TCCS Pt. 03 Ch. 17: Hot Blonde Turns Left

Story Info
Black woman joins the Coach and Jenny.
7.3k words
4.55
40.7k
45

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Coxville Curse Saga: Part 3: Chapter 17: One Hot Blonde's Left Turn Leads To Black Pussy

**********

Note: The following is based upon scripts I wrote for the Pit known as "The Two Hot Blondes" series. It uses characters created by the Pit, Rabies T Lagomorph, and Stormbringer. This story is not based on any comic script, but various events are based on pinups by The Pit. At this point, the Coxville universe is growing larger and larger with multiple authors and artists telling their stories set in this universe. Like a real comics universe it's becoming hard to tell what is canon and what isn't, but that's alright, everyone has the right to tell their own stories as far as I'm concerned.

Suggested Reading Order:

The Coxville Curse by Stormbringer

Sister Nancy of Coxville County by SirSinn

Sister Nancy of Coxville County 2 by Thickwil

The Coxville Curse 2 by Stormbringer

The Coxville Curse 3 by Stormbringer

The Housewives of Coxville County by Otaku-Ogre

**********

October 16, 2009: Friday, the night after the pool party

**********

Jenny turned left.

Jenny Summers couldn't help herself as she turned the car in the direction of Coach Black's home. She was going to do it. She was going to cheat on Harold again. "Just fuck him and get him out of your system," she told the reflection of her eyes in the rear-view mirror. "Then it's back to Harold and being a good wife and mother," she said. "No more Coach Black and his big black cock." Her mind pictured Black in the shower, opening the towel and showing her his black cock for the first time. Jenny's tongue flickered out over her lips. She was laying on the floor of the shower watching him guide that huge cock between the formerly monogamous folds of her white pussy. Jenny's nipples popped out, her foot pressing down harder on the gas pedal to speed her to her destination.

Jenny had never been to his place before, but she knew the condominium complex. It didn't take her long to spot his car. She'd sucked his cock in it while he drove her to the Coxburg mall. She pulled up at the curb a few condos down from Black's place. She didn't want anyone who might recognize her car seeing it in his driveway. Jenny got out of her car, her legs were shaking with lust for the black monster cock waiting for her on the second floor of the condo. She wanted it in her pussy and ass again. No, not wanted, needed it and this was just hours after having Samson in her pussy and Stubby fuck her ass in her pool. Their cocks had felt so good too. What would she do when they came around looking for some more action from her? Was she capable of turning them down?

Jenny's health class covered addiction and she knew the signs. She was here to fuck Coach Black for the last time before returning to her boring married life with Harold, but that would only feed her addiction. One last time, then I'll quit reasoned many an addict. Most likely hooking up with the Coach again would only make things worse. The smart thing would be to remove herself from temptation, do like Harold suggested and leave Coxville, but her feet kept moving towards his condominium. All she had to do was stop walking, but she didn't.

His condo was near the Westside, but mostly white with a few blacks that had made it to middle class. The ground floor consisted of a garage while the second floor was reached by some stairs while the third floor housed the bedrooms. She started climbing the stairs. As she neared the second-floor deck she could see into the backyard of the next condo. A black man was sitting in a lawn chair by a fire pit that lit up the backyard as the sun was nearly down. What surprised her was that a white woman was in his lap, her head turned passionately kissing the man. He appeared older, fifties and gray, but powerfully built. The girl was young and wearing a bikini. The man appeared to be feeling the girl's breasts through her top. Jenny paused halfway up the steps and couldn't help staring. The black man's hands came around to her waist, one moving down, slipping under her panties. The girl's extremely long hair was hanging over one shoulder and reminded her of one of her students, Maria Dietrich who'd graduated a couple of years ago. She'd been a from a Mennonite family and her mom, Melinda, was active in the PTA.

Jenny took another couple steps upwards, still staring. Another couple came out of the condo towards the fire. A white woman kissing a black man. This was a younger black man, Tice Harris, a former student from four years ago. A troublemaker, he got suspended for selling weed and never graduated. Come to think of it, the older man was most definitely his father. Tice had his hands on the bikini bottoms of the white woman whose legs were wrapped around his waist while they kissed as he carried her to the fire. Her hair was as long as the younger girl, but had hints of white in it. As she watched, Tice dropped the woman who walked over to a cooler to retrieve a beer. Jenny couldn't believe her eyes as the woman flipped her hair behind her showing off a buxom body in a bikini as small as the one Jenny had worn at her pool earlier. The woman was Melinda Dietrich!

