TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Pool Party

Story Info
More cheerleaders are introduced to BBC.
25.9k words
4.67
101.9k
100

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Coxville Curse Saga: Part 2: Chapter 16. The Pool Party

**********

October 16, 2009: Friday, the Day of the Pool Party

**********

THE POOL PARTY

**********

Jenny arrived home, a thrill shooting up her spine as she saw the elongated package beside the door. She retrieved it and headed up the stairs eager to try out her new toy. Harold was away and wouldn't be back until Sunday night and Kitty was handling cheerleading practice tonight, thinking that her mom was off to spend the weekend with her dad. Her plan was to try out the dildo, shower, tidy up a bit, then sneak over to Coach Black's in her lingerie and fuck him all weekend long. Hopefully, she wouldn't tire him out too much as the COCKS had an important home game tomorrow afternoon.

Not overseeing practice today, Jenny had decided to forego her red coach uniform and instead wore a black skirt and a white low-cut tee shirt that displayed her impressive cleavage nicely. Her hope was to get the Coach worked up, but she'd barely seen him and instead she just had all her students staring googly eyed at her chest. Bobbie Sue and Ivana had given her disapproving stares, Ivana even grinning in triumph when Principal Long walked up to them, expecting the old black man to ream Jenny out, but instead the principal had complimented Jenny on her outfit. Ivana's grin of triumph had collapsed into one of disbelief. Jenny stripped her clothes off and laid naked on her bed.

Jenny ripped open the package and pulled the plastic replica of L.D.'s cock from it. She ran her fingers along its impressive length, her pussy began leaking with anticipation. It was big and thick and beautiful and... disappointing. It was lifeless and dead. It didn't throb with power and virility like Black's massive cock did. Its veins didn't pulse with life as it grew, and it certainly wouldn't pump her womb full of black seed. Jenny suddenly knew this hard piece of plastic wouldn't work, but decided to try anyway. She spread her legs and brought the dildo down between her thighs. She worked the head around the entrance to her pussy a bit, coating it with her juices for lubrication and then she slowly pushed it inside. She buried it until it hit her cervix and then she raised her hips up into it, angling her cervix just right before pushing the dildo in deeper into her womb. She sighed with relief at being finally stuffed again after three days without a black cock in her pussy.

Jenny worked the dildo in and out of her as best she could, having a small, but satisfying orgasm. She finally pulled the dildo out of her, looking up at the long glistening piece of plastic. "You were good, but not great," she told it. "But you'll have to do when the real thing's not around to take care of me." She slid the dildo in a drawer and took a quick shower.

Jenny pulled her robe on and tidied up the house. She left some household items in specific places and measured the amount of alcohol in the bottles in Harold's liquor cabinet, just in case Kitty decided to disobey her orders and have a party. She already knew there was no keeping Samson out of the house. Jenny then called her husband and apologized, saying she couldn't get away that weekend and was ordered to attend tomorrow's game or lose her Coaching position. Harold was disappointed and angry. She told him to enjoy his weekend alone and promised to make it up to him.

Jenny checked the time. Black would be done with practice soon and hopefully head straight home. If he wasn't home when she got there, she'd just wait in her car with her robe on over her lingerie. There was nothing left to do, but the dishes. Jenny headed to the kitchen and started the dishes unaware that her plans were about to change. Unaware that Kitty was setting up her friends, Miko, Patty, Susan, and Pamela to entertain every black member of the Coxville Cocks. Unaware that this event would take place in her own backyard.

*****************

Six beefed up black seniors watched in jealous awe as Kitty Summers kissed Samson West on the bleachers. Behind Kitty, the rest of the cheerleading squad were stretching and warming up for practice. Kitty was supposed to be leading the squad as her mom was going out of town to meet her dad, but the love-struck teen preferred spending time with her new boyfriend.

"Look baby, my niggas want some white cheerleader pussy too," said Samson.

