TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 03: Two Hot Blondes Bet on BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was torn emotionally. This was just a strange situation two attractive people found themselves caught up in and wouldn't... couldn't happen again. She was a married mother, a school teacher, a churchgoer, a model citizen of Coxville. She couldn't risk an affair. Yet deep down she knew that if Coach Black walked into her office and whipped his cock out, she'd be on her knees trying to suck it bone dry without him saying a word to her. Still, she could try to resist him, avoid being alone with him whenever possible. Jenny decided to make the most of it. "Listen up, this never happened, this isn't happening, and won't happen again." She stared hard into Coach's eyes until he nodded his understanding. "Good. Then I want you to fuck me," she told him, kissing his cock head. "But you can't get me pregnant." Maybe he had a condom in his office, she hoped. She didn't trust him to pull out.

"Don't worry about that Jenny," said Coach Black. "I've had a vasectomy," he lied. Yeah right, he thought. Like I'd let a knife anywhere around my balls.

"Then show me how a real man fucks, Coach. Show me what a big black cock can do. Fuck my white pussy."

**********

Kitty Summers was on all fours on the tiled floor of the girl's locker room, her legs were spread wide. Her arms rested on her elbows and her hands were clasped together as if she were praying. Samson was kneeling behind her, his cock once again erect, harder than ever and he aimed it at her pretty pink pussy. "Please be gentle," she begged. "I've only had Todd and he doesn't have a cock like yours."

"Don't worry girl. I'll take it easy," said Samson, rubbing his cock head up and down her glistening labia. Her pussy was soaked, her lips stuck out and her clitoris was hard and distended. Her pussy was begging for his cock, literally drooling for it.

Kitty felt the knobby head exerting pressure on her pussy lips. Her labia slowly pushed in, opening for it and Samson's cock slipped inside. Kitty scrunched up her face in concentration, sucking her lower lip into her mouth and tasting the sperm still covering her chin on it. Oh, it's stretching me out so good, she thought. Samson felt so much bigger then Todd did when he was inside her.

"There, finally got the tip in," said Samson. "Damn girl, your pussy's so tight." The black teen gave a short thrust. Her pussy made a farting noise as her juices squirted out around his shaft. Her pussy was soaked, doing its job coating his cock. "I see Todd's little dick didn't open up this pussy none. It feels like I'm fucking a virgin."

Kitty felt like she was losing her virginity all over again, but without any pain this time. Her insides felt stretched to their max, but there was no pain only intense pleasure. She was grateful, Samson was being patient with her. She reached under her body and between her legs to spread her pussy open for him. "Yes!" she moaned. "Samson! Your cock feels so good in my pussy. You're so deep inside me."

"Deep?" he laughed. "You gotta be kidding me. You still got six inches to go, girl. I'm going to have to resize this little pussy of yours."

His cock had forced Kitty down on her belly, her large breasts holding her torso off the ground. She was moaning in pleasure, but his words brought her back to reality. "What! Oh god," she screamed, thinking, Resized! I'll never be able to fuck a white boy again and enjoy it.

Samson grabbed her hips pulling her pussy back onto his cock while he fucked her hard with half his shaft. "Uh Uh Uh, Fuck!," he grunted. With one powerful yank, he buried his cock in her pussy. "Yeah, that's better, opening this pussy up real good now."

"Oh! Shit! Aaaahh!! Fuck!!" screamed Kitty as Samson's cock head forced its way through her cervix and into her womb. Kitty felt her pussy stretch to accommodate Samson's foot long cock and she truly felt resized. He collapsed on top of her and they rolled over onto their sides. He held her leg up and began working his cock in and out of her pussy. She groggily lifted her head to look at him, he stared back at her, their faces just inches apart Then they were kissing, tongues dueling for supremacy as he slowly fucked her into submission.

Samson suddenly grabbed her body and rolled onto his back. He pulled her body up his until his cock sprang free and she moaned in resentment. He held his slick cock, hard and rampant as it ever got, up for her to see as she straddled his body, her ass resting on his hard-abdominal muscles. Kitty looked down her breasts and belly and the enormous cock sticking up just past her pussy. "Look at it Kitty," he told her. "I bet you didn't think all that was gonna fit inside you. You was built for big nigger dick. Get up and ride it, girl."

Kitty stared at it in awe. She giggled suddenly. She rode horses professionally, bouncing up and down in the saddle. She pictured herself in her riding outfit while mounting Samson. "Well I hope you're ready. I can ride better than any girl in school." She stared at his cock and couldn't help thinking that he was right. She had taken the while thing. What's happening to me, she wondered. Am I really built to fuck big black NIGGERS!"

