TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 03: Two Hot Blondes Bet on BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty arched her back and quickly pulled her top off until her large breasts sprang free. "You just want to see my tits," she said, smiling.

Fuck yeah, thought Samson staring at her big white DD breasts. Fuck! She had pink nipples. He'd never believed he would ever have a big pair of white titties with pink nipples to play with. "Fuck yeh. I wanna see dem tits-wrapped around my cock." Samson stooped slightly so that he could push his cock between her bosom. He squeezed her big beautiful breasts together and began titty fucking her. Kitty didn't protest. Instead she bent her head down and took the thrusting tip of his cock back in her mouth.

The pair suddenly froze. Someone was checking the door. Finding it locked, the person moved on. Kitty went back to sucking Samson's cock while he slid it between her breasts. This went on for several minutes, but Samson was starting to hurt while he squatted and Kitty's back was aching while she arched it. Slowly, his cock straightened out until he wasn't titty fucking her and she was just blowing him again. Something had changed though. Kitty was trying to take more of him down her throat. Samson noticed one of her hands had slipped between her legs under her skirt. The horny slut was fingering herself while she sucked him. It was too much for a young man like Samson. He couldn't hold back any longer. "Fuck! Yes! I'm 'bout to cum Kitty. Ready?"

Kitty was already feeling the strain of taking nearly his entire cock down her throat. Sweat beaded her forehead and tears were running down her eyes. Not yet, your cock is in my throat! She thought. Kitty hadn't planned on actually swallowing a black man's sperm, but it was too late. His cock was jerking in her throat, she could feel it pumping as his semen flowed through it.

"I'm cu-cumming," groaned Samson. "Aargh! Fuck!" He was shooting the biggest load of his young life.

Kitty felt her belly filling with his warm seed. He shot more sperm in one load then she'd seen Todd cum over their entire relationship. Suddenly her pussy started spasming around her fingers. Yes! She thought, wanting to scream in pleasure. I'm cumming too." Kitty shuddered from the powerfully intense orgasm as Samson pulled his cock back until just the head was in her throat. Cum was still pouring forth from the head and she could taste him and it was better than anything she'd ever tasted before. She liked the taste of Todd's semen, but there was so little of it. Samson's filled her belly and her mouth several times over. Todd was a famine, but Samson, a feast and she now gulped it willingly.

"Damn! You suck nigga dick like a fucking pro," said Samson, a little jealous. Todd had been right about Kitty's cock sucking skills.

Kitty looked up at him while continuing to suck the head of his cock, wanting to drain it of every last drop of his tasty seed. I got to know, she thought. What have I been missing out on? Could I take something this big? Jesus! I want this big black cock in my pussy. Kitty finally fell back on her ass and his big cock plopped out of her mouth.

"Fuck that was good." Samson looked down at his cock, still big and hard, but it had lost some of its steel.

Kitty was staring at it adoringly. "I can't believe I came from giving you head."

Samson really liked the way she was staring at his cock. She suddenly turned over and got on all fours with her ass facing him. The next thing she said completely floored him and made his dick stand straight up again. "I want you to fuck me with that thing! Fuck me with your big black cock."

Samson reached over and pulled her panties down, while pushing her skirt up over her tight ass. "What about Todd?"

"Forget Todd! I want to feel your big black cock inside me."

**********

Jenny was feeling frustrated as hell. Where are my keys? Can't drive home. Can't get a shower. Hopefully, Kitty had them. Her key chain held her car keys, the gymnasiums, and girl's locker room, as well as her home. Unless they turned up, she was stranded. It was beginning to look more and more like tonight's date night was going to be a bust. She was hoping to shower first, but one of her girls must have locked the door to the locker room. Her change of clothes was locked in her car. Her cell phone was locked in her office. She was going to have to search the sidelines again. The parking lot was empty. Coach Black had been the last person she saw, but she hadn't noticed his car in the parking lot. She wasn't aware that he owned a motorcycle or that it was parked behind a tree.

