TCCS Pt. 01 Ch. 08: Hot Grandma Rediscovers BBC

Story Info
Candy Cox gets a ride home from black principal.
11.8k words
4.59
50.1k
47

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based upon comics by The Pit and Stormbringer. Pit drew one pinup of a sexy Candy Cox. Principal Long appears in the "Two Hot Blondes Hunt for Big Black Cocks" comic.

The Coxville Curse Part 2: Chapter 8: One Hot Grandma Rediscovers Big Black Cock

**********

October 10, 2009: Saturday evening, after the Jones' family barbecue.

**********

They hadn't driven a mile before Candy started wishing she'd changed out of the cheerleading uniform. Willie Long's eyes kept roaming over to his passenger. Candy gulped nervously and found herself blushing a little. Her oversize breasts confined by a skimpy modern era cheerleading top left a lot of cleavage on display for the old black man. Plus, his eyes kept roving down to her legs. They were some of her best features. She walked daily and except for some slight fat in the thighs and some varicose veins now hidden by her summer tan, her legs would have looked good on a thirty-year-old. Her bare stomach embarrassed her some. Sitting in the car produced some rolls on her tummy. Standing, her stomach was sexier, curvy, with a slight abdominal bulge. For some reason, she tried to hold her stomach in as if she wanted to look good for the old man.

Candy did something out of character. Her eyes glanced over to Long's crotch. Yes, there was a bulge, but not as impressive as she remembered. Wait! Her eyes traveled down his left pant leg and the giant tube that ended near his knee. That time she'd held it... let's see, it was 1972. She remembered his big black snake had been well past a foot, fifteen inches maybe, possibly as big as eighteen. She hadn't believed her own memory, surely over the 37 years since she'd seen it, the immense size of the thing had grown in her mind? Now, staring at the huge bulge under his trousers, she no longer doubted her memory.

Candy wondered how Long's wife had ever taken a penis (or cock as he called it) that big? No woman could take that entire thing. Which way would be the most comfortable? If his late wife mounted him, then I could control the depth of penetration. Maybe if Long got on top of me... her, he would be in control and that would be best or doggy, just let him slam his black cock into me from behind. Which way?

"Which way?" asked Long.

Candy shook her head to clear the cobwebs. "Excuse me?"

"Which way to your house?"

"Sorry, I live in Limburg."

"Ah, the Dutch enclave. Your maiden name was Dutch, Lovegood right?"

"Liedhood, Candace Greta Leidhood, thank you very much. Sold Jenny my house and moved into my parent's old place."

"I know you're a Cox by marriage, but you sure got the look, Candace."

"You know the family trees around here, Principal Long. They don't branch much. I've got five Cox's in my ancestry and three of them are the same man, Franklin, Phineas' younger brother. That's how the farm families worked. One family's children married the nearest family's children."

"I know it. I'm a bit of a Coxville County historian. The Leidhoods were one of the first Dutch settlers to arrive, along with Van Buskirks, de Grafs, and de Haans."

"You know your stuff," replied Candy.

"Limburg was a cooperative farming community. Prosperous, until the yanks burnt the fields and barns when they left Cox plantation. Now it's just some old farmhouses."

"Now you're just showing off."

"Maybe. I'm trying to impress you," said Long and his tone wasn't teasing. Candy blushed again. "That route will be taking us pretty close to Lake Cox."

"Oh god," moaned Candy. "I was hoping you didn't remember."

"How could I forget? Our encounter was one of the few good memories I have of my youth. I think about it all the time. You?"

"Once in a while," Candy lied.

"We could swing down to make out point, if you'd like?"

Candy laughed nervously. Damn the niggers in this town were getting uppity! Candy suddenly jumped, her body pulled back by her seat belt. Willie had placed his black hand on her knee. She calmly reached down and removed it. "Just take me home," she told him.

**********

November 1972, election day.

Candy Liedhood was smiling as she walked down main street in Coxville. The South was enjoying a rather hot Indian summer that was allowing her to wear her favorite skimpier outfits. Today Candy was wearing a tan bikini top with a rhinestone peace symbol on the right cup of her bikini. She had on an open brown half vest over the top with leather bits hanging from it resembling a cowboy or Indian top. Her bottom was covered by a pink miniskirt that showed off her long luscious legs up to her brown boots that had the same leather bits hanging from them that her vest had. Big sunglasses dominated the top of her face. Her parents refused to let her wear clothing that showed off so much skin and they disapproved of the Hippie look, but since she'd turned eighteen this summer, she was wearing whatever the hell she wanted. Plus, her boyfriend, Marvin sure loved to see her bare sexy belly and when she'd switched from a one piece to a bikini this year for hitting the beach at Lake Cox, Marvin had been walking around with an erection all summer. Candy was still a virgin, but had helped Marvin get off with her hand on a few occasions.