Kitty's brow wrinkled, and she looked up in the sky as she considered Samson's request. She glanced down on the field at the rest of the squad. Kitty's closest friends, Miko, Susan, Patty, and Pamela were prominent on the field. The rest of the squad worked out behind them led by Stacy. As the most popular clique in school, the hot cheerleaders all had boyfriends, white of course. Her friends, the rest of the squad, and the entire school for that matter didn't know what to make of Kitty Summers and Samson West's relationship. Miko and Patty had been a little cold while Susan had been openly hostile about Kitty's dating a "nigger". Pamela had been the only friend to encourage her relationship, but then she'd also been seen around Todd a lot, consoling the heartbroken teen. Kitty looked over at the six black football team members clustered together and ogling the exercising cheerleaders wanting something they could never have dreamed of having just a month ago. Now their minds were full of the possibilities. "Mom should be on her way out of town to meet dad. Come to my house in an hour for a dip in the pool and we'll have ourselves a little party."

Kitty kissed Samson again, the black members staring in awe and jealousy at this amazing sight. She waved bye and descended the bleachers back to her friends. "Alright, that's enough practice for the day and since we all know that my mom's gone out of town, what say we head back to my place and use the pool. I've invited some of the team members to join us."

"Yes," said Miko. "It's hot as hell out here."

"Sounds good," replied Susan while thinking, 'but if she invited Samson, then I won't be swimming in the same pool that a nigger's in.'

The others nodded, Kitty adding, "Great. Go grab your suits and meet me at my house in a half hour." Kitty smiled deviously and glanced up at the black men, still sitting in the bleachers watching the cheerleaders.

**********

Jenny Summers was busy doing the dishes. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She was nude underneath a short robe. The robe was borderline scandalous. If she bent to pick something up, she'd flash an observer a clear view of both her beaver and her ass. It was also low cut and more than a third of her prodigious chest was bared to the world. She only wore it when going form the shower to her bedroom or when she was home alone, not even wearing the skimpy thing in front of Harold.

Jenny stared out the window. Kitty had arrived home a short while ago, but stayed seated in her car. The hottest mom in Coxville was surprised to see her daughter alone and not with her new arrogant black boyfriend. For a moment, she dared hope that Kitty had come to her senses and broken it off with Samson. The black boy was going nowhere, and Kitty had a bright future as did her recent boyfriend Todd. Deep down, she knew Kitty wouldn't be able to give up Samson's black cock anymore then she could give up Coach Black's. She shivered just thinking about her new black lover and her thighs turned wet just thinking of him. For some reason, the black asshole had told her that he couldn't see her this weekend and that he'd made plans knowing she would be going away to meet her husband. Even when she canceled on Harold, Black had just shrugged.

"Here come the girls," muttered Jenny as Miko appeared walking down the street outside and Patty soon followed on her bicycle. Most of Kitty's friends lived within walking distance of the Summer's house. Susan arrived, her hair pulled up on her head. She wore her glasses and carried an ever-present book in her hand. She wasn't as popular as the others, but the four girls had been friends for over ten years now. Jenny watched the group walk up her driveway.

"Mom! What are you doing here?" asked Kitty, coming through the door.

"I'll be leaving later," she lied. "My bag's packed and by the door." Her bag was a simple overnight bag that she planned to take to Black's to surprise him.

"Give daddy a kiss for me." Kitty sneered at her mom unable to forgive her for cheating on her father even if it gave Kitty the leverage she needed to keep seeing Samson without daddy knowing of course. "I got more friends coming. Please show them to the pool."

"Of course, dear." Jenny glanced down disapprovingly at her daughter's shorts. The jean shorts were tight and too small and left half her ass cheeks sticking out. She'd never wore anything like that before Samson got his cock into her.

"Hi Coach," said Pamela. The other girls greeted her too.

Kitty opened the sliding glass door to the back patio and their nice sized swimming pool. The other cheerleaders followed her out the door.

**********

Kitty pulled her tank top off as she walked to the other side of the pool. She tossed her top over a chair and sat down on the edge with her feet in the water. Her blonde hair was up in pig tails.