Kitty sat up facing away from him, lifted her hips, and slowly lowered her pussy down around Samson's big cock again. This time it slid in a lot easier, the head banging against her cervix, but there was no pain. She started riding his cock, bouncing up and down in his lap as fast as she could. Her big tits flopped up and down. She felt her pussy squeezing down hard around his dick, hugging his shaft, milking it for his cum. "Oh oh oh! Fuck!" she moaned. "Your cock is so deep in my little white pussy! Uh. I'm c-cumming! I'm cumming on your big black cock. Oooo-oooo oooh!" She screamed as her pussy clamped down around his cock, seeming to vibrate like crazy as she had her first true orgasm with a man. Waves of pleasure permeated her body. Kitty screamed her joy to the world as she felt true sexual satisfaction for the first time in her young life.

Her orgasm added fresh lube to his shaft and loosened up her cervix so that as she slammed down in his lap, his cock head forced its way even deeper inside her. "I think it's in my womb," she gasped. "It's so deep!" Kitty's pussy hadn't even quit spasming from the last orgasm and suddenly it was blowing up around his cock again before clamping down over his shaft. Kitty was stunned, such pleasure shouldn't be humanly possible. "I think I'm cumming again!! Aaagg!!"

Samson was still young and not that experienced. There was no way he could last feeling her pussy going crazy around his shaft. Oh. Fuck! He thought. Her pussy's so good! I'm about to CUM!! "Ugh! Fuck! I'm blowing my load girl. Right in your pussy. AAARG!!"

Kitty screamed. "No. Wait! Pull OUT!" She tried to jump off him, but her legs were too weak to lift her off the giant cock. Instead, she slammed back down into his crotch. Her last orgasm hadn't even stopped and suddenly she was cumming again. Samson's cock was jerking, pumping his seed inside her womb. She felt his blasts of cum striking inside her and then her womb was ballooning up as it filled and his ejaculate was squirting out through her cervix, around his shaft and pouring out her pussy. "AAAA!" she screamed. Oh god! I can't take anymore, Kitty thought. She felt dizzy. She was still cumming. Samson's cock was still pumping wad after wad of cum inside her pussy. Kitty's eyes rolled up inside her head.

I'm passing out, were her last thoughts. Passing out from pure sexual pleasure.

***************

Todd had spent the last hour walking around with a hard on. He texted Kitty for the second time and waited ten minutes. When there was no response, he tried calling her, but she didn't answer. He was expecting his victory blow job and Kitty had never disappointed him before. She kept her promises.

Finally, he decided to try her house. He drove out to the Summer's home, parking behind Mr. Summer's car. Kitty didn't own a car and her mom tended to ferry her around. At first, he walked around the side of the house and peeped over the fence. The Summer's large pool dominated the backyard. He and Kitty had made out many times in that pool. Just the thought of his girlfriend in her tight bikini was doing nothing to help his erection. He looked up above the pool to the second floor, but Kitty's bedroom light wasn't on.

Todd headed back around the front and rang the bell. He waited patiently, tapping his foot, hands inside his varsity jacket until Mr. Summer's answered the door. "Oh, Hi Todd. Great game tonight," said the balding, pudgy man.

Kitty certainly didn't get any of her looks from her father. No Kitty's looks, naturally blonde hair, and buxom athletic figure all came from her stunning mother. Todd could never figure out how a guy that looked like Harold Summers could have scored a wife like Jenny. Kitty's mom figured in as many of his masturbatory fantasies as Kitty did. Jenny never wore a bikini as skimpy as her daughters. All her swimsuits were more conservative, but there was no hiding that body. "Thanks, Mr. Summers. Is Kitty home?"

"Nope, the girls aren't home yet. I thought Kitty would be with you."

"That's strange. We were supposed to meet up, but she isn't answering her phone."

"Well Jenny couldn't find her keys and hoped Kitty had them. I wasn't about to wait all night for her to find them. I just called, but my wife isn't answering her phone either. You wanna come in and wait?"

"No thanks. Just tell her I'll see her at school if she doesn't get home any time soon."

"Jenny and I had plans. I guess it looks like we both are getting stood up. Good night."

"Bye." Disappointed, Todd walked back to his car. He'd wasted half his night waiting for Kitty. He decided to go find his teammates, they would be out drinking somewhere. Hopefully Kitty would call and he wouldn't be stuck with his right hand for a date.

