Bartown and played for the Beavers. He played Samson West's position and she was sure that the stupid bald-headed nigger would have picked a fight with her boyfriend. Tomorrow, she wouldn't know who to root for, deciding to cheer on the Cocks, but knowing that the Beavers already had the game locked up.

It was late and Susan was tired. She removed her glasses and set them down on the desk before turning out the light. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she realized the fog wasn't as dark as it had seemed. Outside light sources gave it an eerie glow. The fog was so thick, she doubted if there would even be a game tomorrow night. Not that she minded, she had a calculus test to study for and would be happy skipping the game altogether. She didn't even want to be a cheerleader except that she had been friends with Kitty Summers since kindergarten and her mom had been a cheerleader, encouraging her to participate in something team oriented.

Susan stood up from the desk. The room was lit enough she could see her reflection in the mirror. Her body was stunning, rivaling Kitty's and her breasts at 32DDD garnered her as much attention as Patty or even Nurse Swallows. She liked her figure, but hated the attention it brought her. She'd devoured books on psychology and human behavior. As long as she had a body like this, men wouldn't take her seriously. She'd be big boobs and no brains. Susan had taken to wearing bulky sweaters and shapeless clothing. Boys found her pretty enough, but the bulky clothes, pushed out by her huge breasts made her look obese and she enjoyed her little secret, feeling like she was a super hero with a secret identity.

Then came the skimpy midriff baring cheerleader uniforms that Principle Long had picked out for the team despite Coach Summer's objections. Bare belly uniforms were the trend and Kitty's mom lost the argument even though she put up a good fight. Of course, most of the cheerleaders could have cared less and liked showing off their bodies to the boys. Susan's first appearance at a game had caused quite a stir as none of the boys at her school had any idea the body she'd been hiding under her clothes. Plus, with her brown hair down and her contacts in, Susan had gone from pretty librarian to hot sexy stripper. She'd gotten dozens of requests for dates many from boys who'd been rude to her before and she finally gave in to a hunky guy from Bartown who'd been in the stands spying on his rival team's plays. Tom was good looking, built, driven and studious. It was love at first date. Susan had been saving her virginity for marriage, but by the third date she was in bed with Tom. It hadn't been that interesting then or even since, but she kept putting out for him to keep him happy and interested in her.

Susan let her hair down off the top of her head and shook the tangles out. She was wearing a tight sport's bra to keep her big breasts from moving around too much. Pink boxer shorts covered her firm ass. Despite keeping her body hidden, Susan was actually quite vain. Above her navel was a six pack of well defined abdominal muscles that had also surprised the boys seeing her belly for the first time. Susan sat down on her carpet and started doing the 150 sit-ups that she did nightly. Her obsession with keeping her tummy flat and fit derived from her vanity and the fact that her mother had a beer gut. Otherwise, her mother's body resembled Susan's in every way except that her mom's breasts had moved further South. Her mom wasn't really fat except for the fact that her belly stuck out as far as her breasts and the area under her navel was covered with ugly stretch marks. Much of it came from having three daughters, but Susan wasn't taking any chances.

Susan finished her workout and laid on her back on the floor, staring at the ceiling while she caught her breath. She stood up and did fifty toe touches before deciding she was exhausted. At least it wasn't thundering anymore. One massive boom precisely at midnight had snapped her back into reality from a world where the misunderstood Simon Legree was ordering slave Tom whipped. The thunderclap was so massive Susan had jumped in her chair, but the thunder had been mild since.

Susan climbed into bed and snuggled under the covers. Even though sleep interrupted her study time and she wished she didn't need as much rest, soon she was fast asleep and being fucked doggy style in the middle of a cotton field. Niggers were working the fields around her. Luckily, the cotton was high and she was on all fours. They couldn't see her, but they could see the man fucking her. She looked over her shoulder, but he was just a dark shadowy presence. "Stop, the niggers will see us," she pleaded, but the man didn't stop. Susan saw movement on her left. Two buxom blonde women were approaching her hand in hand from a building that looked like the Coxville City Hall. They were dressed as nineteenth century Southern belles. They gasped and giggled when the saw Susan. Pointing at her until all the niggers working the field came to see what they were pointing at. "Stop," she begged the man inside her. He was unnaturally huge and Susan felt stuffed full of cock meat. "The niggers are watching. Oh gawd! Don't stop. Fuck me! FUCK ME!" she begged suddenly loving the man's bull sized cock.