Jenny checked a wall clock. If she could shower, find her keys, and change within forty minutes, Harold could meet her at the movies and she might still enjoy her evening. Her wanderings had taken her past the door to the boy's locker room. I guess I could use their shower. I bet they are all out celebrating their victory by now. The door would probably be locked, but when she tried the handle it opened right up. Finally, something was going her way. Jenny Summers stuck her head in the door. "Coach?" she yelled. "Coach are you here?"

Jenny entered the locker room. It smelled sweaty and nasty like one would expect of a male locker room, but a shower was a shower. Coach's office was located in the same location hers was in the girl's showers just everything was opposite. It provided a view of the showers and the lockers. The lights were off in his office. All was quiet. She turned around and locked the door so that she wouldn't get caught should there be any stragglers.

Jenny Summers walked over to a bench between the lockers and let her long blonde hair down while pulling up the top of her uniform. Great, he's gone home, she thought. I hope no one catches me changing in here. I get so hot and sweaty out on that field. Jenny was a fastidious woman and a clean freak. She kept her home and body spotless. She showered and washed her hair every morning and if she exerted herself at all during the day, she showered again at night or enjoyed a long exfoliating session and soak in her tub. She worked the cleaning crew hard in the girl's showers and it was clear that Coach Black wasn't as fastidious as she was. The boy's lockers were clean enough for boys, but not for her own standards. Wet towels and dirty jock straps were laying around, growing mold and mildew before they would be picked up tomorrow when the cleaning crew came. She vowed not to touch anything, but was still uncomfortable that her bare feet would be walking on the floor and the dirty shower. Jenny stripped down to her white bra and thong. She unhooked her bra releasing her giant breasts. It felt a little naughty changing in the boy's locker room. She tossed her thong aside and walked into the shower thinking how good it was going to feel.

In his dark office, Coach Black was sitting back in his chair meditating on tonight's game and what he could have done better, how he best could have used his players, and most importantly, what they could do to keep winning games. It was a practice he had learned from his old coach and one he had decided to adopt. The quiet and the darkness allowed him to think more clearly. What didn't allow him to think clearly was the site of a gorgeous white woman stripping just feet from his office. Well, well, well, if it isn't Mrs. Summers, the cheerleading coach, he thought watching her strip. She hadn't interacted with him much since he arrived last summer, but then neither had most of the other white teachers outside of polite conversation. At first, he hadn't noticed Jenny enter the lockers until she called his name. He almost answered her which would have spoiled his show. She didn't appear to be looking for him and when she passed his office and started letting her hair down, he sat back in his chair and watched the show, feeling his meaty black cock starting to puff up as each article of clothing was pulled off her buxom body. The nude woman walked into the showers. Coach Black stripped off his white tee shirt and pants in his dark office and wrapped a towel around his waist. "I think I'll join you, Mrs. Summers," he said as he left his office and headed for the shower.

Jenny closed her eyes and let the hot water run all over her body as she lathered her skin with soap. Her hands slid all over her body, covering her breasts with suds, coating her hips, running down her blonde pubic hair and between her thighs. Her skin tingled from her touch and she began to get aroused. Her hands pushed her breasts together and then one slid over her nipple and she pinched it, trying not to moan. She was more than aroused. She felt downright horny. Ever since her erotic dream last night, she'd been horny all day. She wished she could remember it because that must have been some dream. Either that or the thought of being nude in the boy's shower was making her horny. She thought of all the young boys who stared wide eyed at her during class and she pictured them staring at her in the shower and somewhat guiltily, she imagined her daughter's boyfriend Todd, so young, fit, and handsome staring at her. So different from her husband. He was nude too and slowly approaching her. Her thighs were growing damp and it wasn't just from the shower. Jenny massaged her right breast while pulling on her left nipple. She slowly opened her eyes to see a dark figure wearing a white towel around his waist standing arms crossed just outside the shower's range.

Jenny instantly came alert. Her hand came down to enfold her blonde pubes. Her arm crossed her chest to cover her breasts, but they were too big and one slipped out under her arm while her other nipple slipped up just above her hand. "Coach Black! What are you doing here?" Jenny was horrified. Not only had a black man seen her nude, but he had caught her playing with her own nipples. Another minute or so and her hand might have slipped down between her legs, she was so lost in her fantasy about Todd.