Jenny had heard some gossip from Sammy Spitzman just last week that Melinda and her husband were divorcing after 25 years of marriage. Jenny wasn't too familiar with Mennonites but was pretty sure they couldn't wear bikinis or get divorced except when the cause was... adultery.

The older black man noticed her staring and broke the kiss with the younger woman. She turned her head and caught Jenny's eye. It was Maria Dietrich, her former student and Melinda's daughter. Maria smiled at her, waved before she continued kissing Mr. Harris. Harris raised a hand and gave Jenny a thumb's up. Tice looked up at the stairs. "Hey Coach Summers, looking good? Tell Coach Black we said hi."

Jenny turned away and raced the rest of the way up the stairs. She heard laughter from the fire pit. When she glanced back, Tice had tied Melinda's hands behind her back with her own hair. She was kneeling and leaning forwards trying to pull his shorts down with her mouth. Jenny knocked on Black's door but couldn't turn away. Maria climbed off Mr. Harris and pulled him towards the house by his shorts while he drained the last swig of a beer. She heard footsteps coming to the door but knocked again. Melinda had the end of Tice's shorts in her mouth and was trying to undo the button. Jenny wondered what his cock looked like and felt frozen in place waiting for him to reveal it. She wanted to see it.

"Forgot your key?" asked Coach opening the door. "Jenny?"

Jenny jumped a little turning her attention away from the backyard just as it appeared Melinda had gotten the tip of Tice's zipper between her teeth and was pulling it down. "Ah. Coach, can I come in?"

A cocky grin appeared on his face. "Of course," he said, stepping aside.

Jenny entered the living room, looking around. It was simply and sparsely furnished. The kitchen was clean. The living room had a couch and chair facing a large screen TV. A football game was playing. The only real decorations were a couple of trophies on a shelf and his framed jersey from when he played professional football. Stairs divided the two rooms, stairs that led up to his bedroom.

"You alright?" he asked. "You look distraught."

"May I sit down?" she asked, walking over to the couch after he nodded. Jenny sat, a tremble going through her body when she watched his eyes stare at her legs when she crossed them. She was wearing a short white skirt that left her legs bare. Her top was a button down black blouse, that left gaps between the buttons. His eyes moved up to the gaps and rested on her cleavage. Few men could stare her in the face when she talked with them. "Harold and I had a fight."

"Over what?"

Jenny fought back tears. "He caught me cheating on you."

Black raised an eyebrow and looked up from her breasts to stare her in the eyes. "You mean cheating on him?"

"Oh, yes, of course," she said. Kitty had pointed out the same flaw in her reasoning. "I was in the pool with Stubby and..."

"STUBBY!" Black came over and sat beside her. "You fucked Stubby?"

Jenny leaned her head on his shoulder when he put his muscular arm around her. "Well technically he was fucking my ass. I had sex with Samson earlier and..."

"SAMSON! Jenny, he's your daughter's boyfriend." The nigga did it, thought Black, proudly. "You could get fired for that," he warned, but he was lying. Long would never fire her. Black stroked her lovely blonde hair. "Maybe you should start from the beginning," he said.

Jenny sobbed and told Black about the pool party earlier that day. About how her original intention was to chaperon the teenagers and keep things from getting out of hand. He listened raptly, interrupting whenever he wished for more detail about how his football studs had fucked the cheerleaders. "Yes, even Susan," she replied at one query. "You don't seem upset?" she asked. "Honestly, as a morale building exercise I've never seen my girls and your boys working together so well."

"I'm not upset at all," said the Coach smugly. "Boys will be boys after all. Kitty though, she shouldn't be disrespecting you like that."

"I did cheat on her father and sleep with her boyfriend. Coach, I don't know what came over me. I couldn't stop Samson from... I didn't want to stop him. His cock is gorgeous, and he left me so sore that when Stubby tried to fuck me I asked for it in my ass. They're students and I had sex with two men and..."

"Let's go upstairs." Black held his hand out and she took it.