Pamela stared wide eyed at Kitty's skimpy bikini top. It was light blue and left tit flesh exposed all around the triangular cup. Her nipples were well defined through the top and as she watched Kitty lifted her ass up and unsnapped her shorts. She raised her legs out of the water long enough to take her shorts off. The bikini bottoms left her entire ass exposed too. Pamela pulled her summer dress off over her head. She was an avid athlete and the body she exposed was hard and well defined. Her aqua bikini was more of a sporty two-piece suit. The top was closer to a sports bra and the bottoms closer to short shorts then panty. She played field hockey, ran track, and did gymnastics through the year, never slowing. She trained regularly with Coxville's health nut, Sammy Spitzman. She kept her hair cut shorter than the other girls to keep the sweat out of her eyes when she worked out. Her dirty blonde hair was more brown then blonde and the ends only reached her neck. At little to no body fat, she was unique amongst Coxville natives in that her once bouncy C-cup breasts had shrunken down to pert Bcups. She walked to the edge and dipped one toe in the water. This late in the year, the water had warmed to a comfortable level.

Miko undid her blouse revealing her yellow bikini much more modest then Kitty's yet her prominent nipples still stuck out, a curse most Coxville women suffered. Miko had full lips and long straight black hair down over her shoulders, the longer ends nearly curving down to her nipples. She was half Okinawan and had a typical shorter and thin Asian figure, but her dad's Coxville genes had given her bigger breasts. She was glad for her firm C cups as her big breasts made her feel like she fitted in more with the Coxville natives that went back for hundreds of years. She sat down beside Kitty and slid into the pool. The water was warm, but cool enough her nipples hardened even further.

Patty was a buxom freckled blondish red head. Her hair reached her shoulder blades and flared outwards. She pulled her sweat pants down and removed her top. Her purple bikini was almost as skimpy as Kitty's. It wasn't really her fault as her body always looked like it was trying to burst out of whatever she wore. Patty was both the tallest at 5'9" and biggest of the cheerleaders. She wasn't fat, but she had enough flesh to make everything jiggle excitedly. During away games, the eyes of all the rival school's boys would go straight for Patty, staring in amazement at her huge EE breasts bouncing up and down as the buxom redhead cheered on the Cocks. None of them had ever seen anything like Patty in their schools. Her ass was much like her chest. The fleshy cheeks stuck out shaking when she walked or cheered. The bikini panty seemed inclined to slide between the full folds of her butt cheeks. Her body left the impression that it wanted to always be naked. Her ample flesh pushed and strained against the tight purple bikini like it urged to spring free. Patty's boyfriend Steve had once ejaculated just seeing her in the same bikini. Patty's belly button was pierced, and she wore a gold cross around her neck.

Susan set her book on the table, staring at Uncle Tom's Cabin in trepidation. She hadn't picked it up since the night of the dense fog. Reading the damn thing had given her a rather disgusting sex dream. She was in a cotton field getting fucked by a shadowy bearded NIGGER! To make matter's worse more niggers were watching them fuck and then she found out that she was also a nigger in the dream. The dream had so disturbed her, she'd had trouble sleeping ever since. Susan reached down to undo her shorts. She was the only girl in a one-piece suit. Her breasts came in at 32DDD and she'd always hated them with a passion. She dressed shabbily most of her life, but then came the year Long introduced the midriff baring uniforms and her hidden body was revealed to the male populace of Coxville High. Suddenly she was getting date offers all the time. The studious cheerleader did sit-ups nightly and the result was a flat belly with abdominal muscles more defined then even the athletic Pamela's. Her suit was brown and plain with a minor flower print design. She kicked her shorts aside and sat down at a deck chair, cracking open the damned book and hoping it wouldn't lead to another dream about having sex with a nigger.

Kitty slid into the water going under beside Miko. "Is your mother going to have a problem when our boyfriends show up?" asked Miko.

"Don't worry about my mom," said Kitty with a smile. The water had soaked her bikini making the wet material hug every nook and cranny on her body as it even seemed to shrink a little tightening up around her hardening nipples just as the bottoms squeezed around her labia creating a camel toe effect.

"I hope they get here soon," said Miko. That has got to be the sluttiest bikini I ever saw, she thought. Wet, her own nipples were more prominent, but they were nothing compared to Kitty's.

Susan read her book. I'm sure they didn't invite my boyfriend, she thought overhearing the conversation. He was from Bartown and usually not included in group activities among the Coxville teens. Not that she minded, he was a distraction from her studies and she needed to finish the horrible book.

Patty spread her towel out and mashed her boobs down on it as she laid on her stomach. "Oil me?" she asked Pamela, holding a bottle of tanning lotion out for the fit girl. Pamela took the bottle and kneeled down beside Patty, squirting oil on her hands and rubbing it into Patty's back. "Don't miss anywhere. I burn easily."