***************

Jenny Summers felt dazed and confused. Just over a half hour ago, she had been feeling icky walking through the men's mildew smelling shower with just the bottoms of her feet touching the tiles. Now she was laying on those same tiles, covered in the black coach's sperm, legs spread wide to receive a black cock longer than a foot and thicker than her wrist. And she had asked to be fucked by it! Looking at that black monster poised to enter her pussy was giving her second thoughts. She could see his big sperm filled balls dangling underneath the huge shaft. She hefted those big balls and now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen a vasectomy scar on them. "But I thought a vasectomy meant..." she said, but the Coach ignored her and continued lining his big cock up with her pussy. She thought about squeezing her legs shut to stop him, but instead the hand with her wedding ring finger went between her legs and spread the folds of her labia open for him. He surely wouldn't lie about getting a vasectomy. Would he? Maybe the scar was just faint? Maybe vasectomies didn't leave scars? She could still taste his sperm on her tongue and it was the thickest richest sperm she had ever tasted. She'd given her husband a blow job a half dozen or so times over their nineteen-year marriage, but her obviously fertile husband didn't taste as rich or produce anywhere near as much cum as the Coach's big black balls. The consistency of the black man's sperm was a lot thicker. Thick gelatinous globs covered her breasts, face, and chin, even mixed with water from the shower, it was a lot more viscous then Harold's little teaspoon of runny sperm. But why would a man lie about a vasectomy unless he wanted to get her pregnant. Jenny shrugged it off as a product of her suspicious mind and decided she'd have to ask Nurse Swallows if she knew anything about vasectomies when she got a chance.

A long strand of semen was still dangling from the big head of Coach Black's cock as he pressed it down against the opening to Jenny Summer's tight white pussy. I can't believe I'm about to fuck the hottest white bitch in Coxville! he thought, grinning as light sparkled on her wedding ring. He knew from experience that once his cock was fully embedded in her, married Jenny Summers would be his. He looked down at her magnificent body and wondered not for the first time how a wimp like Harold Summers had ever scored a major babe like this.

Jenny leaned up watching his cock head pushing her labia in. The last time anything anywhere that big had been near her pussy was her daughter's head when she was giving birth. God he's huge, she thought. I still can't believe how big his cock is. I didn't know penises got that big. He'll split me in two with that thing. Jenny gulped in nervousness as her pussy finally opened wide enough for the tip to fit in.

"Shit! You got one pretty pink pussy, Jenny. It's already hot and wet for my black dick." Black wasn't kidding either. He'd never seen a pussy more eager for his cock. Her pussy lips were dripping with juice and quivering with anticipation. Muscle spasms just inside seemed to be trying to pull him in deeper. The bitch was starving for a fucking by a real man.

Jenny's fingers moved from holding her pussy open for him to reaching down to grab the base of his cock just under the head. There was a gap of several inches between her fingers he was so thick. "Jesus! It's too thick! I don't think I can take it all," she moaned with apprehension.

"That's just the head, baby. You got a long way to go." There was no way the Coach was going to stop until he was balls deep in her sweet pussy. He grabbed her legs and pulled her into his cock, her back sliding along the wet floor. Inch after inch forced its way into her pussy. Her vaginal muscles were still trying to pull him deeper. He reached a point only five or six inches in and her pussy suddenly froze, trying to hold him in place.

Jenny moaned and gasped for air on the shower floor. It was starting to feel good, but she couldn't take anymore. "Mmm, Coach," she moaned. "You're as deep as Harold's ever managed, but you're so thick and hard. Oooo! It's good, but I don't think I was built to handle another inch."

Coach Black laid down until he was holding himself up over Jenny like he was doing a push-up. "Not anymore," he growled, flexing his ass and slamming his hips forward. Jenny gasped in shock and threw her head back as she screamed. There were tears dripping from her eyes from having her cervix opened by his cock, but for the most part it was a scream of pleasure. He pulled his hips back and slowly slid his cock in until his balls slapped against her thighs. Yeah, the bitch was ready to get fucked. Her pussy was squeezing his cock again trying to stop him from pulling it out. Her vaginal muscles were now pulling on his entire shaft, wanting the head in her womb. He chuckled wondering how Harold would react when his wife kept trying to pull him deeper into her needy pussy, hungry for more than he could ever give her.