"This is the men's shower," said the Coach, matter-of-factually as he pulled his towel off.

"Oh my god!" Jenny stared wide eyed and the fat slab of dark meat hanging between the coach's legs. It was the longest, plumpest, penis she'd ever seen and it wasn't even hard. The monster was already more than twice Harold's size.

"Never seen a black cock before, Mrs. Summers?"

"Are they all this big?" she asked when he stepped up to her. She was so fascinated with it, that her hand came out to lightly stroke down the fat rod as it swelled even bigger and slowly began to rise. Jenny felt a wave of pleasure run through her body from simply touching his big penis, but realized that Coach Black had reached out and pinched one of her erect nipples. His black fingers gently pinched, tugged, and twirled her hard-pink nipple. She had to fight back a moan.

"Most aren't as big as mine, but they're always bigger then whitey's." Coach was considered something of a freak outside the county. While showering after a game, his huge cock dwarfed both his white and black teammate's little penises. His sexual prowess became legendary and he never lacked for pussy. Even had some white pussy every now and then, but none looked as good as Mrs. Summers. Back in Coxville, he'd watch his boys shower after a game and he didn't feel so special anymore. The black athletes all had big impressive cocks. It amused him watching the whites react to them. The showers were self-segregated, whites staying far away from the intimidating black cocks of their dark-skinned teammates. The whites would look uneasy and glance at the often-erect black cocks sticking out from the black players. Coach Black noticed a trend during gym class that lots of whites tried to get in or out of the showers as quick as possible to avoid the blacks. He instituted a mandatory showering time, ostensibly for cleanliness, but in reality, it made him feel good watching Coxville's good ol' boys squirm. Samson, LD, Max, Leroy, Deon, and fuck even nerdy Melvin all had black cocks that dwarfed the biggest white kid in school. The black jocks took to mocking the white boys. Samson openly called Todd a pencil dick. Others called the white students dick-less, noodle dicks, worm dick, or little white grubs and Coach Black did nothing to stop the humiliation. He looked down at his cock, not quite sticking straight out. Coach Summers was still running her fingers along his hard shaft. He'd seen the look of awe on her face before on other conquests and it never grew old. "It gets bigger," he told her. "Why don't you clean it for me?"

Jenny still had some soap on her hands. She began lathering the huge black shaft up, watching as it grew even bigger. The head came up to rest between her large breasts. "It's twice as big as my husband's," she lied. It was probably closer to three times, but she didn't want the arrogant coach to know how much bigger his penis... his big black cock was then her husband's little penis. What the hell am I doing? She thought. I should stop this immediately, but she couldn't let go of his cock. She'd never even touched a black man before outside of a handshake and here her hand was frozen to Coach Black's giant dark-skinned cock. She bent down to heft and lather up his heavy scrotum. It too dwarfed her husband's. One of Coach Black's testicles was bigger than Harold, penis and nut sack combined. Her other hand was still rubbing the Coach's cock and it occurred to her that she wasn't so much cleaning it anymore as that she was jerking it off. She should stop this immediately, but she couldn't.

Coach Black reached out to pinch her nipple again, but instead found his hand squeezing the entire soft fleshy pillow of her giant breast. He'd never seen tits this big on a woman this fit and that wasn't a complaint. He released her breast and slid his hand along her wet back to her shoulder. He began to apply pressure, pushing her down. "Now that it's clean, why don't you suck it for me?" he asked.

Jenny found herself on her knees looking up at the massively muscled black man with his cock sticking straight out over her face. If he thought she was going to suck his cock, he had another think coming. She rarely even did that for her puny dicked husband. The long pee slit brushed her lips and she stared cross eyed down the huge shaft. No way was she going to suck off the arrogant black man. "No way, I'm married," she said as her tongue came out to lick under the black bulbous crown causing her entire body to shiver with excitement. A married white woman or an unmarried one for that matter would never put a black man's penis in her mouth.

Coach Black pushed down on the base of his cock and pushed the head into Jenny's mouth. "A blowjob isn't cheating," he said, staring down at her. Jenny surprised herself by not fighting it. Instead she wrapped her lips tightly around the tip of his cock. It felt so big in her mouth. It was hard not to gag. "Suck it hard just like that," said Black, putting his hand on the back of her wet head and pulling her farther into his cock.