Of course, it wasn't just Marvin that liked checking her out. No man was capable of ignoring her, the strongest willed might sneak a peek while the blatant ones, stared and winked or hit on her. Walking down main street was no exception. Male classmates from her graduating class saw her or whistled at her outfit, their fathers did double takes when they saw her. Old timers gave her disapproving looks, but they still stared. Flattering, considering the large number of attractive women that lived in this county. The sheriff saw her, eyes sweeping up and down her body, then he caught her eye and nodded a greeting. He turned his attention back to city hall where a crowd was gathered around the oak tree.

At first, Candy just thought the line for voting was huge. Half her senior class was here after all, this being the first presidential election where eighteen-year old's could vote. Then Candy noticed a black man was swinging from the old oak tree or more specifically doing pull ups. The man jumped down, leaned down and picked up a Vote McGovern sign. There were boos and catcalls from the crowd. "That's why niggers shouldn't be allowed to vote," yelled an anonymous voice from the crowd. Next to Candy, the sheriff chuckled. The black man was scary looking. He wore green camouflage fatigues, a white tank top with a black fist in the center and a black beret. He wasn't massively built, but every muscle on his wiry body was well defined. Under the beret, his head appeared shaved military style and his face sported a dark black long, droopy mustache. He appeared to be about ten years older than her.

Candy wasn't sure where to go, but she saw a line of people standing at the entrance to city hall and headed that way to join them. She didn't quite understand the abject racism in this town. As of last year, blacks had been integrated into Coxville High from Freetown or as blacks called it "The Westside" or as older white folks called it, "Niggertown". They weren't so bad. The blacks kept to themselves mostly, sitting together in class or at lunch. Most seemed eager to learn and one, Wilbur West joined the football team and won the Cocks a few games, then he joined the basketball team, and then the baseball team. A few of her white classmates grudgingly began to show this super athlete their respect. Candy hadn't spoken to any blacks, but for a few words to a couple of the girl classmates. They seemed nice enough.

As Candy walked towards the voting line, she met the gaze of the black man. She flashed him the peace sign, a secret symbol that she too planned on voting McGovern. The black man nodded and then like all men, his eyes roamed down to her DD bosom and then to her sexy flat belly and finally to her bare legs. Candy gasped at his boldness. He walked towards her and she started to tremble, but all he did was get in line behind her. The line moved forwards. Nearby was a small table for the Democrats and a few supporters including another black man. The Republican table was bigger and had a lot more citizens standing around it. This was a Nixon county. There was even a buxom black woman passing out Nixon fliers. They were the only three black people in sight.

Candy moved into city hall as the line moved towards the voting booths. Seniors manned the tables leading up to the voting booths. They stared disapprovingly at her outfit. Finally, it was time to enter her booth and vote for the first time. A friend of her fathers was manning the booth and showed her how to vote before leaving her alone behind the curtain. Candy looked down the list of names, pressed the button for Mcgovern. Councilman Smith was running for Mayor and her parents were active supporters, but she voted against the old bigot. Candy ran down the list of other candidates, made her choices, and proudly left the voting booth, running right into the militant black man or more specifically his hands.

The black man had been arguing with a poll worker about something and had his hands up before his chest as he gestured. Candy had exited the booth so quickly, she'd run right into him. Her breasts pushed hard against his palms and his hands inadvertently squeezed them hard enough that her tit flesh pushed out between his fingers. Her eyes widened in fright and looked deep into his dark ones. He looked just as shocked as she did. She heard gasps from the crowd around her. It felt like minutes, but was probably only a few seconds before he withdrew his hands just as she took a step backwards from him.

"That nigger just grabbed the Leidhood girl's breasts!" gasped someone in the crowd.

"Oh my god," moaned Candy, turning to flee. "I'm so embarrassed." Candy raced for the door.

"Someone get the sheriff."

"Sorry Miss," yelled the black man as Candy disappeared outside.

"Get your black ass over here, nigger," growled the poll worker friend of Candy's parents. He placed one hand on Willy's shoulder and pulled roughly.