One of the blonde belles leaned over to the other and loudly said, "I told ya so Betty. I told ya that nigger was hung like a bull."

Susan was about to cum for the first time. Just as the orgasm was breaking, the implications of what the woman had said, hit her. And then she was cumming even though the man fucking her was a NIGGER!

"Just look at that nigger woman taking that big nigger cock," said the blonde.

Susan woke up in shock staring at her white hands afraid they'd turned black. She was soaked as if a fever had broken, but the wettest area was between her legs. Her nipples were as hard as rocks, sensitive where they poked out the tight bra. "Stupid book," she muttered before trying to fall back asleep, but almost afraid of what she might dream if she did.

**********

Samson West enjoyed fucking in the mist. Stacy Brown was lying spread-eagled and nude on the hood of his car while he pounded his foot-long cock into her brown pussy. The mist cooled their overheated black skin. Damn, Stacy was fine, he thought looking down at her. Stacy had a pretty oval shaped head, a moon shaped bubble butt and some big ass Coxville titties. After making the bet with Kitty, Samson found his cock hard and ready for some action. He felt damned fucking lucky that Stacy had agreed to let him drive her home. "Taking Stacy home" was a euphemism for fucking the shit out of her and it felt good to fuck the shit out of the hottest teen in the Westside. Not to mention sticking it to the Principals' granddaughter.

Stacy Brown was the only black girl on the cheerleading squad. It was an accepted theory that Jenny Summers had only let her on the squad so that the Cocks' cheerleaders could have some token color. Stacy was an excellent cheerleader and served the squad well. The little cheerleading clique that Kitty led never let her into their close-knit circle, but they did work well with Stacy. Of course, Stacy didn't give a shit. All she really liked was fucking. She was the only cheerleader on birth control because she didn't like her men wearing condoms. The reason Stacy never really broke through the circle of friends was because she was an outright horny little slut who at some point over the last year had slept with every black member of the football team and that included fat Deon. In the spirit of team unity, Kitty and the others ignored her slutty behavior although Susan could be openly hostile.

Samson looked down at the hot black girl. Stacy was such a good fuck. The best! As he stared in awe at her hot brown body, it started morphing. Stacy's straightened black hair turned blonde and pig tailed. Her brown eyes turned blue and her face shortened becoming less oval and more rounded. Dark nipples became pink, black hairy bush turned blonde. Her skin lightened. "Gonna fuck that white pussy good," he growled.

"WHAT!" cried Stacy.

"Here it cums, Kitty," said Samson.

"Get the fuck off me," shouted Stacy. She leaned up to push his hard-muscled chest off her. Stacy pulled herself further up the hood of the car trying to escape the still thrusting cock that she loved so much. His cock plopped out of her pussy and leaped upwards.

"What da fuck?"

"You just called me Kitty, asshole," cried Stacy slipping off the hood and reaching into his car to grab her clothes.

"So?" asked Samson, grabbing his aching cock. He'd been so close. "Come on bitch, don't leave me hanging?"

"Finish yourself off, jerk." Stacy was already half dressed and getting in the passenger seat of his car.

Samson turned away from his car and quickly stroked off his big cock. His heavy balls swiftly emptied their large load, sending enough semen to fill half a 12oz can into the nearby grass. Where his hot sperm struck the dew-covered grass, small wisps of steam floated up to mingle with the fog. Samson grumbled as he dressed and climbed into the car beside a silent and angry Stacy. He'd just fucked up big time with the most dependable piece of ass in Coxville.

He drove her home in silence.