It's so thick, so much bigger then Harold's. My husband's never this hard either. The Coach's cock is like steel. It may have been hard as steel, but that black steel shaft actually bent as Black tried to shove more of his cock in her mouth. "Get some more of this big black cock," he said. "That's it." The big cock head worked its way down Jenny's throat and she found herself sucking half the giant shaft. Just see how much you can swallow and then stop, she told herself. This is so wrong, but so... natural.

Jenny bobbed her head rapidly, her lips tightly gripping the shaft sliding in and out of them. She looked down the six or seven inches of fat black meat sticking out of her mouth and let her eyes run up over the black man's magnificently muscled body. Black was as near to physical perfection as a man could get. She looked at his face, rugged features, tough looking and a little mean, but cocky and handsome. Her eyes met his and they froze staring at each other. Strange thoughts began popping into her brain, thoughts completely foreign to her mindset. Thoughts she couldn't have pictured herself having twenty minutes ago before she first set eyes on Coach Black's cock. The first strange thought was that she wanted to swallow his entire shaft at some point. She wanted to swallow his cum. She wanted to please him. She wanted to know what it would be liked to be fucked by a cock this big and this black, fucked by a big black cock.

The head pushed too deep. Jenny gagged and had to pull back to catch her breath. She broke eye contact and began nibbling all along his shaft letting her throat muscles take a break. Finally, there's a real man in my life. No more limp dicked husband. I want it down my throat again, she thought, not wanting to wait any longer. Jenny took him back in her throat and slurped over the head while kneading Coach's heavy sperm filled balls. She looked up into his eyes again. A real man doesn't have a little white penis. A real man has a cock, a big black cock. This is a real man. Coach Black, I'm glad you don't know what I'm thinking because it makes me feel slutty. You are a real man Coach Black and I love your big black cock. Jenny watched a conceited smirk appear on his face and for a moment she feared that he could read minds.

"I wanna fuck them titties," said Coach Black, stooping down. Jenny fell to her back on the wet shower floor. Hot water slid under her body as the Coach kneeled over her and started sliding his big black cock between her large breasts. Jenny had let Harold do this to her several times when they were young and in their early twenties. She snickered at the memory. Her husband's little white penis had disappeared entirely among the folds of her oversize GG bosom. The Coach's black cock looked like a foot-long kielbasa sliding between a regular sized hot dog's buns. It was so big she could still suck on the tip while he fucked her breasts and that was exactly what she did.

Jenny squeezed her breasts tightly around his shaft while sucking the head of his cock. Black was on top of her, holding himself up like he was doing push-ups, pumping his hips so that his cock slid back and forth through her breasts, fucking them. His cock head popped out of her mouth. He was groaning and fucking her tits faster now. She struggled to recapture his cock head in her mouth, but it was too late. "I'm gonna CUMMM!" growled the coach and cum he did.

Coach Black's cock literally exploded its first wad shooting between her breasts and striking the bottom of her chin. He reared back, jerking his cock off furiously over her breasts. Long wads of semen shot out from the tip, covering her breasts, chest, and face. One long strand of sperm fell directly in her mouth and Jenny swirled it around, tasting it, and for the first time swallowing a man's seed to show her respect for his prowess. Her upper torso was coated in semen. Black's one load blew more sperm out then Harold's penis had in nearly nineteen years of marriage. There's so much cum for me, thought Jenny. She squeezed her breasts together and looked down at all the white pudding on her body. Thirty minutes ago, she hadn't liked that her feet were touching the moldy floor of the boy's shower, now she was lying on her back on the same shower floor, covered in a black man's sperm and she'd never felt better.

The Coach fell back to his knees, straddling her hot body and let his mighty cock fall back between her breasts. Jenny grabbed his shaft with both hands and stroked it forward while holding her tongue out, hoping to squeeze the last bits of ejaculate into her mouth so that she could taste him again. Her hands milked one last large wad of semen from his shaft and she promptly licked it up. Mmm, his cum tastes so good, she thought, looking him in the eyes again, the tip of his cock on her lips.