"I got it covered," replied Pam. She stared at her hands running along the pale smooth back. Pam glanced up from the redhead and over at Kitty. Her thoughts mirrored Miko's as she stared at Kitty's tit flesh and the tight blue bikini top. I can't believe she dumped Todd, she thought. But now, he's all mine. She smiled at the thought of finally becoming Todd's girlfriend before turning her attention back to Patty's smooth white skin, her eyes wandering down to the ample ass flesh straining to burst free of the tight panty.

"Ummm, that feels good," moaned Patty as Pamela pushed down hard on her shoulders, rubbing oil into them. "Did you invite Steve?" she yelled out to Kitty.

Susan looked up over her book. They should focus less on boys and more on school work, she thought watching Kitty slip under the water without answering Patty.

**********

Jenny Summers was still in her robe while she vacuumed the living room She saw movement out her front window. Her eyes went wide as she stared. "Oh my god!" she whispered.

Jenny flung open the front door even as Samson's hand was coming up to knock on it. "What are you doing here?" she asked, staring past him at the six other black men.

"We're here to use the pool, Jenny," said Samson, brushing past her. "Kitty invited us."

"That's Mrs. Summers," she reminded him.

"Back here my niggas," yelled Samson, acting like he owned the place. "Kitty and I done been spending a lot of time in it. You gonna love it, bros."

Jenny stared at him aghast in horror. The black teens filed into her house past her. A strong black hand slipped into her robe, pinching her nipple. She gasped, but the hand was gone when she turned to see who it was. Another black hand slipped under her robe and spanked her ass. "Watch it," she cried, being jostled by the men and jumping even as another hand grabbed her ass cheek and squeezed. She reached behind her to remove it. Jenny Summers grabbed the front of her robe and held it as tight as her massive mammaries would allow while trying to stretch the bottom down further then it was intended to go with her other hand. Something had changed in Coxville. The blacks were really getting uppity recently. Of course, Jenny didn't know that every one of the seven black men in her house right now not only had a video on their phone of her getting her ass reamed by Coach Black, but each and every one of them had jerked off their big black cocks wishing it was themselves fucking their sexy teacher's ass. She watched in abject horror as some of the worst behaved black boys in High School filed through her sliding glass door to join her daughter and friends by the pool. What does she think she's doing? Wondered Jenny. That girl has been out of control since she caught me with the Coach.

**********

Miko was the first to notice the seven black men exiting the house and walking towards the pool. The three shortest of the men walked up to the edge, eyes taking in the various bikini clad beauties. The four taller blacks came up behind them. Pamela was staring intently at Patty's plump rear while she worked the oil into Patty's thighs. Patty sat up with a shock looking in surprise across the pool. Pamela's head slowly turned to follow, her eyes going wide too. Coxville residents tended to selfsegregate. Black students might show up at a party thrown by a white student, but the blacks would stick to themselves while the whites would stick to their side of the living room. It was unheard of to see blacks about to share a pool with whites especially all black men with all white girls.

Samson grinned down at the girls. As big as he was, Samson was in the shorter row of blacks up front. He was wearing a white tank top and baggy knee length shorts. "S'up Kitty. Come give me a kiss."

"Damn!" grunted Anthony staring at Patty. The buxom redhead's massive EE's were thrust out about to burst from their bikini top where she was arching her back on the towel. Anthony had lighter brown skin. His hair was cropped close in a flat top. He was already bare-chested, muscles glistening with sweat. His right arm was covered in blue tribal tattoos. His jeans hung low off his hips, showing the crack of his ass and the top of his pubes. The outline of a huge cock ran down one leg.

'Would you look at dese bitches,' thought Max in the back row. He was a dark black muscular giant. His shirt was off, and his chest rippled with muscles. Max also sported long dreadlocks that gave him a Jamaican appearance.

Stubby was the shortest of the group. He was a squat ball of muscle. He kept his head shaved and sported a goatee that made him look older then eighteen. His shirt was off too and all he wore were shorts and sneakers. There was a ridiculously sized bulge beneath his shorts. He watched in jealousy as Kitty walked through the water to stand on tiptoes as Samson bent down to give her a passionate kiss.

123456...8