Jenny followed him upstairs, glancing at a picture on the wall of the Coach and his brother Richard from high school, both in football jerseys and giving the photographer the thumbs up. She wasn't sure which was the Coach and which one was Richard. He led her to his bedroom. The room was sparsely furnished. A poster of his football team from his pro days was on the wall, framed and signed by his teammates. A few more trophies were on shelves. The bed was a large king and only had a sheet pulled back. He closed the door to reveal a large mirror on the back. He turned her around to look at herself in the mirror. "Just this weekend," she whispered. "Then I'm going back to Harold."

Black smirked. He reached around from behind and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. She trembled a little staring at her reflection as his strong black hands skillfully stripped her top off. "Harold's a wimp and a loser," he whispered in her ear.

"He's a good man. A good husband and a good father."

"Is he a good lover?" Black kissed her neck and she immediately moaned without answering. He unhooked her bra and the giant globes of arguably the most luscious pair of tits in Coxville sprang free from their confinement. Black reached around and cupped her tits, pinching her already hard nipples. She whimpered and stared at his black hands on her white breasts in the mirror. "Look at this body Jenny, it's too hot for one man. It needs to be shared."

"Yessss," she mewled as one meaty hand slid down her belly. His fingers easily undid the button on her skirt and his hand slipped down under her panty and over her blonde pubes. Jenny gasped when he found her wetness. One hand left her breast while the tips of his finger slowly worked around her clit. His hand returned, grabbing her wrist, pulling her hand back until she closed it over his rapidly swelling shaft. "Hmmmm... so big," she gasped stroking it until it was as hard as steel.

"That black cock owns you Jenny," he said in her ear before licking her lobe. "You're hooked on the dark meat now. Any nigga that whips his cock out can have you."

"No," she groaned, leaning back into him, still stroking his cock. "Just you. Your black cock owns me, and you can have me whenever you want." Jenny spun around, missing his finger as it slid out of her panty. She wiggled her hips as she pushed off her skirt and panty.

Black pulled his tight tee shirt of his head. "What if I cut you off? You'd be panting like a bitch in heat for the first nigga that came along."

Jenny smirked and stepped up. She placed her hand on his hard chest, marveling at his musculature. Black was truly a black Adonis. She surprised him by pushing him back until he almost tripped over his shorts. He stopped at the bed. Jenny stepped forwards again and kneeled. She pulled his shorts and underwear down around his ankles. "I don't think you could cut me off," she told him before kissing the tip of his cock. "You're hooked on this white pussy as much as it's hooked on your dark meat." Jenny opened wide and took the head in her mouth.

"Hmm, you may have a point," he said as her tongue twirled around the head. Black sat down on the bed while Jenny Summers went to town on his meat. "Damn gurl. You suck cock like you were born to it," he grunted. He watched her for a while before laying back on the bed. Coach Black closed his eyes and just enjoyed one of the best blow jobs of his life. Jenny had turned into a skilled cocksucker, a person that truly enjoyed the act of cock worship.

Jenny was desperate to taste his seed. She'd had both her pussy and her ass satisfied at Kitty's impromptu pool party earlier, but it had been awhile since she'd gotten a bellyful of hot black cum. She was desperate to get fucked by Black's huge cock again too. Luckily, he was such a stud that he would be filling that craving quickly after filling her belly. She bobbed her head fast before bending his cock down some so that she could look up his muscular body at him. The Coach was grabbing the sheets groaning, his ass lifting slightly to hump her mouth. Jenny needed a breather and pulled back. His hard slab of cock fell back on his stomach like a felled redwood tree. He lifted his head a little and looked down at her with a 'what gives' expression. Jenny just winked back and bent down to kiss each of his huge nuts. His testicles were so big she had to heft one in each hand, lifting them up so that she could lick the underside of his balls just above the anus. Her tongue wiggled around licking up along the scrotal raphe, the line along his scrotum between the nuts. Black's cock smacked his stomach several times as it bucked wildly in its need to cum. Jenny flattened her tongue moving it up the raphe flickering left and right over each baseball sized testicle before she reached the base of his cock. She moved forwards licking up his shaft while it remained against his stomach. When she reached the tip, she bent her head down and swallowed his cock, lifting the huge shaft back upright as she sat back on her heels and returned to deep throating him. The poor man couldn't hold back any longer and with one hard bucking spasm in her throat, her empty belly suddenly filled with hot liquid pudding.