Jenny's eyes had rolled up in her head as the huge cock head battered its way into her womb. There had been an intense burst of pain, but it hadn't lasted long. Now it felt good, incredibly good. Her body had never reacted to sex like this. She was writhing under him, her hips humping up into his thrusting cock. Coach Black was doing push-ups over her, pulling his cock out and slamming it forwards, picking up speed as her pussy stretched open around his cock, thoroughly coating every inch of his shaft with her arousal. "It feels so good!" she screamed. "So big! Uhn Fuck!"

"God damn! Yo pussy's so tight. That's it girl, keep opening up for me. I'm about to beat yo back out." The Coach increased his speed fucking her as hard as his hips could move.

Jenny's body was wracked with so much pleasure she couldn't think straight. Nothing mattered anymore to the mind numbed blonde wife and mother other than the massive black cock thrusting in and out of her pussy. She did everything she could to assist him, spreading her legs as wide as they would go, angling her back and lifting her pussy so that it was at the right angle to receive his thrusting cock. It wasn't long before the pleasure balloon inside her body inflated too far and it burst. "Coach!" she screamed on pleasure. "OH!! You're making me CUUUM!!"

The Coach buried his cock and held it still as the hot married white woman trembled in orgasm, her pussy quivering around his cock. He stared at her face, loving the look of intensity, the look of awe, of disbelief written on it. When she was finally done orgasming, his big hands grabbed her hips and lifted her as he kneeled, then stood. His muscles strained and flexed as he lifted the sex crazed woman up and down his shaft. A weaker man couldn't have done this, but Coach Black was not a weak man. Shit, this pussy is so good," he thought. Jenny's head was thrown back as she squealed in pleasure each time he pulled her down on his cock. One of her hands was squeezing her own breast, pinching her nipple. She looked so sensual, so slutty. "You like my cock, huh?"

"God, YES! Fuck YES! Uh. Fuck ME!"

"UNG!" The Coach grunted as his balls slapped hard against her thighs. He was fucking her as fast as his muscular arms could manage. "I own this pussy now, Mrs. Jenny."

"OH, GOD! Fuck me with your BIG BLACK COCK!! YE-E-EEEES!!"

Jenny's orgasm tossed her body so violently, he almost dropped her. Coach Black pulled the trembling woman into his arms and rose to his feet, his hand gripping her tight ass cheeks. Her incredible bosom mashed against his hard-muscular chest. He lifted her up until the tops of her breasts nudged the bottom on his goatee covered chin. He stared up at her as her head lolled a bit and she slowly looked down into his eyes. The look of adoration on her face was one he'd never forget.

Jenny stared down at the Coach, their eyes locked for what felt like several minutes without either speaking. "Oh My God!" she finally said. "No one's ever made me cum so hard." Her blue eyes drowned in his dark eyes and vice versa. Jenny had met the Coach last summer when he took over for the previous retiring coach. Black was somewhat famous being a pro football player and she knew who he was. She hadn't liked him at first. He was conceited and arrogant. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts when they were introduced. He was fond of belittling Harold and he favored his black players over the white ones, clearly preferring Samson West to Kitty's boyfriend Todd. Coach Black was a rude, arrogant, bully, and probably a bit racist, but if she'd known how incredible sex with him was, she'd have fucked him the day she met him. "To think we could have been doing this all along," she muttered. "Kiss me." She lowered her head and their lips mashed against each other. It was a kiss filled with passion and lust. She let his tongue enter her mouth and their tongues dueled as the kiss went on for several minutes. Jenny Summers gave herself to him in that kiss, thanking him for the two most intense orgasms of her life, no longer caring how wrong this was, that she was married, a mother, a coworker, a church going Christian, or that she was a white woman with a black man. No all she cared about was the strong black hands squeezing her ass cheeks as her black lover began lifting her up and down his cock again. She kept kissing him as he picked up speed. She was still kissing him when she came again. She trembled in his arms, moaning with pleasure, her lips squeezing his tongue between them.

"Now your turn to do the work," said the Coach. He lifted her off his cock laughing at her squeal of displeasure. Black kneeled before her, kissed her on the belly button and then laid back on the floor. "Come ride this black dick," he said, putting his hands under his head.

Jenny straddled him and lifted his cock as she lowered herself over it. It was still a tight fit, but her pussy was stretched and it slid in easily. She wondered if her pussy would ever return to normal. If it didn't she wouldn't even be able to feel her husband inside her. She lowered herself down, moaning as his cock buried itself completely inside her. Jenny sucked her lower lip into her mouth as she ground her crotch down against his. I never imagined sex could feel SO FUCKING GOOD! She thought. After several minutes of just luxuriating in the feel of him inside her, she began to bounce in his lap.