Willy Long had been back from Vietnam for less than a year. His marine combat training took over and with one swift maneuver, his arms were around the poll worker's neck, pulling the man forward as he somersaulted and landed hard on his back. The stunned man stared upwards at the roof in surprise.

Candy ran for her car, people shouting for the sheriff behind her. The sheriff was walking, then jogging, then running towards the polling place. A crowd was gathering behind her. Candy had never been so embarrassed in her life. Some of her friends had seen her! From here on out, she'd be the white girl that got felt up by the black man in city hall. By the time Candy made it to her parent's Chevy a block away, she could hear a much louder commotion behind her.

Candy pulled the car away from the curb and turned it toward city hall. The peaceful crowd had rapidly degenerated into a mob scene. The black man who'd been campaigning for McGovern was crouched down holding his hands above his head defensively as three white men rained punches down on him. One of the men she recognized as her classmate, a boy she had dated twice as a freshman. Jesus, she wondered, did I cause this? Candy rapidly turned the car around the circle. The black woman that had been passing out Nixon fliers, burst out of a crowd. Her top had been ripped off, her large bared Cox County DD bosom heaved up and down as she ran for her life with a look of abject terror on her face. A crowd of angry whites pursued her and quickly brought her down. More blows fell.

Candy reached the stop sign, but was too scared to stop. She coasted through it and turned right. The black man who had touched her breasts appeared running down the sidewalk, pursued by the mob. He'd lost his beret and had a cut on his forehead, bleeding down on his face. A young white man caught up to the black man, but the black man swiftly spun around and brought the heel of his boot down hard on the white's knee. The white man screamed in pain and fell. Without thinking, Candy yelled through the open window, "Get in." The black man didn't even stop to open the door. He jumped, his feet flying through the window and he smoothly slid into the seat next to her. Candy hit the gas and the car sped off, leaving the crazed mob and Coxville behind her.

"Thanks," grunted the black man.

"Oh my god. This is horrible. What do we do? Did we cause this? It was an accident for Christ's sake!"

"Relax girl. This ain't the first angry mob this town has seen and it won't be the last. Name's Long, Willie Long by the way."

"Candace Leidhood, but everyone calls me Candy."

"Nice to meet you Candy. By any chance would you have some tissues?"

Candy glanced over at the blood trickling down Willie's face. "In the glove box."

Willie opened the glove box and removed a box of tissues, using them to wipe the blood off his face. "That thing work?" he asked, pointing at a CB, her dad had installed.

"I guess, I don't use it," she replied. "Where should we go anyway?"

"Head towards the lake. You can drop me off there." Willie leaned down and turned on the CB, adjusting the station. "Breaker One nine, this is Long Dong, Black Mamba do you copy? Kielbasa you out there?"

"This is Black Mamba, I copy you Long Dong." squelched a voice through the CB speaker.

"Got me into some trouble back at city hall. You monitoring Smokey?"

"Sure am Long Dong. Smokey has an APB out for ya, offensive touching, inciting a riot, assault and battery, assaulting a police officer and I hope it was the sheriff."

"It was," said Willie into the microphone.

"Possible kidnapping too. Looking for a green Chevette, unknown driver and tags."

"Looks like you're safe girl," said Willie to Candy, "But you better dump me somewhere soon." Willie turned back to the microphone. "Thanks Mamba, Long Dong out."

Candy took the turn towards Lake Cox and drove towards a semi-private parking area on the Lake. There were a few cars parked at the main parking area, a few near the playground with some families around the picnic area. There were a few trucks with trailers near the boat launch, but her parking area was empty. This section only filled up in the busiest of summer days and subsequently, the local teens called it make out point. She and Marvin Cox had used it a few times. She'd given him a hand job here three months ago at the end of August. That had been the last time she'd seen his penis as her will was starting to weaken and she wanted him inside her. She didn't trust herself around it anymore as she was saving herself for marriage.

Long stepped out of the Chevy the moment she parked it. "Fuck this shit," he growled, kicking a Budweiser can near her car. He walked over to the grassy zone that ringed the lake. It was freshly mowed and still bright green.

"What are you going to do?" asked Candy, following him out to the grass.

"Turn myself in," said Willie.

"I'll tell them this was an accident. After all, it is. This is all just a big mistake."

Willie laughed. He was screwed and they both knew it. "Dozens of witnesses will say otherwise. "You need to keep your mouth shut. Otherwise, they'll want to know why you're defending an obviously guilty nigger."