Jenny pulled back quickly for it was the taste she was addicted to. More strong jets of sperm shot down her throat, coated her uvula with cum, and finally filled her mouth with his hot delicious seed. She moaned contentedly and gulped it down as fast as he could ejaculate it, stroking his shaft to make sure she got every drop. Finally satisfied, she let it slam back against his stomach and smiled at him. Black smiled back, but he was looking past her towards the door to his room. Jenny frowned and turned her head.

The black woman had already stripped her clothes off and was unhooking her bra. Jenny's eyes widened in horror even as a dark-skinned rack as large as Jenny's GG cups sprang free from the restricting bra. The woman smiled evilly at her. "Well fuck me, it's miss prim and proper Jenny Cox. White girl likes the black meat now. Gobbling that nigga cock down like a black woman."

Jenny's eyes watched the white panty pull down revealing the black woman's shaved dark mound before her eyes moved up the stunning body to the face of Shondra Martinique.

"SHIT!" said Jenny.

**********

Winter 1991

"Come on," said Jenny, watching Ivy stand on her toes to kiss George Swallows. She couldn't help being a little bit jealous. George was the handsome and fit captain of the basketball team. He was a bit too hirsute for her tastes and Ivana called him her honey bear. She seemed to like his hairy chest. It was an impressive chest, more impressive then Jenny Cox's older college aged boyfriend Harold Summers. Harold wasn't overweight, but there was no musculature on his body. At least he wasn't hairy, nothing on his chest and even at 21 his hairline was receding some. George Swallows winked at his girlfriend and swatted her butt when she spun around. She smacked back at him playfully. There is a man that will never let himself go, thought Jenny watching George walk over to the vending machines to pay for a soda and a candy bar.

"Let's hit the showers," said Ivana, bouncing in her cheerleading uniform into the locker room.

Ivy and Jenny were the most popular, hottest girls in a high school filled with hot girls. They strolled over to their lockers and Jenny began pulling her uniform off. Jenny usually edged out Ivana in most things. Jenny had been homecoming queen (Ivy had come in second), Miss Dairy two years in a row (Ivy had been third and second runner up), and head football cheerleader (Ivy was currently head basketball cheerleader which was less prestigious, but Jenny had secretly let her get it).

Ivy reached up to the top shelf of her locker for a towel and Jenny watched her top ride up above her navel. Principal Long's new uniforms were shorter than normal. The skirts had receded several inches and the tops were now all too small to reach the tops of the skirts, showing off all the girls lower abdominals and their belly buttons when the jumped. Jenny sighed. If Principal Long had his way, it wouldn't be long until the cheerleader's entire midriffs were on display.

Jenny sighed when she unhooked her bra, her breasts springing free. They were somewhere between a DD and a EE and just kept growing. They even looked bigger today than they had a couple of weeks ago. Cox women's breasts tended to grow another cup size during pregnancy and Jenny vowed she'd put that off for as long as possible, not wanting her breasts to grow as big as her mothers. She heard Ivy sigh also and glanced up to see the dark-haired woman pulling off her bra. Coxville breasts were not meant to be confined. "Congratulations by the way," said Ivy, slipping out of her skirt.

"Thanks. Are you coming?"

"You couldn't keep me away," said Ivana smiling at her. Her eye twitched a little as she stared at Jenny's nude body. "Should I start calling you Miss USA now or stick with our state and call you Miss..."

"I'm not Miss USA yet," interrupted Jenny, holding her hand over her abdomen and frowning.

"You okay?"

"Fine," said Jenny. "It's just my stomach has been queasy a lot lately."

"Hope you're not pregnant," said Ivana with a wink. "You'd have to drop out of the pageant."

"Of course not," replied Jenny, a little tartly. "You haven't even started nursing school and already you're diagnosing me." Jenny frowned, her period WAS late. There was no way she was pregnant. She'd only had sex once and you can't get pregnant your first time. Plus, Harold had used a condom, but it had been loose on his penis and fell off inside her. He'd had to fish around for it and pull it out of her vagina. She hadn't noticed any semen in the receptacle but then it was red from her virgin's blood. Plus, she'd given him hand jobs and knew there were only a few drops of white fluid when males ejaculated. His semen could easily have been hidden in the rubber.

Jenny let her pig tails down and wrapped a towel around her nude body. The two best friends headed towards the showers. The showers were already running, and steam was coming out. "Oops, forgot my shampoo," said Ivana. "I'll be right back."