Candy sighed and looked down at her boots. "I'm sorry," she mumbled. "I wish there was something I could do."

"Fuck," he cried. "I'm looking at ten years here. Longer if you weren't eighteen. You eighteen, right? You must be cause you voted."

"Yeah, been eighteen since summer."

"Good then. That's should be a year for offensively touching you. It'd be five or more if you was underage. Let's see, five for assaulting the sheriff, three for incitement...

"But you didn't offensively touch me," she cried, stomping her feet, petulantly. "This isn't fair."

"Life ain't fair to a black man in the South, Miss."

"I wish there was something I could do."

"There is," said Willie, walking up to stand in front of Candy. She looked up at him, expectantly. "I'm going to do a year for offensively touching you, a crime I didn't commit."

"Yes?" she asked.

"Then I might as well commit the crime, right?"

"What?" asked Candy, confused.

"Let me feel you up," stated Willie. He reached out and grabbed the hems of her vest and pushed it back over Candy's shoulders, leaving her heaving bosom confined by only her bikini top.

"HOLD ON!" shouted Candy, stepping back from the black man. "There's no way, that's going to happen." She was embarrassingly aware that her nipples were hardening, quite visible through the bikini top. They'd been partially erect since he'd accidentally grabbed her chest earlier.

"Did you hear me, bitch?" growled Long. "Do you know what prison is like? It's gonna be ten years before I touch another woman. Ten years of my life gone because you threw them big ass titties in my hands and started a riot. Now if that ain't worth letting me feel up them titties some, well fuck you, you racist bitch. This is as much your fault as mine and I'm the one gonna pay the price for..."

"Alright, you can do it," mumbled Candy. No one had ever talked to her like that before. "But just for a few minutes and I'm not a racist, but I do have a boyfriend. You can touch my breasts, but that's it. No more. Understand?"

Long nodded. "Fine, but they gotta be bared." He reached out towards her neck.

Candy took a step back. "No! I'll do it." She reached up behind her neck, her fingers pinching the string holding her bikini up. She pulled it, loosening the knot. Candy put her arms down, willing herself to resist the urge to cover her breasts as the strings and then the top slid down her body. One cup caught on her right nipple before finally sliding down, exposing her nipples, the bikini top hanging upside down over her upper belly. Willie gasped, his eyes widening in awe. She would never have believed that the second man to see her exposed breasts would have been a black man, ten years her senior, but she liked his reaction just as she had enjoyed Marvin's reaction the first time she had allowed him to see and touch them which was pretty much to cum in his pants much to his embarrassment.

"Wow!" said Willie. He couldn't take his eyes off the twin mounds. He'd seen his share of black titties, half a dozen pairs maybe, and they were Coxville sized CC, DD, and even one EE. He'd seen a few yellow A and B cup titties on some Thai whores in Bangkok too. Nothing compared to Candy's tits. The breast flesh was milky white, smooth and unblemished. Her areola were as big around as cans with long puffy fat nipples. And most fascinating of all, they were pink! "Candy, you are magnificent," he said, whistling approvingly.

"Thanks," she said, blushing. Her nipples hardened some more under his approving gaze. She watched as he brought his right hand up, she held her breath in nervousness. His large black hand, his big coal black hand with its long fingers came up and over to her naked breast. He stopped about an inch away, his thumb and index finger coming almost together. The two fingers moved forwards and came together over her nipple. Now it was Candy's turn to gasp. She felt like an electric charge of pleasure had just raced through her body at his touch. Her semi-erect nipple hardened completely between his fingers. Worse than her nipples reaction to his touch, her pussy started leaking. She could feel her pussy dripping into her panties.

"Fuck! These things are worth a year of my life," grunted Long, bringing his other hand up to her remaining nipple.

Candy mewled a little, sucking her lower lip into her mouth to keep from moaning aloud. Her nipples had always been sensitive, but they were responding more strongly to Willie's touch then they did to Marvin's. He released her left nipple, his hand sliding along the side of her tit and around her back. She felt him tug at her remaining bikini string until it came undone and her top slid down her belly to fall to their feet in the grass. Candy couldn't believe the size of her nipples. They'd been hard before, but now they were so swollen, not just the nipple, but her entire areola circle was puffed up to the point they protruded from her breast by nearly an inch. The black hand returned, this time sliding under her breast to heft them before moving up to squeeze and knead her big tits. Soon it returned to her nipple and another electric shudder made her knees feel weak.